Sabretooth Vs. The Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
The two are fighting in the hot steamy jungle...Predator's fully armed with spear, blades, canon, etc...Sabretooth's got his healing factor and razor-sharp claws and strength...does his skull become the next trophy in the Predator's trophy room...?

braz
pred blows him in half wit the shoulder cannon

AJ4LIFE
hell smell him out then itll be battle of strength because hell destroy laser cannon so ill go with saber

Black Adam
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
hell smell him out then itll be battle of strength because hell destroy laser cannon so ill go with saber

It depends on the class of pred. a well experience one would no better then to stay in the preys smell area or whatever it's called.

as for strength? they seem about same in terms of strength. It will come down to who gets the first shot in. I'll go with the Preds weaponry advantage for the win

AJ4LIFE
how would he know hes smelling him out

Black Adam

It would depend if there's prep or not.

Not that it matters. Even if he smelled him out the pred would still have the advantage. He could shoot him or trap him anytime he wanted. He doesn't even have to get in close to hurt him.

and it's not like sabes could hide from the pred.

Pepito
Sabretooth

Comicbook_kid
The cool thing about this fight is that neither one could truly "hide" from the other....Sabretooth could always sniff out the Predator, and the Predator can "see" Sabretooth's body heat....the question is who can take down who the fastest if it comes down to hand to hand combat...

I like to think that maybe, just maybe, that Sabretooth gets the jump on the Predator, takes out his shoulder canon, and guts the Predator...sure Sabretooth may take a few lumps or cuts from the Predator, but nothing he's not going to heal back from...Predator however is not that lucky...like Arnie said..."IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT!"....

Swanky-Tuna
Probably from Sabretooth sniffing and walking in the Predator's general direction.

braz
sight is a stronger sense than smell as to finding prey and killing them as quickly as possible, especially if ur the predator...he'd detect sabes heat with his biohelmet, lock on with his shoulder cannon n blast em so bad to where a healing factor would do nothing

NoFate007
I'd give the edge to Predator here, seeing as it has weaponry and so forth. Although, really, it could go either way I think.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
The cool thing about this fight is that neither one could truly "hide" from the other....Sabretooth could always sniff out the Predator, and the Predator can "see" Sabretooth's body heat....the question is who can take down who the fastest if it comes down to hand to hand combat...

I like to think that maybe, just maybe, that Sabretooth gets the jump on the Predator, takes out his shoulder canon, and guts the Predator...sure Sabretooth may take a few lumps or cuts from the Predator, but nothing he's not going to heal back from...Predator however is not that lucky...like Arnie said..."IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT!"....

The predators are a race of master hunters who have learned to mask their scents entirely (i used to argue the other way, but after reading the novels, it seems they can... no idea how...) so unless sabes is expecting it, he has no chance at all.... and even if he knows its comin, hes gonna be eatin plasma

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Probably from Sabretooth sniffing and walking in the Predator's general direction.

good point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.