Kain (Legacy of kain) vs Any Character from Games,Films or Series, and no God :D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
ok heres a post that hopefully will get you all going, Kain the legendary Vampire King against anyone you can think of having a chance, being a great fan i doubt he will have much trouble with most opposition and please try to keep fan boyish comments to a low big grin

please when you post a character for Kain to fight please post a nice description or a link to a site with information on skills and abilities, experience in battle etc etc confused

if you dont know anything about Kain or want more info look at my "Kain vs Cloud" post which should have all the info about Kain but i will prob add my own bits and pieces as we discuss wink

IMO this discussion wont last long because its doubtful Kain will be defeated but then some people may have good characters to fight him
and please no crying if your characters get slain easily without a chance smokin'

nathan summers
Kratos from God of War. His array of powers are just as impressive as Kain's. If anyone was going to match the power of Kain and his purified Soul Reaver -- it would be Kratos and the Blades of Chaos.

Burning thought
Kain would destroy Kratos pretty easily, simply use his Tk to freaze Kratos in the air and then slash him in half

Hoshi
Shin Gouki:The user of the strongest way of killing in all world, able to hit so fast that the impact of its punchs will only be noticed a few moments later , able to destroy mountains with his bare hands , destroyed a comet 1/3 the size of the earth without much effort , cut the ocean in a half, can teleport , destroy not only the body , but the soul and mind.He is also always improving , he trains a lot, everyday he grows stronger, and even without any of his power he is a class A martial artist , time is not a problem to him.

Pyron from darkstalkers, the guy is a living universe(he is no god)
X from megaman series , i dont have much information about him , but Acrossurge can give you all the reason you need.
Superman:do i need to say anything?
Super sonic:lightspeed , will kill kain before he even notice it.
Dante : He can stop time just like kain, has more guns and more fire power, is tougher and has killed guys like kain many times before.

nathan summers
Originally posted by Burning thought
Kain would destroy Kratos pretty easily, simply use his Tk to freaze Kratos in the air and then slash him in half

I could say the same thing about Kain. Kratos could easily use Medusa's head to " freeze " Kain and slash him in half. Or use Posiden's miniature storm which is a combo of water and lightening etc..to kill Kain, since he's suceptible to water. Or Use " Rage of the Gods " which makes him indestructable to all forms of attack...and slash Kain in half. See how EASY it would be? Kain isn't indestructable. Immortal, yes. Indestructable, no.

Burning thought
Kratos takes about 5 secks to Freeze the monsters from the game, i doubt Kain will be as susceptible, also even if Kain got slashed in half, being immortal he will simply come back to life and reform as he does in Defiance, whereas Kains TK, is instant and would be in effect before Kratos can Freeze Kain even if it is possible

also Rage of the Gods only lasts a limited amount of time and Kain can simply Teleport away from Kratos until it wears off, same with Poseidons rage, it is not al ong range attack

Kratos would be a good enough fight but Kain will win in the end

Burning thought
Originally posted by Hoshi
Shin Gouki:The user of the strongest way of killing in all world, able to hit so fast that the impact of its punchs will only be noticed a few moments later , able to destroy mountains with his bare hands , destroyed a comet 1/3 the size of the earth without much effort , cut the ocean in a half, can teleport , destroy not only the body , but the soul and mind.He is also always improving , he trains a lot, everyday he grows stronger, and even without any of his power he is a class A martial artist , time is not a problem to him.

Pyron from darkstalkers, the guy is a living universe(he is no god)
X from megaman series , i dont have much information about him , but Acrossurge can give you all the reason you need.
Superman:do i need to say anything?
Super sonic:lightspeed , will kill kain before he even notice it.
Dante : He can stop time just like kain, has more guns and more fire power, is tougher and has killed guys like kain many times before.

First off none of these can kill Kain, it is impossible since Kain is immortal, you may destroy his body but Kain will reform elsware and be back fighting again, with the speed and strength of a Vampire also he conused many more vampires adding their strength to his own, also being a vampire he can survive most punishment such as swords through most of his body, swords he cant dodge or block would be thrown into the air with a quick move of TK, he could freeze Dante with his TK, freeze him in the air with mind powers which he cannot move from, same with Super sonice, Superman, Shin as well will be frozen in air

the only one who seems powerful is Pyron but since i dont know who he is or can imagine him there is no way i can discuss it

Hoshi
I already saw his ability to stop time in the games, but he cant do that as you say , he cant control time so good . All the fighters I put has(or fought someone) the ability of stopping time.All right, he is imortal, but I though the fight would end after killing "one" of kains many ,many lifes.
Kain takes some time to stop the time , superman would have already sent him to the sun , the same goes for super sonic.Kains ability of stopping time isnt like zoom ,at least not in the storyline.

samishe
I already saw his ability to stop time in the games, but he cant do that as you say , he cant control time so good . All the fighters I put has(or fought someone) the ability of stopping time.All right, he is imortal, but I though the fight would end after killing "one" of kains many ,many lifes.
Kain takes some time to stop the time , superman would have already sent him to the sun , the same goes for super sonic.Kains ability of stopping time isnt like zoom ,at least not in the storyline.

It's not like Kain has many lifes. He just doesn't die so you can't count it as win. And Kain can slow time as well as to fast it. He can controle time as he wish, it's just not showed well in the game.

Hoshi
Originally posted by samishe
It's not like Kain has many lifes. He just doesn't die so you can't count it as win. And Kain can slow time as well as to fast it. He can controle time as he wish, it's just not showed well in the game.

I know he can control the time, but in a fight he takes some time to do it , and he spend his energy doing that ,I know he is imortal , but being imortal is nothing more than having coutless lifes (for me at least).

samishe
I know he can control the time, but in a fight he takes some time to do it , and he spend his energy doing that ,I know he is imortal , but being imortal is nothing more than having coutless lifes (for me at least).

Well, in Kain's case it's a little different. He is not dieing and then returning. He is just undieing.

Hoshi
In the games he looks like exactly like raziel when you lose .You are ressurected in the same place.And if you think well , you can consider Kain a demi god or something like that , so it is not fair we cant put other gods against him.

samishe
In the games he looks like exactly like raziel when you lose .You are ressurected in the same place.And if you think well , you can consider Kain a demi god or something like that , so it is not fair we cant put other gods against him.

True. This is not fair.

Blue nocturne
Shungokusatsu destroy's kains soul.

samishe
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Shungokusatsu destroy's kains soul.

I'm not sure he has one. When his body destroyed it just reforms back.

MadMel
mind, body and soul...hmmm
mind blocks it, kain has awesome mental power.
body can be destroyed, but he regenerates.
soul..kain has a soul??? confused laughing out loud

Burning thought
Originally posted by samishe
True. This is not fair.

ok ok, we can let some Gods go against him but when i said no God i meant THE GOD, the one who people pray to in Real life but Gods from Games and things i guess can fight him

samishe
What you say if Raiden(MK) fought Kain?

Burning thought
problem is, Human sized opponents can be instantly controlled by Kains TK and thrown around, God or no God they are still thrown around, but i guess Raiden is pretty cool, he almost flies and throws lightning so hes pretty strong

samishe
TK won't do much against Raiden. Hard to deside since they both immortal.

Shin_Gouken
Kain can be immortal all he wants. Shin Akuma's Shungokusatsu will just kill his soul. Gen survived the shungokusatsu only because he was able to remove his soul from his body a split second before the hit. Kain can't do that.

Shin_Gouken
Sorry about the double post but here's something from wikipedia about shun goku satsu:

Storywise, during the Shun Goku Satsu the martial artist drags their victim to the Netherealm (Hell) where their bodies are both burned and simultaneously attacked by demons. The ferocity with which these demons attack depends on the amount of negative karma an individual has accrued over their lifetime.

It doesn't matter if he has a soul or not, he's just gone.

Lana
Please read the forum rules before creating threads....

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.