Juggernaut & Venom VS Hulk & Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomunleashed
Who would win?

AJ4LIFE
if hulks on a team they cant lose

venomunleashed
I think this would truly be a great battle & it could seriously go either way. This is a very fair & very equal battle.

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think Venom or Spiderman would contribute much to the fight. Essentially, it'd break down into another Hulk vs Juggernaut thread.

venomunleashed
Does anyone else have an opinion on this battle?

Black Adam
It turns into another Hulk vs. Juggy thread.

with no Pis and both characters fighting at their best. I still give it to Juggy.

bench261
hulk and spider-man wins...because they are both the same team except this one has brains on their side....

spiderman knows venom's weakness and jus let hulk know..so thunderclap will take him out and spiderman will dash in with a spider punch while the costume is off for a second KOing brock..

together with hulk, they will find a way to contain juggernaut...juggernaut would only be like an invincible punching bag for the hulk

juggernaut66666
what are u talking about juggernaut already trashed the hulk 2 times and almost killed him

spideycarnage
hulks team wins

Mider
juggernaut going all out would take both spiderman and venom out by himself cause he stalemated warhulk who was more powerful then any version of hulk i believe

KillAll
the thunderclap could work both ways... juggernaut knocked an entire team out by thunderclapping, so if he does that FIRST, he could theoretically knock spiderman out as well... then it would be venom and juggernaut vs. hulk. so that really works both ways. i vote for juggs as long as its classic.

outarddwarf
do teams have time to confer with each other before hand, because that would effect spidermans ability to confer this info.

When he tries venom could launch some web at him and move in to attack so spiderman couldn't talk with the hulk, (if he would even listen).

Or venom could tell juggernaut that his weakness is sonics and he knows spidey will exploit it so Juggernaut should clap first thing to either negate hulks clap or knock spiderman out with its effects.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.