Orion versus Captain Marvel(Shazam)-for Olympian,Beowulf and others,if possible...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mister Supreme
1.Who do you think is physically stronger,tougher,more durable and more invulnerable:Captain Marvel(Shazam) or Orion?
Any opinions?

2.Some people think Cap and Supes are dead even equals in strength,and Orion is just notch below-any opinions?
Any opinions?

3.Orion(with and without Astro-Force) versus Captain Marvel(Shazam)-who wins(both competitors decide to go out for a kill?
Any opinions?

Mister Supreme
So,what do you all think-how the battle would go?

leonidas
well, i'm not oly, but . . .

it IS very close. the difference in strength would be negligible. supes is stronger than cm imo (oly will say something like -- they've always been shown as equals, bio says equal, . . .) but there is quite a convoluted history between supes and cm that explains quite well why they have always been depicted as equals. i'd also give a slight edge in strength to supes over orion, but as i said, the differences among the 3 would be negligible.

since strength alone wouldn't decide the outcome imo, and i'd also place durability at about equal, it would come down their respective skill in battle (a very definite advantage to orion in that area) their extra abilities (an edge again to orion in this area -- a motherbox to counter solomon's wisdom, the astro-force, a direct and IMMENSELY powerful aspect of the source itself, orion's healing via motherbox and astro-force) and their attitudes. orion was built with a bloodthirsty always-ready-to-kill attitude -- "KILLING IS WHAT I DO!" -- direct quote from orion.

these extra abilities would be enough to give orion the majority i think, though cm could win a couple. be interesting to see how a few lightning strikes would affect orion. still orion in the majority after very good battles.

The Ion
You can't trust DC strength bios. After all, it wasn't CM who was listed as Alpha Two in the OMAC Project.

the Darkone
Orion is stronger, mother box keeps his rage in check also his strength. With the asrto -force Orion can amp his abilities beyond captain marvel level and Orion is a better fighter than captain marvel.

The_Dog_of_War
1. They're both on par in physical stats in my opinion.

2. Orion is just as strong as Superman and Captain Marvel.

3. With the Astro-Force: Orion wins.

Without the Astro-Force: Stalemate, but Orion's fighting skill may give him the edge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.