Franklin Richards vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Adult Franklin Richards (in Destroyer Armor)

vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Batman
Aquaman
Captain Marvel

Sixth_Winged
JLA's only choice is BFR to some dimension Destroyer cannot escape (he has dimensional travel also).

Mider
or he could get tied up by WW lasso big grin ohhh there gonna come in here calling me a fanboy and stuff im guessing yeah im a fanboy cause i can use plot devices to my advantage like no one in here has and yes everyone in this team should be fast enough to avoid the destroyers beam WW wouldnt get hurt by it anyway her field wont allow it. Also superman's heat vision is said to be able to cut through adimantium like nothing how does uru or whatever the magic metal is compare to Adimantium. i know that Uru can still be taken apart atom by atom i think the molecular man did that anyway yeah he gets tired up with WW's lasso and then if uru is as strong as adimantium then Supes melts the suit not killing the kid of course but yeah beating them or just leave him tied till they find richards body to wake him up how they would beat richards himself would be a toughter thing but i think they can beat the destroyer i think richards alone has a big chance of kicking butt i mean i dont know if he's anything compared to Mr M but yeah he can kick some major butt just with his mental powers alone.

Swanky-Tuna
If he's talking about the Asgard Destroyer, destroying the suit would probably kill Franklin because you "wear" the armor by projecting your life force into it so his body wouldn't be in the fight really.

If nobody is hit by the massive disinigrating beam and somehow Superman's heat vision can cut through the magically enchanted uru superarmor designed to fight Celestials, Franklin might still be on the astral plane.

Wait, adult Franklin? In the Destroyer? What are they going to do? Advance on him?

Marcus4600
I thought Psi-Lord was near omnipotence? If he's in the Destroyer armor, how on earth can you stop him?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
or he could get tied up by WW lasso big grin ohhh there gonna come in here calling me a fanboy and stuff im guessing yeah im a fanboy cause i can use plot devices to my advantage like no one in here has and yes everyone in this team should be fast enough to avoid the destroyers beam WW wouldnt get hurt by it anyway her field wont allow it. Also superman's heat vision is said to be able to cut through adimantium like nothing how does uru or whatever the magic metal is compare to Adimantium. i know that Uru can still be taken apart atom by atom i think the molecular man did that anyway yeah he gets tired up with WW's lasso and then if uru is as strong as adimantium then Supes melts the suit not killing the kid of course but yeah beating them or just leave him tied till they find richards body to wake him up how they would beat richards himself would be a toughter thing but i think they can beat the destroyer i think richards alone has a big chance of kicking butt i mean i dont know if he's anything compared to Mr M but yeah he can kick some major butt just with his mental powers alone.

Okay so while they are trying to destroy an indestructible suit of armor, or trying to pry Franklin out of it, do you think he'd just be standing there watching?

If any of them came close to him, they'd be liquified or turned into a vegetable.

wannabe
Franklin banishes the JLA into a pocket universe of his own creation...game over.

Wally West
Aunt May in the Destroyer armour could beat the JLA, adult Franklin without it could beat the JLA.

Xplosive
Too much power from Franklin for JLA to handle.

leonheartmm
jla will be squatted like flies. hail the psi lord.

inamilist
i was hoping this would be against the current franklin

i dont think superman beats children enough

TheKahn
Originally posted by inamilist
i was hoping this would be against the current franklin

i dont think superman beats children enough

They are next after women
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8141/*****6om7ck.th.jpg

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/3231/421540000160vz.th.jpg

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/166/129641026fi.th.jpg

Diunic
Adult FR is too much for them.

guy222
Franklin FTW

psycho gundam
I thought physically wearing the armour was impossible since it can't be disassembled.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by psycho gundam
I thought physically wearing the armour was impossible since it can't be disassembled.

What if you teleported inside?

psycho gundam
doesn't work that way, odin had the dwarves make it so that no vessel could don the suit, only one's essence(a last defence if the destroyer was somehow destroyed, the body would be fine)

Bentley
Franklin turn them into the looney tunes.

spetznaz
The JLA goes down ......this is like putting the JLA against the Aegis Entropy.

Franklin/Destroyer 10/10

ultimatethor
Franklin wins

Darth Martin
Could we give Batman a Power Ring? Or subatitute him for a GL.

Mindset
It wouldn't make a difference.

psycho gundam
as long as the jla lack the knowledge to separate franklin from the suit, its a bloody stomp.

Wei Phoenix
Bump

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by psycho gundam
as long as the jla lack the knowledge to separate franklin from the suit, its a bloody stomp.

A naked Franklin would be too much.

Warlord
pocket universe ftw

SuperLuigi
Aquaman solos

Mshinu
Spite, even the Batkick fails against Franklin

Warlord
Originally posted by Mshinu

blasphemy... mad

Lord Feron
High end reality warper in a nigh indestructible suit.... um... Franklin FTW the easy ass win...

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mshinu

Originally posted by Warlord
blasphemy... mad

...... eek!

Survivor19
Franklin

xJLxKing
FR wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.