Painstation2: fun fun fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
http://www.painstation.de/new/index.html

we recently got one of these babies in our student union

old style gaming combined with real electric shocks, real burns and real whipping of the skin

its the most fun i've had playing a game in ages

these pics give an idea of how stupid it can be

laughing

http://www.fursr.com/furyoureyesonly/Hall_of_Pain/show_Painstation13CD.jpg
http://www.fursr.com/furyoureyesonly/Hall_of_Pain/show_PSC00426.JPG

chops
Ouch. looks like a fun game

Inspectah Deck
I saw that on X-Play

jaden101
laughing

played it again today...cant get over how fun it is...

this is the result of playing my mate and getting hit with a x32 whip

Koala MeatPie

H. S. 6
What the f**k?

Where do you find the pleasure in this?

Koala MeatPie
I know!

Version 3 can have a blow torch integrated!
Like that the pressure to not loose is even greater! eek!

Sad idiots.

At least I take pleasure in known that if you continue like this and either get your balls kicked in / penis cut off you won't be able to reproduce.

SaTsuJiN
lol.. and how do you actually gain the coordination and mental state to defeat a game with a hand that has the skin partially peeled off?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I know!

Sad idiots.

At least I take pleasure in known that if you continue like this and either get your balls kicked in / penis cut off you won't be able to reproduce.

laughing

jaden101
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I know!

Sad idiots.

well...come and have a go if you think you're hard enough little man

H. S. 6
Originally posted by jaden101
well...come and have a go if you think you're hard enough little man

laughing

So you think you're "tough" because you play a game that inflicts your knuckles with bruises and burns, and then you come and try to brag about it on an internet forum?

My advice: Get a life. And/or a job. It'll help. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bierbommetje
I can imagine it being fun when you completely onw your opponent, especcialy if that oponnent can't take losing.

Or when your sadomasochistic ofcourse...

jaden101
Originally posted by H. S. 6
laughing

So you think you're "tough" because you play a game that inflicts your knuckles with bruises and burns, and then you come and try to brag about it on an internet forum?

My advice: Get a life. And/or a job. It'll help. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i'm going to take advice on life from someone who cant grasp irony or sarcasm when it practically smacks them in the face with a wet fish

as for getting a job...i have one...and it's a damn sight more interesting than you will ever be...as for being tough...harder than you'll ever be

as for the game...its a great laugh both playing and watching other people play...granted you can get some pretty nasty bruisingbut to say that it's superficial would be over stating it by a huge amount

this is the same hand after 1 day

its definitely the best laugh i've had playing a game for a long time...trust me...if you get the chance to play it...you should

as for coming to "brag" about it...hardly...i would've thought gamers would be interested in something will a little bit of originallity giving how much thats lacking

guess you young 'uns just dont appreciate the old style arcade gaming

H. S. 6
i'm going to take advice on life from someone who cant grasp irony or sarcasm when it practically smacks them in the face with a wet fish

as for getting a job...i have one...and it's a damn sight more interesting than you will ever be...as for being tough...harder than you'll ever be

as for the game...its a great laugh both playing and watching other people play...granted you can get some pretty nasty bruisingbut to say that it's superficial would be over stating it by a huge amount

this is the same hand after 1 day

its definitely the best laugh i've had playing a game for a long time...trust me...if you get the chance to play it...you should

as for coming to "brag" about it...hardly...i would've thought gamers would be interested in something will a little bit of originallity giving how much thats lacking

Well, it's original, I'd say. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Have fun with your game.

Smasandian
It's not really orginal concept.
Design but not concept.

All it is is a videogame version of quarters, bag tag and all the stuff teenagers do to eachother for laughs.

Lana
Looks pretty damn stupid to me.

SaTsuJiN

it just looks like an activity for bored frat members.. no expression

if I really wanted to have fun I'd play something a bit more recent hehe

not to mention most people taking losing in good stride.. no need to bruise them for having integrity

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Smasandian
It's not really orginal concept.
Design but not concept.

All it is is a videogame version of quarters, bag tag and all the stuff teenagers do to eachother for laughs.

I was being sarcastic. stick out tongue

This game is entirely stupid. no expression

jaden101
granted it does sound like an idiotic idea...but as a 2 player game...as i've already said...it's helluva fun

MadMel
Originally posted by Lana
Looks pretty damn stupid to me.
you hit the nail on the head....perfectly...i wouldnt be suprised if the other end of it isnt on mister painlover's hand roll eyes (sarcastic)

Smasandian
I was being sarcastic. stick out tongue

This game is entirely stupid. no expression

I was commenting on Jaden's post, not yours.

jaden101
well i take it none of you are convinced...given that gaming is meant to about fun and this game is the most fun i've had playing a game for several years then i guess it does what a game should

if you get the chance to play it...you should...

SaTsuJiN
interactivity with games on a physical level is, I'm sure, what the goal of the gaming industry is all about (dance dance revolution and motion-capture games are just a sampling of this mindset)... but.. I personally dont believe they are supposed to be borderline torturous to the people that choose to play them, which is what this device is crafted for..

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Smasandian
I was commenting on Jaden's post, not yours.

Oh... embarrasment

well i take it none of you are convinced...given that gaming is meant to about fun and this game is the most fun i've had playing a game for several years then i guess it does what a game should

if you get the chance to play it...you should...

If this is the most fun you've had in several years, I feel sorry for you. sad

jaden101
Oh... embarrasment

If this is the most fun you've had in several years, I feel sorry for you. sad

what...you feel sorry for someone who owns every console over the past 4 generations of gaming and has over about 1000+ games...now that's bragging...thought i'd put it in to make at least one your arguments semi valid

ok...if you say so

i personally feel more sorry for supposed gamers who dont keep an open mind for trying new experiences

and given that you even managed to misquote me and misunderstand me then...well...we'll leave it at that

Lana
I still think it looks stupid.

jaden101
I still think it looks stupid.

good for you...plenty of arcade games look stupid...doesn't mean they aren't fun

SaTsuJiN
I dont see how you're equating run-of-the-mill arcade games with getting whipped and burned... no expression

Lana
good for you...plenty of arcade games look stupid...doesn't mean they aren't fun

Actually, games that are stupid tend to not be fun.

And I don't see how any game that hurts you can be fun....that's just idiotic.

JToTheP
That's sad. I stopped that garbage after I found out what Indian burns were...IN.1ST.GRADE.

H. S. 6
what...you feel sorry for someone who owns every console over the past 4 generations of gaming and has over about 1000+ games...now that's bragging...thought i'd put it in to make at least one your arguments semi valid

ok...if you say so

i personally feel more sorry for supposed gamers who dont keep an open mind for trying new experiences

and given that you even managed to misquote me and misunderstand me then...well...we'll leave it at that

You're the one who said, "this game is the most fun i've had playing a game for several years." I responded by saying I feel sorry for you, which is actually a sincere statement.

You've played over a thousand games, I presume, in the last few years, and yet this you derive the most pleasure from this game?

Sad. no

jaden101
actually you said

which implies fun from things other than gaming...which DOES make it a misquote and a misunderstanding

i've certainly had a lot more laughs playing painstation than i have playing almost any modern game...perhaps with the exception of some of the dialogue in GTA: san andreas which still cracks me up every time i play it

as a 2 player game...painstation certainly beats the ass of of any fighting game, sports game i've ever played

jaden101
Actually, games that are stupid tend to not be fun.

And I don't see how any game that hurts you can be fun....that's just idiotic.

games that ARE stupid or games the LOOK stupid?

cause quite frankly i could list hundreds of games that look stupid that are loads of fun

and whas idiotic is disregarding games without playing them

should've it coming i suppose given the complete stupidity of most gamers in that they write off every game that appears on something other than their favourite platform

you really dont have to look far in the games forum to find sony fans disregarding the xbox 360 and vice versa, simply to justify their own unwillingness to try new things because of blind faith in a single company

gamers eh?...probably the most narrow minded group in society

H. S. 6
games that ARE stupid or games the LOOK stupid?

cause quite frankly i could list hundreds of games that look stupid that are loads of fun

and whas idiotic is disregarding games without playing them

should've it coming i suppose given the complete stupidity of most gamers in that they write off every game that appears on something other than their favourite platform

you really dont have to look far in the games forum to find sony fans disregarding the xbox 360 and vice versa, simply to justify their own unwillingness to try new things because of blind faith in a single company

gamers eh?...probably the most narrow minded group in society

laughing

You're blaming the responses you've been getting on fanboy-ism?

Then I guess we're all fanboys, right? Just because our opinions disagree with yours? roll eyes (sarcastic)

jaden101
laughing

You're blaming the responses you've been getting on fanboy-ism?

Then I guess we're all fanboys, right? Just because our opinions disagree with yours? roll eyes (sarcastic)

so you disagree?

even though you're completely disregarding a game without having played it

and yes i'm quite sure fanboyism has alot to do with it...gamers hate not knowing about other games...and hate it even more when someone else has played it when they haven't...and thus always give negative reactions

and when it comes down to it...my opinion is more valid than yours..because i've played it...and you haven't

wink

Lana
Can't you just accept the fact that it's not the sort of game that everyone would have any interest in?

jaden101
Can't you just accept the fact that it's not the sort of game that everyone would have any interest in?

well lets see...i come onto a forum...post something i think some people will be interested in...and for my trouble i get abuse including being called a sad idiot...a fvcking freak....stupid...told to get a life...the list goes on...

apparently i was wrong..apparently there are no open minded people in this thread

but obviously you would think the moderator would have a keen eye for seeing abuse like that...oh wait
roll eyes (sarcastic)

just kidding Lana...i just expected a bit less hostility for trying to post something new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.