What’s your favorite Plague?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Which of the 10 plagues is your favorite and why?

debbiejo
huh What????????????

How about one that isn't mentioned..........The plagues of lust....hahahaha

Mindship
Originally posted by debbiejo
huh What????????????

How about one that isn't mentioned..........The plagues of lust....hahahaha

Then the Israelites would never have left big grin

Of those God pulled out of his bag of tricks, I'm partial toward Death of the First Born...because I am one, so I feel more of a connection to it.

leonheartmm
i like

water turnin to blood
3 days of darkness
and the death of the first born.

debbiejo
Well for a fav. movie..............It would be the death of the first born.

AOR
I particulary like the Hail and Fire one. Would have been a cool spectacle cool

Dawson
And yet it was bad.

But I am partial to three days of darkness and fire and hail myself.

mysterio69
the blood. that would look sooooo cool!

sithsaber408
The plauge of non-believers who have gained such footholds in this world that religion isn't allowed to be used in the very courts that have its scriptures emblazed on their walls.

wink

Arachnoidfreak
I love the Death of the Firstborn.

How ironic that everyone who follows this babykilling god is against abortion, because it is 'killing babies'

AOR
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
I love the Death of the Firstborn.

How ironic that everyone who follows this babykilling god is against abortion, because it is 'killing babies'

The Good Lord giveth and the Good Lord taketh away. Not the Good Human, or the Good Doctor wink

Arachnoidfreak
That's the most common excuse I get. That's ok though. God sins by breaking his own rules but he's not a sinner!

sithsaber408
Originally posted by AOR
The Good Lord giveth and the Good Lord taketh away. Not the Good Human, or the Good Doctor wink

thumb up yes

That's the most common excuse I get. That's ok though. God sins by breaking his own rules but he's not a sinner!

thumb down no

Punker69
Hail and Fire.

But I would've wanted to see the killing of the firstborn most. Not for the killing but if I were to able to actually see the Angels going from house to house.....

Inspectah Deck
Frogs

AOR

Oh yes because all of a sudden because you can think to yourself 1+1=2, you automatically become as great as God. Whatever helps you sleep at night roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gregory
Do you know why the Pharoh refuses to do what Moses asks? It's because God hardened his heart. That's right; when God's telling Moses what to do, he says he shouldn't expect him to listen, because God is going to harden the Pharoh's heart so that he, God, can show off his power.

Anyway, turning rivers to blood has a certain cinimatic appeal.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by AOR
Oh yes because all of a sudden because you can think to yourself 1+1=2, you automatically become as great as God. Whatever helps you sleep at night roll eyes (sarcastic)

Say what!? I'm GREATER than God. I actually exist and it can be proven.

FeceMan
Say what!? I'm an insignificant mortal whose life is nothing more than the blooming of a flowe.

Gregory
Mature.

(I know it's none of my business, but if whining at strangers on the internet about stuff that doesn't concern me is wrong, then I don't want to be right.)

MC Mike
I'll skip the topic and agree with this:

I'm GREATER than God. I actually exist and it can be proven.

Shakyamunison
I don't like any of the Plague. stick out tongue

soleran30
so far my favorite plague is organized religion and mansmile angel

Echuu
Originally posted by sithsaber408
The plauge of non-believers who have gained such footholds in this world that religion isn't allowed to be used in the very courts that have its scriptures emblazed on their walls.

wink

laughing laughing laughing YES!!!!!!!!!

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Gregory
Mature.

(I know it's none of my business, but if whining at strangers on the internet about stuff that doesn't concern me is wrong, then I don't want to be right.)

Holla.

Quoting me and rewriting what I say is very mature, I agree.

Until God walks the earth and holds a conversation with me, he doesnt exist, and I am therefore greater.

wink

Funny that a Christian would say that, as it was Christians (yes the founding fathers of America were Christians) that imposedthat law in the first place.

debbiejo
Originally posted by soleran30
so far my favorite plague is organized religion and mansmile angel yes

Makedde

Religion has no place in courts.

sithsaber408
Holla.

Quoting me and rewriting what I say is very mature, I agree.

Until God walks the earth and holds a conversation with me, he doesnt exist, and I am therefore greater.

Funny that a Christian would say that, as it was Christians (yes the founding fathers of America were Christians) that imposedthat law in the first place.

Yeah, to keep dipshit officials from telling them how to be religious (as the King of England did)... unfortunately it has been twisted around.

Shall I post George Washington's last speech as President where he tells the country to always follow the Bible, and if we ever deviate from following Christ, then we're screwed?

Or any other number of early politicians remarks?

No, because you will look foolish.

Everybody likes to look at seperation of church and state (seriously misinterpereted and missused) but not at what the men themselves had to say.

(I'd say 'ol GW (the original) was right.... we turn from being a Christian nation, no prayer in schools, no "under God" in the pledge or on money next, abortion and gay marriage okay,... no wonder we get killed by the thousands on our home soil by Muslim's)

Originally posted by Makedde
Religion has no place in courts.

Religion is what was used to form our country's laws.

There is an inscription of the Ten Commandments in the very building of the Supreme Court.

Explain.

AOR
You know what I find entertaining? The predictability of this argument...

Gregory
Of course they're predictable. Hey sith, the Supreme Court building also has depictions of Menes, Hammurabi, Moses, Solomon, Lycurgus, Solon, Draco, Confucius and Octavian (south wall); Justinian, Mohammed, Charlemagne, King John, Louis IX, Hugo Grotius, Sir William Blackstone, John Marshall and Napoleon. Does this mean that the basis of the American legal system is Blackstone? Since, you know, he's depicted in the building.

Maybe you'd better provide a little evidence that the text of the Ten Commandments really does appear on the building, while you're at it, because I don't believe you.

Makedde
Religion is what was used to form our country's laws.

There is an inscription of the Ten Commandments in the very building of the Supreme Court.

Explain.

Religion has far to much say in society. Not everyone believes in God, so they should take that into account.

Gregory
By the way, Washington may have been a Christian, but Thomas Jefferson was not. In fact, he didn't like religion; he said that there was "not one redeeming feature" in orthodox Christianity. Ben Franklin? Deist. James Madison? "Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise"

Echuu
By the way, Washington may have been a Christian, but Thomas Jefferson was not. In fact, he didn't like religion; he said that there was "not one redeeming feature" in orthodox Christianity. Ben Franklin? Deist. James Madison? "Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise"

Funny thing is... I'm not really a 'Christian' either. Religion is ritual, following Jesus Christ is a way of life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway back on topic; my favorite plague? I'll go with the hail.

debbiejo
^ Yes, Jesus had some great teachings...

Arachnoidfreak

Almost exactly what I was going to post.

Gregory is aweome. All who refute can lick my big toe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.