A Combination of Marvel Characters vs Doomsday with a Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Here is the twist they have to kill him 10 times can they do it? Also no ring outs for ether side.

Marvel Team
Team Leader
Captain Universe Spider-Man
Thor
Mindless Hulk
Beta Ray Bill
Immortal Hercules
Iron Man
Atlas
Kurse
Rhino

Scoobless
Rhino? ...... confused

spideycarnage
haha rhino can kill him 20 times by himself smile

The Ion
Rhino alone wins.

spideycarnage
i dont think that they can kill him 10 times, max thay can do is 3-4, doomsday had evolved soo many times, DC is probally having trouble commin up with ideas to kill him. Damm i hate doomsdays character errrrrrr!

but they have a slight chance here, since its cosmic spidey we're talking about, he is granted with cosmic awareness, meaning that he would posses information on how to despose of doomsday.

golem370
I kinda wanted him because people seem to over look his strength and durability.While Doomsday was busy with the other team members he could get a 100mph running start and tackle Doomsday.

golem370
then get K.O'ed

spetznaz
Originally posted by golem370
Here is the twist they have to kill him 10 times can they do it? Also no ring outs for ether side.

Marvel Team
Team Leader
Captain Universe Spider-Man
Thor
Mindless Hulk
Beta Ray Bill
Immortal Hercules
Iron Man
Atlas
Kurse
Rhino

Interesting (although as Scoobless noted, what is Rhino doing in the list)?

Assumption: I will assume that the DD we are talking about is how he was when he first fought Superman .....meaning not one of the 'higher' Doomsday aspects (eg H/P going up). Thus I am assuming a 'fresh template' DD, somewhere along the lines of how he was when he first faced Superman.

Could they kill him 10 times?
I guess it depends on the power mix. DD can only be killed once using a certain method, hence trying the same move again (no matter how powerful, as that energy being in H/P found out) is not exactly bright.
Thus, having Thor AND Beta Ray Bill is the same as having just Thor (or just BRB), since both of them are high level Asgardians.
Having the Hulk, Hercules, Atlas, and Rhino (lol) is the same as having one of them .....thus you better go with the strongest of the bunch.
So and so forth.
The moment a character kills DD using, say, sheer strength, then DD is beyond that attack methodology.

You have 9 characters above .....however in all actuality what you have is probably around 3 distinct attack possibilities.

This is what I mean:
- Hulk, Atlas, Kurse, Hercules and Rhino all have strength as their main offensive weapon. If any one manages to take out DD, meaning one kill, then it means no other kill will come from that sub-group.
- Thor and Beta Ray Bill could use Asgardian magic attacks (they also ahve huge strength, but it would be best to leave that kill to the characters above). Thus they could try to blast DD using Mjolnir and StormBreaker (unless they are stupid, as usual, and use their warhammers as clubs instead of powerful magical artifacts). Anyways, that counts as a second kill.
- Then you have Captain Universe (i will not even add Spiderman ....as in I will not put the full name 'Captain Universe Spiderman', because the only powers worth consideration are the Cap.Universe facet and not the Spiderman aspect). Anyways, it can be argued that Cap Universe can have a kill.

Thus those are 3 possible kills (I'll try and forget Iron Man and Rhino were in the listing).

3 kills .....against Doomsday. And because of the way you grouped your characters ....i.e creating REDUNDANCIES, the problem arises in that the moment one of the members of a sub-group kills DD then immediately DD rises above that type of attack.

Consequently, at BEST, you are looking at 3 kills. At the most!
That is the best you can hope for from your group (and even then I am being a little generous ....although not too generous LOL).

On the other hand, if this is H/P DD (or higher) I doubt ANY of the people put above would even hurt Doomsday.
He has faced all of the attacks (well, apart from the Asgardian magic) that the characters above could give (even a Captain Universe-esque energy attack). The higher versions of DD would easily go through the list without a single death.
Any of the more recent iterations of DD will kill every member on your list fast ......and some of them, like Kurse, are jokes (he may be strong, but the guy is weak against iron and can be cut and messed up by it .....imagine DD's spikes turning into ferrite spikes and thus having DD pounding on Kurse with iron projections! )

However, assuming a fresh DD template (say how he was the first time he fought Superman), one is looking at maybe 3 kills ......at the most. If lucky.

Mider
if its gog wars doomsday the team dies if its hunter pray doomsday the team has a chance and probably kills him any version of doomsday other then gog wars i think dies but he will evolve and kill them heh.

golem370
I think a Hulk in a full range status like Mindless Hulk would rip Doomsday apart then he could punch Doomsdays face off and I also believe he could break Doomsday neck stuff I think Mindless Hulk could do to beat Doomsday. and then you combine Immortal Hercules Thor Beta Ray Bill & Kurse then you have aleast 10 wins

Mider
i dont think he would superman going all out couldnt why would mindless hulk and he's evolved to the point were he took on a skyfather level being gog who couldnt kill him even with superman incinerating blasts.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Mider
i dont think he would superman going all out couldnt why would mindless hulk and he's evolved to the point were he took on a skyfather level being gog who couldnt kill him even with superman incinerating blasts.

PIS can do wonnders cool

golem370
I am sorry but Superman is not as strong as a full raging Hulk also another think that happens to Hulk after he fights someone more and more he become immune to some of there attacks like Xenmu & Zzzax he is the Incredible Hulk. The Hulk was able to defeat a cosmic being in Galaxy Master

Thinking him powerless, the Sagittarians attempted to slay him for thwarting their plans, only to find themselves powerless against the Hulk. The Galaxy Master himself appeared and battled the Hulk, finding itself a worthy adversary for the first time in its existence. Ultimately, it overpowered him with a gas that knocked him unconscious. When the leader of the Sagittarians, Princess Daydra, organized a rebellion to assist the Hulk, the Warlord had the Galaxy Master informed to prepare itself for their attack. Easily overcoming the rebellion, the Galaxy Master snared Daydra herself in a tractor beam, planning to feed on her. However, the Hulk revived, leapt into the tractor beam, found himself inside the Galaxy Master, and destroyed a central computer-like brain there, seemingly destroying the Galaxy Master.

Powers of Galaxy Master-Powers: The Galaxy Master is able to survive in virtually any environment, from the vacuum of outer space to the depths of the ocean. It survives by drawing energy from its victims. It can manipulate and release most forms of energy in the form of blasts, radiating waves, or force fields. It can project solid matter, such as meteor-like rocks. In addition, it can transform itself into virtually any form it can imagine, for solitary giants to a multitude of small insect-like creatures. Its primary weakness was attack from within its form, which generally occurred when its energy levels dropped so low that it could not prevent an attacker from entering.

MattDay
3 or 4 kills at best than and this was quoted by superman that DD's strength increases, so if mindless hulk kills him once, the next time DD will match hulk in strength and then it will be hopeless for everyone else, as they arent as strong as either from then on.

golem370
Full Rage Hulk has no limit of strength Doomsday goes down.

supremthor
OK you say hulk is stronger then superman i say his not.. all your doing is talking and not showing any feats that prove hulk is stronger then superman... now me i could very easly show u scans that prove and show superman being stronger then hulk.... another thing hulk can only but stay fight so long.. like when mind less hulk fought superman for three day straight.. superman wasnt going all out.. he matched the hulk strength for strength for thre days straight... the fight only stoped because hulk body started shuting sown from all the strain and he was gonna die if it wasnt for doc samson

Mider
how come doomsday just hasnt grown wings yet?

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
Full Rage Hulk has no limit of strength Doomsday goes down.
Strength doesn't matter. It's basically Hulk's "infinite" strength versus Doomsday's "infinite" durability. Doomsday doesn't have to die to adapt. He can do so mid fight. Hell, knowing DD I wouldn't be surprised if his body started soaking up Hulk's gamma radiation like Titannus did.

golem370
The madder the Hulk gets the Stronger he gets you want feats go to respect Hulk in Comic Books forum.

Bends Adamantium

Breaks A Very Powerful Forcefield

Breaks The Pit That Holds The Flame Of Life

Causes Incredible Shockwaves

Defeats Very Powerful Enemies

Deflects the Nightcrawler's Sonics

Destroys A Huge Asteroid

Destroys Onslaught's Armor

Destroys The High Evolutionary's Armor

Grasps An Energy Bubble

Hulk Is Power Incarnate

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (I)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (II)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (III)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (IV)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (V)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VI)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VII)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VIII)

Leaps His Way Accross The Pacific

Moves Extremelly Fast

Overcomes The Matter Antimatter Attraction

Reaches the Leader's Kenitictronic Gloves

Supports A Mountain On His Back

Throws A Gem To The Center Of A Planet

Throws The Sub-Mariner From Key West To Miami

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Scoobless
Rhino? ...... confused lol, i was wondering the same thing.

juggernaut66666
but hulk killer humanoid beat him so he does have limits

Mider
heh funny hulk killer humanid put him against doomsday if he can beat the hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.