Darkseid and Family vs DCU 1Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
sans spectre.
Darkseid in all his Precrisis Glory, with father, sons and brother take on the DCU 1Million. And they all come showing their Promethium Giant forms, with about five PG's in tow from the PG galaxy. Superman Prime is welcome, along with all the other heroes as well. But the New Gods have grown an immunity to Radon, like Clark is too Knite. It no longer affects them at all. The rest of the fourth world is stuck at home.

Who wins??

grey fox
Batman steals their souls . End match.

Sixth_Winged
Soopz milliondollarman is faster than tachyon, he punches Darkseid umpteen hundred times before the a synapse is fired to think on using Omega Effect.

juggernaut66666
gog wars doomsday kills them

leonidas
umm, have you all SEEN a promethean giant . . .? has it been shown darkseid HAS a soul? pre-c darkseid was pretty much untouchable. solaris seemed to do a pretty good job by itself against 1M. is prime available? i'd think they would certainly need him to win this fight.

Sixth_Winged
PC Darkseid is no more, learn to accept it cause it is the truth. The current has been riddled with editorial hacking of the character, there is no reason to believe he was the same guy who made almost the whole of DCU soil themselves. The only way DC can think of to redeem him is to grant him the ALE, which is sad considering it doesn't seem to make that much ripple than it was supposed to be. Now, he's a businessman, good for him. Money is the root of evil anyway and not him.

Is there any reason to believe that Darkseid doesn't have a soul? Is there anything that referenced such?

Avalonofthewind
I always found it funny how quickly people want to disregard "pc darkseid" which is the same character still...yet they cling to old scans of Thor and other Marvel characters doing ridiculous things in the 60's and 70's that they don't ever do anymore or haven't done since.

Bias? Hmm... cool

UniOmni
Avy has a point. But i still wanna know, who wins the universe?? I think its debatable that Superman Prime is skyfather level at most. He's the best hero that 1Million has. Promethium Giants have been said to be the DCU equivalent to Celestials, which ignore Skyfather levels....... I'd say without Takion having the full scope of his power, the DCU is done.. Seeing as how he is the embodiment of the Source, which makes his hypothetical prime = The Phoenix Force. Takion >>> all in the universe.

leonidas
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
PC Darkseid is no more, learn to accept it cause it is the truth. The current has been riddled with editorial hacking of the character, there is no reason to believe he was the same guy who made almost the whole of DCU soil themselves. The only way DC can think of to redeem him is to grant him the ALE, which is sad considering it doesn't seem to make that much ripple than it was supposed to be. Now, he's a businessman, good for him. Money is the root of evil anyway and not him.

Is there any reason to believe that Darkseid doesn't have a soul? Is there anything that referenced such?

why accept it? (i mean aside from the fact that the treader starter explicitly states that we are to USE pre-c darkseid, that is . . .) he's had some low showings, sure, but like thanos they are all attributable to avatars, and all it takes is one decent writer to bring him back to prominence. as far as the ALE: when orion wielded it, he enslaved apokalips, new genesis and earth without even trying, and was about ready to rule the universe with it! he even commanded a promethean giant to become one of his disciples/messengers and in the end he used it to destroy a multiversal entity that threatened to destroy reality in all its levels!

no, i'd safely say the ALE is still rather powerful . . .

grey fox
Batman steals their souls , or uses tk martial arts to take out a few of them. While supes 1 mil smashes darkseid through a dimension.

leonidas
he is going to smash a being approximately the size of a large star through into another dimension? confused

Femi32
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I always found it funny how quickly people want to disregard "pc darkseid" which is the same character still...yet they cling to old scans of Thor and other Marvel characters doing ridiculous things in the 60's and 70's that they don't ever do anymore or haven't done since.

Bias? Hmm... cool

Mider
Darkseid's team wins especially in this giant form

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by leonidas
why accept it? (i mean aside from the fact that the treader starter explicitly states that we are to USE pre-c darkseid, that is . . .) he's had some low showings, sure, but like thanos they are all attributable to avatars, and all it takes is one decent writer to bring him back to prominence. as far as the ALE: when orion wielded it, he enslaved apokalips, new genesis and earth without even trying, and was about ready to rule the universe with it! he even commanded a promethean giant to become one of his disciples/messengers and in the end he used it to destroy a multiversal entity that threatened to destroy reality in all its levels!

no, i'd safely say the ALE is still rather powerful . . .

I didn't count his loss and bad showings retconned to desaad and his avatars since they only cover the loss from H/P and any other before that. The newer ones even the one coming from Apokolips now wasn't included since the retcon predates that as well as the one on S/B (or even maybe that unknown gl bad showing).

Like i said, to redeem them, they had to resort to giving him the ALE.

Mider
nah darkseid's feats are beyond any of these guys and his feats have been shown to be him at low power or an avatar.

Sixth_Winged
punched through time weakened? Or jump from one planet to the other. Or move galaxies but with a thought? Yeah, i'd like to see DS do that. And that's just Supes 1 mil? The rest are gonna make this match terribly insanely one-sided, w/ promethian giants included. Unless he has the ALE already in this match, nearly all his other minions would be decimated in a blink of an eye.

Mider
for all you know DS can move galaxies he did planets like they were nothing.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

Bias? Hmm... cool

riiiight. The same character? Call me again when Thor goes from being a universal threat and casually humiliating a Pre-crisis version of superman without lifting a finger, then getting his ass beaten to the sun and stuck in a wall.

Mider
yeah i guess the fans got tired of that crap so they gave him the anti life equation you think its nothing yet he did destroy the fourth world and make the new gods nobodys

Sixth_Winged
I solely blame the editors for that or jeph loeb smile

leonidas
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
punched through time weakened? Or jump from one planet to the other. Or move galaxies but with a thought? Yeah, i'd like to see DS do that. And that's just Supes 1 mil? The rest are gonna make this match terribly insanely one-sided, w/ promethian giants included. Unless he has the ALE already in this match, nearly all his other minions would be decimated in a blink of an eye.

i've heard the rumor about supes 1M 'moving a galaxy' with his tp, but no one has yet been able to show a scan or even name me an issue where this event happened. are you stating this as fact or as something you've read in the forum? if fact, where exactly did this feat occur?

pc darseid's feats are ridiculous. have you checked his respect thread? too many high end feats to name here.

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
for all you know DS can move galaxies he did planets like they were nothing.

...and ?

A weakened Supes 1 million was punching through TIME , not dimension TIME . As in the all encompassing multiversal thing that drains away our life at an incredibly slow pace.

Rewmac
juggernaut66666 doomsday would fail trust me on this one my friend. DCU #One Million takes this. They're just too powerful to any "real time" villians.

leonidas
blink

^ wrong thread?

Rewmac
Nope. I just answered. Reading back is so much fun. big grinbig grinbig grin

UniOmni
I gotta agree with Leonidas. Punching through time is kinda iffy. Time is a fluid concept. To be able to punch through it is impossible. Time is often likened to a river of water. It can be stopped up, slowed, but using physical means to puncture it is impossible at ALL levels. If i punch water at the speed of light, all it does is flow around my hand. Period. That feat sounds like a feat for the sake of a feat, which in turn is used to hype Superman Primes stock by saying he's even more powerful than the guy who punched through time. See the method?? And people wonder why i say Superman makes DC laughable at times?? There's the reason.SmvsL is the term i believe, and Superman comics reek of it. Comic book logic is one thing, but ^^ is too stupid for credibility.
And before nebody calls me a marvel fanboy, i don't own a single Marvel comic. I only have DC comics, but i steer clear of the Superman ones except for The Return of Superman, H/P, DOS and thats it. Only arcs of his i got. Rest are Batman, Teen Titan and Batfamily books. I plan on getting the Infinite Crisis in tpb when released.

UniOmni
What?? Nobody wants to debate anymore??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.