Avengers Vs. ALIENS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
O.K...here's the scenario...the Avengers are on a deep-space mission on another planet when they run into the Aliens and their Queen...inside their lair!!! They're are eggs and face-huggers everywhere. There is approximately 200 Alien drone warriors and their Queen...The Avengers are as follows :

1. Captain America
2. Vision
3. Quicksilver
4. Hawkeye
5. Wasp
6. Ironman
7. Spider-man
8. Wolverine
9. Scarlet Witch (regular version)
10. Black Knight
11. Black Panther
12. Spider-woman

Now, keep in mind that the Aliens are extremely quick, tough, have armored exoskeletons, have acid for blood, and razor-sharp claws, spear-like tails, and 2 rows of razor-sharp teeth... So, are the Avengers getting back to earth in one piece or are they going to be the new hosts for the Aliens' embryos???

ExtraMision5555
iron man would probably kill 2/3rds of the aliens by himself

the rest of the team could probably take care of the rest
but Captian might come home pregnant

soleran30
Vision would have a good ole time in that placesmile Make sure he can get some yummy sun rays and he and IM can give everyone a break and they go in and own everything. Give quicksilver some armor and weapons he could have a good time also.

willRules
The Avengers easily kill all the Aliens. However during the not-so-epic-struggle, the wasp gets stepped on evil face

Pepito
Avengers but the Queen might be hard

Black Adam
providing Ironmans shields are up during the whole time He takes a majority of them out.

If not then the Alien acid eats away through the armor like it was made of tinfoil.

Vision phases and and kills the ones Ironman leaves behind.

I say avengers wins.

Comicbook_kid
Ironman battled a creature in Ironman issue #237 that resembled an Alien Queen a lot, and surprizingly he had quite a bit of trouble with it in battle...the creature was even able to damage his armor after knocking him around some...so, I wonder if he'll be able to take about a dozen or so Aliens jumping him all at once...?

bracken
The aliens enpregnate the avengers nuff said. 200 aliens! Hell, that could wipe out earth!

DigiMark007
Aliens aren't comics....I'm sure they have a few somewhere, but they aren't primarily viewed through a comic medium.

Sorry. Closed.

DigiMark007
Re-opened. Didn't realize aliens actually had a continuous comic series for a while.

Gotta love the loophole... smile

Wally West
Avengers win but a few of their members go down fighting and some become the victim of an unwanted pregnancy.

Comicbook_kid
I think the last three standing are Ironman, Wasp, and Vision...but the rest are toast. Ironman has his armor and tech, plus he can fly and hit them at a distance...Wasp can just shrink down so small she can easily evade them, and Vision can fly and turn intangible, so none of the aliens can truly harm him...plus he can just zap them from far away...

...but, alas...sadly the rest are all cocooned and impregnated, or just simply torn to shreds or have their faces bitten off.

What do the rest of you guys think?

Scoobless
Avengers win.... but i think a few of them would die in the process

One or more of the following - Wasp, Black Panther, Hawkeye sad, Black Knight, Scarlet Witch, Wolverine evil face

IRTMU-Dragon
I think this would be a fun video to see if there were about 500 aliens and someone dropped a very mad Hulk in the center of them.

TheKahn
All the avengers live and they easily take the Aliens. Iron Man protects every one on their team with his force field while Vision and Wolverine are left to take out the rest of the Aliens. Vision could do it alone but no body wants to be that close to Wolverine in cramped quarters so they don't let him in the force field.

King KAM
Originally posted by bracken
The aliens enpregnate the avengers nuff said. 200 aliens! Hell, that could wipe out earth! not when you got hawkeye, hitting them all with nuke arrows, they couldnt touch hawkeye here.

Comicbook_kid
Hawkeye can only pull out arrows so fast from his quiver, and when you got 200 aliens overwhelming you, I doubt he's gonna have time (or arrows) enough to hit them all. I mean, 200 aliens is a lot of $#@!% aliens!!!! You have to consider this too, if one alien gets blasted, you have to think about who's standing near that alien that's gonna gets sprayed with a shower of acid...if it's someone besides Ironman or Vision (if he's intangible), they're gonna be hurtin'...

willRules
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
if one alien gets blasted, you have to think about who's standing near that alien that's gonna gets sprayed with a shower of acid...if it's someone besides Ironman or Vision (if he's intangible), they're gonna be hurtin'...

1. Captain America- uses shield against acid
2. Vision- goes intagible
3. Quicksilver- too fast to hit
4. Hawkeye- he is screwed with acid
5. Wasp- too small to hit
6. Ironman- too durable
7. Spider-man- too fast to hit
8. Wolverine- heals
9. Scarlet Witch (regular version)- effective use of powers
10. Black Knight- he is screwed with acid
11. Black Panther- too agile
12. Spider-woman- too agile

Swanky-Tuna
I imagine the fliers would get the non-fliers who aren't meleeing up to higher ground.

bench261
h2h would be useless, if wolverine even cuts one, he'd get acid on his claws or himself..and it would burn thru him faster than he can heal

Swanky-Tuna
Not necessarily. He could cut and move, avoiding the acidic splash.

Kontraz
doubtful... but seeing as he can survive a nuke, im sure he'd live.... yeah, hed be a walking metal skeleton most of the fight, but he'd live

StyleTime
Ironman does this alone while everyone stands at a safe distance.

spetznaz
O.K...here's the scenario...the Avengers are on a deep-space mission on another planet when they run into the Aliens and their Queen...inside their lair!!! They're are eggs and face-huggers everywhere. There is approximately 200 Alien drone warriors and their Queen...The Avengers are as follows :

1. Captain America
2. Vision
3. Quicksilver
4. Hawkeye
5. Wasp
6. Ironman
7. Spider-man
8. Wolverine
9. Scarlet Witch (regular version)
10. Black Knight
11. Black Panther
12. Spider-woman

Now, keep in mind that the Aliens are extremely quick, tough, have armored exoskeletons, have acid for blood, and razor-sharp claws, spear-like tails, and 2 rows of razor-sharp teeth... So, are the Avengers getting back to earth in one piece or are they going to be the new hosts for the Aliens' embryos???

If I was in charge of the Avengers I would arrange the Alien hunt in the following way.

- The first thing I would do is divide the Avengers into two teams: a hunter-killer team, and a safety team.
- The Hunter-killer team would basically be charged with hunting and destroying the Aliens, while the purpose of the Safety team would just be to get out of the way and (hopefully) not get infected/impregnated with Alien larvae!

1) Hunter-Killer team/person:
- In essence the Hunter-killer team would be comprised of one character: The Vision. What he would do is patrol the area and destroy any Aliens he came across. Now, Vision could either do this while intangible (in which case the Aliens couldn't harm him no matter how hard they tried), or he could patrol while at his maximum density setting (in which case he would have supreme super-strength coupled with extreme resilience).
However technically he could travel under normal density and still be 100% safe ......the reason for this is that the Aliens wouldn't attack Vision since he is a cybernetic organism. In one of the Alien movies it was shown that the Aliens had no zest for non-organic creatures, and hence Vision would have carte blanche to walk around with impunity.
If he came across an Alien he would then dispose of it through blasts from his jewel.

2) Safety team:
- As stated, the purpose of the safety team is:
a) Get out of the way
b) Not get impregnated
Thus they would be safely sequestered in a safer area, and then the following characters would be used to provide early warning and security:

- Early-warning:
The purpose of the early warning people would be to ensure that no Alien comes sneaking by to mess things up.
This task would fall upon Spiderman, IronMan and Wolverine.
Parker's Spidersense would be perfect at detecting 'problems' before they arose, Stark's armor could detect movement through harmonics detection and radar, while Wolverine might be able to detect incoming attacks through his senses.
Quicksilver could be used for fast local patrols, although I'd prefer if he didn't do that.
However the star of this team would undoubtedly be Spiderman .....his spider sense would be invaluable here.

- Security:
The purpose of the security team would be to blast to smithereens anything that comes close.
In this regard I would have IronMan taking up the brunt of the security tasks, with some help from the Scarlet Witch.
Iron Man would be able to blast any incoming Aliens before they got too close (plus he would be able to detect them better than anyone apart from Spiderman), and due to his ranged attacks he (and everybody else) would be safe from any 'surprises.'
The Scarlet Witch would basically be playing interception, using her Hex powers to manipulate probability to cause any Aliens attacking to have 'bad luck.' This would make it easier for IronMan to take them out.
EVERYONE ELSE (and I mean everyone) wouldn't even be allowed to do anything. This means Cap doesn't throw his shield, Panther doesn't try to test his Vibranium claws on Aliens, Wolverine doesn't try to slash an alien etc etc etc.

With the above plan the Avengers would have a 100% chance of destroying the Aliens without suffering any casualties.
The only problem is that it would take a long time to implement .....because there is only one character doing the hunter-killer aspect of things, and everybody else is playing 'house.'
However everyone survives, and the mission is accomplished, which is much better than Captain America trying stunts and getting turned into a nursery for Alien embryos!

I'm sure that characters like Cap America and Black Panther could handle several Aliens .....after all their DC analogue Batman has faced off against Aliens in two separate cases and won. However in both cases those were small groups of Aliens .....and in this case there are 200 Aliens and a Queen.
It would be unwise for anyone but Vision to go off on a hunter-killer mission. Even IronMan may be overwhelmed in a sudden attack, and while that is not very probable it is NOT impossible.
However Vision would be perfect .....he is invulnerable while phased, he is highly resistant to injury/damage when at max. density, and anyways he is a cybernetic organism (and thus not a target for Aliens).
He is the best anti-Alien weapon ...literally ....in Marvel (barring the uber-powerful types that can wipe out whole armies of Aliens with a thought).

Avengers win 10/10 .....if they are intelligent.
If they go gung-ho, with Wolverine hacking and slashing and Cap throwing shields around, they lose (they might win, but they will lose a member or two or three or four).
However if they follow my plan they win with no loses whatsoever.

spetznaz
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Re-opened. Didn't realize aliens actually had a continuous comic series for a while.

Gotta love the loophole... smile

smile

Comicbook_kid
Hey Spetznaz, VERY nice post man!!!! thumb up yes

Now that's the way a thread response supposed to be!!!!!! Very insightful and intelligently done!!! Definately one of the best thread responses I've ever read on this entire site!!!

klintypooh
I only opened this as I read the title as 'Avengers vs. AIDS'.

spetznaz
Hey Spetznaz, VERY nice post man!!!! thumb up yes

Now that's the way a thread response supposed to be!!!!!! Very insightful and intelligently done!!! Definately one of the best thread responses I've ever read on this entire site!!!

Thanks a bunch CB_K. big grin

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
iron man would probably kill 2/3rds of the aliens by himself

the rest of the team could probably take care of the rest
but Captian might come home pregnant

Lol laughing

I'm still laughing, captain America come home pregnant laughing out loud

DrDeadpool
And by the way black and gold Iron man and vision are enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.