Star Wars: Chapter 1: Birth of Chaos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Will-one Kenobi
Courascant
The council chamber was in complete silence. All the members sat silently, meditating when the disturbance hit them all simultaniously. Then the door banged open and a Jedi knight ran into the chamber panting 'I'm sorry my lords but you must see this, it is urgent!'
'What is so urgent you disrupt our meditation' a angry Ceran master replied. 'This' the young Jedi cried and threw a small velvet box down on the ground, inside the box were two lightsabres. Gasps spread around the council chamber and a Korun master said shakily 'I want to know who those lightsabres belong too, get as many Jedi on it as you can'
'Yes sir, right away sir' the Jedi said and ran off leaving a grim atmosphere behind him.

Utapau
Lightsabres hummed in the dark as Imperial Commandos practiced their sabre skills and force powers under the command of the man in the high backed chair. After what was a grueling 5 hour training session the man said 'Stop' his metallic voice reaching all the way round the sinkhole. 'You may retire, your squadrons await you' the man said and the troopers filed out of the room. The man laughed to himself and said into a commlink 'There is a certain Sith Lord who challenges me, see to it he is destroyed' and as he clicked off he laughed maniacaly chilling the bones of everyone on Utapau.

Knightfall93
Coruscant.
The Sith lord once known as Kay Fisto strode along the streets, hidden in a black hooded robe. He paused by the street entrance to the Jedi Temple, then strode away...

Arker
Taspir III

Attiss Illaro sat in complete silence on the steps on a large, ruined temple. He was trying to concentrate on the Force and what it told him to do. Three years. It had been three years since he had first joined the Jedi avademy, and now he was a Jedi knight. Was this the right path? Is he truly worthy of the title of knight? These are the questions he thought about in his trance, and he finally decided that the answers did not lie here.

I wonder how things are going back on Yavin... How Kyle and the other Jedi are doing. I wonder if Uelmi has been thinking about me... I miss her so much. Maybe I should go back to Corellia? Or Yavin.... Wherever I go, I want to get off this planet now.

He couldn't be blamed. Even though there was almost no one on Taspir III, there was an incredibly powerful dark aura there. Attiss immediatly got up and strode to his starfighter, where he took off into space.

Blaxican_Jedi
Fenix glared at his squadron. He was not mad at them. Well, actually he was mad at evryone, everything. But he was not displeased with his squadron, he was just showing authority. After a few minutes of waiting for the late ones to show up, Darth Fenix dropped his glare and began his briefing.

"As my master has ordered, we are to find and destroy this enemy Sith Lord. Intel has found evidence indicating that he is currently hiding on the planet of Malastare, and he has an army of sith warriors. But they will not be a problem for you will they?"

In a chorus his squadron yelled "NO SIR! tHE ENEMY WILL BE FOUND AND DESTROYED SIR!" Fenix smiled evily.

"I know they will, now, prep yourselves. We will move out tonight. Dismissed." His squadron of commandos filed out of the room silently. After they all left the room Fenix sat down at his computer and frowned to himself. "Why didn't the master try to allie this sith lord? Why destroy him? " Fenix didn't agree with his master's ethics and reasonings some times. But he will do what he is commanded...

Arker
Attiss' starfighter soared through the galaxy, looking for Yavin IV. He'd need to tell Luke about the disturbance. Then he'd go to Corellia to see a woman named Uelmi. Uelmi was very important to Attiss, and he'd be happy to see her. The last time he had was three years back, right before he'd joined the Yavin Jedi academy. Attiss wondered how she'd feel about him being a Jedi knight. Knowing Uelmi, she'd probably be worried, but Attiss knew that Uelmi trusted him with his own life. In Attiss' soldier days, he'd survived every single battle without getting a fatal injury.

As the silver starfighter landed on Yavin IV, Attiss got out and went into the Jedi academy. He walked down the dim corridors, then into the bright briefing room, where Luke Skywalker stood facing the large window.

"Hello, Attiss. It's good to have you back. I feel something's disturbing you?" Luke said starting to turn around.

"Yes, master Skywalker. Something terrible's about to happen. I don't know where, but I feel it in the Force." Attiss responded. "I first felt it on Taspir III. What could it be?"

Luke looked down and sighed. "I've felt it to. The strange thing is, I can't detect what it is, or where it's coming from. Taspir II's almost vacant, if I'm correct?"

"Yes, it is. It's clouding its presence so well... Almost frightening."

"Do not be afraid of the darker aspects of the Force. I'm not telling you to embrace them, only to be aware of their danger. Do not let fear take you to the Dark Side like my father."

"Yes, master. If you excuse me, I must go see Uelmi."

"Ah, Uelmi. The person who is very special to you, correct?"

"Umm, yes. I haven't seen her in so long... I'm so anxious."

"Well, I hope you're careful. May the Force be with you."

"May the Force be with you, as well. Good-bye."

Attiss walked outside to his starfighter and flew off towards Corellia.

Blaxican_Jedi
Utupau 9:37 Standard Human time

Darth Pheonix walked briskly down the hall toward his quarters, his boots clicking on the sterile white ground. As he walked by a group of technitions he sensed thir bewilderment. It was quitge common for people to gawk at his black mandalorian battle armor, black leather cape flowing behind him.

Pheonix reached his room and entered the acess code needed to open the eight inch thick durasteel door that opened up to his five meter wide quarters. If their was one thing he did agree on with his master it was his devotion to security. The master had the walls to the compound made at least half a foot thick with durasteel, and their was an inch of neophyte to block Jedi attacks. Even the commandos' rooms. Pheonix entered his quarters and armed himself with the various weapons he needed. His energy Flechette, the helmet to his mandalorian battle armor, and of course, his lightsabres. Once armed he left the compound and headed to the Hangar bay to find his dropship already loaded with his commandos and their equippment. He boarded the drop ship, headed to the rear of the ship. Once their he closed his eyes to meditiate for the approaching slaughter...

bluedoughnut91
Shade fired his snare gun at a geonotian(sorry i spelled it wrong)but missed."damn this guy is so slippery."he rocketedtowards the fugitive and pulled his crimson lightsabre"do you really want to do this all day long, i really want to take you in alive"he tossed the sabre in the air just as the criminal was pulling a blaster. shade caught his sabre and cut of his head."i guess not "he says as he remot signals his ship JailBreak.

Will-one Kenobi
Utapau
The man in the high backed chair smiled as he saw his apprentices ship take off, soon Kay Fisto would be dead and his plan's only obstacle destroyed. Commander Cronum entered the room and said 'My lord' the man replied 'What do you want, Cronum'
'We need to send some soldiers to the planet Mimban to obtain some crystals vital for our ultimate weapon' the man in the chair frowned 'Send two battalions out there and retrive the crystal' he said. Just as Cronum started walking away he added 'Try and get a certain Shade out there with you, later on he could come in handy...'

Knightfall93
Kay Fisto, darth Malevolis, looked down upon the bounty hunter, Shade. He produce his twin lightsabres and crept towards hijm, keeping wary...

seanjones
sean sat in his quarters at the acadamey on yavon IV, he had senced the arrival of attiss, a former tranee at the temple... he could sence that he was excited, that he was missing somthing, or someone...
he grabed is light sabers, strode for the dore, his grey cloke following close. when the com unit rang.
"master jones" said a voice with excitment" Attiss is here he is back"
........... bell rang g2g

Arker
Attiss later on landed on the planet of Corellia in the city of Coronet. He got out and walked out of the StarPort towards Uelmi's small droid shop and entered. He saw Uelmi working on a busted droid, then spotted him.

"Hello, may I help you- Attiss? Is that you?" she said in shock.

Attiss smiled and said "Yeah, it's me."

He walked over and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled back at him.

"I missed you so much... I can't believe it's really you... How have you been?"

"I've been doing well. I missed you too." Attiss said.

"Attiss.... What's that thing on your belt? Is that a...."

"Uelmi, I have to tell you something. I'm not a New Republic soldier like I said I'd be. That device on my belt is a lightsaber. I'm a Jedi knight now."

"But... Why? Isn't it dangerous? Attiss, what if you get hurt?"

"I won't, don't worry. Being a Jedi is my destiny. I have Force potential, and I'd rather use it for the good of the universe, rather than not using it at all. Please, Uelmi."

Uelmi sighed. "Well Attiss, I trust you. Just be careful."

"I will."

"Anyways... Will you be staying on Corellia?"

"Perhaps. I think I'd like to take a break for a few days and spend time with you."

Uelmi smiled, and they hugged.

"Well, you're welcome to stay with me."

"Well, okay. After all, nothing could go too wrong for a few days."

bluedoughnut91
shade felt a preasence pushing at the boundries of his force alarm."you don"t have to sneek up on me just come on out "he says as he moniters the skies for his ship all the while keeping the preasence in his subconcious.

Knightfall93
(that seanjones guy needs urgent spelling lessons)
Fisto strode towards shade

bluedoughnut91
Shade turned around and looked at the stranger."Who are you"shade said as he picked up the dead criminal.

Knightfall93
"I have apropostion for you," Whispered Fisto, "My name is... well, I am known as Darth Malevolis noow... you are the one called Shade are you not? Have you ever heard of the dark Lords of the Sith, Shade?"

seanjones
Originally posted by Knightfall93
(that seanjones guy needs urgent spelling lessons)
Fisto strode towards shade

man it doesn't matter if i spell it right as long as you can understand it, so stop trying to pick fights. jack a** mad
o and sorry arker, i missed the part where u left.

bluedoughnut91
"Many times, and i even fought with them when they payed me. I don't pick sides though, i remain neutral until the money is right. What is this proposition you have for me."he looked back up to the sky looking for his ship.

Arker
Attiss was walking along a long path with field on either side. Uelmi was also walking next to him.

"So... A Jedi knight?" Uelmi asked. "What's it like? Is it hard and dangerous?"

Attiss shrugged and said "Well, for me it is different at different times. Sometimes I fight StormTroopers from the Imperial Remnant, and sometimes I fight Dark Jedi. But for other people... it's different."

"Different how?"

"Well... It's hard to explain." Attiss said.

Then, Attiss started to have a headache. He fell to the ground and his eyes grew dark and cold.

"Attiss! What's wrong?!" Uelmi said, helping him up.

"I just felt an extremely strong disturbance in the Force... Something extremely terrible is going to happen soon... Uelmi, let's go back. I don't feel comfortable here."

"Okay, Attiss." Uelmi lifted him up and helped him back into town.

Blaxican_Jedi
(yes arker..yes... i can feel your aaaannnggerrrrahhhhhhh oh god yeah ah ah ah ahhhh!!! anger!!!)

Arker

Blaxican_Jedi
(um..that was the point...)

Arker

Council#13
Cerea:

Jadell Wosker leapt away at the last moment. The Dark Jedi he was dueling was a powerful force user and a consumate duelist; a practitioner of Juyo. Jadell's own Shii-Cho (Jadell was still a padawan) techniques were no match for the Dark Jedi who attacked him and wounded his Master gravely.
"The masters at the temple never prepared us for THIS," Jadell muttered through clenched teeth

Twilight Janick
(I don't know quite if I can play or not, but Council 13, you need to post your Jadell Wosker character file in the registration thread)

Knightfall93
(also, can you really fight dark jedis? it's not v. good rping...)
(Isn't it forbidden for Jedi's to love?)
"I ca offer you more than money, shade. I can offer you POWER! Have you ever heard of darth Plagus? the greatest Force user of all, he could even grant immortality! Do you wish to learn in the ways of the true Force masters, in the ways... of the Sith!?"

bluedoughnut91
Yes ive heard of darth plagus, and as i said before, i dont choose sides. Money will do nicely."he turned around as his ship came speeding out of the skies."ill meet you at the entrance to the biggest crater in two standard days."he jumps up and lands in the open cockpit of JailBreak and speeds away to collect his bounty.

Arker
(Isn't it forbidden for Jedi's to love?)

Council#13
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
(I don't know quite if I can play or not, but Council 13, you need to post your Jadell Wosker character file in the registration thread)
(woops i wasnt aware embarrasment )

Knightfall93
*Kay Fisto strode away...*
*He walked up the landing ramp into his droid piloted ship and the converte republican cruiser sped away, heading for the distant planet of New Alderaan. His meeting with Shade had payed off though, he would meet the x- Jedi soon and he had used the Force to pin down his ship's communicator frequency* Fisto flicked on his ships comm liunk and twisted a few dials:
"Master shade... would 2000 republcan Credits persuade you to... assist me?"

Arker
Uelmi carried Attiss back to the ship.

"Attiss... what's going on? What happened?" she said concerned.

"I... Don't know. Something terrible's about to happen... the Force pulls me toward another planet..."

"Well, I won't hold you back from your Jedi work. Will you be back soon?"

"Maybe. I need to leave Corellia. Something isn't right here..."

Attiss struggled to the door and walked out.

"Good-bye, Uelmi." he said as the door shut closed behind him. Attiss went to his ship and took of for New Alderaan.

bluedoughnut91
"Perhaps,and maybe a little extra force trainig from master plagus"he switched his frequency and sped out of the galaxy to couracant(thats spelled wrong and is couracant in the same galaxy as Utapau)

bluedoughnut91
shade laded in the Courascant on a docking bay next to the cantina. he stepped out in full armor, helmet and everything. Appearence was everything around here. As he walked into the bar he was greeted by a rousing chear from betters who had wagered on shade making the bounty. He ignored the cheers and went straight into a back room with the geonosian on his back. "where is Ranco"he asked a guard standing next to a doorway."hes in the back shade, go on in he's already expecting you". the tall trandotian said as he opened the door.Shade walked into the dark room and looked around. he saw Ranco sitting in the usual corner, his tail sticking out from behind him."Ranco i have the bounty you asked me to get for you, thats 10, credits hand them over and ill be on my way". shade said as he dropped the carcass on the floor.

darth vraya
Utapau:
Vraya's ship finally arrived. He heard from the crew that the leader of the rebel army, and another dark jedi were here. He asked the docker about them. He told their location. Vraya walked in to the building and could feel a strong dark side aura coming from in side. He decided to wait outside the door where the most presence was then talk to the man with the most power.

Knightfall93
"plagusis long dead,but i have inherite his darkest secrets..." Hissed fistointo the comm link, he had to leave amessgae using hade's astromech droid, "Come to new Alderaan... now, and you willlearn the arts of the Sith!"

darth vraya
Vraya finally gave up on the room but felt another darkside presence in a near sinkhole. He commanded his squadron to back him up and then he jumped down into the sinkhole, his squadron followed him blasters at the ready. He saw a man in a chair talking to a person dressed in sith robes. The man in the chair had a strong darkside aura. He just stood there waiting for someone to ask who he was or at least tell him to sit down.(hint hint)

bluedoughnut91
Shade took his 10,000 credits and left the cantina to go back to his ship. he sat in the pilots seat and flicked on the engines ready to leave.when he got into the air he saw a blinking light. he pressed a message and he saw fisto on the holoprojector."looks like im going to new Alderan"he sighed as he put more power into the engines."i have unfinished bussiness there anyway"his ship jumped into hyperspace and he was on his way.

Arker
Attiss later landed on New Alderaan. Ge stepped out of his ship to find a powerful dark aura meet him. This was strange... how come it didn't disturb him? Attiss shook the thoughts from his head and walked forward. He knew that the answers to his questions were here on this planet. But where? He put on his hood and kept going forward. The Dark Side was getting stronger.

Knightfall93
*Kay fisto pulled up his hood and strode up and down. He had enemies coming for him , he knew it... but he also knew he would be ready, with Sghade as his apprentice...*

Twilight Janick
Teyr:

Finduilas arrived at a cantina, where some bounty hunter warns her that an organization based on Cato Neimoidia wants the head of her lovely Padawan, Kieran Ilora (a native of Teyr who looks like the sig of Council 13 at the time I wrote that post). "I must warn you, Hobbit. I usually don't trust Hobbits, but you must free my friend and smuggler, Ultima Solo. He is a prisoner of an organization who squatted the Viceroyal Palace of the defunct Trade Federation."said the bartender."Thank you, sir."she said as she quitted the cantina and fled to Cato Neimoidia.

Knightfall93
(why are janick, arker and vraya just playing separate games? vraya's makes no real sense...)
Fisto reached into the Force and telepathically communicated to Shade:
"Hurry! The Jedi are coming..."

bluedoughnut91
Shade felt the the message and hurried to new aldeeron"im coming"he replied

Twilight Janick

Blaxican_Jedi
As the ship landed, Darth Fenix gave his speech.

"We have landed at New Alderaan, I can fell Fisto's dark auro. It appeares that my Master's forsight was correct. Search this city. Find the enemy, and destroy him. Once found relay his location to me Via commlink. Good luck, and may the darkside be with you!!!"

The soldiers swarmed out of the transport ship and made their way toward the city. Fenix watched them they were out of site, and then jumped on to his personal swoop bike to join the hunt...

Twilight Janick
The Gungan hussar brought the three of them in front of the room where Dardo Gunray is holding his reunions. The room contains many prisoners frozen in carbonite.

Dardo Gunray: I told you NOT to admit Hobbit bounty hunters! Kerl Tarpals, you're a weak-brained fool!

Finduilas: I demand a reward for this Jedi, Kieran Ilora. I ask for 100,000 credits.

Dardo Gunray: I will not give you more than 50,000 credits.

Finduilas (through a mind trick): You will give me 100,000 credits.

Dardo Gunray: I will give you 100,000 credits.

She stays up late and finds both Kerl and Dardo's respective rooms. Surreptitiously, she enters in their rooms and put a thermal detonator inside each one of these and she goes off to free all the frozen prisoners afterwards.

Knightfall93
(janick, have you ever heard of punctuation? And i didn't know we were playing Lord of the Rings! You're posts make very little sense and noone but you cares... only Blaxican, Bluedoughnut and I are playing a proper game heere!)
Fisto felt as the Jedi and Republic troopers scouted the area and watched from shelter as shade's ship came to land, then Force- Flew up towards the ship!

Knightfall93
(Blaxican, are you Jedi or Sith?)

Twilight Janick
(Fore more information, the one of few things that are alike between LOTR Hobbits and Hobbits here are their size. In LOTR, it is just because of the nature of them, here, it's because their homeworld (Ralltiir) is high-gravitied (three times and a half Coruscant normal). What are my puncutation problems here?)

Knightfall93
(sorry, not punctuation: tenses)

Blaxican_Jedi
(Sith)

bluedoughnut91
shade saw fisco and jumped out of the cocpit."whats going on here i saw republic ships entering"he drew his lightsabre and waited for them to come down

Blaxican_Jedi
(ZOMG WTF IM NOT REPUBLIC IM SITH!!! READ THE DAMNED EARLIER POSTS!!!)

bluedoughnut91
(what the hell are you talking about)

Twilight Janick
(I'm asking what should I do if I wish that my involvement makes more sense)

Blaxican_Jedi
(Ok, you say you saw "republix ships" landing on New Alderann, who are about to attack Fisto. Those sships are MY ships. And Im NOT republic. Im sith. The republic is not attacking Fisto I AM.

bluedoughnut91
(oh sorry fisto is sith to)

Twilight Janick
Then, all the freed prisoners are taken into a shuttle. Finduilas notices that all of them were seeking Sith lords. Through the Force, she located them on New Alderaan. In her "flagship" (for she is an admiral as well), the Will of the Rightfulness, she hails all ships in her fleet.

Finduilas: All ships, set course for New Alderaan!

Knightfall93
Fisto leapt into Shade's ship:
"Fly!get us out of here... my rival, Darth Fenix, is coming!"
(Janick, this game has 2 Sith and you can't just make up Darth Gungray)

Twilight Janick
(Note: Dardo Gunray isn't a Sith. He is controlled by the Sith)

bluedoughnut91
shade sat back in the pilots seat and punched the controls(my ships alot like bobba fetts ship)they flew into the thick of the ships unnoticed because he had put on the cloaking devise."we'll be out of here in moments, whats going on"

Knightfall93
"A traitor Sith is after me... he must be eliminated, as must the Jedi on Yavin IV!"

Knightfall93
Kay Fisto began to meditate, reaching into the Force... there was a flash, a disturbance even he could not understanfd, and Fisto slumped, senseless!

Twilight Janick
Finduilas landed, but only because her fighter could do so.

Major Crisis: I think we should go out to where Fisto is.

Fisto is an enemy to Tinuviel and the Hobbits, for he/she killed one on a mission.

Blaxican_Jedi
Darth Fenix felt the twitch in the force, as his prey jumped to light speed. he had lost them. Fenix turned on his comlink. "All units, report back to the ship. They have escaped." Fenix stared up at the sky, thinking. He unknowingly crushed his comlink...

Knightfall93
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Finduilas landed, but only because her fighter could do so.

Major Crisis: I think we should go out to where Fisto is.

Fisto is an enemy to Tinuviel and the Hobbits, for he/she killed one on a mission. a) I have a dick, I hope that claers up the gender issue... b) First you bring in Hobbits... LOTRE-ish but not ridiculous, byt now Tinuviek!? Dude, this is just lame, go do a LOTR RPG...

bluedoughnut91
is this thread dead now

Twilight Janick
(I told you everything: Hobbits here originate from a high-gravity world, I played the same Hobbit character on other RPs who are in other forums without problem. There are too many differences between Hobbits here and LOTR Hobbits. And Finduilas' full name is Finduilas Tinuviel)

Knightfall93
(Oh god... you're one of THOSE guys who uses the same, carbon copy character for every RP and name their character AFTER A LOTR CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!! This thread os dead when itb dies...)

Fisto couldnt see anything... someone was blocking his Force visions... suddenly, his head was ringing! he clutched it, a Jedi Force Mental assault? Was this a new tactic? He screamed out...

darth goku
Darth Goku arrived on New Allderan in a small tie fighter. She sensed that jedi were attacking. She sprinted to the dark energy she felt. As she Sprinted she struck down random civilians.

Blaxican_Hydra
yeah..leme guess. the hobbit races doesn't wear shoes? And they have a distinct liking for mushrooms?

darth goku
Twilight Janick's idea for hobbits in star wars world doesn't match up. Mixing hobbits and Starwars is like mixing fire with gas.vampire

Blaxican_Hydra
this is dead.

Twilight Janick
This is an extra difference between LOTR Hobbits and Hobbits here: Hobbits wear shoes (spiked shoes in Finduilas' case) and have no particular liking about food (here).

Finduilas found some more traces of someone called Darth Goku.

Finduilas: To everyone in range, if you are Darth Goku, I challenge you!

Knightfall93
(Dude, learn to RPG and the guy who is obviously Goku-all the Sith spots are taken by the way- complains f someonecopying something. Dragon Ball Z+ Star wars= Water+electricity

Twilight Janick
(Dude, learn to RPG and the guy who is obviously Goku-all the Sith spots are taken by the way- complains f someonecopying something. Dragon Ball Z+ Star wars= Water+electricity

(It's like if we can't mix up any universe with SW)

Knightfall93
(yeah, butyou SOLsmethigyou didnt mix)

Pal_Jetsam06
Pal Jetsam and his squad waited patiently in the transport headed for New Alderaan. Nomi (The Jedi in the squad) looked troubled. Pal was going over to talk to her, when the pilot's voice spoke through the terminal saying "We are entering New Alderaan, and there appears to be an unknown squadron of ships in it's orbit". "Follow proceadures", replied Pal. The transport approached the squadron, and the pilot said "unknown ships, identify".

seanjones
"this is sean jones, capiton of the red haven rouges..." said sean calmly" me and my squadren are here for your protection. i will personaly see that you, and the squad you are transporting, will make a safe landing."'

Pal_Jetsam06
"I don't trust him" said Nomi, but Pal disagreed and said through the speaker "roger that, cover our decent". Pal then cocked his rocket-launcher, and waited.

seanjones
"roger, take the lead" the transport entered the atmasphere, the red havens set in a defensive perimiter.
" pal, my sensors are picking up oncomming starfighters, me and my squad will take cair of the fighters, then i will land and assist your assult. the rest of my squadren will give us airial support."

Sean could see the claw craft fighters, it was merely a squadren. a simple task for a jedi master. sean opend his s foils and pored stuter fire into the center of the grope peircing the shilds of one causing it to side swipe into the craft behind and causing the claw craft squadren to sepperate. " i got the leader" said sean in a calm voice" haven 2 your my wingmate, havens 3 and 4 take the right, and havens 5, 6, and 7 take the left. i got the leader."
the havens broke, and sean could sence the concentration in his fellow pilots. sean swung his x-wing around to persue the leader of the oposing squadren, he senced the fear in the piot, and fired twice taking out the crafts perpulsion. he watched as the burning craft fell into the jugle below. "Pal, im on my way, Sean out."

Pal_Jetsam06
Pal Jetsam and the rest of the crew unboarded their transport and looked at their surroundings. It was a jungle planet, one which Pal had heard a lot about, but he had never actually been to it. "Alright break up said Pal "Figo take 5 and go east, Nomi take Hummer and Redd and go west, the rest of you follow me."

seanjones
sean landed next to the transport in time to see a group of men go east, and another group go west. he opend the hatch to his x-wing crawled and crawled out. he was calm, he could sence the enimy, but still he staied calm.
he reached into his weapons cache, and pulled out a vibro shiv, and a blaster. sean was alway prepaired, he stashed the blaster inside his robes, and the shiv in his boots. then made his way to pal.
"whats the plan?" asked sean, moving at a stedy pace towards pal, then sean junged towards pal, pal was stuned, sean ignighted on of is silver glowing lighsabers, and landed at the feet of pal, then lunged over catching a vibro blade ment for pals hert. then quickly sean griped his other lightsaber, ignighted it, and severed the head of the offender.
''you have to watch out for them, there are tunnels all over, and they will take a life before you realize it." sean dissengaged his lightsabers.
and once more ask what the paln was.

Pal_Jetsam06
Pal replied saying "We are going north". With that he trudged off into the forest, followed by his men.

seanjones
sean covered his head with his hood, then set a pace behind the worriors, most were wearing plastoid armor, carrying blaster rifels, and vibro blades. he could sence the presence of a jedi, it must be nomi. but she wasent with the group. she must have been one of the side groups that were sent to take out the comunication towers. at least thats what he would have done. "what kind of defenses are we going to incounter along the way" sean asked"i would also like nomi to join our group. if at all possible."

Pal_Jetsam06
"I do not know, what we will face" replied Pal "and as for Nomi, she must lead the other troopers they will need a jedi."

Pal_Jetsam06
With that Pal trudged off into the woods. After a little while they came upon a city. "This is it" said Pal. "Stay alert men." Pal and company proceeded through the city cautiosly, until they noticed that it was deserted. Then men jumped out of nowhere firing X-class repeating blasters."illegal arms" thought Pal. "they must be a rogue unit." Just then one of them jumped at Pal with a vibro-blade Pal jerked to the side and caught the man in mid-flight. He threw the man into one of his teamates and grabbed another one nearby's wrist and twisted it until Pal heard a snap, then he grabbed his blaster and threw him at a wall. Pal fired at the roofs of some the buildings, and as he predicted, men came tobbling off with sniper rifles. Pal barrel-rolled and hit a man in the face with the butt of his gun then he kicked him into a wall. Pal saw now that two of his men were dead and there were more enemies coming in from the west. "Nomi!" Pal yelled to his men and to Sean to follow him, with that he ran west through the city, torwards the communications tower, firing as he went.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.