the Sinister 12 vs Fantastic four?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcellus
can the Sinister 12 take down the first family of Superhero's? Can the Fantastic Four handle the numbers alone?

basicly the roster breaks down too
Green Goblin (Norman), Venom III, Sandman, Electro, Vulture, Tombstone, Shocker, Hydro-Man, Doc Ock, Lizard, Boomerang and Hammerhead. I did sub Chameleon for Ock

theres no prep for either side, asuming no CIS or PIS, For one Venom wouldnt just run right into human torch to burn himself to death.

and the fight takes place in manhattan at night. any ideas?

who?-kid
When they work together, the twelve will beat the FF.

Marcellus
mostly my sentiments, the friction between Goblin, Venom, and Ock seem's too be the teams biggest problem, but then its only a marginal one...except with Ock

Scoobless
Boomerang doesn't get enough threads... well done - thumb up

Marcellus
Thank's, I wanted to make somthing new....still seems a bit one sided tho. If I were to add Daredevil and Spiderman himself? I still think the twelve take it but its a better fight

golem370
Sandman & Venom would be the most threat

golem370
Thing takes out Lizard,Doc Ock and Tombstone. Human Torch takes out Sandman Venom Green Goblin and Hydro Man and Invisable Woman takes out Boomerange,Hammerhead,Vulture,Shocker and maybe Electro. Mr Fantastic beats Chameleon. Thats 13 all together going down

who?-kid
Originally posted by golem370
Thing takes out Lizard,Doc Ock and Tombstone.
Wrong. Thing gets killed. Lizard alone can give him trouble, though Thing definitely should win, but together with Doc Ock and Tombstone, Thing is going down.

golem370
Thing would beat the hell out of all three he is stronger and better fighter and just as durable. He would turn Lizard into boots period

Tshern
While Doc Ock hits him with cars or tentacles? Lizard wouldn't be fighting alone, and as you know, fighting alone against three people is difficult even if you are the strongest.

who?-kid
Originally posted by golem370
Thing would beat the hell out of all three he is stronger and better fighter and just as durable. He would turn Lizard into boots period
Lizard is much more ferocious than Thing, and is even faster than Spider-Man. I agree Thing would beat Lizard, but he better has some bandages nearby. And together with let's say Dock Ock and Tombstone, Thing bites the dust.

golem370
Ock throws cars at Thing while he throws dump trucks at Ock.

golem370
Thing is able to take Lizard easy one punch would take Lizard down then he grabs Ock by his tentencal and toss him into a brick wall at about 60 miles an hour. then he just pummels tombstone

TheKahn
The Invisible Woman covers herself, Ben, and Reed with a force field while Jonny goes nova and kills nearly all of the sinister 12 instantly. The few that survive wouldn't be much of a challenge.

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
The Invisible Woman covers herself, Ben, and Reed with a force field while Jonny goes nova and kills nearly all of the sinister 12 instantly. The few that survive wouldn't be much of a challenge.

would you say the S12 go asplode?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
would you say the S12 go asplode?

blowupyes

marvelprince
I think with their teamwork the Fantastic Four have a chance of winning. Not much chance, but a chance nonetheless. However with Spider-Man and Daredevil the FF will win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.