Melinda and Melinda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
I personally thought it was superb. It also has a decent 'serious' performance by Will Ferrell. Couldn't stand the narration, but other than that I thought it was ace. It's very underrated, even though it wasn't made to be a masterpiece, IMO.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0378947/

Anyone else see this? Or even like it?

Nevermind
I've seen it and thought it was fantastic. I thought the whole idea of presenting a story in two different ways was excellent. Woody's later works are very underrated. Great acting from the cast aswell.

helloimyellow
Nevermind ur an idiot

MildPossession
Melinda and Melinda is waiting to be watched, enjoy Woody Allen films so I am looking forwards to this one with Radha Mitchell.

Solo
Originally posted by helloimyellow
Nevermind ur an idiot
Shut the **** up.

DarkWizard
Nevermind ur an idiot

Nevermind has the common sense to place a period at the end of his sentence.

Not only that, But if you are going to attack someones level of knowledge, do it without looking like an imbecile.

Nevermind
Nevermind ur an idiot

Clap, Clap. I don't think I can find a post that has less validity than that. Not only do you flame me here but you also send me a PM. Which I'm still trying to decipher but lack the technology required to translate it. Please keep post on topic, as this is a very worthwhile thread. BTW, I suspect socking seeing as 3 of his 10 posts are directed at me for being an "idiot" without any excuse as to why I am one.

With Melinda and Melinda I was a little weary. This was because it didn't have Woody acting in it. However, I was happy of the outcome. I'm can't wait to see Match Point.

Solo
Originally posted by Nevermind
With Melinda and Melinda I was a little weary. This was because it didn't have Woody acting in it. However, I was happy of the outcome. I'm can't wait to see Match Point.
I completely agree.

helloimyellow
Originally posted by DarkWizard
Nevermind has the common sense to place a period at the end of his sentence.

Not only that, But if you are going to attack someones level of knowledge, do it without looking like an imbecile.

shhhh i have a life punctuation is a pointless waste of time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.