Starhawk vs. Darkseid!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
This fight takes place in space.

Who wins this fight of galactic proportions?

Starhawk(merged)

vs.

Darkseid.

GODSCRIBE
some feats..

Starhawks can move beyond lightspeed.
Starhawk can battle KORVAC with no problem, and Thor poses no threat.

Starhawk broke Korvac's shield, something Thor wasnt able to do.

Starhawk is able to take blasts from heralds like nothing...(see Firelord)

Also Starhawk has the power cosmic, and can become intangible etc..

its a good fight.

GODSCRIBE
bump

Mider
Darkseid is still galactus level he'd win

GODSCRIBE
Darkseid? Galactus level? Did I miss something? lol

Mider
yup you did pre-crisis darkseid is galactus level so is this one all those lame losses are said to be not really darkseid but avatars or fakes and they say darkseid cannot be defeated in the physical plain even the Oans dont wanna deal with him they once tried to take him out of power and lost thousands of GL's when he and superman first met superman use to be nothing to him, he also once took on supes, wonder women and one other person at once he lost but thats cause supes was sundipped at the end. He was able to mind controll three million daxamites which are similar to kryptonians, he powered them up to superman levels by moving there planet next to a yellow sun. Even just a hologram once florred the JLA. He servived a solar system destroying blast from the anti life being that blast leveled etrigan, he beat up mordru the dark lord and also time trapper. He killed a lobo clone like it was nothing by turning it to stone, he killed a superman level being with a touch, he turned a daxamyte another superman level being to dust. He was able to just totally own a being who owned orion AND his team at once. He did that to two team bashing beings like nothing. Mister Miricle said he can take almost anyones mind controll sept Darkseids. Darkseid also totally owned cyborg supes and could very well have done the same to doomsday if he was at optimum power he said himself his power level was down and it was shown cause he didnt beat cyborg supes in the start but did tword the end when he said his power was back to full i believe. He was one of the only beings to ever hurt the anti-monitor. He has also hurt the spectre.

Jesse7
Korvac defeated LT in a what if, if LT is above all the universes, multiverses and what if's of marvel, then that means that the LT of the Korvac what if was really defeated by him, since their is only one LT for all of Marvel that means the one real LT was defeated. LT sealed that universe so Korvac's evil could not spread, but could not defeat him even with his most powerful attack.

If Starhawk is able to match that Korvac who is >>>>LT, then Starhawk is arguably >>>>LT

Mider
ummmm Korvac in that what if had diffrent power level you know he had grown to be as strong or stronger then eternity but not all the living beings in eternity combined. He didnt have the same power level he did when he battled starhawk he gained the power of five or six cosmic level beings to go so high as to take on the LT.

GODSCRIBE
But Starhawk still battled Korvac...something most cosmic beings would live to regret.

Mider
yeah but silver surfer battled korvac to that doesnt put him on the level of an abstract to say that silver surfer fights kovac he is suddenly as strong as galactus is just not true and its just logical. If she fought that version of korvac and stalemated or held her own well thats one thing if she had taken on the korvac as stated in the what if she minus well have taken on a being next to eternity or above or just a little bit below she'd be fighting someone at least the level of galactus or infinity or something like that. meh i dont know if starhaws is a chick or guy so ignore the she's or he's

GODSCRIBE
The Hawkgod of Arcturus has two avatars...Aleta and Stakar...they are individually known as Starhawk, and also when they merge they are still known as Starhawk. Individually they are each Sersi level charaters, Stakar being a lot quicker though. Merged I'd put them on a full-power Binary scale.

GODSCRIBE
Here's the Starhawk respect thread. But the host for the pictures has expired unfortunately. Go download some of the issues. But you can read the feats as text.

http://members5.boardhost.com/GalacticGuard/msg/555.html

Mider
ive barely remebered who that guy is he is the one who fought Korvac and there battle destroyed whole worlds korvac defeated him by overpowering him full on sorrounding him with ice or fire it hink it was ice also he cut him into nothing using his claws he killed him on every plain of reality but thats not to insulting seeing that korvac was above skyfather level in the what if's he went on to absorb the powers of shaper of worlds, inbetweener, the stranger, high evolutionarys helmet which has some kind of power source, grandmaster, the collectors daughter, the host of celestials on earth at the time, EVERYONE on earth actually EVERYONE he grew so big he could use the earth like a chair, i thnk thats when LT tried to destroy him by using the sun to go nova korvac mearly blocked it and LT was like wow thats all i got better get out of here oh by the way if you other cosmics have a way to leave better do it now or you is deadsky, maybe not in those words but he could have and made no diffrence, so korvac then faced an armada of every kind of races to battle him he then saw that all the universe would simply not bend to his well he then got the ultimate nullifier and even though the watcher tried to talk him out of it he used it on the whole of eternity and death and oblivion were present im guessing they stayed int he void like in thanos the end.

leonidas
Originally posted by Jesse7
Korvac defeated LT in a what if, if LT is above all the universes, multiverses and what if's of marvel, then that means that the LT of the Korvac what if was really defeated by him, since their is only one LT for all of Marvel that means the one real LT was defeated. LT sealed that universe so Korvac's evil could not spread, but could not defeat him even with his most powerful attack.

If Starhawk is able to match that Korvac who is >>>>LT, then Starhawk is arguably >>>>LT

blink

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Mider
LT tried to destroy him by using the sun to go nova korvac mearly blocked it and LT was like wow thats all i got better get out of here oh by the way if you other cosmics have a way to leave better do it now or you is deadsky

strange as it sounds, that's exactly what happened.

leonidas
the aleta version of starhawk -- who in 2 separate battles proved the exact equal of the male starhawk -- was badly beaten by loki. i see no way starhawk is winning this battle.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by leonidas
the aleta version of starhawk -- who in 2 separate battles proved the exact equal of the male starhawk -- was badly beaten by loki. i see no way starhawk is winning this battle.
Im talking about when they are merged. when they took on Korvac. not singularly.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Im talking about when they are merged. when they took on Korvac. not singularly.

Your right.

When Aleta and Stakar are merged, they are pretty powerful. I think she/he could take Darkseid the way he's written now.

Mr. Universe
Agreed^

Takion
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Your right.

When Aleta and Stakar are merged, they are pretty powerful. I think she/he could take Darkseid the way he's written now.
Co-Sign.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.