Wolverine vs Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep

Model T-101, yes Ahnold, to be specific, the one on Terminator 2 Judgment Day, armed with M134 minigun, grenade laucher & M1911 colt .45 pistol
vs Snikt!....Wolverine

fight takes place in the streets of Gotham

braz
c'mon this fight isnt that stupid is it?

bench261
well it should be wolverine..since he really cant die from a head shot plus he can heal..and admantium is harder than steel..so he can cut the terminator.

but if the t-101 decided to drop a nuclear battery like in t3, wolverine would die

jasofisc
grrr I can't wait for the wolverine haters to find this thread and totaly make wolverine look like some little girl that even the Planettiers can beat or even some street thug

xmarksthespot
The Planeteers do beat Wolverine. I already made that thread.

The female Terminator would beat Wolverine, but Arnie probably dies.

MrHeavySilence
There's no way the t-101 would lose, because he'll just jettison his hydrogen fuel cell if he's about to die. Or, Terminator shoots him with enough bullets to knock Wolvie out.

Glimmerone
Wolverine would win. He's super strong(listed at 4 tons in new official handbook) has enhanced human been and reflexes. He also has superhuman stamina(its how he battles a battalion of soldiers and is just warming up after their done with)very a top fighter, being world elite level.

In addition to the things already mention, he has a very powerful healing factor, with unbreakable bones and long metal claws that can cut through virtually anything. Last but not least, he's a man not a machine and is capable of feeling what needs to be felt during the fight, when it's time to go berserker rage(Referring: example of when he became the horsemen Death) in a fight with any model of Terminator.

He can go almost senseless with fury, combining his elite skill, heighten senses, enhanced human speed, super human strength, healing prowess and razor sharp adamantium claws to disposed of a terminator. It would be a battle, particular with the liquidator from T2 or the Machine-controlling woman Terminator from T3 but I have no doubt that in the end, wolverine would win this battle war.

long pig
Wolverine may not die from a headshot, but the ****er sure will be K.O'd, as shown many times in the past.

A bullet to his forehead = K.O'd Logan.

jrodslam
Wouldnt a M134 minigun kill Wolvie? Thats alot of dam firepower. Can Wolvies healing factor keep up with all the damage hed be getting?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Glimmerone
Machine-controlling woman Terminator from T3 but I have no doubt that in the end, wolverine would win this battle war. Are you kidding me.... she'd murderise him... besides... look at her....
http://sorenz.dk/Film%202004/Kristanna%20Loken%202.JPG

jasofisc
see what I was saying (the Planeteers freaken rings are less afective then a gun) I would really like to know of one time out side the movies that wol. was taken out by a bullet to the head. Serously he's been nearly burnt alive so many times I can't even count them and he was chared beyound all recognition. shot thousands of times, and many many more. Some people on this fourm make wolvernie fan boys look smart because them try to make wolverine seem like he's just some guy with knives on his hands. (for the love he was brought out as a hulk villin)

spideycarnage
somebody doesnt like wolverine

Scoobless
Originally posted by Glimmerone
Wolverine wo...... He's super strong(listed at 4 tons in new official handbook)

I wont believe it until i see it....here's 2004's entry:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3716/ohotmuwolverine20040uv.th.jpg

how could he go from "briefly" being able to lift a few hundred pounds to lifting 4 tons?

any explanation given in the handbook you're referring to?

Mider
wolverine could cut through this guy but if he's not careful he might accidnetly cut the hydrogen fuil cell but he can probably servive it doesnt look that big to me.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Scoobless
I wont believe it until i see it....here's 2004's entry:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3716/ohotmuwolverine20040uv.th.jpg

how could he go from "briefly" being able to lift a few hundred pounds to lifting 4 tons?

any explanation given in the handbook you're referring to?

i don't believe the 4 ton streght too, how can that be possible, his mutant genes don't give super strenght, and his adamantium is only affects his skeletal system, not musular, granted it would help him become stronger but not help him lift 4 tons. 800-1000 pounds max he can do.

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by jasofisc
grrr I can't wait for the wolverine haters to find this thread and totaly make wolverine look like some little girl that even the Planettiers can beat or even some street thug

I feel ya. When the haters come, it's like they don't care if the fight was ACTUALLY stupid, they just cite it as another chance to curb them.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wouldnt a M134 minigun kill Wolvie? Thats alot of dam firepower. Can Wolvies healing factor keep up with all the damage hed be getting?

If he got hit, his skin would get shredded, but Wolverine's good with sneaking around. I think he takes this one.

grey fox
Originally posted by jrodslam

Hell no , if it was individual handgun shots, or maybe even a machine gun ( i have seen a picture of wolvie near enough full of holes and still going) but not a Minigun , it would shred logan , rip chunks off of him before his body even had a chance to heal , hell the blood loss would probably kill him....

ExtraMision5555
A Minigun? maybe you shuold have Lowered his firepower, not to say that wolverine couldent kill T2, but a minigun+excillent marksmanry (keep in mind an M134 can fire about 3 - 4,000 rounds per minute)
Also keep in mind the M134 is usually mounted on a hellicopter

Wolverine can dodge all he wants, short of matrix style time dialation, hes done.

I bet time dialation wouldent even work, it would just let you count how many bullets are going to hit you

BUT, take away the M134 and it might be a different story

bench261
better question is Sentinels vs Terminators....since wolverine went up against sentinels i'm sure he can beat a t-101

Aries_04
In a comic I saw just one Sentinel fry Wolverine with eye beams and he went down.

On the old animated series he fought three.....took two down....but almost died taking down the third...I used to think that old animated series gave the most realistic portrayal of characters.

braz
yea, thats 80 rounds per second...n nope terms still got the minigun..and yea its mounted on helicopters only, primarily, but someone as strong as the terminator like a cyborg could handle a minigun...the only reason a normal human couldnt is because the recoil would knock us on our ass, and the weight for at least 500+ rounds would be unbearable..but ir ur a terminator, thats a differnet story

jasofisc
I love how on these thread the haters will use every low point of wolverines feats but never even concider the high feat or event he normal ones, Wolverine got fried once in a diffent time line there for the haters will say that wolverine can and never has taken out a sentenal with out PIS or CIS. Wolverine has take hunderds of ninja's in the past and some people on this forum will say it's PIS if he takes out one.

Wolverine Curb stomps the Terminator

Darth Martin
A minigun..........MINIGUN............ha! H2H Wolverine wins but with the MINIGUN T-800 wtf pwns logan!

masterbruce
Logan 9/10

Darth Martin
Originally posted by masterbruce
Logan 9/10 Against a minigun?!

Battlehammer
what would a minigun do?

Darth Martin
**** him up!

h1a8
Isn't a KO a win here?
I know wolvie probably wouldn't die but he can be certainly koed.

This fight depends on the setting mostly.
I see in some settings Arnold has the firepower to KO wolvie.
In other settings Wolvie can probably sneak up on Arny and maybe win.
Those reinforced titanium indoskeletons are pretty tough. Wolvie with his meager strength would probably would have a hard time penetrating it though. I don't know.

Soljer
Titanium isn't something Logan'd have a hard time going through. Secondary adamantium would be difficult for him. Vibranium would be difficult for him. Promethium may be impossible for him. Really durable beings like the Hulk or Juggernaut may be beyond him.

Titanium, however, shouldn't pose a problem.

h1a8
Originally posted by Soljer
Titanium isn't something Logan'd have a hard time going through. Secondary adamantium would be difficult for him. Vibranium would be difficult for him. Promethium may be impossible for him. Really durable beings like the Hulk or Juggernaut may be beyond him.

Titanium, however, shouldn't pose a problem.

I know. That is why I stated reinforced titanium.
He probably can still penetrate it all the way through on the first strike though. I don't know.

Soljer
You know what makes it reinforced, right?

carver9
This is a stupid fight. This is one of the most stupidest fight on the forum. Wolverine destroys any terminator (except t1000). I dont know why this has been made and people are voting against wolverine. I have seen wolverine take on 8 people and each of them are >> a terminator. I have seen wolverine fight 200 superpowered mutants on a shield carrier and you actually think that a terminator is going to beat him. I have seen wolverine go berserk in the middle of new york bringing almost every villian and some heros to stop him with all of them getting there a** whipped (in wolverine vs new york). I have seen wolverine take on the hulk almost killing him (as death) until he stopped himself.

I have seen wolverine fight wendigo to a stand still and also defeat wendigo, a being that might could bench press a mountain. I have seen wolverine take on a group of xmen defeating them>>>>> any terminator.

I have seen wolverine teleported to another diminsion (nightcrawler teleportation) taking on 100's of demons that had hulk like strength, killing them like it was nothing and terminator is going to bring him down. I have seen wolverine take on majority of the alpha flight by himself and he took on xfactor by himself but a damn robot is going to stop him.

Wolverine destroys this robot without breaking a sweat. No matter what weapon you give them. Wolverine vs 2 terminator, wolverine 10/10 and easily.

h1a8
I wouldn't say that.
After all, a KO is still a win remember.
It all depends on the battlefield and setting of the fight.

I assure you that Terminator can win under certain settings.
And wolverine can win under certain ones too.

h1a8
You know what makes it reinforced, right?

No I don't.
But it doesn't matter as I agree wolverine could probably cut through it with about moderate difficulty.

Darth Martin
Once Wolverine gets in H2H he should win. Sure he won't beat it in a slugfest but the claws should slice through it like nothing. The problem is the T-800 has a minigun............with perfect aim! I don't see Logan getting in close enough to shred it.

jinzin
Don't see why not... He's fast enough to evade that kind of gunfire and has in the past, and he's badass enough to run headlong into it and has in the past...

Like Carver said, this fight is stupid.. Terminator gets downed less than a minute into this fight...

And Soljer.. I would have thought Wolverine cutting up WWH would have finally settled that debate.. he can cut the guy.

Soljer
Originally posted by jinzin

And Soljer.. I would have thought Wolverine cutting up WWH would have finally settled that debate.. he can cut the guy.

Until the Hulk doesn't wanna be cut anymore. no expression.

jinzin
Until the Hulk doesn't wanna be cut anymore. no expression.

Uh-huh... no expression
Cause I'm sure the hulk WANTS to be cut oh so often right?

Wolverine's sliced and diced him, sure it's possible that with enough time and rage hulk COULD get to a poin where he can't be cut by Wolverine, but as it stands the midget cuts him up... cuts him real good.

TricksterPriest
Uh-huh... no expression
Cause I'm sure the hulk WANTS to be cut oh so often right?

Wolverine's sliced and diced him, sure it's possible that with enough time and rage hulk COULD get to a poin where he can't be cut by Wolverine, but as it stands the midget cuts him up... cuts him real good.

Actually, there's a scan where Wolverine comments that the claws can cut Hulk, but he can't muster the force to make the cuts deep enough to have any impact.

If the Terminator really has a minigun, he could take a few via virtue of blasting Logan for a KO. Otherwise, Wolverine will just keep healing and eventually slice him in two. -WlWlvOWcBo

Berserker Barrage ftw. durverine

jinzin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually, there's a scan where Wolverine comments that the claws can cut Hulk, but he can't muster the force to make the cuts deep enough to have any impact.

When? Where? Show it?

If you're reffering to the WWH fight Wolverine states that he can't cut Hulk with one of his blows but totally negates that statement for multiple panels after that where he's clearly displayed cutting Hulk...
Of course the damage Wolverine does is superficial seeing how Hulk's got a healing factor that borders along the linesof liquid metal.. But that's irrelivent to the question of whether he can cut him or not.

TricksterPriest
Much older. It was in Wolverine's respect thread I believe. Or Hulk's. I forget which.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

In WWH we later saw him cutting Hulk (making the line sorta pointless).

If you're referring to the fight from a long time ago that was later retconned as the result of Hulk's HF.

carver9
This fight is stupid. Spiderman, wolverine, damn, even puck could own a terminator. Just because terminator own humans with no skills at all dont mean that he can take wolverine.

Wolverine has done far mar and has taken any kind of force that terminator can dish out. Terminator has no kind of edge in this fight. I havent even seen any strength feats that would put him over wolverine.

I would love to know how terminator is beating someone that has taken a nuke to the chest and lived. Someone who was burn down to the bone and lived. Someone that has the ability to speed blitz a terminator before the terminator even get the chance to pull out his minigun.

Beast from uncanny xmen>>>>any terminator besides t1000 and the reason he isnt over t1000 is due to the robot being liquid and unhurtable. If it wasnt for that beast>>>>t1000.

This is a none fight and wolverine has taken on dozens of more powerful terminator, just ask, I think his name is creed (cant think of the name right now.). The xmen was trapped in a basement full of sentinels and bone claws wolverine took out numerous of them before they had a chance to attack. Any sentinel>>>>>>>a terminator.

Get the point.

Wolverine vs 3 terminator= wolverine 10/10

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
In WWH we later saw him cutting Hulk (making the line sorta pointless).

If you're referring to the fight from a long time ago that was later retconned as the result of Hulk's HF.

Oops. embarrasment That was retconned? Is it in Wolverine's respect thread?

grey fox
Originally posted by carver9
This fight is stupid. Spiderman, wolverine, damn, even puck could own a terminator. Just because terminator own humans with no skills at all dont mean that he can take wolverine.

Wolverine has done far mar and has taken any kind of force that terminator can dish out. Terminator has no kind of edge in this fight. I havent even seen any strength feats that would put him over wolverine.

I would love to know how terminator is beating someone that has taken a nuke to the chest and lived. Someone who was burn down to the bone and lived. Someone that has the ability to speed blitz a terminator before the terminator even get the chance to pull out his minigun.

Beast from uncanny xmen>>>>any terminator besides t1000 and the reason he isnt over t1000 is due to the robot being liquid and unhurtable. If it wasnt for that beast>>>>t1000.

This is a none fight and wolverine has taken on dozens of more powerful terminator, just ask, I think his name is creed (cant think of the name right now.). The xmen was trapped in a basement full of sentinels and bone claws wolverine took out numerous of them before they had a chance to attack. Any sentinel>>>>>>>a terminator.

Get the point.

Wolverine vs 3 terminator= wolverine 10/10

....and yet Mini Gun >>>Wolvie.

carver9
Originally posted by grey fox

and yet a nuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a mini gun and wolverine stood back up in 5 panels.

And yet a blast from the villian nuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a mini gun and wolverine stood back up in a couple of panels.

And yet a blast from cyclops is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a mini gun and wolverine has bounced back up numerous of times

And yet a 20 story building blowing up with wolverine in the inside of it is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a mini gun.

So whats your point.

Like I said wolverine 10/10 against 2 terminators.

jinzin

Not if we're using Wolverine with a working healing factor.. I mean seriously... you think a mini gun is more effective than 100 men with uzis? I don't.

grey fox
and yet a nuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a mini gun and wolverine stood back up in 5 panels.

And yet a blast from the villian nuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a mini gun and wolverine stood back up in a couple of panels.

And yet a blast from cyclops is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a mini gun and wolverine has bounced back up numerous of times

And yet a 20 story building blowing up with wolverine in the inside of it is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a mini gun.

So whats your point.

Like I said wolverine 10/10 against 2 terminators.

LOLZ

Nuke was a napalm bomb with vibration blast.
Wolvie DIED from Nitro's blast , he then revealed his 'Warrior of God' bullshit and got back up
Cyclops is pure force, imagine giant fist hitting you
Rubble and explosion...feh

jinzin
LOLZ

Nuke was a napalm bomb with vibration blast.
Wolvie DIED from Nitro's blast , he then revealed his 'Warrior of God' bullshit and got back up
Cyclops is pure force, imagine giant fist hitting you
Rubble and explosion...feh

Okay let's look at it like this: you honestly think a min gun's going to dish out more punishment to Logan than say... Hulk hitting him a few times?

masterbruce
Okay let's look at it like this: you honestly think a min gun's going to dish out more punishment to Logan than say... Hulk hitting him a few times?

diff damage

a minigun would shred all the flesh and organs off logan's skeleton

jinzin
And it wasn't a napalm bomb it was a damned nuke.. the comic panels describe it as a nuke not a napalm bomb.

masterbruce
And it wasn't a napalm bomb it was a damned nuke.. the comic panels describe it as a nuke not a napalm bomb.
a very very weak nuke judging by the crater it left

jinzin
diff damage

a minigun would shred all the flesh and organs off logan's skeleton

Ummm well first no... that's impossible, especially at the rate Logan heals..

How many bullets do you think this gun has? You don't think the fact that there's going to be a reload time will come into factor?

And different damage? You mean worse damage, since Hulk's punches liquify all of Logan's insides while bullets just pepper him due to his healing factor...

C'mon guys BONE CLAW Wolverine ran headlong into four people shooting automatics loaded with explosive adamantium tipped rounds and he killed every one of them... The mini gun is going to be nothing but a mere annoyance to Wolverine and that's IF he doesn't dodge/evade the bullets. erm

masterbruce
Ummm well first no... that's impossible, especially at the rate Logan heals..

How many bullets do you think this gun has? You don't think the fact that there's going to be a reload time will come into factor?

And different damage? You mean worse damage, since Hulk's punches liquify all of Logan's insides while bullets just pepper him due to his healing factor...

C'mon guys BONE CLAW Wolverine ran headlong into four people shooting automatics loaded with explosive adamantium tipped rounds and he killed every one of them... The mini gun is going to be nothing but a mere annoyance to Wolverine and that's IF he doesn't dodge/evade the bullets. erm

u dont know the power of a minigun

a minigun is MUCH MORE powerful than a automatic rifle...its bullets are larger and at much greater velocity. also it has a shitload of ammo.

if I should a minigun at a human, literlally you will see only pieces of bone and flesh on the ground after I'm done

carver9
Heres wolverine with flames across his body still fighting.
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mcp83pg5edited2jr.jpg

Damn his arm got all the flesh burned off of it, wait, it grow back in three panels. He dont even acknowledge his arm getting burned off.
http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolvievsnova6wa3xf.jpg
http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolvievsnova28fx9uc.jpg

Then he burst through a wall still fighting.
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolvievsnova37ki0aw.jpg

Hit with optic blast and bounce back up.
http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles003oldwoundsnewbattles2.jpg

Hit by a 90 ft tall tree and bounce back up.
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/Wolverine_145_28.jpg
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/Wolverine_145_29.jpg
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/Wolverine_145_31.jpg

Bullets aint sh** to wolverine.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/63b68dca.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/59818cc8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/5599de7b.jpg

batdude123
Heres wolverine with flames across his body still fighting.
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mcp83pg5edited2jr.jpg

Damn his arm got all the flesh burned off of it, wait, it grow back in three panels. He dont even acknowledge his arm getting burned off.
http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolvievsnova6wa3xf.jpg
http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolvievsnova28fx9uc.jpg

Then he burst through a wall still fighting.
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolvievsnova37ki0aw.jpg

Hit with optic blast and bounce back up.
http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles003oldwoundsnewbattles2.jpg

Hit by a 90 ft tall tree and bounce back up.
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/Wolverine_145_28.jpg
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/Wolverine_145_29.jpg
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/Wolverine_145_31.jpg

Bullets aint sh** to wolverine.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/63b68dca.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/59818cc8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/5599de7b.jpg

Wolverine is such a ****in beast.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by batdude123
Wolverine is such a ****in beast.

Better than Batman. 313

carver9

a minigun is MUCH MORE powerful than a automatic rifle...its bullets are larger and at much greater velocity. also it has a shitload of ammo.

if I should a minigun at a human, literlally you will see only pieces of bone and flesh on the ground after I'm done

laughing

Comparing a bullet against hulk strength. That is hilarious.

batdude123
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Better than Batman. 313
Nah.

carver9
I think that he is better than batman. In a fight with non prep he would take batman every time but with prep batman destroys him.

batdude123
I'm not going to turn this into a "who's better: batman vs. wolverine" bullshit argument, but I strongly disagree with him winning every time.

jinzin

What I know is that the power of a mini gun has never seperated a planetoid twice the size of earth into fine debris like Hulk's punch...

It has never been able to crack Onslaughts armor like Hulk's punch.

It has never forced something into esape velocity like Hulk's punch.

It has never weakened demensional bonds or resisted the force of infinate gravity like Hulk's strength..

The fact that you're actually trying to compare Hulk's punch to bullets as if there's something worth being comparible is AB....SURD....
this isn't up for debate, there is no medium ground here.. Hulk's punch>>>>>>>>>>> Anything that a mini gun dishes out all day every day...

Yeah? and if you hit a human with a Hulk punch there wouldn't even be that left. but Wolverine's not a human now is he? no

masterbruce
What I know is that the power of a mini gun has never seperated a planetoid twice the size of earth into fine debris like Hulk's punch...

It has never been able to crack Onslaughts armor like Hulk's punch.

It has never forced something into esape velocity like Hulk's punch.

It has never weakened demensional bonds or resisted the force of infinate gravity like Hulk's strength..

The fact that you're actually trying to compare Hulk's punch to bullets as if there's something worth being comparible is AB....SURD....
this isn't up for debate, there is no medium ground here.. Hulk's punch>>>>>>>>>>> Anything that a mini gun dishes out all day every day...

Yeah? and if you hit a human with a Hulk punch there wouldn't even be that left. but Wolverine's not a human now is he? no

yes, Hulk's punches can be impressive...but its not always the same power level...surely you're aware of that

for god's sake, spiderman's survived hulk's punches...are you saying spiderman can survive a minigun because he can survive hulk's fist?

now you see how your hulk punch analogy is flaw? sad

jinzin
yes, Hulk's punches can be impressive...but its not always the same power level...surely you're aware of that

for god's sake, spiderman's survived hulk's punches...are you saying spiderman can survive a minigun because he can survive hulk's fist?

now you see how your hulk punch analogy is flaw? sad

Wow, it's actually lost on you that any one of Hulk's punches>>>>>Anything a mini gun dishes out.... no expression

Look, find me the best feat a mini gun has.... Can you even do that?

That's a piss poor example since Spiderman's durability is far stronger against blunt force than it is against peircing weapons. Just like Thor and Wonderwoman.. you wouldn't argue they can't take heavy shots from Hulk though. erm

Aside from that his spidersense and agility helps him to whether most of the blow by reacting to it to glance off him.. like batman or dd do with brick punches.

the only way the Hulk analogy is flawed is if you think that a man who's close to 25 tons in the strength department and has durability proportionate to his strength is the same as a man who's just an enhanced human. But since that's not the case, you're arguments shot as usual.

Again, the fact that you're honestly trying to compare the descructive force produced by a mini-gun and that by Hulk is ridiculous.. and all this is under the assumption: "IF THE BULLETS HIT HIM".

masterbruce
wait, first of all, I never said a minigun would kill wolverine...i know it wouldn't, considering he could survive a nuke

I'm just saying a minigun's trained fire would shred all flesh from Logan, i don't see how you can dispute that.

btw, I never said logan WOULD get hit by the minigun, I was just saying what effect it would have on him if he was hit

masterbruce

a minigun can fire up to 6000 bullets per minute!!! that's 100 bullets in a second!!!

jinzin
wait, first of all, I never said a minigun would kill wolverine...i know it wouldn't, considering he could survive a nuke
I don't think i accused you of saying that. no expression

I'm just saying a minigun's trained fire would shred all flesh from Logan, i don't see how you can dispute that.
It probably has to do with his healing factor being able to heal bullet wounds so rapidly that they close millimeters behind the bullets after they've entered the body.

That a line of fire isn't going to encompass Logan's whole body all at once, so saying that it's stripping the flesh from his bones is ridiculous.

Logan won't be standing there letting himself be hit, if he is letting himself get hit, he'll be closing the gap too fast to matter anyhow.

And Logan's fast enough to evade the bullets altogether.. seems entirely disputable to me. erm

btw, I never said logan WOULD get hit by the minigun, I was just saying what effect it would have on him if he was hit fair enough, but what you're saying is still wrong.

jinzin
a minigun can fire up to 6000 bullets per minute!!! that's 100 bullets in a second!!!
That's not a feat, that's a statistic.

CaptainStoic
Wolverine would beat a T-101, this debate should not even exist.

jinzin
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Wolverine would beat a T-101, this debate should not even exist.

exactly.

h1a8
I don't think i accused you of saying that. no expression

It probably has to do with his healing factor being able to heal bullet wounds so rapidly that they close millimeters behind the bullets after they've entered the body.

That a line of fire isn't going to encompass Logan's whole body all at once, so saying that it's stripping the flesh from his bones is ridiculous.

Logan won't be standing there letting himself be hit, if he is letting himself get hit, he'll be closing the gap too fast to matter anyhow.

And Logan's fast enough to evade the bullets altogether.. seems entirely disputable to me. erm

fair enough, but what you're saying is still wrong.

Your mistaking a minigun.
Indeed a regular gun's bullet would just enter Wolverine.
But a minigun has the force to actually rip chunks of flesh right off the body. This is undisputable. Organs will instantly exploded because the force is so great. Now Wolverine is a fast healer but come on. If he healed that damn fast then he could never ever be koed. right? Plus he needs his tendons and other parts just to walk and move. Blasting significant flesh off him stops him in his tracks (until he heals up). But terminator could just keep piling on to Ko wolverine (If he manages to hit him of course).

jinzin
Originally posted by h1a8
Your mistaking a minigun.
Indeed a regular gun's bullet would just enter Wolverine.
But a minigun has the force to actually rip chunks of flesh right off the body. This is undisputable. Organs will instantly exploded because the force is so great. Now Wolverine is a fast healer but come on. If he healed that damn fast then he could never ever be koed. right? Plus he needs his tendons and other parts just to walk and move. Blasting significant flesh off him stops him in his tracks (until he heals up). But terminator could just keep piling on to Ko wolverine (If he manages to hit him of course).

Yes it IS disputable... the same force should realistically make all of Wolverine's flesh literally EXPLODE into debris from his body from a Hulk punch.. but his anatomy isn't human it's mutant and his musculature allows him to stay in one piece.. How you people are seriously trying to detract from his superhuman abilities is quite beyond me.

And yes he does heal that fast.. KOing Wolverine is a tricky *****.. but it can be done.. the main problem Wolverine has is that he's not always operating at optimum levels in the stories since his healing factor doesn't run on infinity and he's usually taxed out before KOed. but he has no such hinderance here.

True to the bit about tendons and such though.

masterbruce
Yes it IS disputable... the same force should realistically make all of Wolverine's flesh literally EXPLODE into debris from his body from a Hulk punch.. but his anatomy isn't human it's mutant and his musculature allows him to stay in one piece.. How you people are seriously trying to detract from his superhuman abilities is quite beyond me.

no no no...a hulk punch wouldn't make your flesh explode. I think of a hulk punch as similar to a car crashing into you, basically, your bones would be broken and internal organs ****ed up, but you'd still be in one piece, more or less.

jinzin
no no no...a hulk punch wouldn't make your flesh explode. I think of a hulk punch as similar to a car crashing into you, basically, your bones would be broken and internal organs ****ed up, but you'd still be in one piece, more or less.

Being hit by a being who flattens moutnains, buildings, and F'ing PLANETOIDS DOES MEAN a punch from Hulk would decimate a person into debris..

A car wreck? Please.. A car runs into a 20 foot concrete solid wall, the far gets wrecked, Hulk's fist does the same thing, the wall gets wrecked... Hulk has the power to lift landscapes like a carpet.. You an't seriously cimpare the two. What the f**k?

masterbruce
Being hit by a being who flattens moutnains, buildings, and F'ing PLANETOIDS DOES MEAN a punch from Hulk would decimate a person into debris..

A car wreck? Please.. A car runs into a 20 foot concrete solid wall, the far gets wrecked, Hulk's fist does the same thing, the wall gets wrecked... Hulk has the power to lift landscapes like a carpet.. You an't seriously cimpare the two. What the f**k?

are you seriously arguing that if I trained a minigun on Logan and let loose...there wouldn't just be his skeleton remaining after a coupla minutes of fire?

serioulsy? sad

jinzin
are you seriously arguing that if I trained a minigun on Logan and let loose...there wouldn't just be his skeleton remaining after a coupla minutes of fire?

serioulsy? sad

If logan were just to stand there and take it? Maybe maybe not.. Wolverine 56 had him being shot to hell by large arms fire and he was just talking up a storm.

Soljer
Are you kidding me? A terminator - any terminator, even the old T-600's are far too fast, too strong, and way too skilled for logan to take on hand to hand.

Much less with a friggin minigun! Terminator in a curbstomp, 10/10.

jinzin
Are you kidding me? A terminator - any terminator, even the old T-600's are far too fast, too strong, and way too skilled for logan to take on hand to hand.

oh..... my..... god!

Anyone have Srank's home number or address?

Soljer
oh..... my..... god!

Anyone have Srank's home number or address?

laughing!

Working! It is working!

jinzin
mad

masterbruce

depends on how far they're standing apart

if they're 100 feet apart, then yeah, Terminator rips Logan to pieces with the minigun

jinzin

if they're 100 feet apart, then yeah, Terminator rips Logan to pieces with the minigun

no expression

you're ridiculous kid.

grey fox

if they're 100 feet apart, then yeah, Terminator rips Logan to pieces with the minigun http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/brute_force.jpg

masterbruce
no expression

you're ridiculous kid.

and you obviously are underestimating termindators aim and a minigun's power

logan wont die, but I count all flesh ripped off as a KO

masterbruce
jinzin, watch this clip of minigun in action

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sbXDmiqo6a4

jinzin
and you obviously are underestimating termindators aim and a minigun's power

logan wont die, but I count all flesh ripped off as a KO

you're clearly underestimating Wolverine's sheer speed and reflexes... I mean my god, look at Battle Tide II him and Sabes takeon two guys with miniguns right off the bat.. the next time we see the team they're totally unscathed (costumes included)..

Wolverine's ran in on a damn Apache hellicopter so fast that it's minigun's targeting system couldn't even lock on to Logan.

Wolverine wasted Nuke EASILY who for all intents and purposes practically IS a terminator with a minigun...

Then we've got Wolverine closing the distance on Bushwacker who has a minigun arm and DD even comments on how Logan's "dodging all those bullets".

Plus multitudes of other feats that I could list or post and that I for sure know Soljer wants to see in the respect thread.. stick out tongue

Wolverine isn't going to sit there and say gimme all you got from a distance...
Wolverine's going to close the gap or wait till Terminator runs outof ammunition.. you can't possibly say that terminator is winning this fight unless you are completely and utterly ignorant of Wolverine or if you're arguing that as a joke...

carver9
you're clearly underestimating Wolverine's sheer speed and reflexes... I mean my god, look at Battle Tide II him and Sabes takeon two guys with miniguns right off the bat.. the next time we see the team they're totally unscathed (costumes included)..

Wolverine's ran in on a damn Apache hellicopter so fast that it's minigun's targeting system couldn't even lock on to Logan.

Wolverine wasted Nuke EASILY who for all intents and purposes practically IS a terminator with a minigun...

Then we've got Wolverine closing the distance on Bushwacker who has a minigun arm and DD even comments on how Logan's "dodging all those bullets".

Plus multitudes of other feats that I could list or post and that I for sure know Soljer wants to see in the respect thread.. stick out tongue

Wolverine's going to close the gap or wait till Terminator runs outof ammunition.. you can't possibly say that terminator is winning this fight unless you are completely and utterly ignorant of Wolverine or if you're arguing that as a joke...

Good post and I still dont see how this debate is going on. 2 terminators loses this 10/10 and easily.

Soljer
you're clearly underestimating Wolverine's sheer speed and reflexes...

What speed and reflexes? The guy gets hit by EVERYONE, ALL the time.

Hell, I'm probably faster than Wolverine.

carver9
What speed and reflexes? The guy gets hit by EVERYONE, ALL the time.

Hell, I'm probably faster than Wolverine.

laughing

I got a feeling youre destroying jinzin pride. He'll be on here cursing you out in a min.

RUNMAN
bump

h1a8

Jinzin, I respect you a lot. You make a lot of sense sometimes.
But using ridiculous feats where Hulk destroys a planetoid twice the size of earth is beneath you man. You're better than that. That's what the super duper Hulk fanboys use in there arguments. Trust me, you won't see Hulk doing stupid sh$% like that again.

Also it was pointed out that Hulk never punches with the same force all the time. So just because he punched something with one type of strength doesn't mean he did to another. But it seems you're implying that he punched Wolverine with a strength anywhere in the proximity of him busting that planetoid. Which if you were then you would lose mad respect. For Wolverine would either be atomized by a punch like that and be easily knocked into the depths of space.

yugotank
If Termie hits Wolvie with the mini gun....I think it could KO him.

It does pack lots of firepower and is being manned by a computer driven robot with super human skills....He makes Punisher look like a girl scout

If he runs out of bullets and Wolvie's still moving......Game Over. Wolvie wins.

Logic and physics say Wolvie could be KOed (if hit)......Would a KO be a win?

Does Wolverine have a healing factor?....It seems more like a re-generating factor.

jinzin
Jinzin, I respect you a lot. You make a lot of sense sometimes.
But using ridiculous feats where Hulk destroys a planetoid twice the size of earth is beneath you man. You're better than that. That's what the super duper Hulk fanboys use in there arguments. Trust me, you won't see Hulk doing stupid sh$% like that again.

Stupid shit? Comics are full of "stupid shit". That's what makes them a totally fictionalized media.. the overwhelming amount of BS that we as the consuming reader are forced to swallow on a daily basis.

But seriously, you act as if this is something that's far and wide outside the scope of even the suspension of disbelief that we're normally treated to..

But I ask, is this really that outstanding?
Gladiator has punched a planet into debris.
Superman, ripped a moon in half.
Thor punched with enough described force to destroy the earth.
Beta Ray Bill easily punched a planet into lifeless rock debris as well...

Hell, some characters rip through demensional fabric with their strength, and in terms of brute strength, Hulk's one of the most powerful characters running around out there..

However, you're missing the point entirely as it is...

I'm not using the example to validate Hulk's strength... We all know Hulk's probably the strongest if not THE strongest character to be meandering around on Marvel Earth.
What you're failing to realize however, is that the example was just an outliner to demonstrate Hulk's proposed strength..
It's enormous.. there's no logical way to argue that Hulk would hit a semi-human body and that body wouldn't also turn into debris.. (It's assinine to say that minigun bullets would shred logan to the bone when you consider first, his above average durability, and his ridiculously fast rate of healing...)

Then we have the fact that Wolverine's been shot with miniguns and worse already and simply waded through it..

Your whole argument is fundamentally based on ignoring evidence that doesn't fit into terms of real world logic no matter the fact that this type of thinking discredits itself when it's subjected to having been originated from a world in which logic only exists to a point.

Also it was pointed out that Hulk never punches with the same force all the time. So just because he punched something with one type of strength doesn't mean he did to another.

True.. but we DO know that Hulk's strength at any given time is top tier in the Marvel Universe. When he's fighting Logan, he's trying to "SMASH LITTLE MAN!!!!"
It seems fairly obvious Hulk isn't holding back on Wolverine's behalf.

But it seems you're implying that he punched Wolverine with a strength anywhere in the proximity of him busting that planetoid.

Again, it's an outliner of his strength.. You don't have to know that Hulk's punched a planetoid into debris to know he hits with more force and explosive power than any bullet. But it does help to get the pont across.

Which if you were then you would lose mad respect. For Wolverine would either be atomized by a punch like that and be easily knocked into the depths of space.

Again.. OUTLINER... it's fairly obvious that ANY Hulk punch should completely obliterate a humanoid body....

So there must be a reason why he doesn't when he's hitting Logan...
Is it the rate of Wolverine's HF? Is it his Lupin heritage and borderline superhuman physiology? Who knows.. but we've seen Wolverine take explosive rounds, disintigration beams and lazers and get up, we've seen him pounded with automatic gunfire and waltz through it, we've seen him take force that "SHOULD" pulverize the flesh from his bones but continue to fight.. and your inability to grant Logan validity in doing what he's already shown to have done just makes your argument to be little more than a cop-out to subjective bias whether you realize it or not...

no expression

jinzin
Originally posted by yugotank
If Termie hits Wolvie with the mini gun....I think it could KO him.

It does pack lots of firepower and is being manned by a computer driven robot with super human skills....He makes Punisher look like a girl scout

If he runs out of bullets and Wolvie's still moving......Game Over. Wolvie wins.

Logic and physics say Wolvie could be KOed (if hit)......Would a KO be a win?

Does Wolverine have a healing factor?....It seems more like a re-generating factor.

Well in most cases it won't so in most cases you're wrong.

Ummm excuse me? Do you even know who Punisher is? What's Terminators best feat besides being pounded on by everyone in the series?

Logic and physics take a flight out the damned window when you're dealing with comics so that doesn't avail you.

masterbruce
so, you're telling me that a weapon that can rip an armored tank to shreds won't rip Logan to shreds because of his enhanced durability? gimme a break

jinzin
so, you're telling me that a weapon that can rip an armored tank to shreds won't rip Logan to shreds because of his enhanced durability? gimme a break

I'm saying enhanced durability is going to keep him from exploding off of his skeleton, and his healing factor will do the rest..

And give YOU a break? PUH-LEASE!

This coming from the same guy who thinks you can give Logan brain damage by shooting him through the eye, and compares Hulk punches to car crashes.. BWAHAHA!

Alfheim
Wolverine should win all day. Wolverine should be able to dodge the terminator and cut him to ribbons. Wolverine 10/10

TheSentry

I think Wolverine takes it as well my friend, hes faster and Terminator can't knock him out straight away. Also in the right environment he can avoid the bullets, (not the bullets the gun really) and get close enough and win. Using stealth should do it.

Oh yeah anyway clam down friend, your starting to sound like a ranting fanboy.

Respect Thread? When? eek! Will it be set out like the Spidey one on Herochat? That would be awesome.

TheSentry
Wow, it's actually lost on you that any one of Hulk's punches>>>>>Anything a mini gun dishes out.... no expression

That's a piss poor example since Spiderman's durability is far stronger against blunt force than it is against peircing weapons. Just like Thor and Wonderwoman.. you wouldn't argue they can't take heavy shots from Hulk though. erm

Aside from that his spidersense and agility helps him to whether most of the blow by reacting to it to glance off him.. like batman or dd do with brick punches.

the only way the Hulk analogy is flawed is if you think that a man who's close to 25 tons in the strength department and has durability proportionate to his strength is the same as a man who's just an enhanced human. But since that's not the case, you're arguments shot as usual.

Again, the fact that you're honestly trying to compare the descructive force produced by a mini-gun and that by Hulk is ridiculous.. and all this is under the assumption: "IF THE BULLETS HIT HIM".

To make a point known. The damage is different. Wolverine gets knocked senseless from a punch but he has ONE place to heal. His brain wink or part of the body. With a mini-gun IF he gets caught by them, which he could if he does this wrong then he gets ripped to pieces and has his entire body to heal because once he goes shot just once or twice the gun will non stop hitting him till hes unconcious. So Wolverine 7/10...or maybe 8...but probably 7. big grin

norrinradd43
Wolverine cleans out a whole room of T-800s

starlock
Wolverine for the win

TheSentry
Originally posted by TheSentry
To make a point known. The damage is different. Wolverine gets knocked senseless from a punch but he has ONE place to heal. His brain wink or part of the body. With a mini-gun IF he gets caught by them, which he could if he does this wrong then he gets ripped to pieces and has his entire body to heal because once he goes shot just once or twice the gun will non stop hitting him till hes unconcious. So Wolverine 7/10...or maybe 8...but probably 7. big grin

I think Wolverine takes it as well my friend, hes faster and Terminator can't knock him out straight away. Also in the right environment he can avoid the bullets, (not the bullets the gun really) and get close enough and win. Using stealth should do it.

Respect Thread? When? eek! Will it be set out like the Spidey one on Herochat? That would be awesome.

TheSentry
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Wolverine cleans out a whole room of T-800s Now your just being f@*king stupid.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Wolverine cleans out a whole room of T-800s laughing

jinzin

Ranting fanboy?

Ouch.. and here I thought I was just distributing facts..

I'm calm for th most part.. but try to argue with masterbruce and tell me how well composed you are after he gives you his best impresion of a brick wall. erm

For the respect thread: Not really... It's definitely going to be more organized than the current one, but I'm no going to utilize "impressiveness" etc... I'm just going to... well actually just wait and see... there's going to be at least several sections that will go into full detail to explain some of the misconceptions behind Wolverine, I hope it eliviates the Wolvie hate.. but we'll just haveto see....

thing is, we're all waiting on Sranks contribution to the thread so start PMing that kid and tell him you want your damn Wolvie respect thread
thumbsup

jinzin

Not really a good point when you consider the fact that panels have discribed ALL of Wolverine's organs being liquified by Hulk punches onl to heal fast enough to retaliate before the next blow landed. erm

Battlehammer
Logan will dodge the bullets.......he not a bullet timer he can actaully dodge the bullets after there fired.............

masterbruce
Originally posted by Battlehammer
he not a bullet timer he can actaully dodge the bullets after there fired.............

so he can react and move faster than a bullet? What the f**k?

you got any scans to prove that?

carver9
Why is this still going on.

Wolverine 10/10 and very, very, very easily.

Puck 10/10

Kraven 10/10

Wild child 10/10

Beast 10/10

Even Gambit 10/10

Get the terminator off of this thread and stop having him fighting one of the best fighters in marvel. Will someone close this thread.

Battlehammer

not on me though I can give you the comic numbers......and issues.

also I lvoe how you act like it new news me and jizin have both shown you evdience of this many many times..........your just a brick wall that can't comprehend shit.

Not to mention it been stated by a cannon source that he sees the bullets in slow motion..........

He also caught a bullet

and has cut them with little to no effort. he also dodge bullets after they have been fired and has even moved so fast he shove his claw in the barrel before the bullet left.

carver9

I knew you didnt know nothing of wolverine. Look at his respect thread. Answer this for me, if a guy shoot a sniping bullet at the back of your head and you turn around and catch the bullet before it even get close to your head, what do you call that. confused

masterbruce

also I lvoe how you act like it new news me and jizin have both shown you evdience of this many many times......

ummm no you haven't...don't lie

Battlehammer
ummm no you haven't...don't lie
no ones lieing. Yes we have. I must have shown you Logan catching a bullet at least 5 times and I have stated the source in which it was stated Logan see bullets in slow motion at least 10 times to you.

your like debating with a brick wall......

carver9
no ones lieing. Yes we have. I must have shown you Logan catching a bullet at least 5 times and I have stated the source in which it was stated Logan see bullets in slow motion at least 10 times to you.

Dont argue with him battlehammer, just give up, he a wolverine hater.

masterbruce

I don't remember you ever showing me a scan that would prove logan could avoid a bullet after it's being shot...but whatever, if you say so

masterbruce
Dont argue with him battlehammer, just give up, he a wolverine hater.

how am I a wolverine hater?

Battlehammer
hell Logan has dodged scots optic blast after it was fired lol

Battlehammer
how am I a wolverine hater?
are u serous.........come on now don't insult ever one intelligence here.

masterbruce
are u serous.........come on now don't insult ever one intelligence here.

just because I debate wolverine doesn't mean I hate him, or dislike him

if everyone supported him, there'd be no debate

carver9
Trust me, you have something against wolverine. You also dont know nothing of wolverine. Go to his respect thread, you'll see bullet dodging in there all day. You see a guy firing 3 shots out of a gun and wolverine races over there and slap the bullets out of the air with ease.

TheSentry
Ranting fanboy?

Ouch.. and here I thought I was just distributing facts..

I'm calm for th most part.. but try to argue with masterbruce and tell me how well composed you are after he gives you his best impresion of a brick wall. erm

For the respect thread: Not really... It's definitely going to be more organized than the current one, but I'm no going to utilize "impressiveness" etc... I'm just going to... well actually just wait and see... there's going to be at least several sections that will go into full detail to explain some of the misconceptions behind Wolverine, I hope it eliviates the Wolvie hate.. but we'll just haveto see....

thing is, we're all waiting on Sranks contribution to the thread so start PMing that kid and tell him you want your damn Wolvie respect thread
thumbsup You just seemed to go off the deep end. laughing out loud I want it proved Wolverine wins, without everyone chanting fanboy fanboy. I am not even a fan of him anymore but I dislike how people do not listen. I used to be hater till I took the time and someone showed me the light. eek! evil face

TheSentry
Te bullet feats are bullshit. Even the biggest fanboys admit that. They cna dodge the gun soi move out of the way of the path of the gun before its just fired fine but dodging a bullet is utter crap.

Battlehammer
Te bullet feats are bullshit. Even the biggest fanboys admit that. They cna dodge the gun soi move out of the way of the path of the gun before its just fired fine but dodging a bullet is utter crap.
...........your an idiot go away.

it a known fact Logan has superhuman reflexes and combat speed.

It been stated that Logan see bullets in slow motion.

now it bull shit becuase some ignorant idiot like you says so?
are you f@ckng kidding me. who has admitt that it bull shit? becuase there morrons.

he dodged countless bullets. He caught bullets, deflected bullets, cut bullets since day one............stop talking out your back end it getting annoying

have you ever read a wolverine comic in your life? I clearly think not

TheSentry
Repored.

WHy can't you be more like Jinzin. I liek im. Youra disgrace, It's nbo possible to do that feats, the bullets are fasteer than his reflexes. Makor PIS. and fanboy wnaking.

you fail. Just like life. and sex...and guns

Battlehammer
Repored.

WHy can't you be more like Jinzin. I liek im. Youra disgrace, It's nbo possible to do that feats, the bullets are fasteer than his reflexes. Makor PIS. and fanboy wnaking.

I fail? it a comic book and feats say he does and can dodge the bullets.

It been stated he sees them in slow motion.

You disputing pure facts. Your rediculous and like always you look foolish.

next you try and tell me that spiderman has to bullet time as well lol

Battlehammer
also you do realize jizin agrees with me that Logan dodges bullets not times them..........

TheSentry
but jinzin is amsrter than you for everythin else so you fail anyway

foolish foo"!!beer!!

Battlehammer
but jinzin is amsrter than you for everythin else so you fail anyway

foolish foo"!!beer!!
man you really are pathetic

TheSentry
beer mke sme tired. u wolv lover

Battlehammer

Soljer
Take that sees bullets in slow motion bullshit elsewhere! Show me a comic scan, or stop claiming it. I don't give a shit what novel it was in.

You and I both know Wolverine can dodge bullets. But making an unsubstantiated (or, at least, very POORLY substantiated) claim like that...over...and over....and over....and over again is just friggin tiresome.

jinzin
You just seemed to go off the deep end. laughing out loud I want it proved Wolverine wins, without everyone chanting fanboy fanboy. I am not even a fan of him anymore but I dislike how people do not listen. I used to be hater till I took the time and someone showed me the light. eek! evil face

COUGHTICK?COUGH

jinzin
also you do realize jizin agrees with me that Logan dodges bullets not times them.......... Originally posted by TheSentry
Repored.

Well we know for a fact that he does dodge bullets.. he sees them in slow motion in th weapon x novel.. something that was displayed on panel during an x-men storyline.. and daredevil's even flat out stated that Logan dodges bullets..
erm

It may not make sense, but it's a capibility that's part of the character.

jinzin
Take that sees bullets in slow motion bullshit elsewhere! Show me a comic scan, or stop claiming it. I don't give a shit what novel it was in.

You and I both know Wolverine can dodge bullets. But making an unsubstantiated (or, at least, very POORLY substantiated) claim like that...over...and over....and over....and over again is just friggin tiresome.

I could scan you the paragraph from the novel if you'd like....

of course.. you'll have to wait until the respect thread to open to see it. evil face

masterbruce
there's a difference bet. dodging a bullet after it is fired at you versus dodging to get out of the way before the bullet is fired

Soljer
I could scan you the paragraph from the novel if you'd like....

of course.. you'll have to wait until the respect thread to open to see it. evil face

No, unless it's on panel, it's not absolute enough, in my personal opinion.

jinzin
there's a difference bet. dodging a bullet after it is fired at you versus dodging to get out of the way before the bullet is fired
It's not dodging if you're moving out of the way before it's been fired.. technically at least...

DD described it as dodging, we've seen Wolverine tilt his head out of the path of the bullet watching it while it shot by, he's been decribed as seeing them in slow motion, he's blocked the path of a bullet after the trigger was pulled but before the bulletleft the berral, he's batted away rocket projectiles en'masse...

Even the most basic comic heroes dodge bullets what's so hard to think about when Wolverine does it? erm

Badabing
Batman and Cap have dodged bullets. Hell, Alfred and Jarvis could be written to dodge bullets. stick out tongue

Batman feels the change in air pressure. I'm sure Logan's hyper senses would sense a bullet fired at him.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman and Cap have dodged bullets. Hell, Alfred and Jarvis could be written to dodge bullets. stick out tongue

Batman feels the change in air pressure. I'm sure Logan's hyper senses would sense a bullet fired at him.

it would be ridiculous for batman to dodge a bullet

he's only peak human...

to dodge a bullet you need:

1. super reflexes to respond to bullet
2. super speed (or ability to move faster than a bullet)

batman has neither

jinzin

he's only peak human...

which if you want to get technical all peak humans in comics have anyways since they're so fast that we don't have any experience that even compares with their kind of speed in real life.

Badabing

he's only peak human...

batman has neither Batman has dodged bullets by sensing a change in air pressure from the "firing" explosion and he's evaded bullets by his quick, acrobatic movements.

You're forgetting one important comic fact. Comic bullets job unless they hit an innocent person or progress a story.

masterbruce
which if you want to get technical all peak humans in comics have anyways since they're so fast that we don't have any experience that even compares with their kind of speed in real life.

a peak human is at most 10x faster than a regular human, although more likely just 3 - 5x faster

a bullet is much faster than that

h1a8
Stupid shit? Comics are full of "stupid shit". That's what makes them a totally fictionalized media.. the overwhelming amount of BS that we as the consuming reader are forced to swallow on a daily basis.

Yes but there are levels of stupid sh$#. Trust me comics nowadays are no way as stupid as the ones many years ago. I actually think they are not that stupid now (IMO) for they are more science based than ever.

Yes it is and along with Gladiator's and BRB's feat too. This is because in the majority of their history they haven't shown that level of ridiculous strength. Which contradicts not only their history but their defined powers (Hulk's strength grows in proportion to his rage and stress but was nowhere as angry when he did that feat than other times in which he was much weaker).

He only has above average durability because of his HF and not the toughness of his skin. Now its clear that a minigun will shread the flesh off of Logan. It doesn't matter if its to the bone or not. Just enough to KO him.

If that's true then I don't think there is an argument anymore (unless Masterbruce thinks so). So I agree Logan wins all the time.
But comic physics are different than movie physics (and real life physics too). If Logan was to fight terminator in a movie world (or real world) then I definitely believe that his flesh is getting shredded of to the point of KO. Or hitting at least a vital organ stops Wolverine until more shots are added until he is Koed (In the real or movie world only though). So please don't argue here as I agree Logan wins in a comic fight (unless Masterbruce has something to add).

Good stuff man!

Alfheim
If Logan was to fight terminator in a movie world (or real world) then I definitely believe that his flesh is getting shredded of to the point of KO. Or hitting at least a vital organ stops Wolverine until more shots are added until he is Koed (In the real or movie world only though). So please don't argue here as I agree Logan wins in a comic fight (unless Masterbruce has something to add).

Good stuff man!

Id agree with that, but I dont think that Wolverine would even get hit. But this a point I was making in another discussion. When Wolverine gets shot or stabbed he gets wounded, for example if Wolverine gets shot by a 38 caliber gun he will get a wound like a normal human will but wont die. It would stand to reason that if he did got shot by a mini-gun that all his flesh should be shredded.

Well we know for a fact that he does dodge bullets.. he sees them in slow motion in th weapon x novel.. something that was displayed on panel during an x-men storyline.. and daredevil's even flat out stated that Logan dodges bullets..
erm

It may not make sense, but it's a capibility that's part of the character.

Well another way of looking at it is this. You would consider Cap and Wolverine to have about the same speed and reflexes. If Cap can see bullets in slow motion so should Wolverine.

Is this Weapon X novel supposed to be canon?

don't shiv
Termie 9/10
The Terminator has xray vision so will not he punching Logan But will utilize comprehensive files on anatomy to soften logan up with precise rapid fire to nerve strike areas then grab Logan's arms behind his back and shift his full weight onto Wolvies nek which closes the airway to his lungs
Logan blacks out after a long long struggle The T101 compensates to Logan's every move
Finally Term fills a bathtub with hot water lays Logan in thurr

after two weeks the Landlord breaks down the door to the apartment, neigbours are complaining about the smell

jinzin
Yes but there are levels of stupid sh$#. Trust me comics nowadays are no way as stupid as the ones many years ago. I actually think they are not that stupid now (IMO) for they are more science based than ever.

Yes it is and along with Gladiator's and BRB's feat too. This is because in the majority of their history they haven't shown that level of ridiculous strength. Which contradicts not only their history but their defined powers (Hulk's strength grows in proportion to his rage and stress but was nowhere as angry when he did that feat than other times in which he was much weaker).

He only has above average durability because of his HF and not the toughness of his skin. Now its clear that a minigun will shread the flesh off of Logan. It doesn't matter if its to the bone or not. Just enough to KO him.

If that's true then I don't think there is an argument anymore (unless Masterbruce thinks so). So I agree Logan wins all the time.
But comic physics are different than movie physics (and real life physics too). If Logan was to fight terminator in a movie world (or real world) then I definitely believe that his flesh is getting shredded of to the point of KO. Or hitting at least a vital organ stops Wolverine until more shots are added until he is Koed (In the real or movie world only though). So please don't argue here as I agree Logan wins in a comic fight (unless Masterbruce has something to add).

Good stuff man!

Well then since you asked I'll just say that I respectfully disagree with you a number of points there...

But I just thought I'd throw in that Wolverine's durability IS actually quite enhanced; his musculature is some 300% denser than it was before weapon X due to expirementation...

Also, I still don't think movie terminator takes this. Movie Logan was waltzing right through Jeans disintigration powers soooo..

but anywho...

thumbsup

jinzin
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well another way of looking at it is this. You would consider Cap and Wolverine to have about the same speed and reflexes. If Cap can see bullets in slow motion so should Wolverine.

Is this Weapon X novel supposed to be canon?

yeah. think so.

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman has dodged bullets by sensing a change in air pressure from the "firing" explosion and he's evaded bullets by his quick, acrobatic movements.

You're forgetting one important comic fact. Comic bullets job unless they hit an innocent person or progress a story.

Let's not forget that he dodged a sniper at least a block away by feeling the change in air pressure.

A slight bit more impressive than a joe blow and a .22.

Alfheim
yeah. think so.

Can you prove it all? Look do you have any sources that state that its in 616 continuity, because that would seal it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>