The New & Improved Iron Spider-Man VS Dooms Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomunleashed
Who would win? With Spider-Man's new improvments with his iron spidey suit could he defeat Dooms Day?

Wally West
Spider-Man doesn't have any chance at all.

marvelprince
Do you hate me? You must.

DigiMark007
Wow. Either you have no idea of SM's power range (or Doomsday's) or you just hate him.

grey fox
laughing

You seriously expect SPIDER MAN of all people to be able to take out doomsday.......

Spidey gets scraped off of doomsday's boot after ten minutes (1 of those being the fight and the other nine being doomsday looking for a big enough rock to scrape parker off with)

...Doomsday heh

hysterical hysterical hysterical

spideycarnage
spiderman 10000000/10 stick out tongue

inamilist
spiderman takes it easily

havent you guys ever heard of a SPIDER SENSE

H. S. 6
Well, I don't know much about Doomsday, but I do know that he would kick Spidey's ass. stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by inamilist

Screw pre-cog , doomsday EVOLVES over pre-cog.

inamilist
Originally posted by grey fox
Screw pre-cog , doomsday EVOLVES over pre-cog.

:P

grey fox
stick out tongue

spetznaz
Originally posted by venomunleashed
Who would win? With Spider-Man's new improvments with his iron spidey suit could he defeat Dooms Day?

Are you serious?

I will assume that you are jesting and not answer this question (BTW, even the guys over at Marvel would be shocked with this thread .....they'd commit mass seppuku at the shame of having their Spiderman being put against Doomsday, and thus being exposed to the inevitability of being so badly thrashed by DD that Parker would never show his face again in comicdom. Thus, at the imminent shame of Spiderman, the folks over at Marvel would just jump off a cliff).

p.s: How come it is only Marvel FBs who make threads like this? The sheer number of 'Spiderman vs Superman,' 'Quicksilver vs Flash,' and now SM vs DD are just overwhelming.
Now, every now and then there will be a Superman vs Thanos with the IG (where the DC guys bite off more than they can chew), but that is quite seldom.
Especially compared to the 'Wolverine vs Superman' types here.
Oh ....and not to forget the posts that would pit some obscure Marvel villain against the entire DC universe (one case I laughed at had a villain who, in Marvel, was defeated by a combo of Magik and Nightcrawler, yet the poster actually asked if that character could take out the DCU)!!!???!!

I think there is something inherently wrong with Marvel FBs that makes them either start threads, or make posts, that are just ....honestly.....asinine.
In the past I have said it is because your average Marvel fanboy is probably quite young (say around middleschool, and thus prone to logical atrophy / overt immaturity), however I still have to wonder.

Maybe Golem 370, Pepito, Tony Stark ....and if Wolverine8888 is still around .....may offer answers.
And VenomUnleashed may also chip in , if he/she truly believes Iron Spiderman is a match for Doomsday.

Inquiring minds want to know.

juggernaut66666
spider man vs doomsday big grinbig grinbig grin doomsday is faster andstronger than superman what challenge can spidey mean?

grey fox
Originally posted by spetznaz
Are you serious?

I will assume that you are jesting and not answer this question (BTW, even the guys over at Marvel would be shocked with this thread .....they'd commit mass seppuku at the shame of having their Spiderman being put against Doomsday, and thus being exposed to the inevitability of being so badly thrashed by DD that Parker would never show his face again in comicdom. Thus, at the imminent shame of Spiderman, the folks over at Marvel would just jump off a cliff).

p.s: How come it is only Marvel FBs who make threads like this? The sheer number of 'Spiderman vs Superman,' 'Quicksilver vs Flash,' and now SM vs DD are just overwhelming.
Now, every now and then there will be a Superman vs Thanos with the IG (where the DC guys bite off more than they can chew), but that is quite seldom.
Oh ....and not to forget the posts that would pit some obscure Marvel villain against the entire DC universe (one case I laughed at had a villain who, in Marvel, was defeated by a combo of Magik and Nightcrawler, yet the poster actually asked if that character could take out the DCU)!!!???!!

I think there is something inherently wrong with Marvel FBs that makes them either start threads, or make posts, that are just ....honestly.....asinine.
In the past I have said it is because your average Marvel fanboy is probably quite young (say around middleschool, and thus prone to logical atrophy / overt immaturity), however I still have to wonder.

Maybe Golem 370, Pepito, Tony Stark ....and if Wolverine8888 is still around .....may offer answers.
And VenomUnleashed may also chip in , if he/she truly believes Iron Spiderman is a match for Doomsday.

Nah Vu is a noob so he doesn't realize what he's doing.

Does anyone else but me get some form of twisted joy out of imagining doomsday scraping the remains of SM off of his boot ?

inamilist
Are you serious?

i think its just that the standard "level" of a hero is the DCU is so far ahead of the standard hero in the MU

like spidey, wolvie, the hulk, juggs, ect

have the equivenant exposure in comicdom as the likes as superman, green lantern, wonderwoman even though their feats are nowhere near eachothers.

people who dont know the differances may think that the ammount of exposure may euqal the characters powerlevel...

marvelprince
It because exposure equates to power in the minds of those who don't know. Marvel characters like Spider-Man and Wolverine are at the forefront of the industry so newer readers usually assume that they are more powerful. DC fans do this too, its just that their big name characters are Superman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern and Batman all of whom are uber-powerful except for Batman who is at times portrayed as a god.

Marvel's top: Spider-Man, Wolverine, Daredevil, Captain America
Dc's top: Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Green Latern,

Fanboy
Originally posted by inamilist

Yeah I have and guess what it does not matter because that does not make him faster then Doomsday. Doomsday would kill him in a second.

Sixth_Winged
Poor spidey. I have no argument coming to mind on how to start defending him here.

Tony Stark
Are you serious?

laughing laughing laughing

You are so vastly more intelligent than us all spetznaz... doh

All of your posts are so logical and never have even a hint of FB in them... confused

And you never pick any mid level DC characters over CL100 MARVEL characters because you have a BIG DC tattoo around your anus w/stars and all... jerry

Get off your underserved high horse and read a MARVEL title so you can actually have something relevent to add to a none DC charater on a post sometime...

inamilist
Originally posted by Fanboy
Yeah I have and guess what it does not matter because that does not make him faster then Doomsday. Doomsday would kill him in a second.

im sorry, his pre cog is way better than DD

doesnt matter how fast DD is, he just instinctively avoids it

spidey 8/10

shifty

Marcus4600
Post-Other spidey is no joke. He's so fast it's ridiculous. He'd be bouncing all over the place, and making jokes, asking if those are spikes or are you just happy to see me. However, I can't see Spider-Man actually defeating him unless he threw Doomsday into a river, went back to Avengers mansion, and figured out a way to contain Doomsday, which is in his grasp of doing so, considering he's a genius.

Draco69
Oh, yeah. Superman and the entire JLA should have done that. Throw him into a river. roll eyes (sarcastic)

spetznaz
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing laughing laughing

You are so vastly more intelligent than us all spetznaz... doh

All of your posts are so logical and never have even a hint of FB in them... confused

And you never pick any mid level DC characters over CL100 MARVEL characters because you have a BIG DC tattoo around your anus w/stars and all... jerry

Get off your underserved high horse and read a MARVEL title so you can actually have something relevent to add to a none DC charater on a post sometime...

On your first sentence: Never claimed that. However I can easily assert that Iam by far more logical than you are.

Second sentence: Oh, thank you. Much appreciated. Hopefully you'll borrow some hints and start making YOUR posts have at least SOME modicum of logic. It is badly needed.

Third: Once again thank you for realizing that, unlike 'certain' Marvel FBs, I never stoop to pitting weak pathetic characters against their superiors. As for the 'tattoo' comment ....just goes to prove my point that most Marvel FBs are middleschool juveniles (and you need to get your face out of my hind side).

Fourth: When it comes to my collection I can assure you that it is mostly Marvel (especially when it comes to the high worth titles). In terms of both quality and quantity, most of my collection is actually Marvel, although my taste is definitely more DC (the reason for the Marvel concentration is because there are always Marvel FBs that I can sell cheap comics for markups that are at times over 600% .....again, Marvel FBs are plain weird). Anyways, I have both Dc and Marvel .....with most being Marvel. Which is why I know that most 'normal' (read: below Cosmic level) Marvel characters cannnot stand against most 'normal' DC characters. It is that simple. And there are several Marvel fans here at KMC who, due to their deep knowledge of Marvel, know better than pitting Spiderman against Superman. Or Wolverine against Wonderwoman.
However, fanboys (such as yourself) tend to match peoplelike IronMan against the Flash.
Silly.
It is you that needs to pick up DC comics, as well as picking up Marvel comics. The fact that several of the Marvel fanboys make/post skewed threads/posts only goes to show that not only do they know little of Dc, but they also know just as little about Marvel.

Comprendez vous?

The Ion
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Post-Other spidey is no joke. He's so fast it's ridiculous. He'd be bouncing all over the place, and making jokes, asking if those are spikes or are you just happy to see me. However, I can't see Spider-Man actually defeating him unless he threw Doomsday into a river, went back to Avengers mansion, and figured out a way to contain Doomsday, which is in his grasp of doing so, considering he's a genius.
If Spidey got close enough to throw DD anywhere he'd get treated like Pantha did at the hands of Superboy Prime.

Swanky-Tuna
Heh, Doomsday (somehow) killed a ton of Green Lanterns, fought superman to death a super speeds, and killed the genius who created him in the first place. I don't think a school teacher with spider powers will have any better luck. No rill, brook, rindle, runnel, stream, or beck will help.

Marcus4600
^ I said that would delay him. DELAY meaning that Spidey would have to get away, figure out how to take him, then re-engage him at another time. The only 3 words you got out of my post were river, fast, and Spidey.

Marcellus
too bad doomsy cant evolve into a interesting character, so from a interesting point of view anyone who can at least die eats him alive IMO.

granted that cant save any mainstream version of Spidey from being killed...........

Marcus4600
I just wanna know how the hell Doomsday is gonna hit him!

Swanky-Tuna
^ I said that would delay him. DELAY meaning that Spidey would have to get away, figure out how to take him, then re-engage him at another time. The only 3 words you got out of my post were river, fast, and Spidey.
Let me spell it out for you then. If he could plow through Green Lanterns and battle Superman as super speeds, Spiderman isn't going to be able to throw him, delay him with a river, or get away and probably wouldn't figure out a way how to stop him. He's smart but not *that* smart.

Marcus4600
^ You don't read Spider-Man much, do you?

The Ion
He doesn't need to. If DD could tag a blitzing Superman, a guy who can move at FTL speeds, tagging a dodging and weaving Spider-Man would be a walk in the park. Even giving Pete the benefit of the doubt, he will get tired, DD won't.

Swanky-Tuna
Meh, the latest I read was the beginning of the new Avengers. I heard he got a bit of an upgrade since coming back from the manspider but was still at a grounded level. Unless I misheard and his powers were boosted to like Thor levels, he's not going to accomplish much of anything but getting torn to shreds by an animal moving a flash-like speeds.

King_Mungi
Straight up Japan's Spider-Man owns you all

1. http://www.youtube.com/w/Toei-spiderman%3A-Introduction?v=hmGWxqFh1OY&search=spiderman%20toei
2. http://incolor.inetnebr.com/stuart/spiderman/

The Ion
Originally posted by King_Mungi

1. http://www.youtube.com/w/Toei-spiderman%3A-Introduction?v=hmGWxqFh1OY&search=spiderman%20toei
laughing

Pretty sweet Voltron robot he summoned there.

Swanky-Tuna

Nothing can stop the Spider Solder's MARVELER!

soleran30
Whats SM gonna do to DD with his new suit spy on him..............

grey fox
Originally posted by The Ion
laughing

Pretty sweet Voltron robot he summoned there.

DD rips it's leg off before beatign the robot the death with it , inadvertently killing spider-man

King_Mungi
Originally posted by grey fox
DD rips it's leg off before beatign the robot the death with it , inadvertently killing spider-man

Meh! then Spider-Man will just drive off in his spider-car...it's simple science really.

I like how this series was basically page for page right from the comics big grin

grey fox
Meh! then Spider-Man will just drive off in his spider-car...it's simple science really.

I like how this series was basically page for page right from the comics big grin

What comic does 'the iron cross army' come from then ?

jasofisc
what level is the iron spidy at now strenth wise and speed wise, (wasn't supes just faster then sound at the time of fighting doomsday to the death if that?)

grey fox
Class 25

juggernaut66666
HEY MARCUS 4600 DOOMSDAY IS FASTER THAN SUPERMAN THAT IS HOW HE IS GOING TO HIT SPIDERMAN THIS IS SUCH A STUPID THREAD

Fanboy
I just wanna know how the hell Doomsday is gonna hit him!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4732158

Way faster then Wolverine would hit him you have to understand that Spider-Man precognition or any other speed feats are not that great Quicksilver caught Spider-Man off gaurd and he is not even as fast. SO GET OVER IT FANBOY Doomsday is way faster Spider-Man.

grey fox
Spidey is no where near doomsday's speed .

In the DOS he was running around at speeds faster then supes speedblitz . Infact that was one factor which people commented on the most other then his strength.

DarkCrawler
Threads like this make Jesus kill kittens. sad

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Threads like this make Jesus kill kittens. sad

I have kitten sandwidges evil face

TheKahn
All Spidey's pre-cog would let him do is to know when he is going to die a second before it happens

The Ion
Originally posted by jasofisc
what level is the iron spidy at now strenth wise and speed wise, (wasn't supes just faster then sound at the time of fighting doomsday to the death if that?)
Maybe but the big retcon machine says Superman is around the same level he was at death. He's stronger now, yes, but not in a big way like the speed of sound versus faster than light.

Tron
Wow, it's disturbing that people actually argued in Spidey's favor.no expression

Dark-Kenshin
Spidey's pre-cog has improved far past the levels of his original self. Though even if he can dodge DD, there's nothing he can do to win. However, I'm sick of the dc obsession here, so I vote for spidey anyway stick out tongue

Draco69
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Spidey's pre-cog has improved far past the levels of his original self. Though even if he can dodge DD, there's nothing he can do to win. However, I'm sick of the dc obsession here, so I vote for spidey anyway stick out tongue

DC obsession? What ARE you talking about? It's the exact opposite here. For heaven's sake, this thread alone should be an indication. no

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Draco69
DC obsession? What ARE you talking about? It's the exact opposite here. For heaven's sake, this thread alone should be an indication. no This thread was obviously made for fun. Of course Spiderman can't beat Doomsday, so really, what need is there to be so literal in this thread? confused

Draco69
Actually the theadmaker was serious, unfortunately. He thought Colossus and Hulk can beat Galactus....

jasofisc
Ion I don't understand are you saying that supes was suppost to be faster then light when fighting doomsday in DOS or are you saying that a source book says that. I sure hope you aren't saying that supes was going beyond light in that fight I have a lot of respect for you on this forum and I would hate for that to be shattered. the only way spidy can win in this is if he uses his awsome hero aura he used to nix the hulk (I know it's PIS and really really really shouldn't have happened)

spideycarnage
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
HEY MARCUS 4600 DOOMSDAY IS FASTER THAN SUPERMAN THAT IS HOW HE IS GOING TO HIT SPIDERMAN THIS IS SUCH A STUPID THREAD
relax juggy everyone makes threads like this sometimes, he's a newbie he took a lot of crap form lots of people in this thread already.

The Ion
Originally posted by jasofisc
Ion I don't understand are you saying that supes was suppost to be faster then light when fighting doomsday in DOS or are you saying that a source book says that. I sure hope you aren't saying that supes was going beyond light in that fight I have a lot of respect for you on this forum and I would hate for that to be shattered. the only way spidy can win in this is if he uses his awsome hero aura he used to nix the hulk (I know it's PIS and really really really shouldn't have happened)
I'm not saying he was fighting FTL. No way. What I'm saying is in the actual DCU, Superman's power level has been more steady than what we see in the real world. Yeah, realistically Superman is a world away from the power level he was at in 1992 but in the DCU, they made it so he's still at the roughly the same level as if to say the Superman Doomsday killed was at the same power level he's currently at.

jasofisc
ok I understand now thanks for clearfying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.