Ronin vs. Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Usual equipment. No prep. Discuss.

GODSCRIBE
Do you mean Ronan the Accuser? Or are you refering to Ronin? lol

Draco69
Crap...

jrodslam
How good is Nightwing in h2h combat?

Echo is good, but shes a Taskmaster like character. Shes a bit below Daredevil imo. This is a good fight. I cant decide.

Tron
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Do you mean Ronan the Accuser? Or are you refering to Ronin? lol

Let's just say Echo... roll eyes (sarcastic)

RSSR
Probably Nightwing right now, but Echo can potentially surpass Nightwing's capabilities.

Sixth_Winged
She beat DD in his own environment. She can also replicate abilities and skills ala taskmaster even Bullseye like accuracy.

too bad she's deaf though. If Nightwing knows that, maybe he can exploit it if he has a flashbang since she relies solely on her eyes. If he doesn't do that, he's gonna get whupped bad.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
She beat DD in his own environment.

no Daredevil beat her in his environment. Everytime he fights her he holds back. He was trying to get her to read his lips. Hes always mainly on the defensive and barely attacks.

long pig
Originally posted by jrodslam
no Daredevil beat her in his environment. Everytime he fights her he holds back. He was trying to get her to read his lips. Hes always mainly on the defensive and barely attacks.
Indeed good sir.

She used prep to overload his senses with fire and sound, and he still nearly beat her while still holding back.

Echo is like a 199398th rate Taskmaster.

Now, Ronin the accuser would **** Nightwing the hell up and down.

jrodslam
Originally posted by long pig
Indeed good sir.

She used prep to overload his senses with fire and sound, and he still nearly beat her while still holding back.

Echo is like a 199398th rate Taskmaster.

Yup. Daredevil always has a soft spot for all the women he loves but has to fight. I just wanna see him go all out against Elektra, Widow and Echo. I guess the gentleman thing would be to hold back against a female.

Originally posted by long pig
Now, Ronin the accuser would **** Nightwing the hell up and down.

laughing Indeed.

Edit: Comp up and running again LP? big grin Happy Dance

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by jrodslam

She beat him, didn't say he wasn't holding back. The last fight on MK knight is basically similar to that Movie Elektra fight vs. Movie DD fight with the exception that DD tried to use the envionment(on a dark place) against her, and had the tables turn against him. DD would have even killed him by now if it wasn't for the fact Echo discovered his identity in time.

Other than that, i can't recall him beating her before in his environment.

Juntai
Well, that is certainly an option. Nightwing does carry a lot of the same equipment Batman does, and Batman's does include flash bangs.

And Dick was trained by the greatest detective in comics.

Hit and Run
She beat him, didn't say he wasn't holding back. The last fight on MK knight is basically similar to that Movie Elektra fight vs. Movie DD fight with the exception that DD tried to use the envionment(on a dark place) against her, and had the tables turn against him. DD would have even killed him by now if it wasn't for the fact Echo discovered his identity in time.

If I recall correctly, he was trying to protect an unconscious Black Widow while fighting Echo, which was why he resorted to luring her into a dark place.

Sixth_Winged
Which is essentially a place Echo was at a disadvantage. Then he got defeated. Is there any difference?

jrodslam

no She lost in his environment, SW. They fought 3 times.

1st time started on the rooftops and ended in the park. Daredevil was pretty much on the defence the whole time. He stated that he didnt want to hurt her. She was chasing him they he hit her with the club and said to himself "Oh no. I hope i havent hurt her!". Then he ran over to her and asked, "Are you okay?". Thats when she hit him a couple of times then pulled out the gun. End of fight 1.

2nd time they fought, she shot Black Widow with poison. Daredevil HAD to get her to the hospital, so he actually was fighting back a bit this time and he STILL stated that he didint want to hurt her. He picked up Natasha and lured Echo to the dark. He beat her there. Echo had the gun, but was shooting wildly and Daredevil stated to himself that a bullet could hit Tasha. Thats when he beat Echo. In his environment then took Widow to the hospital.

3rd fight was outside again and Echo created a fire that handicapped Daredevil. Once again DD was holding back and was trying to avoid Echo. She had the advantage then pulled out a gun again. Thats when DD blocked the bullets and decided to get close to her. He then grabbed her and thats when she saw that it was him.

Daredevil barely ever fights back against her. He always stated that he doesnt want to hurt her. When Echo shot Black Widow, thats when DD fought back and beat her in his own environment, but that was only due to him trying to get Tasha to a hospital. Everyother time, he wasnt trying to fight back and didnt want to hurt her.

Sixth_Winged
You wouldn't happen to be referring to DD #14 for the second fight are you?

cause what basically happened was

1. The Widow is shot with a dart.
2. DD grabs the Widow and both go crashing through a skylight to escape.
3. It's dark where they land, as Echo joins them.
4. Echo can't see DD, so DD escapes by crashing through a window with the Widow in his arms.

She was at a total disadvantaged but i don't anything to indicate she was actually beaten in that fight.

jrodslam
You wouldn't happen to be referring to DD #14 for the second fight are you?

cause what basically happened was

1. The Widow is shot with a dart.
2. DD grabs the Widow and both go crashing through a skylight to escape.
3. It's dark where they land, as Echo joins them.
4. Echo can't see DD, so DD escapes by crashing through a window with the Widow in his arms.

She was at a total disadvantaged but i don't anything to indicate she was actually beaten in that fight.

Yup DD#14.

In your summary of the fight you forgot something.

1. The Widow is shot with a dart. -Yup

2. DD grabs the Widow and both go crashing through a skylight to escape. (to get Widow to safety/hospital) - Yup

3. It's dark where they land, as Echo joins them. - Yup

4. Echo can't see DD, so DD escapes by crashing through a window with the Widow in his arms. - Echo couldnt see and started shooting. Daredevil knocked the gun out of her hand first. then he hit a nerve center in her arm. DD stated the he had to take the fight out of her. Echo tried to hit him, but DD blocked it and tripped her to the floor. Her hand got stuck in the ground and she couldnt get herself up due to the other arm being disabled. The Daredevil escaped with Widow.

Seems like Echo lost to me. erm

Sixth_Winged
Well like i said, total disadvantage. That's why she had to shoot widly. But i'll go with your point for now cause admittedly, my memory ain't that good in recalling DD fights. I'll try to read those arcs in the future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.