Galactus VS Dooms Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomunleashed
Who would win?

Sixth_Winged
Galactus most definitely.

Comicbook_kid
This one's easy...

Doomsday jumps up towards Galactus' face to punch him...
Galactus shoots pure cosmic-energy beams from his eye's....
Vaporizes Doomsday...
The end.

Sixth_Winged
Or he devolves him to his original form. Then steps on him.

Mider
how did overlord take over the universe with galactus around i wonder if he killed galactus, in that comic he was immune to all weapons, projectiles and even the power cosmic.........so yeah galactus better kill him totally cause if there is any of him left he will become immune to the power cosmic and kill galactus eventually.

grey fox
Galactus simply disperses all of his molecules , end fight.

Mider
how did he come back after imperiex killed him did he need help from lex or would he have eventually come back on his own?

Marcus4600
Superman fanboys are begging for a win against Galactus. This is getting bad.

Mider
lol im just asking how he came back after he died from imperiex

Mider
its not lke there isnt such a thing as silver surfer, thanos, spiderman, wolverine oh sweet mother WOLVERINE, punisher, thor, juggernaut, fanboys DC just has less to work with i guess? so they gotta boost there guys in every way possible not like in MU though were one mutant suddenly has multiversal power i mean yeah captain atom made a universe but he didnt mess with the multiverse has there ever been a guy since the anti-monitor and krona who messed with the multiverse in DC sept for the spectre of course.

juggernaut66666
DID YOU KNOW THEN TRION JUGGERNAUT IS 3 TIMES BIGGER THAN GALACTUS

grey fox
Doomsday dies .....SO SPEAKS GALACTUS !!!

Mider
doomsday dies then he would come back immune to the power cosmic

Sixth_Winged
Not gonna happen if there is no part of him left or if Cosmic Awareness just simply tells Galactus to devolve him to his original state for ease on disposing.

Mider
didnt happen with imperiex

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
didnt happen with imperiex

Because imperiex was a rip-off.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mider
lol im just asking how he came back after he died from imperiex

His flesh was regrown by luthor and paid(given) to Darkseid as retribution for his help.

Marcus4600
When Galactus speaks, it happens. He says Doomsday dies, then Doomsday isn't coming back. People need to do more research about Galactus.

venomunleashed
So dooms day can't adapt or become immune ot the power of galactus?

venomunleashed
So finally someone can kick dooms day's a**! Is there anyone else that could do this?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by venomunleashed
Who would win?

What the f**k?

Lemme get this straight. Your last two threads have been Doomsday vs. Galactus, and Spider-Man vs. Doomsday.

I just really hope you're new to comics....in which case, this is understandable. Otherwise, these threads are rather obvious spite...which I don't enjoy.

leonheartmm
the power of galactus compels you!

venomunleashed
I really don't know to much about dooms day other than what I have learned here at the forums.

leonheartmm
the power of galactus COMPELS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grey fox
Originally posted by venomunleashed
I really don't know to much about dooms day other than what I have learned here at the forums.

Ok then heres a little explanation

Doomsday- Killed superman

Galactus- Kills planets (regularly)

leonheartmm
THE POWER OF GALACTUS COMPELS YOU!

Wally West
At least we've established Doomsday is somewhere between Spider-Man and Galactus.

spideycarnage
yes yes

marvelprince
Doomsday is more on the level of Genis, SS (who only possesses a small fraction Galactus' power), Superman, Quasar than say Galactus who schools all of the above mentioned by just batting his eyes

inamilist
Originally posted by Wally West
At least we've established Doomsday is somewhere between Spider-Man and Galactus.

LOL

alright, good narrow range there

venomunleashed
Winner: Galactus!

Mider
yes doomsday can become immune to the power cosmic thats if anything of his flesh was left.

Ex11B
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
This one's easy...

Doomsday jumps up towards Galactus' face to punch him...
Galactus shoots pure cosmic-energy beams from his eye's....
Vaporizes Doomsday...
The end.

Gotta agree with this 100% big grin

Tron
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
DID YOU KNOW THEN TRION JUGGERNAUT IS 3 TIMES BIGGER THAN GALACTUS

Did you know that this has nothing to do with this thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.