Ghost Rider vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
DS has a machine gun w/56 bullets, four handguns, four plasma grenades, and his power staff. Who takes it?

TheKahn
Ghost Rider 10/10. Deathstroke doesn't have any responce to the penance stare

jgiant
even without the penance stare gr wins...

GODSCRIBE
Deathstroke dies in about 10 seconds approx.

Sixth_Winged
Penance Stare would really pack a whallop here considering how evil slade is.

Comicbook_kid
I don't care what kind of weapons Deathstroke has, it's all been tried before by the Punisher and countless others...conventional weapons don't mean $h!T to Ghost Rider... even if he get's blown to pieces, he can just reform himself back together... if DS don't have some kind of weapon that's mystical in nature and knows exactly how to use it, he's toast!!!

VENGEANCE IS MINE....SO SAYETH THE GHOSTRIDER!!!!

long pig
Can't beat the stare, folks. Don't know many who can.

Plus, GR has that whole....impossible to harm thing going for him.

Mider
you can beat the stair if your insane or maybe in deathstrokes case if he goes into the bull instinct moad were you cant read his mind or nothing but yeah i dont see him winning against GS

Sixth_Winged
it's not telepathy you know and it would certainly affect you even if your insane.

long pig
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
it's not telepathy you know and it would certainly affect you even if your insane.
Insanity is considered innocence to the PS. It doesn't work on the insane or mind controled or the like. Hence when he tried it on Bloody Mary, she laughed and GR got K.O'd.

Slade isn't insane, though. He know exactly what he's doing and why....which means he gets ass and mouth raped in this fight.

Tshern
A gang member almost killed Ghost Rider with a single shot. Not too impressive...

long pig
Originally posted by Tshern
A gang member almost killed Ghost Rider with a single shot. Not too impressive...
We here call that PIS. Myself, I call it bullshit ass turds.

But, PIS is fine.

Mider
how can you kill someone who can set there mind to that of an animal can ghost rider do the PS to animals cause thats what i call the mind of an animal when they go total instinct like slade can go.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by long pig
Insanity is considered innocence to the PS. It doesn't work on the insane or mind controled or the like. Hence when he tried it on Bloody Mary, she laughed and GR got K.O'd.

Slade isn't insane, though. He know exactly what he's doing and why....which means he gets ass and mouth raped in this fight.

My bad. TY for clearing that up long pig.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mider
how can you kill someone who can set there mind to that of an animal can ghost rider do the PS to animals cause thats what i call the mind of an animal when they go total instinct like slade can go. .

No but he can run him over by that flaming bike stick out tongue or probably that unbreakable chains or something.

jgiant
how can you kill someone who can set there mind to that of an animal can ghost rider do the PS to animals cause thats what i call the mind of an animal when they go total instinct like slade can go. even if the ps doesn't work...which i kno it will...gr can still kick slades ass...he is stronger, more durable, and slade can't do anythin to stop gr

Marcus4600
Here's the fight.

Hear me Slade Wilson!

Slade: Who the hell are you?

GR: They call me Ghost Rider. I am summoned when innocent blood has been shed, and you have shed much innocent blood.

Ghost rider steps off his bike, and begins to walk toward slade, then engages the penance stare.

GR: Feel the suffering of all you have tortured! Feel their pain, and die.

Ghost Rider gets back on his bike, and drives off. Slade lies there.

Owned

Mider
like i said Slade can probably ignore the PS if he sets his mind on total instinct. Then im sure he'd get burned alive with hellfire happy?

Silent Master
I've never heard that 'setting your mind on total instinct' allows you to ignore the PS.

soleran30
I doubt very much Slade could beat GR

However just like the Lasso didn't work on Slade perhaps the PS might have a hard time landing on him as well.

Silent Master
The Lasso didn't work on him IIRC because he was aware of what type of person he was and didn't care, the PS doesn't work in the same manner.

Mider
if your mind is on total instinct mode then you probably have the mind of an animal since when do animals know right and wrong.

Silent Master
What does knowing right from wrong have to do with the PS?

Marcus4600
Pure instinct doesn't mean anything to the PS. Ghost Rider has an ingrown knowledge of what sins the person has carried out. Slade would feel it, and die.

Sixth_Winged
Is this still being debated. What in the world could Slade possibly do to GR?

soleran30
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Is this still being debated. What in the world could Slade possibly do to GR?

Cry and make him feel horrible!

Pepito
Soulfire works on Galactus whose killings are actually beneficial and essential ultimately - soulfire thus effects Deathstroke, doesn't matter what opinion he has of evil or himself.

Marcus4600
I did a little research. The penance stare forces (forces being the key word here) the person to feel the pain that he or she has dealt to others.

Thunderstrike
bump

Mider
yeah thats why it worked on bloody mary like i said he can have the mind of an animal thus not know right and wrong thus be innocent.

Thunderstrike
Not really. He can't have the mind of an animal because he isn't an animal. GR can tell the difference between a farce and what's going on. The Penance Stare would work, but he could still whup Slade like a red-headed step-child without it.

capt it up
ya few things in marvel can even hurt ghost rider

Mider
meh what is with all these slade spite threads

capt it up
meh what is with all these slade spite threads
lol not even close to the wolverine spite threads

Thunderstrike
There aren't and Slade spite threads. Just people wanting to get it across that Slade isn't all he's cracked up to be. A Slade spite thread would be Slade vs Galactus, Dr. Strange, Thanos, Living Tribunal, etc.

Mider
its still a spite thread dude, your putting him up against a mystic and you know very well he doesnt have any mystical weapons, so you putting him against galactus would be just even more brutal

capt it up
its still a spite thread dude, your putting him up against a mystic and you know very well he doesnt have any mystical weapons, so you putting him against galactus would be just even more brutal
very true

Thunderstrike

If people think that there is a feasible way for Slade to beat him, then it's not a spite thread. Spite threads are ones where the powers of one literally dwarf the other. Like Wolverine vs Living Tribunal, or even Wolverine vs Iron Man is a spite. People thought it was feasible that Slade could beat GR. Well, it's not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.