Image of Mahmoud Abbas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ephraim
Image of Mahmoud Abbas

Ephraem.com is the foundation letter to this one.
A clearer understanding of this will be gained by first reading it.

What constitutes an Image? The definition of an image is a likeness of someone or something. It is something that represents a person or thing. If someone saw this image he would know exactly who or where it came from and for what purpose this image was created. Many Christians believe that in the book of Revelation an image will be created of the first beast that will both speak and kill all those who do not worship it. Their interpretation is that a statue will be erected of this beast and somehow it will be inspired to talk through some miracle of Satan. Maybe this interpretation was acceptable some years ago but at this very close proximity to coming of the Lord I do not see why they continue with these myths. All that can happen with this continued deception is that the lost souls who are left on earth to endure the Great Tribulation will have no knowledge to help guide them in their trying time. Many will be saved during the Great Tribulation so it is imperative Christians stop being politically correct and understand who their enemy is.

Revelation 13:11, "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

As stated in ephraem. com horns in the Bible mean kings or leaders of a country. The second beast arose on Jan. 25, 2006 in the election of Hamas to the Palestinian parliament. Many thought they would win enough seats to be a formidable opposition. No one, including myself, thought Hamas was going to win the election. Now they are in charge of the Palestinian Authority. Fatah which represented the first beast, Arafat and Mahmoud Abbas, has now lost power and moved aside for the appearance of the second beast Mahmoud Abbas and Hamas. Abbas (Fatah) is the President of the Palestinian Authority and will now share power with Hamas.

Revelation 13:12,"And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

Hamas exercises all the power of the Palestinian Authority and caused them to worship the first beast. This took place when Fatah, after losing the election, feared Hamas would take over the security forces and forced all security officials to swear an oath of allegiance to Mahmoud Abbas. The word worship should be translated as honor. The deadly head (nation) wound is Gaza and all the land given back by Israel to the Palestinians during the course of the Oslo Accords and the Roadmap for Peace.As land has been given back the deadly wound is being healed.

Revelation 13:14,"And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

What is the Image of Mahmoud Abbas? Is it reasonable that a statue will be made of him and Muslims will worship it? Muslims would never worship Abbas; they revere their God and his Prophet. Mahmoud Abbas certainly does stand for something. This image has been portrayed in the news constantly since the election of Hamas. It is the reason Oslo even had a chance. It is exactly the opposite of what Hamas believes. Abbas stands for the right of Israel to exist. He stands for all the agreements signed between Israel and the Palestinians and he stands for the idea of a two-state solution. This Image of him is what is being pushed on Hamas. An Image Hamas will not accept.

Revelation 13:15," And he had power to give life unto the Image of the beast, that the Image should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

Hamas and Mahmoud Abbas have power to give life unto the Image of the beast. They together can accept the principles of Mahmoud Abbas or reject them.
These principles are the basis for furthering the peace process with Israel. If these principles are ignored and not honored, many will be killed by Israel.
All of my interpretations and declarations concerning prophecy are based on things I have seen. I know there will be many things that I do not see. When Christians go home to be with the Lord I will be with them. Be prepared, Satan will soon be cast out of heaven to earth. He will be here for three and a half years. Let no man tell you he is God. All faith must be in Jesus Christ our Lord and he will appear after the tribulations to come.

Watchman Of Ephraim Hosea 9:8

finti
he does hide his horns well though

guess you refer to the OSLO PEACE PROCESS, Oslo is just a city

debbiejo
Originally posted by ephraim
Image of Mahmoud Abbas

Ephraem.com is the foundation letter to this one.
A clearer understanding of this will be gained by first reading it.

What constitutes an Image? The definition of an image is a likeness of someone or something. It is something that represents a person or thing. If someone saw this image he would know exactly who or where it came from and for what purpose this image was created. Many Christians believe that in the book of Revelation an image will be created of the first beast that will both speak and kill all those who do not worship it. Their interpretation is that a statue will be erected of this beast and somehow it will be inspired to talk through some miracle of Satan. Maybe this interpretation was acceptable some years ago but at this very close proximity to coming of the Lord I do not see why they continue with these myths. All that can happen with this continued deception is that the lost souls who are left on earth to endure the Great Tribulation will have no knowledge to help guide them in their trying time. Many will be saved during the Great Tribulation so it is imperative Christians stop being politically correct and understand who their enemy is.

Revelation 13:11, "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

As stated in ephraem. com horns in the Bible mean kings or leaders of a country. The second beast arose on Jan. 25, 2006 in the election of Hamas to the Palestinian parliament. Many thought they would win enough seats to be a formidable opposition. No one, including myself, thought Hamas was going to win the election. Now they are in charge of the Palestinian Authority. Fatah which represented the first beast, Arafat and Mahmoud Abbas, has now lost power and moved aside for the appearance of the second beast Mahmoud Abbas and Hamas. Abbas (Fatah) is the President of the Palestinian Authority and will now share power with Hamas.

Revelation 13:12,"And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

Hamas exercises all the power of the Palestinian Authority and caused them to worship the first beast. This took place when Fatah, after losing the election, feared Hamas would take over the security forces and forced all security officials to swear an oath of allegiance to Mahmoud Abbas. The word worship should be translated as honor. The deadly head (nation) wound is Gaza and all the land given back by Israel to the Palestinians during the course of the Oslo Accords and the Roadmap for Peace.As land has been given back the deadly wound is being healed.

Revelation 13:14,"And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

What is the Image of Mahmoud Abbas? Is it reasonable that a statue will be made of him and Muslims will worship it? Muslims would never worship Abbas; they revere their God and his Prophet. Mahmoud Abbas certainly does stand for something. This image has been portrayed in the news constantly since the election of Hamas. It is the reason Oslo even had a chance. It is exactly the opposite of what Hamas believes. Abbas stands for the right of Israel to exist. He stands for all the agreements signed between Israel and the Palestinians and he stands for the idea of a two-state solution. This Image of him is what is being pushed on Hamas. An Image Hamas will not accept.

Revelation 13:15," And he had power to give life unto the Image of the beast, that the Image should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

Hamas and Mahmoud Abbas have power to give life unto the Image of the beast. They together can accept the principles of Mahmoud Abbas or reject them.
These principles are the basis for furthering the peace process with Israel. If these principles are ignored and not honored, many will be killed by Israel.
All of my interpretations and declarations concerning prophecy are based on things I have seen. I know there will be many things that I do not see. When Christians go home to be with the Lord I will be with them. Be prepared, Satan will soon be cast out of heaven to earth. He will be here for three and a half years. Let no man tell you he is God. All faith must be in Jesus Christ our Lord and he will appear after the tribulations to come.

Watchman Of Ephraim Hosea 9:8 This is just another interpretation of Revelations and Daniel. People used to think it was some statue like beast that was given the technology to speak, but now are leaning towards it being kingdoms or nations, or even belief systems, each calling the other "Beast"...But beast only mean "Mans number or number of man.".......Nothing evil in that....And the 3 1/2 years Trib. Which is 1/2 of the 7 (In the midst of) happened back in Daniel and is historical. If you continue to look at that passage, you see that a Covenant has to be confirmed....Confirmed means that it has already existed! Not a new peace treaty, an old one confirmed. In fact it says nothing about a peace treaty in scripture. Only confirming a covenant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.