Superman & Thor vs Doomsday & Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
not sure if this has been done b4..

fight takes place on planet like earth with no humanoid beings.

who wins?

spideycarnage
bump

Pepito
Superman and Thor but mainly because they can fly and the other 2 can't

spideycarnage
yeah they can fly , but i its pretty safe to say that the other too has more raw power than thor and supes, also doomsday and hulk is a bit more durable than the other two. id say its a pretty even match with speed, doomsday can keep up with superman, hulk with thor. i sy it would be a good and entertaining fight.

Pepito
Yes but Thor and Superman can just fly upwards and blast - neither have much speed either

spideycarnage
nah doomsday have been shown on many occations to keep up with superman's super speed.

Juntai
Originally posted by spideycarnage
nah doomsday have been shown on many occations to keep up with superman's super speed. Yep, Doomsday definately has Superspeed. They mention through most all of his appearances. Even Superman is commonly cought off guard by it.

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
not sure if this has been done b4..

fight takes place on planet like earth with no humanoid beings.

who wins?

Superman and Doomsday even
Hulk has more wins over Thor

Priest
laughing out loud !

quanchi112
hulk is not beating thor.

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
hulk is not beating thor.

Prove it

Hulk has more wins over Thor. Fact

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
laughing out loud !

I always make ppl laugh cool

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
Prove it

Hulk has more wins over Thor. Fact

Is that a fact? I honestly don't know.

I've always assumed that Hulk won every hand to hand fight, but eventually lost when Thor brought his hammer and his brains into to the fight. Care to direct me to some issues?

Newjak
Thor BFRs both off them into space

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Prove it

Hulk has more wins over Thor. Fact thor is above hulk. hes just more versatile and has more power at his disposal to counter hulk's brute strength.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
Is that a fact? I honestly don't know.

I've always assumed that Hulk won every hand to hand fight, but eventually lost when Thor brought his hammer and his brains into to the fight. Care to direct me to some issues?

Thor has almost never used his actual powers against Hulk. He goes up against him h2h and loses pretty consistently.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thor has almost never used his actual powers against Hulk. He goes up against him h2h and loses pretty consistently. He used his strongest lightning, thats it though.

strengthkills
Originally posted by quanchi112
thor is above hulk. hes just more versatile and has more power at his disposal to counter hulk's brute strength. He is more versatile,thats it,physically hulk has his number.

Mindship
Originally posted by Newjak
Thor BFRs both off them into space
That might be their best scenario. Both Doomsday and Hulk change in battle (one evolves, the other gets stronger), while Superman and Thor are relatively constant. Time works in favor of DD and Hulk, and both are too powerful to be taken out quickly.

UniOmni
If you take JLA/Avengers to be canon for both sides(which i don't) Thor already has shown the ability to put DD out the picture with one good blow.

Hulk can't take both down at the same time, so team megabrick loses.

Mindship
Originally posted by UniOmni
If you take JLA/Avengers to be canon for both sides(which i don't) Thor already has shown the ability to put DD out the picture with one good blow.
That was in the crossover? (which I believe is considered canon) I missed that. Where did Thor do that?

guy222
team two

Dark-Jaxx
Team 1. Hulk will lose quickly, then they double team DD.

Bouboumaster
I prefer team 2. They win. Bulk would become stronger, and stronger. No way he's one-shotted, unless it's End Game Thor, or Rune King Thor, or King Thor

horrorwolf
Savage Hulk takes out Thor, DD kills Superman.

Team 2 FTW.

llagrok
When has Savage Hulk taken out Thor?

We've seen Thor beat him, but never vice versa. Got any scans Horrorwolf?

h1a8
Taking BFR out DD solos all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.