Harry Potter and the Dark lord's Fall (book 7, contains major spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Oh My that was.... well awesome. but at the end maybe you should have said sighed instead of sobbed because personally i think Harry's not really the crying type. He's more of a yeller he doesnt cry out his angry he yells it out. If you know what I mean.

Knightfall93
He just cries and is pissed off at the same time... yeah, i know, I kknow, but i really wanted to show he's till akid and all... thanks for the FB

Knightfall93
OK, part people! After the positive feedback I'll try to keep it to the same standard, I'm currently have copied about half my writing sao soon I'll hae to go "Compose"v some more...
................................................................................................
"Harry,
How are you? Everything hanging in there? Look, Harry, I know you miss Dumbledore awfully but so do I. He was like a father to me too, but also a great friend! i'm on a secret mission for the order right now, real hush-hush like!
Anyway, I can't be there for your birthday so the present should arrive at Privet drive shortly before Athur gets to you!
With you and for you, Hagrid."
harry wrapped up the letters and put them in a pocket of his trunk with his other last things. He threw on his coat and crept to the window, grabbing his owl, Hedwig's, cage.
Then, he saw an owl and the creature, an elegant golden brown bird, flew in as harry opened the window.
The owl flapped elegantly and harry extracted a pracel from its talons. He unwrapped the parcel to see a brown, battered book fall out. He alos pulled out a box of hagrid's sticky treacle toffee and a note.
The node read:
"There's not much time, harry, here's your present. I need to go soon. Look after Fang for me. The book is DDumbledore's journal i couldn't bring myself to read it but I thought it might be a help to you! Happy birthday and good luck,
From your old friend Hagrid"
Suddenly, Harry heard a CRACK and spun round. Arthur Weasley was standing behind him, wand out. the ginger haired, balding wizard looked pale and haggard.
"Hurry! It's Dememntors, Harry!" Yelled mr Weasley, magically packing Hagrid's parcel and any last oddments into the trunk, that locked itself, "I wouldn't be hear if not for old perkins, someone interfered with my apparation! We need to go... NOW!"
harry clutched Hedwig's cage and Mr weasley took his trunk!
"Take my hand, harry," Mr weasley smiled encouragingly as harry grabbed his arm. suddenly, the door slammed open and uncle Vernon charged in like a bull, waving a shotgun!
"BOY!" Roared Vernon, "PETUNIA! HE'S ESCAPING AGAIN!"
"Expelliarmus!" cried Arthur Weasley, raising his wand and a jet of red light shot out of its tip and sent vernon flying! There was a load "CRACK!" and the two wizards were gone!
harry felt a plunging feeling and then his feet slammed into the ground and he looked down... at a finely polished wood floor. He glanced around and saw a posh old victorian- style conference room.
"Welcome, Harry, to The Sir Hetherwick Slade bank! this is the new headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix! Your new home... at least until the war ends... ," Mr Weasley sighed, "...if it ends!"
"Why don't muggles just walk in on us, though?" Aked Harry.
"Ah... they believe we're members of a foreign Banking Guild! They've been charmed... and this building has many dfences against... Him!For a start, it's unplottable, which means..."
"It can't be mapped..." Concluded Harry, "Hermione told me about it"
He sighed and followed Mr Weasley out into a corridor...

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Sir Hetherwick Slade bank. I like. lol

Knightfall93
It was the most posh name i could imagine... Hetherwick! LOL, I originally had a different HQ for the Order... in the Forbidden Forest!

Knightfall93
man... I need more readers...

Knightfall93
READ READ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... even BS gets more readers than this

Knightfall93
I'll bump it 1 last time...

Barker
Why not Post a bit more of the Story?

I can't read something that isn't there, and I doubt many other people can either. erm

Knightfall93
OK, here is chapter 2...
CHAPTER 2. Arrival

Mr weasley lead Harry into a banker's common room. An old man in a suit, a wine glass in each hand, was slumped in an arm chair.
"Mornin', Arthur... goin' into the back room again? Honestly... i dunno what ye do in there!"
"Come along, Harry," Mr Weasley smiled encouragingly and opened a small door to reveal, well, a tiny, cluttered store room, "Looks tiny, eh, Harry?"
"yeah," Muttered harry, secretly worried that Mr weasley had finally lost his mind!
"Well, appearances can be deceiving," Chuckled Arthur and shoved Harry through into the room. Then everything was whirling around Harry and he yelled out! Everything went black... and he hit the ground with a loud THUD!
He was in something like a giant rabbit burrow underground. Mr Weasley was leaning against a rock to catch his breath.
"Welcome back, harry," smiled Mr Weasley.
"Back?"
"Well don't you know where we are, Harry? We're UNDER Hogwarts... well, to be precise, we're about 100 feet under the Forbidden Forest!"
"Isn't this obvious for Voldemort to find?" Harry was shocked, "I mean, this was the base for several Order members anyway..."
"Not at all... He can never enter here without breaking a rare and strong spell, the Solumantus Charm... only they who the charm is cast on can enter or even see the entrance! Besides... there isn't an entrance..." Grinned Mr Weadley, "Come oin, Molly's cooking you a birthday breakfast and I wouldn't miss that for the world!"
They ran down a passage and reached a huge gate with a gargoyle door knocker on it. A message was engraved on the doors:
"SPEAK THE WORD OF PASSAGE AND ENTER"
"Entrato," Cried M<r Weasley and the gates opened. They walked in ands the gates slammed shut behind them!
They were in a HUGE entrance hall!
"Wow," Gasped Harry, "Isn't this incredibly strong magic?"
"It took all our effort... all the Order had to work together!"
"Wow..." harry repeated and turned, a smile spread across his face- Ginny, Ron and Hermione stood by the huge marble staircase...
...................................................................................................
So, we've reached OTP HQ. Any view welcome, but flaming just pisses me off, if it's criticism, PLEASE make it constructive!

lisaml
this is great keep writing
lol

cundiff11
Keep posting! i like it alot. I enjoy almost every hand written harry potter story. Check out mine! Its called book 7 my way

hproxmysox93
great so farthumb up...post more plz!!

Brit531
Really good!! Post More Please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.