Thor Or Superman ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
so if some devine force told you you could have either supermans powers or thors powers with a hammer whose power would you pick.

GODSCRIBE
Supes powers generally gives him more freedom. Id take his powers over Thors. But Thor still owns his ass.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Supes powers generally gives him more freedom. Id take his powers over Thors. But Thor still owns his ass.

Funny how Supes beat him. smile

Comicbook_kid
X-Ray vision + Girl's locker room = Supe's powers any day of the week big grin

JOE NUNEZ
YEAH BUT WITH THORS POWER YOU HAVE THE POWER OF A GOD,AND THE HAMMER THE THINGS YOU COULD DO WITH THAT HAMMER.

snoopdogg
I would take Supermans powers. I wouldn't want to walk around with a gay @ss hammer just to be powerful.

Superman owns his @ss anyways. laughing

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I would take Supermans powers. I wouldn't want to walk around with a gay @ss hammer just to be powerful.

Superman owns his @ss anyways. laughing

It's so true smile

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat

fan vote buddy..thor owns supes via magic Mjolnir

GODSCRIBE

Yeah, but one effective god blast would kill Superman. PIS.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by spideycarnage

JLA Avengers was not van voted, you're thinking of Marvel v DC "buddy" Superspeed owns Thor. smile

GODSCRIBE

and that too.

JOE NUNEZ
I WOULD PICK THORS POWER BUT I WOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE SUIT MAYBE SOMETHING IN BLACK.

snoopdogg
fan vote buddy..thor owns supes via magic Mjolnir Get your facts staight before you debate with the big dogs.

olympian
Thor. Theres so much Superman cant do.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by olympian
Thor. Theres so much Superman cant do.

Olympian we have been through this so many times laughing out loud

JOE NUNEZ
HEY THIS IS ABOUT WHOS POWER YOU WOULD GET,NOT ANOTHER THOR/SUPERMAN THREAD.DO YOU REALIZE THAT THE THOR / SUPERMAN FIGHT ARGUMENTS WILL STILL BE AROUND LONG AFTER WERE ALL DEAD.

JOE NUNEZ
STICK WITH THE THREAD OR ILL DO SOME REPORTING.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
HEY THIS IS ABOUT WHOS POWER YOU WOULD GET,NOT ANOTHER THOR/SUPERMAN THREAD.DO YOU REALIZE THAT THE THOR / SUPERMAN FIGHT ARGUMENTS WILL STILL BE AROUND LONG AFTER WERE ALL DEAD.

Yes but one of the 5 previous threads should be used!

JOE NUNEZ
WHOS POWER AND WHY THATS IT.

Sir Whirlysplat
STICK WITH THE THREAD OR ILL DO SOME REPORTING.

laughing out loud scary

JOE NUNEZ
O AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THOSE POWERS.

snoopdogg
O AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THOSE POWERS. If I had Thors powers I would not get into a fight with somebody who had Supermans powers. shifty

spideycarnage
Get your facts staight before you debate with the big dogs.
hmm..i wasent addressin u..and u are honeslty foolish if u think that superman can win aginst thor, if i had a spell book i can beat supes...his Mjolnir hammer is packed with magic, supes can should be crpiped after one direct blow with it..without pis supes looses badely. but wat can i say ur just a superman fan boy theres no point even aruging about this.

JOE NUNEZ
ID PROBLABY ROB A BANK ONCE IN A WHILE.LOLOLOLOLOL. HEY FBI THAT WAS A JOKE.

Pepito
If in comic book universe i'd want Thor's powers, since they're stronger, but in reality, Superman's powers since Superman's powers are more versatile and fun and I'm not going to have to battle anyone. Either of their power levels is enough to contend with anything in real life (when will I need a godwave?) but you can do more things with Superman's powers, although not as powerful things

snoopdogg
hmm..i wasent addressin u..and u are honeslty foolish if u think that superman can win aginst thor, if i had a spell book i can beat supes...his Mjolnir hammer is packed with magic, supes can should be crpiped after one direct blow with it..without pis supes looses badely. but wat can i say ur just a superman fan boy theres no point even aruging about this. That doesn't change the fact that your wrong.

spideycarnage
That doesn't change the fact that your wrong.

nice arugument, just wat would a fan boy would say.

GODSCRIBE
How can the son of Odin lose to this guy who is basically a gimp to magic haha? He loses every time.

Pepito
I'd run for Prime Minister...OF THE WORLD.

JOE NUNEZ
WELL IF YOU HAVE THOSE POWERS YOU WOULD PROBLANY BE TEMPTED TO LEAVE EARTH FOR A WHILE AND EXPLORE OTHER GALAXYS SO YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU COULD BUMP INTO OUT THEIR .

snoopdogg
nice arugument, just wat would a fan boy would say. Calling somebody a "fanboy" is a sign that you have been beaten.

JOE NUNEZ
IM GIVING ONE LAST WARNING BEFORE I REPORT 2-3 OF YOU STILL ARGUEING OVER THIS .THE FACT IS THAT IN REALITY THIS FIGHT IS A DRAW.

JOE NUNEZ
AND THE THREAD IS NOT ABOUT A FIGHT.

JOE NUNEZ
YOU BASTARDS.YOU KILLED KENNY.

Sir Whirlysplat
nice arugument, just wat would a fan boy would say.

We don't use terms like fanboy in friendly debates. You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Dont you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? I understand what you are trying to say, even though you obviously don't. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

How can the son of Odin lose to this guy who is basically a gimp to magic haha? He loses every time.

laughing out loud you know who Sathanus is right? Supes beats him and Thor in classic isn't really Magic for the most part he is magic as science according to Stan Lee.
I see that you set this time aside to humiliate yourself.

spideycarnage
Calling somebody a "fanboy" is a sign that you have been beaten.

beaten by wat??? in this thread u havent said one thing that is logical reason in pickin supes, u mentioned somting bout thor has a "gay hammer" that why u wouldent pick him...

GODSCRIBE
I'd take all of supermans powers save the being vulnerable to a fictional element and all.

JOE NUNEZ
WHAT WOULD ALL OF YOU DO WITH THOSE POWERS.

JOE NUNEZ
IN THE REAL WORLD.

GODSCRIBE
laughing out loud you know who Sathanus is right? Supes beats him and Thor in classic isn't really Magic for the most part he is magic as science according to Stan Lee.

I see you have a little bit of Mider in you. Now correct that mess, and I'll give a response. lol

JOE NUNEZ
GOOD OR EVIL.

soleran30
Seeing as Thor constantly uses his hammer like a carpenter and throws away his thousands of years of experience and fighting skills I would prefer Superman's skills cuz they allow for a far greater error in usesmile

Not to mention in this world there is no kryptonite! Bam baby SM powers and about a 15year hiatus in the sun for good measuressmile

spideycarnage
thors can send people to other dimentions, pretty cool, supes does have super speed.. its a toss up id say.

Sir Whirlysplat
I see you have a little bit of Mider in you. Now correct that mess, and I'll give a response. lol

I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot. Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much lower opinion of you. Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths? However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

JOE NUNEZ
WHAT WOULD YOU USE SUPES POWER FOR OR THORS..IN YOUR WORLD.

snoopdogg
beaten by wat??? in this thread u havent said one thing that is logical reason in pickin supes, u mentioned somting bout thor has a "gay hammer" that why u wouldent pick him... Well it's been documented in a cannon comic that Superman and Thor are pretty equal but Superman should win over half encounters.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupermanandThorbrawlin.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupermanandThorbrawlin2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupermanandThorbrawlin3.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Supermanavengers.jpg
(goodnight Thor)

I like Thor. But just because Thor has magical attacks does not mean he is gonna destroy Superman.

soleran30
I would use Superman's powers to get laid alot and make alot of money cuz I am a dirty filthy capitalistsmile

Sir Whirlysplat
Well it's been documented in a cannon comic that Superman and Thor are pretty equal but Superman should win over half encounters.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupermanandThorbrawlin.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupermanandThorbrawlin2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupermanandThorbrawlin3.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Supermanavengers.jpg
(goodnight Thor)

I like Thor. But just because Thor has magical attacks does not mean he is gonna destroy Superman.

Nuff said smile

JOE NUNEZ
MAKE MONEY IN WHAT WAY ?

JOE NUNEZ
LEGALLY?

marvelprince
I won't support a who-would-win scenario here. I havemy opinions but here is not the place to voice them. I hope some of you follow my lead.

Now, I would prefer Superman's powers. Thor's powers all mostly rely on the hammer, and while I think it would be awesome to walk round with a hammer that cool, its kinda impractical. Superman's flight, speed, x-ray vision are all too cool to pass up. Besides, some of the stuff that I might use my powers to do might make it impossible to carry the hammer after a while smile

Pepito
If I were Thor in the real world, I'd resurrect the Asgardian religion - then destroy all of my followers, then go on Oprah and say how people misunderstood my concept of religion. Then I'd kill Oprah,( tell me to jazzercise, will you?)

soleran30
LEGALLY?

Dude having Supermans powers would mean there would only be 1 person more powerful and that would be

CHUCK NORRIS........................I wouldn't break any laws I would be the lawsmile

Now the only thing that worries me is if I use x-ray vision on chicks all to often over and over will they get cancer and lose their virility and lose their hair?

snoopdogg
LEGALLY? Would you count stealing money from drug dealers and such illegal?

GODSCRIBE
As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

Yeah, you've said that before....to GS..about a dozen times now. It's getting old. Youve past your inventive years..its not your fault. sad

JOE NUNEZ
MARVELPRINCE YOU WOULDNT DO CRIME,EVENTUALLY THEY WOULD FIND YOU AND THE GOVERNMENT WOULD TRACK YOU DOWN.

Pepito
Originally posted by soleran30
Dude having Supermans powers would mean there would only be 1 person more powerful and that would be

CHUCK NORRIS........................I wouldn't break any laws I would be the lawsmile

One thing about Chuck's theme tune for Texas Ranger, the line "When you're in Texas, look behind you"?

Seriously, how terrible is that line, it implies that everyone in Texas live sin a police state, that Chuck Norris knows evrything that happens in Texas, that Chuck has no power outside of Texas and cannot leave it, and that once you're outside Texas, commit as many crimes as you want

GODSCRIBE
They can destroy the entire earth. The government aint posin much of a threat.

JOE NUNEZ
STEALING FROM DRUGDEALERS THATS NOT A BAD IDEA.THEN GIVE IT TO THE POOR.

JOE NUNEZ
IM SURE THE WORLDS GOVERNMENTS COULD COME UP WITH SOMETHING.

snoopdogg
STEALING FROM DRUGDEALERS THATS NOT A BAD IDEA.THEN GIVE IT TO THE POOR. Well I would keep some of the money for my trouble. angel

JOE NUNEZ
TO STOP SUPES OR THOR.

soleran30
STEALING FROM DRUGDEALERS THATS NOT A BAD IDEA.THEN GIVE IT TO THE POOR.

see the problem with that is if you steal from those drug dealers eventually they will become poor and you will end up giving them money againsmile

Not only that with my new SM powers I would melt the polar caps just to see whats under them!

JOE NUNEZ
DAM RIGHT SNOOP DOGG

Sir Whirlysplat
Yeah, you've said that before....to GS..about a dozen times now. It's getting old. Youve past your inventive years..its not your fault. sad

Your message board incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet, or, better yet, suicide. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you weren't uglier than the north-facing end of a south-bound mule. Who am I kidding? You would.

Finally, why don't you go and get lost somewhere where they don't have a "found" department?

JOE NUNEZ
SOLAR 30 THAT MIGHT MEAN EARTHS END.

snoopdogg
Your message board incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet, or, better yet, suicide. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you weren't uglier than the north-facing end of a south-bound mule. Who am I kidding? You would.

Finally, why don't you go and get lost somewhere where they don't have a "found" department? Good job Whirly. I always thought you were a tad too nice once in awhile.

It's about time you turned up the heat. wink

The Ion
Superman's powers for me. For one, he has super intelligence which would be highly beneficial in the real world. Much more useful than being able to summon hurricane winds. Plus he has free flight and high speed instead of just being dragged by a hammer.

soleran30
SOLAR 30 THAT MIGHT MEAN EARTHS END.

but not my end.....................see I have vision that extends down so far I can see the DNA of individuals so I would then with my superspeed and vision make all humans left adapted to water life over the next year or so! Not to mention my vision would also extend to all points in the universe so I can find a new home fast and soon enough!

I would keep a couple hotties alive though and a racetrack to run formula one cars on though.

Pepito

Finally, why don't you go and get lost somewhere where they don't have a "found" department?

Well someone's life only has meaning through this forum

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Pepito
Well someone's life only has meaning through this forum

In conclusion, thank you. We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. Now what was it?

snoopdogg
I actually want to apologize for calling Thors hammer gay. I meant to say that I wouldn't want to carry a hammer just to have power.

It would be hard to pick up chicks with a hammer in your hand.

Avalonofthewind
Superman, I'd live in the sun (since it only takes a minute for me to get to earth whenever I please) and get exponentially more powerful every day.

spideycarnage
I actually want to apologize for calling Thors hammer gay. I meant to say that I wouldn't want to carry a hammer just to have power.

It would be hard to pick up chicks with a hammer in your hand.

hey sorry fo the fanboy thing kinda lashed out on u for no reason really, very tru it would be hard to pick up chicks with a hammer tied to ur belt.

soleran30
hey sorry fo the fanboy thing kinda lashed out on u for no reason really, very tru it would be hard to pick up chicks with a hammer tied to ur belt.

LOL the problem is where are you going to put that hammer should you be successful in picking up the young lady and err showing her your place?smile

spideycarnage
ewwwww

Pepito
In conclusion, thank you. We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. Now what was it?

False alarm, everyone. The razor-sharp wit is intact. Whew, I thought we'd lost you there Sir Whirlysplat but no, your indomitable spirit fought back and your usual wry approach to life and this forum is with us once again. Goody.

JOE NUNEZ
WELL YOU COULD STRAP IT TO YOUR BELT. WHAT A FASHION STATEMENT.

Avalonofthewind
Remember, we're only choosing between their powers, not their character.

When your nickname is "The man of steel"...the babes will flock to you.

GODSCRIBE
Hmm Man of Steel...God of Thunder...

hmmm

JOE NUNEZ
SOME OF US DONT NEED POWERS TO PICK UP CHICKS WHAT ABOUT ENDIND WORLD HUNGER. OR FREEING COUNTRIES FROM DICTATORS,WITHOUT MILITARY DEATHS.

JOE NUNEZ
EXAMPLE= IRAN YOU HAVE ONE DAY TO DIS ARM OR WE WILL SEND THE TUNDER GOD.

JOE NUNEZ
ID LIKE TO SEE THAT ON THE NEWS.

Draco69
Superman. Purely for the x-ray vision.....

soleran30
Originally posted by Draco69
Superman. Purely for the x-ray vision.....

yes I am sure checking out most of the skeletal structures of most things while you learned to use it would be AWESOME!

Don't forget soul vision...............I believe its akin to something James Brown does.

JOE NUNEZ
ALSO STOPING NATURAL DISASTERS IN THEIR TRACKS.

The Ion
His sensory powers are another big bonus.

soleran30
natural disasters happen for a reason and they are natural so why stop mother nature!

Pepito
Yes, a huge bonus.............how?

Draco69
yes I am sure checking out most of the skeletal structures of most things while you learned to use it would be AWESOME!

Don't forget soul vision...............I believe its akin to something James Brown does.

Oh, please. His x-ray vision is far more fine-tuned than that. Hell Superboy accidently saw Cassie in the buff....

The Ion
Yes, a huge bonus.............how?
Being able to see and hear anything regardless of distance? Do I really have to explain why this would be useful?

soleran30
lol thats why I said while you learned how to use itsmile Haha take a deap breathe and let it out next thing you know you froze everyone in your general area haha

He could hear all the WORLDS SECRETS! Omg feel the power of super hearing and vision..............like Draco said all the nakedness you could handle!

Pepito
Originally posted by The Ion
Being able to see and hear anything regardless of distance? Do I really have to explain why this would be useful?

Yes, in 600 words or more

GODSCRIBE
False alarm, everyone. The razor-sharp wit is intact. Whew, I thought we'd lost you there Sir Whirlysplat but no, your indomitable spirit fought back and your usual wry approach to life and this forum is with us once again. Goody.

Pay no attention to the cranky old fart Pep..

Pepito

'Pep' will kill you while you sleep

Sir Whirlysplat

I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. I understand what you are trying to say, even though you obviously don't. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please?

I know you are nobody's fool, but maybe someone will adopt you.

The Ion
Yes, in 600 words or more
Fine. Give me a few hours.

GODSCRIBE

I don't sleep. Sleep isnt worthy of my time.

Sir Whirlysplat
I don't sleep. Sleep isnt worthy of my time.

There is no vaccine against stupidity.

JOE NUNEZ
WELL IF YOU COULD HAVE STOPED KATRINA?

GODSCRIBE
There is no vaccine against stupidity.

Neither is their one for obsessiveness.

JOE NUNEZ
IF I HAD THOSE POWERS I WOULD CHARGE FOR SERVICES CIA SERVICES .

Sir Whirlysplat
Neither is their one for obsessiveness.

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

GODSCRIBE
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

you WOULD like a 'head' up your ass wouldnt you?

lollll

JOE NUNEZ
WERE ARE THE MODERATORS WHEN YOU NEED THEM.

JOE NUNEZ
PROBLABY smokin'

Sir Whirlysplat
you WOULD like a 'head' up your ass wouldnt you?

lollll

You must be from the shallow end of the gene pool.

Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date.

GODSCRIBE
You must be from the shallow end of the gene pool.

Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date.

Okay, but you're a ******. embarrasment He who likes heads up his ass. Do you also like cocks in your mouth?

Sir Whirlysplat
Okay, but you're a ******. embarrasment He who likes heads up his ass. Do you also like cocks in your mouth?

Someone said that you are not fit to sleep with pigs. I stuck up for the pigs.

GODSCRIBE
Whirly, where can I buy that book of the 101 most unfunny jokes you could possibly tell when you suffer from severe cognitive limitations? I might buy it, then re-sell it to you.

GODSCRIBE
Someone said that you are not fit to sleep with pigs. I stuck up for the pigs.

okay, but youre a homosexual.

JOE NUNEZ
SORRY GUYS BUT YOUVE BEEN REPORTED YOU GUYS ARE NOT MESSING UP THIS THREAD.

Sir Whirlysplat
Whirly, where can I buy that book of the 101 most unfunny jokes you could possibly tell when you suffer from severe cognitive limitations? I might buy it, then re-sell it to you.

I heard you went to see the doctor and told him that you wanted a little wart removed; so he had you thrown out of his office.

You got more issues than National Geographic!

GODSCRIBE
I heard you went to see the doctor and told him that you wanted a little wart removed; so he had you thrown out of his office.

You got more issues than National Geographic!

Yeah, but you're a homosexual.

Sir Whirlysplat
Yeah, but you're a homosexual.

And you are homophobic, I'm not but I have no problem with people who are.

Hey, I heard you went to the butcher and asked for 10 cents worth of dog meat and he asked you if you wanted it wrapped or if you would eat it on the spot

GODSCRIBE
I'm not but I have no problem with people who are.

]
You know what they say about denial? You probably dont....

Well thats because you're a edit

Sir Whirlysplat
You know what they say about denial? You probably dont....

Well thats because you're a edit.

I hear that when your mother first saw you, she decided to leave you on the front steps of a police station while she turned herself in.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Remember, we're only choosing between their powers, not their character.

When your nickname is "The man of steel"...the babes will flock to you.

lol@man of steel reference

GODSCRIBE
I hear that when your mother first saw you, she decided to leave you on the front steps of a police station while she turned herself in.

I heard when your father first heard you were a edit, you went and slaughtered a box of Kleenex.

Sir Whirlysplat
I heard when your father first heard you were a edit you went and slaughtered a box of Kleenex.

You suffer from cathected masturbatory anxiety . Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

Femi32
I'd pick Superman's powers over Thor's. I won't need a hammer to fly, plus I would have superspeed to travel space (Ever seen Smallville), vibrate invisible and intangible, superstrength, invulnerability (No force on earth would kill me), and super senses (x-ray vision, soul vision, see the whole magnetic spectrum vision, microscope vision, telescope vision, super smelling, etc.)

Thor's powers are better for fighting, but in real life, there's no need for a hammer at all.

GODSCRIBE
You suffer from cathected masturbatory anxiety . Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

As a wise man once said,

"God man Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve"

Sir Whirlysplat
As a wise man once said,

"God man Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve"

smile You really hate those gays, sad, but I'm not one I suspect you are in denial sad

In the dictionary under the word, "stupid," it says, "see him."

GODSCRIBE
smile You really hate those gays, sad, but I'm not one I suspect you are in denial sad

yeah, whatever f@ggot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

in the dictionary under "f@ggot", it has your picture.

JOE NUNEZ
I THINK GODSCRIBE AND SIR WHIRLY SPLAT ARE IN BLOOD LUST MODE THEY CANT UNDERSTAND REASON .

GODSCRIBE
not really, im laughing at this guy.

Sir Whirlysplat

Well most right thinking people feel sorry for you.

GODSCRIBE
Well most right thinking people feel sorry for you.

No, they feel sorry for you, for not having a hold of reality.

Poor thing. sad

Sir Whirlysplat
No, they feel sorry for you, for not having a hold of reality.

Poor thing. sad

Don't you have a terribly empty feeling... in your skull?

You know you do. smile

GODSCRIBE
Don't you have a terribly empty feeling... in your skull?

You know you do. smile

I have that terrible feeling that you're a f@ggot.

haha

JOE NUNEZ
HEY COULD I SEVE AS A MEDIATOR CAUSE IM COOL WITH BOTH OF YOU, AND I DONT WANT TO SEE THIS THREAD RUINED FOR THE REST OF US.

JOE NUNEZ
STAY WITH THE THREAD AND IGNORE EACH OTHER.

Sir Whirlysplat
I have that terrible feeling that you're a f@ggot.

haha

I really wish you wouldn't use that word it shows you can keep up any kind of battle of wits. But we knew that didn't we.

GODSCRIBE
I really wish you wouldn't use that word it shows you can keep up any kind of battle of wits.

thanks for the compliment, idiot.

wink

JOE NUNEZ
SHOW YOUR THE BIGGER MAN AND WALK AWAY.

GODSCRIBE
I really wish you wouldn't use that word it shows you can keep up any kind of battle of wits. But we knew that didn't we.

and you arent witty im afraid. just childish and shameful...or is that shameless?

JOE NUNEZ
ANYWAY how long would irans army last against supes or thors power.

GODSCRIBE
SHOW YOUR THE BIGGER MAN AND WALK AWAY.

Whirly is the bigger man. In more ways than one. wink

GODSCRIBE
ANYWAY how long would irans army last against supes or thors power.

hahahahah

wow

that blindsided me

soleran30

lol actually when you threw bigotry in this you just ruined it for youself took away any credibility...................sad sad.....................

SM powers here I come!

ugh please don't bring your inadequicies here.............sad sad

Sir Whirlysplat
lol actually when you threw bigotry in this you just ruined it for youself took away any credibility...................sad sad.....................

SM powers here I come!

Agreed I was having fun till them and he was doing OK. sad

Why did he have to show he was a child? And start swearing and being homophobic?

GODSCRIBE

SM powers here I come!

ugh please don't bring your inadequicies here.............sad sad

Nope. No bigot here....Wow you jumped on that one pretty quick didnt you? I give you 7 points for speed but a -3 for originality.

Sir Whirlysplat
Nope. No bigot here....

Well you appear to be and its a shame because it was all fun till then, then I got a bad taste in my mouth over the whole thing. Because anyone can call people direct names. It's a little sad. sad

JOE NUNEZ
I WONDER IF THE MODERATORS ARE JUST SITTING BACK LAUGHING AT ALL THIS,INSTEAD OF DOING THEIR JOBS.. SO SAD.......

GODSCRIBE
Well you appear to be and its a shame because it was all fun till then, then I got a bad taste in my mouth over the whole thing. Because anyone can call people direct names. It's a little sad. sad

Its a little sad, you still perceive any seriousness in my posts.

Sir Whirlysplat
I WONDER IF THE MODERATORS ARE JUST SITTING BACK LAUGHING AT ALL THIS,INSTEAD OF DOING THEIR JOBS.. SO SAD.......

Why do you post in capitals all the time?

JOE NUNEZ
THIS HAS TURNED INTO A GODSCRIBE VS SIR WHIRLY THREAD SO FANS WHOS WINNING.

Sir Whirlysplat
Its a little sad, you still perceive any seriousness in my posts.

Nope I percieve Homophobia and hatred towards a group of people. It's a little sad you feel any single group should be open to being used as an insult to others.

JOE NUNEZ
BECAUSE YOU CANT STOP ME FROM DOING IT THATS WHY BIT-H.

JOE NUNEZ
YOU SEE NOW EVEN IM ARGUEING.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>