DESPERO runs the Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
1. Ghost Rider

2. Mindless Hulk

3. Black Bolt

4. Adam Warlock

5. Silver Surfer

6. Sersi

7. Thanos

8. Dr. Strange

9. Onslaught

10. Odin

11. Dormammu

12. Stranger

13. Uatu

14. Shuma-Gorath

15. Franklin Richards (Full-Power)

last thread for today..lol.

juggernaut66666
onslaught should be above stranger juggernaut knocked out stranger by one hit

GODSCRIBE
Stranger would still turn Juggy into a piece of donkey shit.

juggernaut66666
how strong is stranger

GODSCRIBE
immeasurably strong.

juggernaut66666
okay so he is stronger than onslaught but juggernaut knocked him out with one punch this means that now juggernaut could beat the living shit out of onslaught? if im correct im happy very much

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
okay so he is stronger than onslaught but juggernaut knocked him out with one punch this means that now juggernaut could beat the living shit out of onslaught? if im correct im happy very much

No but Juggernaut will be able to crack the shell that houses Onslaughts vast energies. Stranger will turn juggy into a welcome mat...trust me. He would beat Onslaught too.

GODSCRIBE
The Watchers have come to Stranger for help before. Which of these issues did Juggy knock-out Stranger anyway?

Avengers #47, 315-318
Avengers Annual #7
Captain Marvel #42
Champions #12-13
Fantastic Four #116
Fantastic Four Annual #23
Infinity Gauntlet #3-6
Marvel Team-Up #55
Marvel Two-in-One Annual #5
Quasar #14-16
Silver Surfer #5
Silver Surfer (3) #27, 29, 30-31
Tales to Astonish #89, 91
Thor #178
Uncanny X-Men #11, 18
Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1
X-Men Forever #1-6

juggernaut66666
in x-men forever

juggernaut66666
by the way did you know that before onslaught saga juggy lost his invulnerability in all new exiles commics

GODSCRIBE
by the way did you know that before onslaught saga juggy lost his invulnerability in all new exiles commics

uhh yeah...even if he had his invunerability, stranger would still turn him into a tampon.

juggernaut66666
do you have x-men forever 5and6

GODSCRIBE
no, but i can get them. post a scan of juggy knocking out stranger though

Pepito
Stranger is not that powerful but very respurceful, intelligent and nearly immortal. Despero loses to Hulk

juggernaut66666
here it is it is the 5 issue if you want to download comics use emule it can find a lot of them

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Pepito
Stranger is not that powerful but very respurceful, intelligent and nearly immortal. Despero loses to Hulk

not nearly, he is immortal. tribunal himself told stranger he serves a higher purpose in the MU. and with the ability to absorb cosmic energy, he IS that powerful.

GODSCRIBE
here it is it is the 5 issue if you want to download comics use emule it can find a lot of them

thanks.

Pepito
He's powerful but he's not like Master Order or someone like that. He is abstract though, being the personification of uniqueness.

GODSCRIBE
yup..

Sir Whirlysplat
Despero can trade with Lobo, he owns the Hulk his base strength is way higher laughing out loud drivel

GODSCRIBE
Lobo isnt stronger than mindless hulk. drivel.

juggernaut66666
hulk ias atleast as strong as lobo and this is mindless hulk he beats the shit out of despero

Madvillain
bumpity.

Devil Lance
He gets to 5 or 6

and he does not lose to Mindless Hulk laughing

Howard_Jones
He gets to 6 if he doesn't get the Penance Stare.

He'd only lose to Hulk if he just does h2h.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He gets to thanos and Stalemates or loses once Thanos starts pulling all kinds of cosmic powers out of his ass. Everyone else loses via telepathy. Or a serious beat down. He may have to pull some inventive uses out of his flame of pytar to beat Surfer. He gets to 7 and stops.

Madvillain
i think adam warlock is too low on that list when i think about it. i think he'd stop at warlock.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
He gets to 6 if he doesn't get the Penance Stare.

He'd only lose to Hulk if he just does h2h.

1. All he neeeds is one hit to beat GR I'm pretty sure he can do that before the penance stare hits him

2. i think he can beat Hulk h2h if he uses his telpeortaion bailities

look how well he did against this group

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlajsa079of5.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlajsa081ys2.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlajsa083vu8.jpg

darthgoober
Originally posted by Madvillain
i think adam warlock is too low on that list when i think about it. i think he'd stop at warlock.
Yeah he is to low. And unless Strange has prep, he should be below Thanos. Actually, Strange should probably be right below Warlock(who should be right below Thanos). Warlock is supposed to know a lot of Strange's spells or something like that. So those spells combined with the Soul Gem and his own natural abilities, should put him over Strange.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Devil Lance
1. All he neeeds is one hit to beat GR I'm pretty sure he can do that before the penance stare hits him

2. i think he can beat Hulk h2h if he uses his telpeortaion bailities

look how well he did against this group

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlajsa079of5.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlajsa081ys2.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlajsa083vu8.jpg

I was talking solely h2h. Hulk during the Jericho incident was whupping top tiers like they were nothing as well. The only difference is that Hulk doesn't tire.

DarkCrawler
Stops at 3.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Stops at 3.

confused confused confused

WHAT??!!@!!!!!!!!! He wasnt' even in his OWN body when he did that. Despero in his own body is an insane beast.

Soljer
Warlock too low? The Surfer has better showings, erm.

And while Thanos is supposed to be more powerful than Strange, Strange has better showings as well. erm.

Soljer
I'm not entirely sure if he could take the Silver Surfer. But he could definitely make it there.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

WHAT??!!@!!!!!!!!! He wasnt' even in his OWN body when he did that. Despero in his own body is an insane beast.

I have always thought of Strange as Warlocks equal as long as Warlock had the Soul Gem. Thanos is about on par with Warlock. Strange with prep is above everyone else. But he's got enough spells locked up in his head to be on par with Dr. Fate who uses a helmet for his spells.

DarkCrawler

WHAT??!!@!!!!!!!!! He wasnt' even in his OWN body when he did that. Despero in his own body is an insane beast. What has Despero done in his own body?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What has Despero done in his own body?

he's beat the shit out of the JLA every single time he's faced them. Consistantly.

darthgoober
he's beat the shit out of the JLA every single time he's faced them. Consistantly.
That was what-one or two times between the time he got the physical upgrade, and his original body was destroyed? Cause before that physical upgrade, I don't think he had much in the way of physical abilities.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
That was what-one or two times between the time he got the physical upgrade, and his original body was destroyed? Cause before that physical upgrade, I don't think he had much in the way of physical abilities.

HE was more interesting without the physical upgrade. He was still owning them. And he seemd to have used the flame of pytar more cosmically. People get buff and forget they have other powers. Thor does that shit all the time.

darthgoober
HE was more interesting without the physical upgrade. He was still owning them. And he seemd to have used the flame of pytar more cosmically. People get buff and forget they have other powers. Thor does that shit all the time.
He wasn't beating on them like he does now. He pretty much always had prep and the like.

DarkCrawler
he's beat the shit out of the JLA every single time he's faced them. Consistantly. Okay. Let me study this. I'll get Despero's Post-Crisis appearences.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He wasn't beating on them like he does now. He pretty much always had prep and the like.

YEah, but he still used his flame powers better and seemed more intelligent.

darthgoober
YEah, but he still used his flame powers better and seemed more intelligent.
Yes but he was still never as successful against all of them at once as he is now so I don't really see your point.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes but he was still never as successful against all of them at once as he is now so I don't really see your point.

The point was that he was just better. And smarter and used his powers smarter. I wonder what he will be like after IC.

darthgoober
The point was that he was just better. And smarter and used his powers smarter. I wonder what he will be like after IC.
Probably the same as he was before.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Probably the same as he was before.
Doesn't seem likely. Every villian seems to have upgraded. Solomon grundy is smart now, Amazo has learned how to use batman's moves with All the other powers, and All of wonder woman's villians are tuffer. New Gods shown in thier true forms and DS's Omega making entire realities.

darthgoober
Doesn't seem likely. Every villian seems to have upgraded. Solomon grundy is smart now, Amazo has learned how to use batman's moves with All the other powers, and All of wonder woman's villians are tuffer. New Gods shown in thier true forms and DS's Omega making entire realities.
Could be, but they'll probably all be downgraded soon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Could be, but they'll probably all be downgraded soon.

On the DC message boards, The fans have been complaining about all the villians getting puncked. Like Doomsday and DS and others. I think DC is paying attention. How many cool DC villians eventually fall to the DC hero Jobber aura? I hope they stick with this new trend of More powerful cooler villians. Even the costumes and drawing seems to have come up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.