What movies do these themes belong to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jayrell
Was going through some downloaded video and came across this promo for the Hollywood Reporter's Key Art Awards that uses 5 of the most notable voice-over guys you hear in most movie previews.

You can still view the video at voiceoverresourceguide.com/la/media.htm (I guess us new guys can't post links, so you'll have to add the http and www to the address smile )

It's the 7th one down titled "5 guys in a Limo".

A lot of the background music are so well known that they are easy to figure out. There are two that I just can't remember what they are from. The first one is when the third guy chops his way through the bushes to the car and the second is right after the "Oh Yeah" song I remember from Ferris Bueller and plays as the guys say their review lines.

Been trying to figure out these for a bit now and I am tired of listening to countless preview clips off soundtracks. smile Heck, name them all if you can. smile

Thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.