The Judgment of Celestial: Cross of Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB - 1138
In a land far away there echoes a legend...

THE JUDGMENT OF CELESTIAL
CROSS OF MEN

War! Igros is torn in two between the union and the newly formed confederacy. Heroes emerge on both sides daily. The Celestial War has been raging on for months now.

Paladins are warriors of peace and truth and during this civil war they are generals to the union army. Paladins use weapons known as cielo sabers forged from a cielo crystal to fight for the weight of a cielo saber is almost nothing but their greatest weapon is celestial energy.

The island nation, Uplian, has been invaded by confederate soldiers and is now under their control. Uplian is an important nations filled with resources so now paladin-sage Delta Striker and his students have been sent with a union strike force to librate Uplian from the confederacy. The fleet must first break through a confederate blockade.

Time: Dawn
Mission: Liberate Uplian and capture confederate leaders

On the flagship of the union fleet known as the Merrick everyone waits for their arrival at the battle at Uplian which was said to arrive at noon.

AOR
Samson was busy mumbling a few prayers to himself in preparation for the up coming battle. After his prayers, he decided to check up on the his troops. Perhaps instill in them the moral they may need to win the battle. However he was cut short remembering he needed to attend a tactics meeting. "No", he said to himself, "I can have one of the other paladins brief me, but right now I need to be with my men." He continues walking to were his slot of troops where. He was releaved to see most of them were relaxed, if not sleeping. He sighed to himself saying, "at least they'll be well rested when the battle arrives."

ESB - 1138
Delta Striker who was leading the strike force was without question the most well respected paladin in the order of the paladins. His skill with a cielo saber equalled those of the great paladin-sages Galatians the Wise and Philemon the Strong. Delta trained many paladins over his twenty years of achieving the rank of paladin. Elijah Diadem is one of Delta's students born with a mark over his left eye that resembles a cross. Elijah's skill with a cielo saber and his celestial level would take him a long way but he rushes into combat without thinking and is quick to anger sometimes.

soren
Lance: *he paced back and forth, thinkin' about what he was told before he started this, there's no such thing as luck in war, he though if there's no luck in war than what keeps people alive? he kept his mind on this one question* "........"

AOR

soren
Lance: *he walked up behind samson, and soluted him, he did it of bad habbit* "Hello."

AOR
Originally posted by soren
Lance: *he walked up behind samson, and soluted him, he did it of bad habbit* "Hello."

Samson turned to greet his guest, slidding down the bench to make room. "Ah, Lance, good to see you. Did you attend the tactics meeting? Or has it even started?"

soren
(this is what lance kinda looks like)

soren
Originally posted by AOR
Samson turned to greet his guest, slidding down the bench to make room. "Ah, Lance, good to see you. Did you attend the tactics meeting? Or has it even started?"

Lance: "I don't know." "Heh, I'm just confused at this point, I just keep thinking of this one thing." "I was told there's no luck in war, but if there's no luck in war then what keeps us alive?" "I know if I start thinkin' about this in the field I surely won't last."

soren
(here's a better one, Lance is the one on the bottom.)

soren
(here's a better one, Lance is the one on the bottom.)

(nevermind.)

Lord_Saratn
Emma stood alone, waiting for something to do. She was nervous as hell, since this was her first true mission. Why had they chosen her of all people? Soon she knew she would have to go back into the water, seeing how she hadn't been in there for over 48 hours, and if she didn't soon, then their was a chance she could die. Emma couldn't survive out side of water for more than 72 hours at a time, and when she went back in, she had to stay in the water for about seven days, restoring her energy.

soren
(let's try this one. the bottom one is Lance.)

soren
Originally posted by Lord_Saratn
Emma stood alone, waiting for something to do. She was nervous as hell, since this was her first true mission. Why had they chosen her of all people? Soon she knew she would have to go back into the water, seeing how she hadn't been in there for over 48 hours, and if she didn't soon, then their was a chance she could die. Emma couldn't survive out side of water for more than 72 hours at a time, and when she went back in, she had to stay in the water for about seven days, restoring her energy.

Lance: *he walked over to emma* "Don't worry, you'll be fine." *he smiled hopefully, tryin' to make her feel better and more calm*

Lord_Saratn
"Thanks." she smiled weakly. "That means a lot. So tell me, have you ever been on a mission before?"

Emma was curious about that greatly. She wasn't one who spoke to people often, and liked to learn about people. Soon she had to leave them for seven days, unless she found away to delay the process.

soren
Lance: "There was once before this, on some island and I had to find someone but that was the past."

Lord_Saratn
"I see." she commented, feeling a bit faint. "How serious was the mission?"

soren
Lance: "It wasn't that serious though if I died there was no one to back me up." "But that didn't happen." "Some crazy things happened on that island, I mean, crazy things." "I got captured twice that I remembered, they injected me with somethin' also but I don't know what it was but it hasn't done any thing yet so I think it won't be a problem."

ESB - 1138
"Blockade dead ahead!" a union soldier shouted. In the distance waited the confederate blockade fully prepared for the upcoming battle. Long ranged cannons begun to fire on the union fleet and the fleet responded just the same approaching at full speed. One of the union cruisers were hit hard and sank into the ocean.
Bombers came down from the sky as the pilots mounted their fighters and took to the sky. The union fleet begun to make its way pass the blockade firing on the confederate ships.

Lord_Saratn
Emma walked up to the edge slowly, not able to hear what the guy said, because she was slowly losing focus. Had it already begun? She felt like collapsing, afraid to lose it all here. She had to get back in the water, yet she wanted to help the other Paladins. Emma felt extremley nervous about the mission, seeing how it was her first one.

"It has begun hasn't it?" she asked weakly, afraid of the answer that was to come. "It's going to be hard to accomplish such a terrible thing like that."

ESB - 1138
"Strike team alpha, beta, gamma, and omega board the troop landers!" Delta shouted, "Once you hit the shore you will enter the battlefield!"

The union fleet engaged the confederate fleet in the seas around Uplian. Elijah led the fighters in the air battle for Elijah was one of the greatest pilots of the union. Troop landers departed from the cruisers and made their way across the sea some being bombed while others hitting the shore where confederate soldiers awaited.

AOR
Originally posted by Lord_Saratn
Emma walked up to the edge slowly, not able to hear what the guy said, because she was slowly losing focus. Had it already begun? She felt like collapsing, afraid to lose it all here. She had to get back in the water, yet she wanted to help the other Paladins. Emma felt extremley nervous about the mission, seeing how it was her first one.

"It has begun hasn't it?" she asked weakly, afraid of the answer that was to come. "It's going to be hard to accomplish such a terrible thing like that."

Samson approached Emma, one of his large arms supporting her from falling, "Easy there, no need to worry. I'm placing your division by the shore, that way your troops can be near the water and prove as a worthy artillery defense." Samson however drew his attention to the shore that was coming closer by the minute. His face hardened and his squire boy came with his helmet and weapons. After placing on his helmet and flipping down the exterior, he took his pole ax and mace in his hands. He turned to Emma, and gave her a nod of reassurance before joining his division in boarding the touch down group.

Lord_Saratn
"Thank you." she said, bowing to him. "I really appreciate it, and I won't fail either." Confidence now flowed through her, just by this one person helping her up.

NBT x 20
Kage beside samson looking at emma smileing. "Hi it's nice to meet you." KAge said sticking his hand out.

Lord_Saratn
"Nice to meet you too." she said, smiling too. "My name is Morianna, but if you wouldnt' mind, could you just call me Mori?"

Damn. She thought to herself. Meeting people wasn't one of her priorities. She didn't like it, only because if she got to know people, then if something were to happen to that person, she wouldn't be able to live with herself.

NBT x 20
"Sure mori." Kage said smileing turning his head to the sunset.

Lord_Saratn
"May I ask of your name?" she asked, facing the same direction of the guy.

NBT x 20
"Kage dark!" Kage said smileing.

AOR
Samson's troop division touched down on the beach, and they all filed out. He was the first to jump out of the boat, the rest followed falling into rank. Although his armor bared heavily upon him, he was still able to keep up with his troops. His armor began to glow and with a mighty yell he rose his mace in the air and his soldiers sprinted past them. Each one filled with a sense of invisibility on strength, as their moral sky rocketed.

ESB - 1138
----Meanwhile----
Lord Solomon, leader of the confederacy, speaks to the confederate leaders in the central control room via hologram.
"The union fleet has broken through our blockade," Iron, an Agre (Dark Mountos) said.
"Just as I predicted. I have sent you a mighty soldier to assist you in this battle with the greatest commandoes in our ranks," Solomon replied.
"Thank you my lord," Iron responded.

----The eastern beaches of Uplian----
Confederate soldiers flock to the beaches as troop landers poured out union soldiers, tanks, and artillery. Delta rode out of a troop lander on a kilton (size of a horse but looks like a fox) with his cielo saber in his hand raised to the sky.
"The liberation must begin!" Delta shouted as the union soldiers ran pass him engaging the confederate soldiers.

soren
(what's goin' on?)

stunna1773
rob wagner- hello lance, its been a while

ESB - 1138
(what's goin' on?)

Originally posted by ESB - 1138
----The eastern beaches of Uplian----
Confederate soldiers flock to the beaches as troop landers poured out union soldiers, tanks, and artillery. Delta rode out of a troop lander on a kilton (size of a horse but looks like a fox) with his cielo saber in his hand raised to the sky.
"The liberation must begin!" Delta shouted as the union soldiers ran pass him engaging the confederate soldiers.

stunna1773
(that helps me a lil more i was confused to)

soren
Originally posted by stunna1773
rob wagner- hello lance, its been a while

Lance: "Hello." *he turned to look at rob*

stunna1773
rob wagner-it has begun lets move

soren
Lance: "Yes, and remember there is no luck in war, only skill." *he charged into battle*

ESB - 1138
Confederate soldiers created a defensive line between the beaches and the city as artillery fired on the upcoming union soldiers.

The union fleet continued to attack the blockade from the seas as Elijah Diadem commanded the skies. "Gold squadron follow me."
"Yes sir," Gold leader replied and some fighters and bombers followed Elijah as they attacked a confederate cruiser destroying it. More confederate fighters came from the central control room located in the city called Wales.

stunna1773
rob wagner-i'll head for the city

soren
Lance: *he wasn't doing anything special, he was just swiftly disarming enemy soldiers, and nocking them out* "Heheh"

stunna1773
rob wagner-(running through hcrowds of confederate soldiers and sliciing them in two)i expected more from u guys

soren
Lance Buchanan: *he ran up to help rob, he took a few shots* "Ah!!!" *he clutched the most recent shot*

stunna1773
rob-(ran towards lance to give lance cover slicing more soldiers) we have to get to the main source of these guys

soren
Lance Buchanan: "Yeah, I'm fine now." *he started charging through the soldiers but now he was taking more shots, and he was slowing down alot*

stunna1773
rob-lance u need to focus more

soren
Lance: "I'm ok." *he got his sword and swiped at the enemy soldiers*

stunna1773
(out of no where some one landed on the ground with a jet pack and used his flameflower but rob quickly dodge him)

rob-bounty hunters wut do have in common with the confederates

stunna1773
(bounty hunter takes off)

rob-forget him we need to get to the city(slicing more confederate soldiers

soren
Lance: *he was almost to the city, still hacking at the soldiers*

soren
Lance: *he was almost to the city, still hacking at the soldiers*

ESB - 1138
A rocket crahsed next to Lance sending him flying across the sky. A bounty hunter landed suited in powerful armor (think Durge) made his way through the ranks of the confederate soldier. It was the paladin killer known as Thor; the greatest bounty on Igros.
"This will make one-hundred and twenty," Thor said.

soren
Lance: *he landed on the ground, very disoriented, but got up and weekly walked over to thor* "Heheh, like I said no luck, just skill and the will to live, that's what you need to survive."

ESB - 1138
"Foolish paladin...I have studied your ways and know all your fighting styles," Thor replied.

stunna1773
rob-ur under-estimation will be ur down fall

ESB - 1138
"And your ignorance of your opponent will be your down fall," Thor responded.

stunna1773
rob-wut does ingorance have to do with it . instinct is the key to survival

ESB - 1138
"Knowledge is the key to survival," Thor replied.

stunna1773
rob-lets see who is right(launches a charge attack with his sword)

ESB - 1138
Thor steps back and out of his wrists flies out into long sword with slight energy barriers around them to withstand the cielo saber's force. Thor blocked the attack. "We will indeed."

Rory Angelark
Rory jumped from a ledge close to the battle, she was a catlon, and a paladin, she glanced at the others who faught. She smiled holding her Cielo Saber.

- "What did I miss?" - Rory asked sarcastically.

stunna1773
rob-stand back lance and i will handle this bounty hunter(charges at thor)

AOR
Samson finally breached the artillary lines, and disabled the machines. His soldiers were fatigued and greatly wounded. Samson knelt down in prayer and cried, "God, I summon Cruatio!" A blinding white wave emitted from Samson and his soldiers were healed and instilled with new vigor. They were about to charge, when Samson halted them, "let's not be hasty now," he said wavering back to his feet, "we'll hold this top." He became very weak all of a sudden, but held his ground as he gave out orders, "turn these artilleries around. We'll show them where we stand." The soldiers follwed orders and he called Thomas to his side. "No listen to me boy, and listen good," he had Thomas' full attention, "Now there is a woman named Rory, down near the defense artillary. Bring her up here. Tell her Samson the Strong sent you." And Thomas left without delay to find his targeted host.

ESB - 1138
"Just most of the battle," Delta replied fending off belves (wolves the size of bears) and arges (dark mountos). "Step in whenever you feel like it."

Rory Angelark
Rory ran up to where Delta was and began fighting using her saber to cut down the enemies in her path with her amazing agility she had because she was a catlon. She stabbed one and then turned swiftly and with a horizontal high swipe, she beheaded another one of the belves.

- "Guess I did not miss out on all the fun" - Rory said as she covered Delta.

ESB - 1138
rob-stand back lance and i will handle this bounty hunter(charges at thor)

Thor took a step backed and blasted the ground with his flamethrower engulfing the area around him in flames. Soldiers surrounding Thor were burned to death.

Samson finally breached the artillary lines, and disabled the machines. His soldiers were fatigued and greatly wounded. Samson knelt down in prayer and cried, "God, I summon Cruatio!" A blinding white wave emitted from Samson and his soldiers were healed and instilled with new vigor. They were about to charge, when Samson halted them, "let's not be hasty now," he said wavering back to his feet, "we'll hold this top." He became very weak all of a sudden, but held his ground as he gave out orders, "turn these artilleries around. We'll show them where we stand." The soldiers follwed orders and he called Thomas to his side. "No listen to me boy, and listen good," he had Thomas' full attention, "Now there is a woman named Rory, down near the defense artillary. Bring her up here. Tell her Samson the Strong sent you." And Thomas left without delay to find his targeted host.

Confederate soldiers saw Samson and his squadron and an overwhelming number of soldiers ambushed the union soldiers. They were vastly outnumered by the sheer force of the confederacy.

Rory ran up to where Delta was and began fighting using her saber to cut down the enemies in her path with her amazing agility she had because she was a catlon. She stabbed one and then turned swiftly and with a horizontal high swipe, she beheaded another one of the belves.

- "Guess I did not miss out on all the fun" - Rory said as she covered Delta.

A rocket was heading directly at Delta and Rory but Elijah used his celestial energy to stop the rocket and it crashed into the beach without exploding. Elijah walked over to the two carrying his celestial sword in his hand. Legend says the sword was forged from Qullkin the Avalos of the Forge and Fire. The blade was white and shinned blue in Elijah's hands.

stunna1773
rob-lance we need a way to get through that energy barrier in the sword

Rory Angelark
- "Well gotta say that was a neat trick Elijah" - Rory said cutting down another two belves. She twirled around and stabbed an arge twice. Then she looked at Elijah.

ESB - 1138
rob-lance we need a way to get through that energy barrier in the sword

"There is no way to defeat me paladin scum," Thor said.

- "Well gotta say that was a neat trick Elijah" - Rory said cutting down another two belves. She twirled around and stabbed an arge twice. Then she looked at Elijah.

Elijah walked pass Rory and said, "we need to reach the central control room."

Rory Angelark
- "Well then lead on and I'll follow close" - Rory said keeping her saber by her side.

At god
((can I still join if the spots are open?))

soren
Lance: *he stood there to fight Thor* "........"

ESB - 1138
Thor stepped from the flames charging at Lance. He was clearly twice the size of Lance and moving at quick speeds.

soren
Lance: "........" *he was watching Thor's movement, waiting for him to get up close, then he'd make his move*

stunna1773
Rob-(any minute now and i'm gonna hit him from behind)

soren
(ok.)

Lance: "......."

ESB - 1138
Thor rammed into Lance with great force due to his activation of his jet pack. His large fists pounded at Lance's stomach.

stunna1773
(behind thor, rob jumps up and takes a swing with his sword to the head)

rob-take this

ESB - 1138
A confederate sniper shot Rob in his leg.

soren
Lance: *he fell to the ground, he couldn't move* "......."

stunna1773
rob-(falling to the ground)ah dang i hate snipers

ESB - 1138
Thor approached Lance with a grim laugh. The bounty hunter loaded in a bullet into his pistol. "Like shooting fish in a barrel."

- "Well then lead on and I'll follow close" - Rory said keeping her saber by her side.

"I don't know why...but it feels like something is out of place here." Elijah said in the city heading for the central control room. "Why is it that we have encountered zero confederate soldiers in here?"

soren
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Thor approached Lance with a grim laugh. The bounty hunter loaded in a bullet into his pistol. "Like shooting fish in a barrel."

"I don't know why...but it feels like something is out of place here." Elijah said in the city heading for the central control room. "Why is it that we have encountered zero confederate soldiers in here?"

Lance: *he struaggled to get up, but he was to hurt to get up he knew this would probably be his last time in the war, he just didn't have enough skill to survive* "........." *he smiled*

Rory Angelark
Rory shrugged.

- "I feel we're walking right into a trap. It's either that or an ambush" - Rory said.

ESB - 1138
Lance: *he struaggled to get up, but he was to hurt to get up he knew this would probably be his last time in the war, he just didn't have enough skill to survive* "........." *he smiled*

Thor aimed his pistol at Lance's head. Confederate soldiers surrounded Thor and Lance in great number.

Rory shrugged.

- "I feel we're walking right into a trap. It's either that or an ambush" - Rory said.

"I guess even students aren't smart enough to figure that out sooner," a deep voice echoed through the city streets. Solomon appeared in front of the two. Solomon was once the head of the paladin order till he left two years ago and formed the confederacy. Strapped to his waist was his enfer saber (cielo saber but red. Cielo means heavenly and that's why paladins use them. Enfer means darkness and that's why reapers use them)

"Solomon...I should have known," Elijah replied. Solomon was the leader of the confederacy and now he was the reaper-king.

Rory Angelark
- "Solomon? The big traitor? Now you resort to cheap parlor tricks to appear infront of us? What do you want? Why not stop all of this, even if we fall the confederacy is doomed to die anyway" - Rory said with her defensive stance.

ESB - 1138
"Muhaha! Little Rory you don't understand do you? The union is the one who is doomed. Even now one in the ranks of the union is gathering me all the information I need to plan the perfect assaults," Solomon replied and drew his enfer saber, "join me...or die."

Rory Angelark
- "You threaten all that represents what I love, I'll NEVER join you!" - Rory said as she readied herself for she knew Solomon did not take well to rejection.

ESB - 1138
"So you love corruption. Then you shall die," Solomon lifted his hand up and threw a fireball at the two. Elijah jumped out of its way.

Rory Angelark
Rory dodged it only barely.

- "You are the one who corrupts everything Solomon, you and your ambition" - Rory said.

ESB - 1138
Solomon threw another fireball at Rory. Elijah jumped in front of Solomon and attacked swiftly but the former paladin was far too skilled to be bested by Elijah alone.

Rory Angelark
Rory jumped out of the fireball's way and with her catlon abilities she jumped with her amazing grace and agility to attack Solomon and bring aid to Elijah.

- "I respect you as a fighter Solomon, but no matter what happens we'll stop you...this I promise you" - Rory said.

ESB - 1138
Solomon blocked and parried all the attacks Elijah and Rory threw out.
"You couldn't stop me in Fongon when this war begun," Solomon replied.
"My powers have increased since then," Elijah responded. Solomon jumped back and placed his saber in its sheath.
"You have bigger things to worry about," Solomon said.

Rory Angelark
Rory looked at Solomon.

- "So now you're just going to leave? We're not done here" - Rory said.

ESB - 1138
"But I am. I have more important matters I must attend to," Solomon said and snapped his fingers. The reaper-king turned and walked off as a black hooded warrior jumped in front of Elijah and Rory. It raised his head revealing a skull under the hood.

"What is that?" Elijah asked.

Rory Angelark
- "Somekind of Zombie? Or demon? God, what is the confederacy doing, making deals with hell?" - Rory asked as she raised her weapon incase the skull warrior attempted an attack.

ESB - 1138
"Re tur name terrna suy ca," the black hooded warrior said. Out of its sleeves came two enfer sabers and in a swift motion it charged at the two paladin-students.

Rory Angelark
- "In the name of God what is this guys?!" - Rory said as she blocked the warrior's blade and began attacking it.

ESB - 1138
Three more black hooded warriors jumped down each with two enfer sabers. Two attacked Elijah and two attacked Rory.

stunna1773
Rob-(trying to use all hs strength to get up from the wound to his leg and then attacks the confederate soldiers from behind)i told you u under estimated me

Rory Angelark
Rory began blocking their attacks but knew if she couldn't find a way to get rid of them she would certainly die. She slashed one of them and if fell with its half on the ground but it soon regenerated back.

- "How can we kill these things?" - Rory asked as she punched one of them and fought the other.

ESB - 1138
Rob-(trying to use all hs strength to get up from the wound to his leg and then attacks the confederate soldiers from behind)i told you u under estimated me

Confederate soldiers surrounded Rob and aimed their rifles at him preparing to fire.

Rory began blocking their attacks but knew if she couldn't find a way to get rid of them she would certainly die. She slashed one of them and if fell with its half on the ground but it soon regenerated back.

- "How can we kill these things?" - Rory asked as she punched one of them and fought the other.

The four black hooded warriors all jumped up and vanished in the shadows. "Stay on guard," Elijah said, "I don't like the feeling of this."

stunna1773
Rob- i will live on another day to fight9jumps up in the air right when the soldiers start shooting and started slicing them)

Rory Angelark
Rory looked around never lowering her guard. She had a bad feeling as well, she used her catlike senses but could not detect anything, but she knew she couldn't rely on them, not totally. And so she awaited with Elijah.

- "I cannot sense anything but I've been wrong before" - Rory said.

ESB - 1138
Rob- i will live on another day to fight(jumps up in the air right when the soldiers start shooting and started slicing them)

Union soldiers ran up to assist Rob.

Rory looked around never lowering her guard. She had a bad feeling as well, she used her catlike senses but could not detect anything, but she knew she couldn't rely on them, not totally. And so she awaited with Elijah.

- "I cannot sense anything but I've been wrong before" - Rory said.

"We better-" Elijah stopped and was hit from behind by a fireball. Elijah turned around and dozens among dozens of dark figures moved about all vanishing. Forty black hooded warriors surrounded the two. Then they all vanished in the shadows.
Elijah kicked open a door to a small house and ran in.

Rory Angelark
Rory ran behind him and got inside, she closed the door and leaned against a wall.

- "What in god's name is happening here Elijah?" - Rory asked.

stunna1773
Rob-(charge right at thor with his sword)now its ur turn

ESB - 1138
Rory ran behind him and got inside, she closed the door and leaned against a wall.

- "What in god's name is happening here Elijah?" - Rory asked.

"I think only one of them is real. I heard of this type of attack that requires complete focus," Elijah answered.

Rb=(charge right at thor with his sword)now its ur turn

Thor activated his jet pack and flew up and fired his duel pistols at Rob. The union artillery begun to plow through the confederate defenses.

stunna1773
Rob-(able to bock the bullets with the sword)whats wrong bounty hunter

ESB - 1138
Thor came back down and struck the ground with both his fists causing a small shockwave. Belf riders came from the city and plowed through the union front lines destroying artillery and tanks as well.

stunna1773
rob-(putting his guard up)just when i thought it would get a lil bit more easier

ESB - 1138
Thor stood up and cracked his knuckles. Confederate soldiers were beginning to push back the union advance. Thor reached into his bag and pulled out and couple of grenades.

stunna1773
rob-i hope those arent thermal

soren
Lance: *he slowly got up, but fell down, he was a gonner* "........."

ESB - 1138
Thor laughed and pulled the pin on all twenty and threw them all at Rob and Lance before jumping back.

soren
Lance: *he was dead, he couldn't get those grenades away* "......."

stunna1773
Rob-(leaps in front of lance and throws him and jumped out of the way as the gernades exploded and some of the hot metal went right into his back)ah crap

soren
Lance: "Atleast you can move."

stunna1773
rob-well i kind of used most of my strength trying to kill all the soldiers after getting shot in the leg and then use lil more on thor and pretty much the rest on saving you

soren
Lance: "We're sittin' ducks."

stunna1773
Rob- plus i wouldnt be able to move to good i have freaken hot metal in my back

soren
Lance: "I wouldn't be talkin' I've been shot the whole time."

stunna1773
rob-do u have a communicator to call in reinforcements

soren
Lance: "No, I left it on the boat." *soldiers where surounding them now*

stunna1773
rob-now we r sitting ducks

soren
Lance: "Now what?"

stunna1773
rob-we could force ourselves up with pain and fight and be in more pain after we kill them all or we could just lay here and get shot a million times

soren
Lance: "Neither." *he lifted his hands up* "I surrendor for questioning."

stunna1773
rob-thor's a bounty hunter hes gonna kill us. he's most likely been hired to kill all the paladins

soren
Lance: "I just can't get up."

stunna1773
rob-(getting up in alot of pain)alrght you stay down and i handle these guys. most likely one hit to the back and im out

ESB - 1138
The confederate soldiers fled the area. Thor looked around and yelled out, "pull back!"
Union soldiers stormed the beach as the confederates retreated from the city. A union soldier came up to Lance and Rob and said, "we have taken the city, Hejium, and can now begin to move to the capital Ukian."

stunna1773
rob-good work,we need a medic. i got metal in my back and a bullet wound to the leg. lance needs one to

Rory Angelark
Rory looked at Elijah. She remebered hearing something about that kind of power.

- "My grandmother once told me that there was an ancient magical skill that through great concentration you could create copies of yourself and they could attack if the person had an almost impossible concentration...it was called Phantasmal Force, creating phantoms of himself but not ghosts they are really copies of himself, confusing the enemy, but my grandmother said it had a weakness, you must observe the enemy and watch who among them moves first, the copies follow the original, if we can locate which moves first then we have a chance to take him down" - Rory said.

ESB - 1138
rob-good work,we need a medic. i got metal in my back and a bullet wound to the leg. lance needs one to

"Yes sir right away sir," the soldier said and ran off. Delta walked up.
"Good work today Rob. Hopefully liberating Uplian won't take long," Delta said.

Rory looked at Elijah. She remebered hearing something about that kind of power.

- "My grandmother once told me that there was an ancient magical skill that through great concentration you could create copies of yourself and they could attack if the person had an almost impossible concentration...it was called Phantasmal Force, creating phantoms of himself but not ghosts they are really copies of himself, confusing the enemy, but my grandmother said it had a weakness, you must observe the enemy and watch who among them moves first, the copies follow the original, if we can locate which moves first then we have a chance to take him down" - Rory said.

"So we have to wait for it to move first?" Elijah asked, "that ain't my style. The best defense is the best offense."

stunna1773
rob-i'm gonna feel terrible in the morning

soren
Lance: *he passed out from pain, he just lied there* "........."

soren
Lance: *he slowly woke up again* "What is goin' on?"

Rory Angelark
- "Elijah, do you really want to fight the whole lot of them? They're only copies, we have to be pacient and deliver the kill with one blow, that is more effective in this situation" - Rory suggested.

ESB - 1138
Lance: *he slowly woke up again* "What is goin' on?"

A union soldier knelt down beside Lance and said, "sir a medical capsule is on the way."

- "Elijah, do you really want to fight the whole lot of them? They're only copies, we have to be pacient and deliver the kill with one blow, that is more effective in this situation" - Rory suggested.

"I can take them," Elijah said beginning to get angry.

Rory Angelark
Rory noticed Elijah starting to get angry.

- "Alright lets do it your way I don't want you to get angry, I know how you get...so after you" - Rory said.

stunna1773
Rob-what's next?

ESB - 1138
Rory noticed Elijah starting to get angry.

- "Alright lets do it your way I don't want you to get angry, I know how you get...so after you" - Rory said.

"What does that mean?" Elijah asked.

Rob-what's next?

Delta looked at Rob and said, "we should first focus on making an outpost at the city before moving to the capital."

Rory Angelark
- "Umm...nevermind, let's get out of here and fight that thing" - Rory said.

stunna1773
Rob-works for me

ESB - 1138
- "Umm...nevermind, let's get out of here and fight that thing" - Rory said.

Before Elijah ran out union soldiers stormed the streets. Elijah was calm now upon seeing the union soldiers. They brought with them supplies, food, medics, and heavy artillery.

Rob-works for me

"We need to head to the city at once," Delta said to Rob making his way towards the city as more and more union soldiers unloaded supplies and brought them to the city.

soren
Lance: "Is the pod here yet?"

ESB - 1138
Lance: "Is the pod here yet?"

A union soldier walks up with the medic pod and helps Lance into it before heading off to the city. Bodies filled the ground of both union and confederate soldiers.

Rory Angelark
- "About time they showed up" - Rory said and looked around, then she continued - "It's still out there, I know it."

ESB - 1138
Elijah walked outside as the union soldiers made a small outpost near the center of the city. Towards the southwest you could see the capital city of Uplian. Dozens of planes flew around it keeping watch on it day and night. Tanks, artillery, and confederate soldiers surrounded the capital. Most of the confederate soldiers were in trenches.

stunna1773
rob-i dont think i have time to be in that pod

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>