The Impossible Man vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
Don't sleep on the Impossible man, he recreated earth 616 in another dimension with every single hero and villain on it, Glactus had to come and interfere and even then Galactus warned him to stop messing with the rearrangement of realities or he would deal with him himself, Impossible Man laughed, and after Galactus remade everything back in order and left, Impossible Man snaped his fingers and created earth616 again with every hero and villain in it.

You already know Thor, the King with the Runes at his command.

who wins?

soleran30
lol wow it would seem Impossible man should win thissmile

Mider
His race was killed by galactus but it was a form of suicide they wanted him to do it weather they could have stoped him seems odd in a crossover mr M from superman comics and impossible man fought and mr m would turn into doomsday or other characters and impossible man would turn into the hulk they even swaped two universes by combining powers.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Mr Master
Don't sleep on the Impossible man, he recreated earth 616 in another dimension with every single hero and villain on it, Glactus had to come and interfere and even then Galactus warned him to stop messing with the rearrangement of realities or he would deal with him himself, Impossible Man laughed, and after Galactus remade everything back in order and left, Impossible Man snaped his fingers and created earth616 again with every hero and villain in it.

You already know Thor, the King with the Runes at his command.

who wins?

Apart from Impossible man being an impossibly idiotic character with an equally idiotic name, RKT would win without a problem.

Odin smacked around Infinity who is the female counterpart of Eternity and far more powerful than Galactus. After whipping Infinity, Odin altered time and space and restored a large section of the universe to how it was before with a wave of his hand. RKT is more powerful than Odin.

Mider
thats so dumb so now what odin can beat infinity yet he cant beat ONE celestial that sounds pretty lame does anyone in here agree that its CIS in that battle.

Mider
bump

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Mider
thats so dumb so now what odin can beat infinity yet he cant beat ONE celestial that sounds pretty lame does anyone in here agree that its CIS in that battle.

Odin has often demonstrated his control over space (Infinity) and time (Eternity) many times. As for Celestials, they are way more powerful than Galactus. Im not sure why some people have this absurd idea that Galactus is as powerful as the Celestials. He is little more than an over-sized garbage collector.

Mr Master
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Apart from Impossible man being an impossibly idiotic character with an equally idiotic name, RKT would win without a problem.

Odin smacked around Infinity who is the female counterpart of Eternity and far more powerful than Galactus. After whipping Infinity, Odin altered time and space and restored a large section of the universe to how it was before with a wave of his hand. RKT is more powerful than Odin.

He's definitely a funny character but his power is undisputable and canon.

Now I don't know where you got that info from,(Odin owning Infinity)but that sounds like fantasy to me, proof please(scans/titles/issues)just talk won't pass here, like Mider wrote, bet is CIS aswell.
And Odin would never have more control over time & space than Eternity & Infinity, are you buggin?
And RTK can't polish Eternity's shoes neither or Infinity's.

Why is RTK so overreated, for the record RTK is skyfather and a half, that's it, it's powerful but no where in the vicinity of abstracts.

Impossible Man can warp more than global but less than universal(with help he can). I know RTK can warp more than global, to what extent I don't know.

leonheartmm
bull, not in a million years can odin even come close to KNOCKING ABOUT infinity. where the heck did u read that?

and impossible man wins this fight even if he was just a plot device.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by aliveinboston

Odin smacked around Infinity

Really? What issue did this happen in? Does anyone know?

Mordum
Ahh yes i have arrived and it has come my attention that i have seen this comic you people speak of.

There were some scans on another forum dont remember which one though and dont remember the name of the comic either. sad

GODSCRIBE
Impossible Man is basically Marvels version of Mr. Mxyzptlk. Rune King Thor stands a chance, but ultimately loses this.

Diunic
RKT wins easily he's beyond Odin. Odin not defeated Infinity he only expelled her from Asgard cause her consciousness was expanding too much beyond space-time and entering ethereal realms like Asgard.

GODSCRIBE
The thing is, you dont know who Impossible Man is. He would just re-write the universe, ommiting RKT from it.

Mider
odin isnt anyone to infinity she should have smacked him upside the head.

Diunic
Sorry son in the first place no stupid IM never wrote or re-wrote any ****ing universe. He re-wrote a planet on the Exiles story plus that was a different and more powerful version of IM as stated by Morfo.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Diunic
Sorry son in the first place no stupid IM never wrote or re-wrote any ****ing universe. He re-wrote a planet on the Exiles story plus that was a different and more powerful version of IM as stated by Morfo.

He is on par with Shaper of Worlds and other Cube Beings. He is more than capabale of such universal feats.

Diunic
Is that a joke isn't it?

Mider
he aint no Mr M im guessing since one imp threatened all the fifth dimension did he not?

Diunic
Morfo stated that his reality IM was only shape-shifter. Even the IM from Exiles was defeated by a stupid mental control device.

JoeyfromHolland
Originally posted by Mr Master
He's definitely a funny character but his power is undisputable and canon.

Now I don't know where you got that info from,(Odin owning Infinity)but that sounds like fantasy to me, proof please(scans/titles/issues)just talk won't pass here, like Mider wrote, bet is CIS aswell.
And Odin would never have more control over time & space than Eternity & Infinity, are you buggin?
And RTK can't polish Eternity's shoes neither or Infinity's.

Why is RTK so overreated, for the record RTK is skyfather and a half, that's it, it's powerful but no where in the vicinity of abstracts.

Impossible Man can warp more than global but less than universal(with help he can). I know RTK can warp more than global, to what extent I don't know.

Just getting to know the board as a member so forgive me for bumping this thread (longtime visitor though).

The Infinity that Odin beat was a part of Odin's persona that was split from the character. Other character.

What makes you think RKT is skyfather and a half? He defied Those Who Sit Above In Shadow aka the Gods of Gods (can't post the link since I'm a new member but I pulled some info from marvel wiki. Nothing on panel I knowbig grin) and they couldn't do anything about it. Not to mention he did it solo.

Wouldn't that make him more than a skyfather and a half? I don't think his feats puts him in the Elder God category and speculating would just be hyperbole.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by JoeyfromHolland
Just getting to know the board as a member so forgive me for bumping this thread (longtime visitor though).

The Infinity that Odin beat was a part of Odin's persona that was split from the character. Other character.

What makes you think RKT is skyfather and a half? He defied Those Who Sit Above In Shadow aka the Gods of Gods (can't post the link since I'm a new member but I pulled some info from marvel wiki. Nothing on panel I knowbig grin) and they couldn't do anything about it. Not to mention he did it solo.

Wouldn't that make him more than a skyfather and a half? I don't think his feats puts him in the Elder God category and speculating would just be hyperbole.
That's a six year old post you're responding to .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.