Apocalypse Vs Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2122/apocalypsewonderman7kg.jpg

Apocalypse has killed Captain America and the Wasp, Wonderman saw the whole thing and has sworn revenge

no external aid and no weapons.... who survives?

leonidas
with the kind of molecular control apoc has, it's hard to see any bruiser beating him. he has been a jobber in the past, but well written, powers used well, i can't see wm taking this . . .

illadelph12
Well written and power's used well no one that doesn't have godly telekinesis or matter manipulation should be able to phase Apocalypse, and even then you still need to land your attack.

I'd take Apoc 10/10.

TheKahn
Apocalypse wins 7/10.

He will find a way to lose at least 3

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
with the kind of molecular control apoc has, it's hard to see any bruiser beating him. he has been a jobber in the past, but well written, powers used well, i can't see wm taking this . . .

yeah... but at the same time can he really hurt Wonderman?

Lucid Lui
Are we talking Ionic Wonderman?

Scoobless
yeah... current Wonderman (couldn't find a decent pic)

leonidas
i'd say he was certainly strong enough to put a hurting on wm. he grows large enough he should just be able to smash him.

Scoobless
Wonderman is pretty much indestructible though.... and fast

Darth Kal-El
Apoc can make weapons out of his body, can emit energy blasts, and can augment his abilities by feeding on outside energy. He wins it 6/10.

Horrificus
I really like Wonderman. He is supposed to be just about indestrctable, (even though a Class 75 Hyperion broke his arm with punch, back in the Korvac What If?).
They used to describe him as having his cells bathed in Ionic Energy. But, now they say he is sentient ionic energy. So, without a PD I don't know how Apoc. is going to hurt him. And, any PD that is capable of breaking down WM on a molecular level, will probably be able to do the same to Apoc.
So, giving them a PD would throw it up in the air for either one to win.

long pig
I hate Apoc with the best of 'em, but written correctly, he's nigh impossible to be beaten by someone who doesn't have herald level abilities.

Wondyman don't got it, foo. FOO I say, FOO ASS FOO.

Mider
even a harald level being would have trouble fighting a properly done apocalypse since almost nothing has any affect against celestial tech and it can even hurt juggs.

APOCALYPSE NUR
Boy that Celestial tech. sure is great, ain't it?

APOCALYPSE NUR
I was being sarcastic by the way.

APOCALYPSE NUR
HOT DOG SONG:

Do da la la la la laaaaa la la!!!!!!!

Also, scoobless-- did you do the art work on your signature yourself? It's good. Is it 3D? (was not being sarcastic)

Scoobless
Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR
HOT DOG SONG:

Do da la la la la laaaaa la la!!!!!!!

Also, scoobless-- did you do the art work on your signature yourself? It's good. Is it 3D? (was not being sarcastic)

yup..... it was all my own work..... shifty

if any mods tell you differently, don't believe them (especially Digi)

evil face

Mainstream
Originally posted by long pig
I hate Apoc with the best of 'em, but written correctly, he's nigh impossible to be beaten by someone who doesn't have herald level abilities.

Wondyman don't got it, foo. FOO I say, FOO ASS FOO. wink

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by Scoobless
yup..... it was all my own work..... shifty

if any mods tell you differently, don't believe them (especially Digi)

evil face

Kick ass. Nice model man, nice model. I made a T-800 terminator endo. in my Micromax 3D program. It........ehh....it sucks though. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.