Lady Shiva vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
H2h combat only. No weapons, nada. This fight occurs in a dojo.

Draco69
Shiva is the better fighter but Iron Fist has his chi attacks. Shiva can win if she does it quickly...preferably the Leopard Blow.

AcousticDoc
Shiva is the better fighter but by a small margin. I give it to Iron fist since he can use his chi to amp up his physical skills.

Pepito
Iron Fist

Dizzle
And Iron Fist has done what that's impressive? The good Lady's kicked the crap out of almost every single one of DC Earth's martial artists. Shiva wins, by a good margin. Iron Fist jobs to Captain America...

Sixth_Winged
-staggers luke cage
-keeps up with spider-man
-fighting and embarassing colossus, wolverine and nightcralwer at once
-beating up 50+ shield agents while holding back
-killed a dragon to get his "ironfist"
-dodges bullets
-taken whirlwind on while spinning

for starters

Soljer
This would be a REALLY good fight if Danny weren't allowed to use his Chi abilities.

With them, though, it's vastly in his favor - even WITH Shiva's leopard blow.

srankmissingnin
Fun fact: Danny knows the Leopard's Blow also! *shocked* When I first joined CBR a couple years ago someone post a scan in an IF VS Shiva thread of Danny totally trashing a group of people and the narrative listed all the moves he was doing and the last line in the narrative was something around "and... the Leopard's Blow!" evil face

Anyway Danny with out chi amping I think we are looking at a clean split that leans slightly in IF favour.

Superherovandal
I would say that without chi Shiva wins 6-7/10 but not without a fight. but with chi IF wins 9/10 one being if IF suddenly trips falls and accidently hits himself with his own iron fist. Was IF killing the person? he was fighting because unless he was thats not the true Leopard Blow that Shiva does.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I would say that without chi Shiva wins 6-7/10 but not without a fight. but with chi IF wins 9/10 one being if IF suddenly trips falls and accidently hits himself with his own iron fist. Was IF killing the person? he was fighting because unless he was thats not the true Leopard Blow that Shiva does.

Or maybe Danny is so skilled he can do the Leopard's Blow on someone with out killing them. evil face

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Or maybe Danny is so skilled he can do the Leopard's Blow on someone with out killing them. evil face

Batman can use a non-lethal variation of the Leopard blow, so if Danny knew the technique, I'd say it would be well within his abilities to adapt it in the same way.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer
Batman can use a non-lethal variation of the Leopard blow, so if Danny knew the technique, I'd say it would be well within his abilities to adapt it in the same way.

Yup.

Superherovandal
yeah but that wouldn't really help him as she'd be trying to kill him but he wouldn't. besides i thought the Leopard Blow was a fake move created by DC.

Soljer
yeah but that wouldn't really help him as she'd be trying to kill him but he wouldn't. besides i thought the Leopard Blow was a fake move created by DC.

But it could still disable her, even if he wanted to use it.

Besides the Leopard blow, though, the Iron Fist move can still punch a friggin hole in Shiva.

Superherovandal
Yes i know that look up the page but without it she'd win.

srankmissingnin
With out the Iron Fist, we are looking at a fight similar to Shiva vs Dragon and Dragon would have won that fight if Shiva's minions hadn't intervened.

Superherovandal
No cause Dragon is better than Shiva as he taught her alot and i think that Shiva is better than Danny.

Soljer
The original post says no weapons.

Does that include the Iron Fist?

Does it mean that Danny can't Chi amp?

Honestly, with danny's skill, there aren't really many street levellers that can even TOUCH him if he's amping. Even when he's not, he's a good match for most of the top tier martial artists.

srankmissingnin
No cause Dragon is better than Shiva as he taught her alot and i think that Shiva is better than Danny.

Quite you! mad

*shrugs*

I think Danny is pretty much Dragon in terms of skill.

Superherovandal
I think that Dragon is better than Danny and so is Shiva in my opinion. So i guess we must agree to disagree. *shrugs*

srankmissingnin
Guess so.

Superherovandal
i remember this was just like when Batdude and Capitup fought about whether Batman or Wolverine was more skilled but like 10 pages shorter.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine > Shang Chi
Wolverine > Iron Fist
Shang Chi - chi = Shiva
Iron Fist - chi = Dragon
Shiva > Batman
Dragon > Batman
Wolverine > Batman

... Batdude won't like that. evil face

Soljer
Regardless of Shang Chi's low showings with Wolverine, I'd say Shang, Danny, and Logan are all approximately at the same level, skill wise.

Chi wise? Chi and Fist can amp to speeds faster than Logan normally operates at, and strengths surpassing Logan's 'enhanced' strength.

smile.

Capt It Up won't like that....evil face .

Jimmy-Chan
Iron Fist has owned both Wolverine and The Cat, top martial artists, HTH. He's matched Daredevil. Since I consider his HTH on par with that of Daredevil or Shang Chi, I think even without the Iron Fist he'd stalemate Shiva, who generally stalemates with Batman and trades wins with Batgirl.

capt it up
Regardless of Shang Chi's low showings with Wolverine, I'd say Shang, Danny, and Logan are all approximately at the same level, skill wise.

Chi wise? Chi and Fist can amp to speeds faster than Logan normally operates at, and strengths surpassing Logan's 'enhanced' strength.

smile.

Capt It Up won't like that....evil face .
niether of them can amp there abilities past logans. logan can match any feat of there easily. You seem to think logans a peak human

capt it up
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
Iron Fist has owned both Wolverine and The Cat, top martial artists, HTH. He's matched Daredevil. Since I consider his HTH on par with that of Daredevil or Shang Chi, I think even without the Iron Fist he'd stalemate Shiva, who generally stalemates with Batman and trades wins with Batgirl.
when did IF own Logan?

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
niether of them can amp there abilities past logans. logan can match any feat of there easily. You seem to think logans a peak human

Logan has superhuman speed and strength, true, but I've never seen Logan exhibit the kind of speed I've seen from Chi or Rand.

I've also never seen Logan punch a steel support beam in two (without the use of the Iron Fist, might I add, wink ) .

capt it up
Logan has superhuman speed and strength, true, but I've never seen Logan exhibit the kind of speed I've seen from Chi or Rand.

I've also never seen Logan punch a steel support beam in two (without the use of the Iron Fist, might I add, wink ) .
really if seen logan while haft dead break metal guanlet with pure strength.

I seen logan indent a door made of matterial said to be un hurtable.

I seen logan break chains said to be unbreakable on 2 occassions.

what kinda of speed feats? catch a bullet which logans done. dodging gune fired form a foot away after the trigger was pulled which logans done. seeing bullets in slow motion which logan does

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
really if seen logan while haft dead break metal guanlet with pure strength.

I seen logan indent a door made of matterial said to be un hurtable.

I seen logan break chains said to be unbreakable on 2 occassions.

what kinda of speed feats? catch a bullet which logans done. dodging gune fired form a foot away after the trigger was pulled which logans done. seeing bullets in slow motion which logan does

Err...obviously those objects aren't very "unbreakable" as they appear, eh? erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.