The Fury vs Mangog and Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
Who takes this fight?

Pepito
Destroyer and Mangog

Sixth_Winged
Tossup or Fury. He's doomsday ++. The team's only chance is the disintegrator bem.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Tossup or Fury. He's doomsday ++. The team's only chance is the disintegrator bem.

Agreed the original Fury was awesome the pale imitation in Xmen was not, depends on the version.

Sixth_Winged
Definitely, Alan Moore's original was nigh awesome

Sir Whirlysplat

You are in your 30's also right?

Sixth_Winged
nope, elder one laughing

got the issues though........

ExtraMision5555

nigh awesome? rofl, im gona start using that irl or something

Pepito
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
You are in your 30's also right?

You're in your thirties and you spend your time trying to seem intelligent to a bunch of people on a comics forum?

Mider
what could the fury do anyway and what did he do

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
nigh awesome? rofl, im gona start using that irl or something

Why what's wrong with the original. I don't see anyone in the regular universe who can pwn mad jim jaspers like that as well as destroy a whole friggin reality.

Even the X-men's appearance fury was fighting singularity and would've won if the X-men didn't help him getting sucked to it.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Pepito
You're in your thirties and you spend your time trying to seem intelligent to a bunch of people on a comics forum?

You'd be amazed how many of us on here are in our late twenties and thirties some are in there forties youngster. Some of us have been buying comics since before you were born and KMC is not just a comics forum! Try Comics Zone or www.spacebattles.com the average ages are higher still there. laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat
Why what's wrong with the original. I don't see anyone in the regular universe who can pwn mad jim jaspers like that as well as destroy a whole friggin reality.

Even the X-men's appearance fury was fighting singularity and would've won if the X-men didn't help him getting sucked to it.

agreed!

Pepito
It's not the interest in comics that surprises me, it's the immaturity and insecurity of your posts.

Sir Whirlysplat
It's not the interest in comics that surprises me, it's the immaturity and insecurity of your posts.

laughing out loud And your lack of comics knowledge suprises me laughing out loud as does your understanding! After all you were supporting homophobia earlier!

Mider
ummm what can the fury do and what has he done FEATS

Pepito
When was I supporting homophobia? You may have me confused with another of the many people who disagree with you on a regular basis (and please don't come out with something about disagreements being the root of intelligent argument)

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mider
ummm what can the fury do and what has he done FEATS

He killed all the heroes in Jimmy Js Universe including Miracleman and killed Captain Britain, Merlin had to bring him back!

Sir Whirlysplat
When was I supporting homophobia? You may have me confused with another of the many people who disagree with you on a regular basis (and please don't come out with something about disagreements being the root of intelligent argument)

No you were just cheerleading someone who was being homophobic my mistake. Certainly showed you for what you are.

Pepito
Yep you've got the moral high ground. Try to explain who beat you in an argument, forcing you to try to regain some credibility by calling him homophobic. I don't recall supporting homophobia - you might just have decided that if someone challenges you at all, you have to distract them by accusing them of prejudices.

Sir Whirlysplat
Yep you've got the moral high ground. Try to explain who beat you in an argument, forcing you to try to regain some credibility by calling him homophobic. I don't recall supporting homophobia - you might just have decided that if someone challenges you at all, you have to distract them by accusing them of prejudices.

funny the other posters felt the same way as me, except you and one other in relation to homophobia and the tone of that thread so......
moral highground yes, are you also homophobic? Maybe, the guy concerned also admitted he used it as a crutch in the argument so.... your point is?

Why do you want to cook a cat? Animal cruelty as well?

Pepito
Try to explain yourself clearly - I haven't recorded all of the posts of evryone I've ever agreed with although I did catch your little conversation with godscribe over racism and homophobia, I didn't find any evidence of it. By the by, as a jew, I find your comparison of name-calling to putting people in gas chambers highly offensive.

Sir Whirlysplat
Try to explain yourself clearly - I haven't recorded all of the posts of evryone I've ever agreed with although I did catch your little conversation with godscribe over racism and homophobia, I didn't find any evidence of it. By the by, as a jew, I find your comparison of name-calling to putting people in gas chambers highly offensive.

As a Gypsy I think you would understand the paralell to ****** putting homosexuals on fires quite well. Pikey means Gypsy by the way. So I hope I have explained myself and why everyone supported my point of view bar you and one other.

Pepito
If he said that, that's completely out of order but I don't see why yo think that me agreeing with his views on comic battles automatically makes me agree with his abhorrent views on homosexuals, especially when I hadn't actually read that comment.

Sir Whirlysplat
If he said that, that's completely out of order but I don't see why yo think that me agreeing with his views on comic battles automatically makes me agree with his abhorrent views on homosexuals, especially when I hadn't actually read that comment.

Yes he did and he said it because as he admitted he had run out of steam, I explained to him what faggo1 meant, and he continued to use it because he had run out of steam and you were acting as cheerleader. He actually was big enough to admit his mistake afterwards. Which puts him in the black again in my book.

Comic books flaming, trollin etc is fun, but the line has to be drawn somewhere! He also used a variety of racial terms to show he was not PC. He also apologised for these again putting him in the plus column. Now why kill a cat, are you anti animals also.

Pepito
I still think you're sort of using his comments to antagonise me - I didn't 'cheerlead' his apparent homophobia - I merely defended him because you had opposed both him and me in the thread. If I'd known what he said, I wouldn't have

Sir Whirlysplat
I still think you're sort of using his comments to antagonise me - I didn't 'cheerlead' his apparent homophobia - I merely defended him because you had opposed both him and me in the thread. If I'd known what he said, I wouldn't have

Fair enough, but he also started with the insults as well so............. Is that how you believe a debate should be conducted!

Mider
why are you all fighting this is a comic book thread such insults dont belong here but since one might have been said you should forget about it someone insulted the country i live in and i was upset and thus expressed it to him he later said he was sorry and its behind us i mean he had the guts to say he was sorry and i think he was much younger then alot of you in here so why dont you act maturly and just say your sorry to whoever you said something bad to and not do it again and whoever was insulted please accept his apology for its harder to apologyze then to insult.

Sir Whirlysplat
why are you all fighting this is a comic book thread such insults dont belong here but since one might have been said you should forget about it someone insulted the country i live in and i was upset and thus expressed it to him he later said he was sorry and its behind us i mean he had the guts to say he was sorry and i think he was much younger then alot of you in here so why dont you act maturly and just say your sorry to whoever you said something bad to and not do it again and whoever was insulted please accept his apology for its harder to apologyze then to insult.

I have accepted his apology Mider, I thought English might be your second language! Where are you from mate?

Pepito
Cook a cat refers to an Alan Partridge expression for, "I'm really fed up". You're quite pathetic if you think that "are you anti-animals?" is an effective insult because mysignature is cook cat. pc isn't the most important thing in the world - i don't think anyone should say homosexuals should be put on fires but you're being excessive and childish. Also why aren't you listed on the users browsing the forum

Mider
im from the U.S when i was younger i spoke alot of spanish but that was a LONG time ago lol im 20 now so i speak mostly english and not that great spanish as in uneducated meaning simple. big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Cook a cat refers to an Alan Partridge expression for, "I'm really fed up". You're quite pathetic if you think that "are you anti-animals?" is an effective insult because mysignature is cook cat. pc isn't the most important thing in the world - i don't think anyone should say homosexuals should be put on fires but you're being excessive and childish. Also why aren't you listed on the users browsing the forum

Alan Partridge hmmm I liked the Farmers episode, and there you go with the insults again. Why am I not listed. I'm special.

Sir Whirlysplat
im from the U.S when i was younger i spoke alot of spanish but that was a LONG time ago lol im 20 now so i speak mostly english and not that great spanish as in uneducated meaning simple. big grin

Nah don't put yourself down mate.

Pepito
Well there you went with the absurd, sanctimonious accusations

Sir Whirlysplat

So you believe homophobic and racist terms are fine? The practice of **** dates back to the spanish inquisition. It's why it's one of the banned words on here.

Sir Whirlysplat
Well there you went with the absurd, sanctimonious accusations

I think "cook a cat" out of context is an easy mistake to make my touchy young friend, look I understand you are probably not a racist or a homophobe, however things like that shoould not be paid lip service to and when people allow others to say them it is as bad as saying them yourself. We all have a collective responsibility in this.

GalacticStorm
I'm special.

Uh-huh yes Most certainly smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Uh-huh yes Most certainly smile

smile Thats a headlock in two weeks for you smile

Pepito
I think "cook a cat" out of context is an easy mistake to make my touchy young friend, look I understand you are probably not a racist or a homophobe, however things like that shoould not be paid lip service to and when people allow others to say them it is as bad as saying them yourself. We all have a collective responsibility in this.

**** You. I usually make it a point not to swear on this ofrum but you really go over the top. You have literally no sense at all. Just because I didn't know that he'd made some offensive comments and you did does not mean that I'm condoning them. If I'd knwon he'd said them, I would have said something. And how likely is it that my signature actually means I want to cook a cat? The fac that my posting name is that of a Simpsons character suggests that I'm not using very serious names.

Sir Whirlysplat
**** You. I usually make it a point not to swear on this ofrum but you really go over the top. You have literally no sense at all. Just because I didn't know that he'd made some offensive comments and you did does not mean that I'm condoning them. If I'd knwon he'd said them, I would have said something. And how likely is it that my signature actually means I want to cook a cat? The fac that my posting name is that of a Simpsons character suggests that I'm not using very serious names.

Please don't start swearing on my acount. Your Avvy says "cook a cat" what are people supposed to think?

GalacticStorm
smile Thats a headlock in two weeks for you smile

Thats rather homo-erotic mate. I thought we were just going out for a drink? confused

Sir Whirlysplat
Thats rather homo-erotic mate. I thought we were just going out for a drink? confused

And a headlock now smile I am at Rossalyn park watching the Rugby in two weeks so will be fired up coming from that!

Pepito
That it's not ****ing serious. If i liked cooking pets would I advertise it? Someone has an location of a deep void of torment, I didn't think he was depressed, I thought he was joking ****

Sir Whirlysplat
That it's not ****ing serious. If i liked cooking pets would I advertise it? Someone has an location of a deep void of torment, I didn't think he was depressed, I thought he was joking

Well what do you expect people to think, it reads as a statement. Now calm down and stop using * symbols.

GalacticStorm
And a headlock now smile I am at Rosslyn park watching the Rugby in two weeks so will be fired up coming from that!

Ok. Well u just save that for the scrums yeah? confused I think i'll bring my female friend with me. yes

Pepito
hey cool, **** comes up as asterices

Sir Whirlysplat
Ok. Well u just save that for the scrums yeah? confused I think i'll bring my female friend with me. yes

smile good stuff, I was thinking of seeing if Yahman was about!

Sir Whirlysplat
hey cool, **** comes up as asterices

and so does ***4tt when spelt properly, wheras bastard does not showing how serious it is!

Pepito
that is actually ****ing awesome ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing

hahahaha. Nifty program

GalacticStorm
smile good stuff, I was thinking of seeing if Yahman was about!

Well where i come from a 20 sumthin year old lad from Oxford doesnt equate to a female, confused but each to their own i suppose smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Well where i come from a 20 sumthin year old from Oxford doesnt equate to a female, confused but each to their own i suppose smile

laughing out loud yup but as I am coming from West London on the Saturday and my Partner and I live in South East, I think she would rather drink with her friends than talk comics, Yahman on the other hand might be more interested in comics!

Sir Whirlysplat
that is actually ****ing awesome ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing

hahahaha. Nifty program

yup it's clever!

Mider
can we get back to the thread?

Sir Whirlysplat
can we get back to the thread?

Of course smile

Pepito
Destroyer wins because he can destroy Fury on a level at which he can't resurrect

Mider
i havent heard much of his feats like totally he cant be mure durable then doomsday can he?

Sixth_Winged
here's his profile

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/fury1.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.