Cosmic Spiderman,Silver Surfer Morg with waters of life and Thanos vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pepito
Avengers Team

Captain America
Thor
Wonderman
Triathlon (stifles laugh)
Justice
Iron Man
Giant Man
Vision
Photon
Black Panther
Living Lightning
Gilgamesh
Quasar
Sersi
Quicksilver
Warbird
Songbird
Firestar
Firebird
Machineman
Jocosta
Pulsar
Ronin
Hulk
She hulk
Scarlet Witch
Sentry
Moondragon
Hercules
Rage
Spiderwoman
Starfox
Namor
Hawkeye

Can the cosmic team beat an army of avengers

Darth Kal-El
Cosmic team takes it

DigiMark007
This battle is way too big. There's so many non-factors it's ridiculous and frustrating.

The forum rules actually have guidelines on battle size....and we routinely ignore them to allow battles.

Please read the rules, and attempt to create more balanced and thought-out battles. Example: Black Panther and Thanos should never be in the same fight.

I'll allow this, but will be starting to be more strict about the battle size limits.

Pepito
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Example: Black Panther and Thanos should never be in the same fight.

Black Panther is a decent tactician

Darth Kal-El
Example: Black Panther and Thanos should never be in the same fight. laughing out loud is that the only thing you find frustrating in this thread? how about having spider-woman, capt america, and hawkeye in teh same battle with Thanos? lmao

GODSCRIBE

Example: Black Panther and Thanos should never be in the same fight.

]

racist

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Pepito
Black Panther is a decent tactician

It was an example....so instead of being absolute of the comment, you could try to see the idea it was representing.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
racist laughing

Pepito
It was an example....so instead of being absolute of the comment, you could try to see the idea it was representing.

I could....but I won't. If people can place threads involving Spectre or Superman vs Galactus, I can put BP in a fight involving Thanos. I fno-one likes the thread because of this, it will be buried

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Pepito
I could....but I won't. If people can place threads involving Spectre or Superman vs Galactus, I can put BP in a fight involving Thanos. I fno-one likes the thread because of this, it will be buried

Don't misunderstand, Pepito...I not calling you out or angry or anything. And I agree that some threads like the one you mentioned are equally ridiculous (just for different reasons) but I'm simply trying to keep order as much as possible...and that includes pointing out when battles are too large. I try to close and/or leave open threads on an individual basis based upon many aspects of them, but if a thread is a blatent mismatch, I close it too (a recent example would be Spidey vs. WW that I closed).

But citing threads like that doesn't justify anything. So this isn't a warning or anything official like that....just a suggestion to keep our forum as uncluttered and efficient as possible.

Tron
Yo, there's a 3-on-3 limit rule in this forum, excluding teams, which hasn't been enforced much lately. But, this is WAY over that limit, even with the teams.

Co-signing what Digi already said, and closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.