Odin vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inamilist
alright, this is more from my ignorance of the characters

i guess a better wuestion would be, where does SS fit with comprared to the skyfathers in power?

i did a search, hopefully this hasn't been done to death

Black Adam
considering odin knocked him out with a single half ass blast.

I say he doesn't really compare to them.......

inamilist
Originally posted by Black Adam
considering odin knocked him out with a single half ass blast.

I say he doesn't really compare to them.......

thx smile

spideycarnage
odin beat thanos pretty easily, thanos whips on surfer odin would really whip on surfer

Comicbook_kid
Can someone help me out? I was wondering what comic was it where Odin fought Thanos and beat him? I went to the "Odin Vs. Thanos" thread, and it was closed. There was also scans posted, but no mention of any issue numbers. I would love to track this issue down and read it...can somebody please help me out? Thanks smile

King KAM
Originally posted by spideycarnage
odin beat thanos pretty easily, thanos whips on surfer odin would really whip on surfer Odin didnt even beat Thanos, and no it WAS NOT easy, he took blasts, and even had to summon up his triton, and he still couldnt put the mad titan down, Thanos was just getting warmed up.

KillAll
no.... thanos admitted he was outclassed. it just showed that thanos could take alot more than he could dish out on his OWN power levels... odin was mopping the floor with him, but couldnt keep him down.

Juntai
Originally posted by KillAll
no.... thanos admitted he was outclassed. it just showed that thanos could take alot more than he could dish out on his OWN power levels... odin was mopping the floor with him, but couldnt keep him down. That's how I read it too.

He kept getting up, Odin kept smacking him down.

King KAM
Originally posted by KillAll
no.... thanos admitted he was outclassed. it just showed that thanos could take alot more than he could dish out on his OWN power levels... odin was mopping the floor with him, but couldnt keep him down. .....when did thanos admit that....i own the issue, and i dont ever remember reading that.....

i want proof.

King KAM
Originally posted by Juntai
That's how I read it too.

He kept getting up, Odin kept smacking him down. Odin got stumbled also, and odin had hit thanos with his most deviastating shots, what left was odin gonna do????? nothing....he played his trump cards.

guy222
odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.