Harry Potter And the Tower Of Torture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hermione202

silver_stars
WOW

Hermione202
Shall I take that as a compliment, silver_stars? big grin

Barker
Good way to get back into Writing. thumb up

Hermione202
Thank you.

Lord_Saratn
HAHAHA HERE I AM POSTING AT LAST!!!!!!!

TERRIFIC
GREAT
AMAZING
WONDERFUL
AWESOME
BREATHTAKING
SPECTACULAR
BRILLIANT
SPLENDID
MAGNIFICENT
GOOD
EXCELLENT
SHOCKING
ENTERTAINING
TWO THUMBS UP
etc. etc. etc.

big grin

Lord_Saratn
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HERMIONE! LOOKING FOWARD TO MORE

Lord_Saratn
*dresses up as someone else*

This isn't Saratn! This is the boogey man!

Great beginning! you should try to submit this to mugglenet if you haven't yet.

Lord_Saratn
*dressed up as a dodo*

When do we get more?

Barker
shock

Quadruple Post?

Lord_Saratn
hehehe.......yep big grin

Lord_Saratn
HERMIONE WHERE IS THE POST YOU PROMISED???

Hermione202
Yes, Isn't it obvious that he is mad? lol.

Originally posted by Lord_Saratn

TERRIFIC
GREAT
AMAZING
WONDERFUL
AWESOME
BREATHTAKING
SPECTACULAR
BRILLIANT
SPLENDID
MAGNIFICENT
GOOD
EXCELLENT
SHOCKING
ENTERTAINING
TWO THUMBS UP
etc. etc. etc.

big grin

Don't outdo yourself Saratn...*sighs* And I have it on Mugglenet. And You get more in a while. Possibly a few days...or a week...or two. Hard to tell.

Lord_Saratn
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'M THE ONE WHO TAKES FOREVER TO POST ON THINGS

iluvhpsomuch1_7
i love it! its like your and actual author!The only part i dont like is the Petunia and the wand thing. It would be kool to make her a Squib and trying to protect herself with just a wand she doesnt know how ot use that would make since. It would explain her jealousy her sister wasn't Squib she could use magic and go to magic to learn about it and control but Petunia couldn't because she didn't know how to use it.

silver_stars
yes you should big grin but post soon!

Lord_Saratn
IN A FEW DAYS, OR A WEEK OR TWO. GAH! I CAN'T BELIEVE HERMIONE LEAVING US HANGING LIKE THAT................

oh wait............that's my fault.

i'm suppose to help her with ideas.

paliwal_ruppal
Wow! Fabulous writing Hermione.

Hermione202
iluvhpsomuch1_7, I hope to be an actual author someday. eek! And because Petunia found the wand, it doesn't mean that she is a squib, knows how to use it or suddenly has an interest in the migical world. I could be one of those though....or it could not. Time will tell, or, rather the next post will tell. stick out tongue

Saratn, calm down... laughing out loud

I will post as soon as i have felt that I have left you all to wonder about Petunia long enough silver_stars. shifty

Thanks Paliwal_ruppal. happy

deathgod
the story is great pls post soon. and pls kindly pm me if you have updated

iluvhpsomuch1_7
well you kinda of made it sound that she was actually trying to use it thats why i thought maybe she was a squib. I didn't necessarly thougt she was going to turn out to be one but just an idea. But thanx and you really do sound like a real author very close to J.K's writing. Very close indeed.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
HURRAY I STARTED THE 2ND PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermione202
Lol, yes you did start the second page, and on the secound day of my story to! big grin

iluvhpsomuch1_7
kool

Lord_Saratn
moving on..............

when do we get more?

HPrOx

TERRIFIC
GREAT
AMAZING
WONDERFUL
AWESOME
BREATHTAKING
SPECTACULAR
BRILLIANT
SPLENDID
MAGNIFICENT
GOOD
EXCELLENT
SHOCKING
ENTERTAINING
TWO THUMBS UP
etc. etc. etc.

big grin

I agree completely you have a real talent

Hermione202
Thanks. stick out tongue

Knightfall93
It'a good... but therea a few faults, nothing too serious. And how could Petunia be a squib? a) lily and Petunia were muggle born and b) JK herself said there IS more to her, she is NOT a squib and she will NOT use magic in the series

Hermione202
I never said Petunia was a squib. And she won't be.

Knightfall93
Oh, I know. I was just corredction those peops who did

HPrOx
Its really good try and post more!!

Hermione202
I'll post more when i'm ready. Give or take a few days. But i might be busy this week.

Lord_Saratn
Originally posted by Knightfall93
It'a good... but therea a few faults, nothing too serious. And how could Petunia be a squib? a) lily and Petunia were muggle born and b) JK herself said there IS more to her, she is NOT a squib and she will NOT use magic in the series

Knightfall, got a problem with you.

A.) this isn't going to be exactly what Rowling would have in her book.

B.) calm down it's not like it's going to be published

C.) I don't like you. simple as that. no one is claiming that this is going to be ANYTHING close to Rowling's seventh book. It's Hermione202's imagination, and if you come up with some things that haven't been mentioned, i'm all for seeing what you got to say.

Barker

C.) I don't like you. simple as that. no one is claiming that this is going to be ANYTHING close to Rowling's seventh book. It's Hermione202's imagination, and if you come up with some things that haven't been mentioned, i'm all for seeing what you got to say.
thumb up

In fact, thumb up thumb up thumb up

Lord_Saratn
WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Knightfall93

C.) I don't like you. simple as that. no one is claiming that this is going to be ANYTHING close to Rowling's seventh book. It's Hermione202's imagination, and if you come up with some things that haven't been mentioned, i'm all for seeing what you got to say. Then you're judgemental and have misunderstood my point, I never criticised hermione

Lord_Saratn
seems like it. if you have anything else to say, please say it through pm, so we don't clog up Hermione's thread.

Knightfall93
OK

~Midnight_Miss~
I will be posting more of the story in a while big grin

silver_stars
SOON

~Midnight_Miss~
I will post some later today big grin

silver_stars
POSTTTTTTTTTT

~Midnight_Miss~
Sorry I didn't post. My older brother kicked me off the computer. As Usual. I'll post it today. Promise.

Barker
Name Change! icon5

This is a nice Fic. smile

~Midnight_Miss~
Thanks, and I did change my name. I was kicked off again yesterday. So I'll just post it now, so I won't have to break any more promises about posting.

Ok, posting now! big grin

~Midnight_Miss~

Sirius_Rulez
i was jus wondering how u pm someone cause i was trying to pm u
~Midnight_Miss~

Esaul
to pm someone, their should be a button that says pm at the buttom of each member's post. click that, and send a message

Sirius_Rulez
i did but i dont think it got sent cause i neva got a reply

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
I like ur story a lot and i have a question i want 2 start my own Harry Potter fan fic do i just go to new topic???im new and a bit blonde so...

~Midnight_Miss~
Yes, you click on new topic and you'll be able to make a new thread to post a topic.

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Thank u very Much!

Esaul
Originally posted by Sirius_Rulez

Well, honestly it takes time for someone to pm you back, depending on when the person gets on.

~Midnight_Miss~
Originally posted by Sirius_Rulez
Originally posted by Esaul
Well, honestly it takes time for someone to pm you back, depending on when the person gets on.

Actually, I never did get the PM.

Esaul
Originally posted by ~Midnight_Miss~
Actually, I never did get the PM.

I didn't know she was talking about you at all.

lalalander
lol. Great Story!! keep it up! wink

joelsef
Hermione202 ahhh!!!! it has been sooo long since i've been on here, but i was watchin goblet of fire the other day and i was like oh my god ive completely forgotten about everyone on KMC!! so, sorrrry its been so long but i guess i got a little "harry pottered out" for a couple months there, but im really gettin back into the frame of mind for more writin again. i doubt ill finish the one story i was writin since the actual book was published, but i think ill reread half blood prince and attempt to write a seventh book like you're doin here. ive got to say that youve come a looong way since i last read your stuff, and it was good before, so now its like whoah amazing, is this rowling herself? i really enjoy your story, keep it up, and hopefully ill start writin my own. its good to be back, ill talk to you later!

~Midnight_Miss~
Thanks joelsef...though I have been neglecting my story lately. Its good to see you back on KMC. And its honestly been more than a couple of months. I missed your writing, and I'm pretty sure you've probably improved since then as well.

Edit: Also, something happened to the computer recently, not even sure what, but I lost everything I had written ahead for this story, so I will have to find the time to write it over, and unfortunately time has not been on my side recently.

joelsef
haha so maybe it has been more than a couple of months embarrasment , but time seems to have flown by so fast i dont know where its gone. thats too bad about your story and that you have to rewrite it, but i know you can do it! i just started the thread for my story not more than 10 minutes ago, so be sure and check that out next time you come back. sorry again its been so long, ive been missin KMC a whole lot, so its good to finally be back. i hope time gets back on your side so you can keep writin this amazing story! talk to you soon

~Midnight_Miss~
Okay, I just remembered I still have the last part of chapter 2 in my e-mail, from when my Beta sent it to me a while back. big grin So I'll put it sometime tomorrow. Honestly this time.

LolipopChica13
how can you leave us at such a cliff hanger? this is major abuse. you just have to write more! your too good to stop right at the beginning of you story.

i know your on right now, so just a little please smile

LolipopChica13
oh, who's so cool, starting the next page? me! woohoo!

~Midnight_Miss~

LolipopChica13
that was great! poor Ginny.

~Midnight_Miss~
Thanks. big grin

You know...I might close this fanfiction since no one here reads it anymore...well I was going to but then you posted.

snv87_30
OMG, you write so well. This has to be one of the best stories yet. Keep writing. This story is too good to just be ended now. Can't wait for the next post! smile

LikeWhoa_9
oh course you can't stop! no so you have to keep it up! It's really going good. and i definatly think you have good ideas.

yeah..poor ginny...she's sad....awww sad

so, anyway, keep it up big grin

~Midnight_Miss~
Thanks...I'll see if I'll close it or not.

Esaul
You better not close it midnight, i really really enjoy it, and i'm truly truly truly sorry for not posting in here. Don't make me gravel for you to continue.

~Midnight_Miss~
Yeah, sure. But It'll take more than that to convince me not to close it...

Esaul
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE???????????????

snv87_30
Your story is one of the best stories that is on here. Please continue to post. Every other story that I start to read seems to never finish. Please don't be like the other people. Post more pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. I like this story so much.

Esaul
^
What this person said big grin

Sirius_Rulez
ur story's really good and it would b real bad to see such good talent go to waste. plz keep writing and dont give up. its so much better then my crappy story

LolipopChica13
You gots to! it's way way WAY too good. I'msitting at the edge of my seat (literally)!

Like they all said, this is one of the best!

snv87_30
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease post more! We like it so much. I'm patiently waiting.

Esaul
WE WANT MORE PLEASE?????????????

snv87_30
Please write more. I like your story and want it to continue.

~Midnight_Miss~
Sorry guys...I have a terrible case of writer's block...But'll I'll put up more soon.

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Update girl!!!hurry stick out tongue PM me if u want sum help then...

~Midnight_Miss~
Lol, I think I'll PM you then! Because I honestly do have writer's block. You're the only one on Bonnie Wright site that knows whats gonna happen! You'd better not tell!

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
lol true...dont worry I wont!!! big grin

~Midnight_Miss~
Good! I'll add more soon....well, when I finish chapter three and i've only written one third of it, as you know! big grin

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
yes I know!!!lozl and it was good 2... stick out tongue

~Midnight_Miss~
Thank You! Lets not give out anymore detail though...

Esaul
carrying on...

Sirius_Rulez
i cant wait

Brit531
This story is so good I cant wait to read more

lalalander
I've been following along the whole time, but i've rarely had time to even post!! Keep going. pretty pleasee!!!

hplver4life
please post !!!!!!!! i really like ur story

Brit531
It has been forever since you last posted! Post Soon!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.