Captain Marvel vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Gladiator at 90% confident vs. Billy Batson. Who wins?

badabing
Captain Marvel is hugely underrated and underutilized. He has the powers of Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zues, Achilles and Mercury. I think he's powerful enough to shake Gladiator's confindence. The Big Red Cheese takes 7 out of 10.

twino143
Hard don't know but i would say cap'marvel. If he grabs Gladiator holds him to the sky then its over for Gladiator. i think big grin

soleran30
Gladiator......maarvel has a hard time with SM and glads is superman amped.

twino143
Originally posted by soleran30
Gladiator......maarvel has a hard time with SM and glads is superman amped. o.k didnt know but if shazams bolts hit him he'll get f**k upover and over

grey fox
SHAZAM !!!!

Diunic
Gladiator wins maybe not easily but his force is psionic and therefore unlimited. Cap will never move planets with his hands.

snoopdogg
Gladiator had a hard time with WonderMan. Glads will win some but CM takes 6/10 due to his ability to not loose his confidence rendering him a little sally.

Gotta be one of the worst weaknesses ever.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/FFandGlads.jpg

Diunic
Shazan wouldn't even harm him. He passed through a sun where temperature reaches 4.500 to 15.000.000 or 100.000. 000 Celsius depending on the star. The maximum temperature a lightning bolt can reach is 16.000 Celsius.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Diunic
Shazan wouldn't even harm him. He passed through a sun where temperature reaches 4.500 to 15.000.000 or 100.000. 000 Celsius depending on the star. The maximum temperature a lightning bolt can reach is 16.000 Celsius. But yet could not defeat Cannonball in battle.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/GladsandCannonball.jpg

Diunic
Wrong. The fact that he didn't doesn't mean that he couldn't. He underestimated CB that's why he lost that.

snoopdogg
Wrong. The fact that he didn't doesn't mean that he couldn't. He underestimated CB that's why he lost that. CM goes toe to toe with cosmic beings like the Spectre and holds his own impressing him in the process.

Diunic
CM would be a good chalenge but would lose unless he has the omnipotence of the dead Shazan and his Stone.

doctorstrongbad
Gladiator will win this, captain marvel is good but can't beat gladiator.

Diunic
Of course he can't!

jrodslam
Cap takes 6/10.

leonidas
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Gladiator had a hard time with WonderMan. Glads will win some but CM takes 6/10 due to his ability to not loose his confidence rendering him a little sally.

Gotta be one of the worst weaknesses ever.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/FFandGlads.jpg

yeah, i'd say that was a good count. i might even say 7/10, but glads can be pretty hardcore at times.

then again, no one will be able to name even ONE cm level opponent gladiator has defeated, so all the 'ifs' and 'woulds' and 'coulds' are kinda irrelevent.

cm 10/10! big grin

oh, and thor directed the LIVING LIGHTNING to ko glads. i see no reason why billy couldn't use a shot of his own lightning to ko glads in exactly the same way. wink

Juntai
Shazan wouldn't even harm him. He passed through a sun where temperature reaches 4.500 to 15.000.000 or 100.000. 000 Celsius depending on the star. The maximum temperature a lightning bolt can reach is 16.000 Celsius. The difference is, that the lightning is MAGIC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.