Mindless Hulk vs Mangog in a fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Mindless Hulk is ether near or at full rage status and Mangog is also a beast who falls first.

Darth Kal-El
theres no full rage status for mindless hulk. so im just gonna assume Mindless Hulk at infinity rage level. he wins.

Ex11B
Mangog will take him down before he reaches that state.

leonidas
this is one of my most want to see fights. i think it would be great. personally, i think hulk can hang with him until he reaches such strength level as it would take to ko mangog. it took mangog some effort to put thor away, and hulk's strength doesn't need a 'timed' period, necessarily to grow. it can happen VERY quickly. in a fist fight, i will nearly always give hulk the advantage. unless he's fighting that titannus dude, obviously . . . (ps-where did that fight happen and what was the resolution? anyone?)

olympian
Wich Mangog?

Silver Age wins.

Current, and with Hulk in that state...mayhaps.

HigH ScholaR
well mindless Hulk could take this, well espiically considering that Thor does survive though winded takes magogs blows.

KillAll
usually mangog beats up on thor. much easier than hulk does...

paolo2143
silver age mangog wipes floor with him

bigboygreen
Hulk wins no problem hes faster an alot stronger.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Hulk wins no problem hes faster an alot stronger.

No he's not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.