Is it just me, or....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
Is it just me, or is the KOTOR series the best Star Wars Expanded Universe series the best there is, especially with HK-47, he is extremely funny. I don't know, I just reall liked the series. Any thoughts?

docb77
nah, it's just you.

just kidding, I really did enjoy the first game. And I'll even admit to being smitten with the first half of the second. Howerver, it was definitely downhill from there. Storyline went to hell and the ending sucked.

Here's hoping that "episode 3" of kotor brings it back up to what the first 1 and 1/2 had.

docb77
deleted by docb77 - sorry wrong forum

VISQUIS
I agree that HK-47 is funny,what made me laugh is in kotor 1 where he said in the sith tomb"touch the master and you lose and arm,meatbag",im not sure if you had HK-47 with you then,if you did you would of heard it

Nactous
No one could agree as much as me.

SS_181st_Snow
For me, it's a tie between KotOR and the Jedi Academy Trilogy. Those are both really great eras of the EU, but I think KotOR just barely edges out JAT.

General G
HK-47: Commentary: As do I. It is our lot in life, I suppose, master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up.

I always loved that line from HK-47.

Tangible God
With the exception of anything invlolving Thrawn or Exar Kun, I have a disturbingly profound dislike of most of the EU. KOTOR lightens it up a bit, it's full of GOOD comical relief, making up for what Jar Jar killed.

VISQUIS
What about when you go up to him on the ship and he says "Do you need someone killed" or something like that

Nactous
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
For me, it's a tie between KotOR and the Jedi Academy Trilogy. Those are both really great eras of the EU, but I think KotOR just barely edges out JAT.
Hello

Quiero Mota
Was KOTOR really that great, or was it just because it was a highly interactive adventure game?

TPM on PS-One had very similar gameplay, except you could kill innocents.

General G
I dunno, I really like KOTOR 1 and 2, but the dark side ending for number 2 wasn't really that great, it didn't impress me like the other one did.

Wesker
None of the endings were that impressive. You play for upwards of 25 hours for an ending that is maybe 25 seconds. Pathetic.

Hello Friend
Meh, the KOTOR games weren't even the best Star Wars games.

TIE Fighter is the pwn.

Ushgarak
Damn straight.

Nactous
To each his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.