Jesus Versus Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Apocalypse claims to be mutant-kinds saviour , earth is unfortunately enough jesus's territory . Their can be only one saviour for the entire earth. Jesus is quite pissed off obviously that some blue punk is strutting around saying that he is earths saviour.

Full bloodlust , no Pis , Cis .

Who wins?

King_Mungi
Uncalled for.

the Darkone
What the f**k? man this so f**king stupid and insulting. Do you want to go too hell or what? or do you have a death wish.

King KAM
Originally posted by the Darkone
What the f**k? man this so f**king stupid and insulting. Do you want to go too hell or what? or do you have a death wish. shut up and grow a sense of humor choir boy.

Grey Fox, keep up the good work.

VIDEODROME
Apocalypse would kick his ass.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by King KAM
shut up and grow a sense of humor choir boy.

I'm no choir boy, but that's tastless.

the Darkone
shut up and grow a sense of humor choir boy.

Grey Fox, keep up the good work.

I have a sense of humor, but this sh** is not funny. And don't know who the f**k you are talking to. If I don't like it that's my right, who the f**k are you telling me have a sense of humor this type of thread is not funny. If you don't like I don't give a mad f**k you can go jump of the the golden state bridge for all I care.

the Darkone
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Exactly, at least somebody with some common sense.

King_Mungi
I have a sense of humor, but this sh** is not funny. And don't know who the f**k you are talking to. If I don't like it that's my right, who the f**k are you telling me have a sense of humor this type of thread is not funny. If you don't like I don't give a mad f**k you can go jump of the the golden state bridge for all I care.

Easy now! We all don't need to start freaking out.

the Darkone
I hope not because that was quick fight and they got their asses handed to them.

grey fox

Hmmm perhaps i did over step the mark a little... but can you blame me . I mean we have pictures of Jesus beating the shit out of the greek Pantheon !!!

King KAM
I have a sense of humor, but this sh** is not funny. And don't know who the f**k you are talking to. If I don't like it that's my right, who the f**k are you telling me have a sense of humor this type of thread is not funny. If you don't like I don't give a mad f**k you can go jump of the the golden state bridge for all I care. Why would i jump off the Golden State, I live only 15 minutes from the bay bridge, and im king kam juggernaut among men. And you....well...your a.....

ill get back to you when i find a funnier synoym for loser.

King KAM
I'm no choir boy, but that's tastless. We do this kinda shit all the time in this forum.....if Jesus wants to throw hands, let him throw them.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by grey fox
Hmmm perhaps i did over step the mark a little... but can you blame me . I mean we have pictures of Jesus beating the shit out of the greek Pantheon !!!

Oh yes the battle Jesus by none other than Rob Liefield....Rob sucks and he's a brick.

King_Mungi
We do this kinda shit all the time in this forum.....if Jesus wants to throw hands, let him throw them.

I know I'm not new to forums, but why must others insult a faith one belives in? In most cases those people better themselves by doing it. What urks me about this thread was the comment....

earth is unfortunately enough jesus's territory

Unfortunately? did he do all these bad things? the man wanted the world and us to be a better people, how could you mock that?

King KAM
I know I'm not new to forums, but why must others insult a faith one belives in? In most cases those people better themselves by doing it. What urks me about this thread was the comment....

Unfortunately? did he do all these bad things? the man wanted the world and us to be a better people, how could you mock that? becuase We have better nukes than you.....

Mider
just to let the people on here know last time a thread like this was opened Paola was not happy and closed it down and did not think it was humorous. I may not be a saint but its not funny to make stupid threads like this about The Son Of God who had to spend hours on a cross to die for people who didnt really care about it even for those of you who dont believe in Christ He did suffer horribly for you and this is not respectful and its tasteless gray fox you should close it down yourself and the rest of you shouldnt support it.

King_Mungi
becuase We have better nukes than you.....

Well who has the latest snowshoes? when the world goes into a new iceage, your going to be begging for these snowshoes... and you know it!

King KAM
Originally posted by Mider
just to let the people on here know last time a thread like this was opened Paola was not happy and closed it down and did not think it was humorous. I may not be a saint but its not funny to make stupid threads like this about The Son Of God who had to spend hours on a cross to die for people who didnt really care about it even for those of you who dont believe in Christ He did suffer horribly for you and this is not respectful and its tasteless gray fox you should close it down yourself and the rest of you shouldnt support it. like we havent heard this before......thank you for the REVOLUTIONARY speech.....

King KAM
Well who has the latest snowshoes? when the world goes into a new iceage, your going to be begging for these snowshoes... and you know it! you funny little canadians.... you guys and your snowshoes....with your hockey...and your french...cute as the dickens.

Marcus4600
^ Yeah, this is what we call extremely uncalled for. All these threads do is piss people off, and then bad things happen. I reported it to the mods so that they close it.

Mider
one time its said that God deflected a astroid cause He promised never to let the earth die again as a whole do you know that your measly nukes are not anything compared to an astroid colliding with the earth and yet when one was going to hit earth it was as if a hand pushed it aside an astroid has the power of 10.000 nukes and yet God can move it aside and Christ is His Son and His messanger you should stop doing this because im not judging you im no better then any of you but you should indeed stop this if you dont believe in God i feel sorry for you there are those of us who do and its not right for you to do this be happy that God has mercy on you cause you have never known Him and thus He understands know that God is merciful to unbelievers and just close this thread down.

King_Mungi
you funny little canadians.... you guys and your snowshoes....with your hockey...and your french...cute as the dickens.

don't forget igloos and blubber eating...oh and maple syrup.

King KAM
Originally posted by Marcus4600
^ Yeah, this is what we call extremely uncalled for. All these threads do is piss people off, and then bad things happen. I reported it to the mods so that they close it. snitches get stitches.....Originally posted by Mider
one time its said that God deflected a astroid cause He promised never to let the earth die again as a whole do you know that your measly nukes are not anything compared to an astroid colliding with the earth and yet when one was going to hit earth it was as if a hand pushed it aside an astroid has the power of 10.000 nukes and yet God can move it aside and Christ is His Son and His messanger you should stop doing this because im not judging you im no better then any of you but you should indeed stop this if you dont believe in God i feel sorry for you there are those of us who do and its not right for you to do this be happy that God has mercy on you cause you have never known Him and thus He understands know that God is merciful to unbelievers and just close this thread down. shaddup

Mider
stop arguing with them king mungi just ask them to stop and if they dont then it will be closed down but stop egging them on please.

King_Mungi
stop arguing with them king mungi just ask them to stop and if they dont then it will be closed down but stop egging them on please.

I'm not arguing anymore, I believe they know this was in bad taste..some more than others.

Mider
it will be closed down eventually

King KAM
I'm not arguing anymore, I believe they know this was in bad taste..some more than others. I know that its being blown out of proportion, and i think its idiotic.

VIDEODROME
I thought this was just trying to be silly not malicious. Kind of like when they have Jesus or God in South Park.

Mider
whats idiotic is that you think this is funny and that you supported it

King_Mungi
I know that its being blown out of proportion, and i think its idiotic.

No, it could have been much much worse. Some of the comments I have heard from other boards are far more worse than this. Still doesn't make it right though.

All and all, I'm not going to ask for grey fox's head over this.

grey fox
Unfortunately? did he do all these bad things? the man wanted the world and us to be a better people, how could you mock that?

I knew it !!! i knew that would cause problems because i didn't spell it out correctly.

The unfortunate is for apocalypse signifying that he unfortunately cannot have earth because jesus has claimed it !!!

Mider
your not funny

grey fox
No, it could have been much much worse. Some of the comments I have heard from other boards are far more worse than this. Still doesn't make it right though.

All and all, I'm not going to ask for grey fox's head over this.

Ok i made a boo-boo i admit it.

No more jesus threads

King_Mungi
I knew it !!! i knew that would cause problems because i didn't spell it out correctly.

The unfortunate is for apocalypse signifying that he unfortunately cannot have earth because jesus has claimed it !!!

That's much better, but no matter what you said any comment about religion will always strike a chord with people.

kevdude
well i agree with mider, it needs closed! if it was a racists post or thread it would be closed so this must be closed as well. jesus created everything > everything (even apocalypse).

King_Mungi

Mider
you should ask the mods to close it down gray fox

xmarksthespot
That's much better, but no matter what you said any comment about religion will always strike a chord with people. I don't think those so opposed to a Jesus thread would really give a flying f*ck if the thread was Apocalypse vs Vishnu, Buddha and Allah...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I don't think those so opposed to a Jesus thread would really give a flying f*ck if the thread was Apocalypse vs Vishnu, Buddha and Allah...

There would be, but since the majority of North America are christian and religious it would strike a major chord here. Make a negative comment about Allah in the Middle-East the same thing would happen.

the Darkone
These threads are here for us to have fun and debate, their is no place for these type of threads whats so ever. It shows no respect and no class, don't say sorry to us you better say sorry to God because I'm not the one who can take your life with a snap of a finger but God can and he will if you keep testing him.

close this thread down

VIDEODROME
holy shit

jrodslam
Funny how this thread reached 3 pages already. sad

xmarksthespot
There would be, but since the majority of North America are christian and religious it would strike a major chord here. Make a negative comment about Allah in the Middle-East the same thing would happen. This is technically the world wide web...

If those of religion A aren't going to care if there are threads made about religions B, C and D, then why should those of no religion care about making threads about religion A.

King_Mungi
This is technically the world wide web...

If those of religion A aren't going to care if there are threads made about religions B, C and D, then why should those of no religion care about making threads about religion A.

but not everyone speaks our language or in most cases are very restricted to what they view on the internet.

I would care, I can't stand people who mock another person's belief. Why mock something that gives joy to people? even Pope John Paul II in his second religious paper said we should be more accepting to other religions and listen to them.

kevdude
better read up, in st. john chapter 1 v1 In the beginning was the Word (Jesus), and the Word was with God and the Word was God v2 The same was the beginning with God. v3 All things were made by him and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Everything was created through the Word and by The Word.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by kevdude
better read up, in st. john chapter 1 v1 In the beginning was the Word (Jesus), and the Word was with God and the Word was God v2 The same was the beginning with God. v3 All things were made by him and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Everything was created through the Word and by The Word.

Yeah after I realized what you were talking about, not just the creation of the world I took out my comment earlier and just put "".

grey fox
These threads are here for us to have fun and debate, their is no place for these type of threads whats so ever. It shows no respect and no class, don't say sorry to us you better say sorry to God because I'm not the one who can take your life with a snap of a finger but God can and he will if you keep testing him.

close this thread down

Take that religious stick out your ass and shut up already . I asked paola to close this thread because mugni asked nicely . Not because you think god's going to strike me down.

King_Mungi
I'm sure grey fox didn't mean for it to get out of this control, like from what I have seen in other places this is very very tame.

Like I said on the first page, no need to freak out. We all spoke our peace. Bah! looks like I'm the typical Canadian always trying to make peace.

xmarksthespot
Damn Canadians...

King_Mungi
Damn Canadians...

You just wait, when everyone thinks Canada wouldn't harm a fly and it's all nice and coozy...that's when we will attack mad

grey fox
I'm sure grey fox didn't mean for it to get out of this control, like from what I have seen in other places this is very very tame.

Like I said on the first page, no need to freak out. We all spoke our peace. Bah! looks like I'm the typical Canadian always trying to make peace.

No it's alright mungi , my fault for thinking that this was a humour-es thread. Although maybe some people are to damn fanatical , considering in all the other jesus threads on the board i didn't see any hate-messages.

xmarksthespot
Fear the wrath of the maple leaves...

King_Mungi
No it's alright mungi , my fault for thinking that this was a humour-es thread. Although maybe some people are to damn fanatical , considering in all the other jesus threads on the board i didn't see any hate-messages.

I'm not fanatical, I always try to approach things in a calm manner.....partly because I'm very lazy.

Just still don't feel it's right to comment on such things like that. My main issue was a typo of yours that make it seem like Jesus was a bad guy.

Fear the wrath of the maple leaves...

It dries up and...errr......floats away in a black smoke? damn pollution

No , i have healthy amount of respect for jesus , he had the courage to die for a bunch of assholes like us JUST to give us a free pass into heaven.

Yeah that's cool, not trying to harp on you or anything.

VIDEODROME
Ah you Canadians and your metric system. blink

Mider
i didnt see no other Jesus threads.

VIDEODROME
Jesus should lock this thread.

grey fox
I'm not fanatical, I always try to approach things in a calm manner.....partly because I'm very lazy.

Just still don't feel it's right to comment on such things like that. My main issue was a typo of yours that make it seem like Jesus was a bad guy.

It dries up and...errr......floats away in a black smoke? damn pollution

No , i have healthy amount of respect for jesus , he had the courage to die for a bunch of assholes like us JUST to give us a free pass into heaven.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by VIDEODROME
Ah you Canadians and your metric system. blink

One day we will rule the world, everything will be metric...death to the Imperial measurements big grin

grey fox
i didnt see no other Jesus threads.

Their was a jesus versus bhudda one a while back.

kevdude
well i didnt see it but if i saw it i woulda complained about it being closed too mad jk lol sounds like ur a Christian grey so keep up the faith in our lord and look up to the sky when he returns, that will be a wonderful moment stick out tongue i cannot wait!

grey fox
well i didnt see it but if i saw it i woulda complained about it being closed too mad jk lol sounds like ur a Christian grey so keep up the faith in our lord and look up to the sky when he returns, that will be a wonderful moment stick out tongue i cannot wait!

Nope , i'm an atheist . I actually hate all forms of religion , but i find them interesting enough on a pure study basis.

kevdude
oh okie nvm smokin'

grey fox
oh okie nvm smokin'

Wow , i expected you to say i was going to burn in hell . I guess not all American Christians are lunatics.

Mider
why are we lunatics if you lived in the days of the jews they would have taken you outside the city and stoned you, and why would it make them lunatics cause they respect the name of God? while you dont?

grey fox
why are we lunatics if you lived in the days of the jews they would have taken you outside the city and stoned you, and why would it make them lunatics cause they respect the name of God? while you dont?

I consider those who would beat the shit out of me over a little thing like faith lunatics.

Mider
faith isnt a little thing maybe it is for you but for some people its all they have is faith in a better life since there life is not good here on earth or maybe they wanna know there is more life and a better life even better then they have it here on earth maybe your the lunatic since you dont think its wrong to insult the Person who made you did you ever think of that?

grey fox
faith isnt a little thing maybe it is for you but for some people its all they have is faith in a better life since there life is not good here on earth or maybe they wanna know there is more life and a better life even better then they have it here on earth maybe your the lunatic since you dont think its wrong to insult the Person who made you did you ever think of that?

Only one person 'made' me and that was my father , no omnipotent guy in the clouds.

kevdude
well i do hope u see the light before its to late and he pulls ur number n its ur time, but thats all up to you if u chose to follow him. you have all the information you need to look and see if hes real (even us here typing this is a testament to him being real wink ). there has been near death experiences around the world and people have even been dead for days and they remember when they was outside of there body.

God is real, i hope you find him someday, he will stand by u closer then a brother cool

Paola
grey fox: don't open irrelevant threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.