Crippled Superman vs. Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by armandovalles
I think Ben is highly underrated here. I mean, in the Superman/FF crossover, Ben had a great showing against Cyborg Supes, who is at least at Superman-level, but just so i dont do a repeat thread of everyone saying Ben would be dead in seconds im adding special stipulations to give Ben more of a chance. First, Superman cannot use his eye beams, speed blitz, or Ice Breath/Super Breath. Second, Superman has one hand tied behind his back by an 1rst-grade-adamantium Coil. Third, Superman cannot give Ben a ring out, such as punching or throwing him too far away from the fight to continue, and there is no using the Sun either to throw/hit Ben into. Fourth, Superman gives Ben 2 free shots to start off the fight, and Ben can use whatever he wants for those fights, such as dropping large things on him, hitting him with objects, etc. And finally, Ben gets 3 hours of prep time help with Reed while Superman gets a half-hour of prep time help with Bruce.

So can Ben pull it off?

Crippled Superman vs. Vision. Bloodlust is on...

Swanky-Tuna
So Superman still gets his nonsensical strength, durability, and logic defying anti-everything properties?

Darth Kal-El
yes

Scoobless
I'm actually going to go with Vision..... if he gets two free hits then he can fly up about 50 miles, or more, and drop himself at full density on to Superman.... from 1 mile high he KO'd Count Nefaria

smile

grey fox
Nah , even crippled supes is still a force to be reckoned with ,He moves at 25 percent light speed (still pretty damn fast) and knocks vision's head clean off.

AJ4LIFE
what a stupid thread

Scoobless
Originally posted by grey fox
Nah , even crippled supes is still a force to be reckoned with ,He moves at 25 percent light speed (still pretty damn fast) and knocks vision's head clean off.

speed blitz is banned and Vision gets two free hits... plus 3 hours of prep with Reed

smile

grey fox
Originally posted by Scoobless
speed blitz is banned and Vision gets two free hits... plus 3 hours of prep with Reed

smile

That isn't speedbltiz , speedblitz is him going as fast as he can and attacking multiple times while using all of his powers at disposal

Scoobless
nah... speed blitz is attacking faster than your opponent can defend against

Sir Whirlysplat
nah... speed blitz is attacking faster than your opponent can defend against

Supes survives the moon exploding, remeber whem he tried his mass increasing stunt against that mpnolith thing and got swatted because it could react that fast, that's what happens here. Diamond hard laughing out loud soft you mean!!

grey fox
Shit , well supes still wins he is way WAY WAY higher then vision in strength , a single punch should do it.

Pepito
Vision wins but toughest fight of his life

Scoobless
Originally posted by Pepito
Vision wins but toughest fight of his life

Respect the Avengers....thumb up

smile

(not the New Avengers though)

Scoobless
Anyway... Vision knows what Superman's weaknesses are (from Avengers/JLA) and since he has 3 hours prep with Reed i'm sure he can install a red sun radiation device alongside his microwave emitter

Sir Whirlysplat
Anyway... Vision knows what Superman's weaknesses are (from Avengers/JLA) and since he has 3 hours prep with Reed i'm sure he can install a red sun radiation device alongside his microwave emitter

Nah Supes owns him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.