Thanos Vs Odin (Outside of Asgard)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Thanos Vs Odin

-Outside of Asgard
-In the middle of outer space
-Thanos has access to any of his items and gadgets (Thanos has been shown to be able to warp his items, gadgets to him has he not?)
-Odin has access to his items, gadgets (that are with him at the time, no going to asgard)

P.S. For those of you who say Odin defeated Thanos, here are some scans of the battle between Odin and Thanos.

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=041006140444&q=scan

kevdude
hmmm wow by looking at that it seems Odin will win, though Thanos would give him a VERY good fight.

Mider
odin would win i know that hulk is less durable then thanos but when hulk was gonna kill herc zues fried him i think the same would happen to thanos if odin applies enough power.

Wally West
Odin probably still has a slight advantage over Thanos but I think Thanos may be a little more powerful than he was when they last met after The End. Maybe letting Fallen One and Skreet help Thanos would be enough to give him the win.

grey fox
Thanos kicks odin's ass

olympian
Thanos still loses. He doesnt have the raw power to match him, in or outside the gates of Asgard.

Khellendros
Odin wins. Thanos is good, but eventually Odin will start taking him seriously, and throwing the kind of power at the titan that he would at a God like Set. At that point, Thanos is boned.

TheKahn
I'd go with Odin, barely. I really like Thanos but beating a skyfather would take some time for him to plan some sort of attack. Besides when you consider that Odin enchanted weapons (ie gave them their power) like mjolnir and stormbreaker, you realize just how much magic power he has access to.

leonheartmm
odin will win but only cause of his reputation as a SKYFATHER{which is overrated}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.