Characters who should have their own series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
In my opnion there are lots of charcters in both Comic companies,
who atleast in my opinion desrve their own series or at least mini-series, but for some reason never agt past being supporting charcters n team books like titans X-mmen or JLA.

Who do you think Falls in this catergory

In my opinion Starfire does

I think If given the chance and a good creative team a book staring her would suceed.

Qhat so you guys think

newjak86
I think Juggernaut should get his own series.

Lighthammer
First of now she could for too reasons. One that would collide with that Teens Titans show and. The way they have her charcter scripted it's bad enough to watch her in a sho not just about her. Now if they made a show about her and kept in that, it would be the worst show ever. Even if they changed people wouldnt watch because of the teen titans verison. Thta being said Lantern should have his won Tv Show

Lighthammer
Sorry thought you ment TV Series.

snoopdogg
I think Blade would have a good series if they could get a good writer to do some stories.

Captain Marvel should get a ongoing series. I realize he has a 12-issue mini coming up but a ongoing would be cool.

The Ion
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Power Girl
Alan Scott
Kid Flash though he'll probably be The Flash after Crisis
Zatanna

jrodslam
Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Zatanna, Namor, Joker, Bullseye.

A villain to have their own book would be cool imo.

Lucid Lui
A Gladiator series or mini would be good.

grey fox
Slingers , they at least deserve a damn mini !

kenobi
I think that DC's Wildcat should get his own series. It would be great to see the JSA's headbuster and trainer to Black Canary, Batman, and Catwoman get a series of his own.

GalacticStorm
Thanos, Gladiator, StarJammers and Magik(Amanda Sefton)

Disappear
Forge.

DarkCrawler
Namor!
Captain Marvel
Sentinel (Alan)

Rewmac
Galactus
Colossus
Cytorrak
Lois Lane
Doomsday

kenobi
Actually, I believe that Wildcat, DC's Captain Marvel, ALan Scott's Green Lantern, and Colossus should all get their own titles.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by kenobi
Actually, I believe that Wildcat, DC's Captain Marvel, ALan Scott's Green Lantern, and Colossus should all get their own titles.

Wow...I almost entirely agree. Especially with Cpt. Marvel and Alan.

Gregory
I'd like to see the magical beings of DC get series: Jason Blood (Blood of the Demon doesn't count, because it sucks), Phantom Stranger, Ragman ... well, DC's pretty much crushed my dreams in that direction with that retarded Day of Vengeance thing.

And if the Challengers of the Unknown are still around, they need their own series, too.

grey fox
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wow...I almost entirely agree. Especially with Cpt. Marvel and Alan.

Originally posted by Gregory
I'd like to see the magical beings of DC get series: Jason Blood (Blood of the Demon doesn't count, because it sucks), Phantom Stranger, Ragman ... well, DC's pretty much crushed my dreams in that direction with that retarded Day of Vengeance thing.

And if the Challengers of the Unknown are still around, they need their own series, too.

I always liked Alan scott , his powers seemed more magical then anything else , plus his costume was pretty cool as well . I liked rag-man as well theirs never alot of showings about him though ?

steverules
Cyclops
Beast (doesn't get enough respect)
Prof X (also doesn't really get enough respect, only a bit)

Knightfall93
How about...
Bane
Huntress
all major heroes should have a series set in the point of view of th bad guys!

Etrigan
Ragman for sure. It was awesome, then sucked.

Knightfall93
You mean the batman villain who turned up once evry century?

Marcus4600
Venom deserves another one with a MUCH better writer for anti-heroes. Ennis would be good, or Warren Ellis. Also, a better artist! hmmmmm, who else?
Namor, definately.

Gregory
Originally posted by Knightfall93
You mean the batman villain who turned up once evry century?

He's a vigilante who kills people, steals their souls, and traps them in the patches of his costume. That's completely cool, no matter how you look at it.

The Ion
Originally posted by Gregory
He's a vigilante who kills people, steals their souls, and traps them in the patches of his costume. That's completely cool, no matter how you look at it.
He's starring in the new Shadowpact series.

Juntai
Lex.
Deathstroke
Black Adam.

outarddwarf
Juggernaut needs one definitly! How About Rhino, where he doesn't get his a$$ beat by every tom dick and harry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.