Odin & Zeus vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
And the winner is?

spideycarnage
RKT wins

unknowable
Originally posted by spideycarnage
RKT wins

He beats both at the same time?

unknowable
RKT wins

I thought he was skyfather and a half?

spideycarnage
zeus is the weakest link here, he's not even a class 100 he's a only 90..the olypian gods aren't as strong as a the skyfathers, even if its Zeus we're talking about.. Thor is a Superclass 100, he has yet to be defeated, and has contorl of all the runes. i think his magic and strenght will over well Odin and Zeuses. Granted the Odin team is strong a stong duo, if they play out the fight smart, they can do it, but odin does have a heavy load to carry.

unknowable
zeus is the weakest link here, he's not even a class 100 he's a only 90..the olypian gods aren't as strong as a the skyfathers, even if its Zeus we're talking about.. Thor is a Superclass 100, he has yet to be defeated, and has contorl of all the runes. i think his magic and strenght will over well Odin and Zeuses. Granted the Odin team is strong a stong duo, if they play out the fight smart, they can do it, but odin does have a heavy load to carry.

Interesting,

knew Zeus was normaly 90tons but he can easily augment his strength, to super class 100, not as strong as RTK but up there.

I think Zeus is at least 85-90%Odin power, this in combination with Odin's full power would surpass RTK, slightly though, but perhaps just enough to win.

GalacticStorm

Odins not class 100 either, i think hes around class 60 but when youre dealing with beings with cosmic and mystical strength of this magnitude, things like physical strength really dont come into it.

RKT Thor is still relatively unproven so at this stage i find it very hard to believe he can take out both Zeus and Odin. While hes almost certainly more powerful than either of them individually, it hasnt been shown to be greater to the extent where i can see him taking on two pantheon leaders.

unknowable
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
While hes almost certainly more powerful than either of them individually, it hasnt been shown to be greater to the extent where i can see him taking on two pantheon leaders.

I agree, both monarchs have shown great power, and like you said not on the level of RTK from an individual stand point but together as one, they have the edge.

Darth Kal-El
Both gods beat RKT but not pwn. They win it barely.

Diunic
GS has always the best and more equilibrated point of views.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Diunic

embarrasment Thank u D

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by unknowable
I thought he was skyfather and a half? gee two skyfathers vs. a skyfather and a half. hhhhmmmmmm....

spideycarnage
im not sure if zeus is on skyfather level but i could be wrong

Diunic
Of course you're wrong!!! Zeus is one of the most powerful Skyfathers. People tend to think Odin was above Zeus such thing was never proved. I wonder why people thinks that, probably because Thor is a more regular character in Marvel. Well mythologically Zeus has more impressive feats than Odin and almost every other god plus the olympians were worshiped my more people than the Asgardians.

Mider
didnt zues and odin fight once and stalemate each other.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Diunic
Seconded. He said it just about exactly as I would have.

Mider
GS is a forum master mind GS are you human? or are you from the miderverse ONLY SUCH A ONE COULD KNOW AS MUCH jk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.