Dr. Doom Vs. Skeletor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
This is the total bad-ass Skeletor from the most recent He-man cartoon and comic series...not the cheesy version from the 80's...

Dr. Doom get's teleported to Eternia by Dr. Strange...he has to get back to Earth, so he sets his eyes on Snake Mountain to see if it has the technology he needs to get back to Earth...once there, he's confronted by a not-so-happy Skeletor; surrounded by Beast-man, Tri-klops, Trapjaw, Evil-Lyn, and Clawful...
Doom demands that they surrender their castle to him and become their servants...or die!
...Skeletor does not take the news well....so, will Doom take down Skeletor and turn Snake Mountain into Doom Mountain??

Comicbook_kid
So, what do all of you He-Fan's say??

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
So, what do all of you He-Fan's say??

There's only, like 2-3 of them on the forums. I'm 1, but I don't remember enough from the old comics to say anything definitively about Skeletor.

Comicbook_kid
So, what do the rest of you think? Anymore He-Fans out there?

Maestro
Skeletors a matter manipulator, and pretty powerful in magic. He would definately beat Doom (even though im a Doom fanboy).

Comicbook_kid
True, but also remember that Doom is also a very accomplished sorcerer as well; probably along the lines of Baron Mordo in skill...
Skeletor, also very skilled in magic, is also very intelligent when it comes to science and technology; much like Doom.
The cool thing about this battle, is that both live in worlds where science, technology, and magic play a big role in their lives and the world they live in. Doom probably has the "tech" advantage, while Skeletor probably has the "magic" edge over Doom...

hawkwind
doom will win very easily

Cosmic Flame
I might buy Doom winning if Evil Lyn wasn't there, but she's at least as powerful as Skeletor, probably even more so. Doom isn't taking both of them on their home turf.

Comicbook_kid
Good point Cosmic Flame... yes thumb up

Avalonofthewind
I don't know about the new cartoon, but I know the old skeletor from the comics destroyed universes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.