The Juggernaut Team vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who could beat these beings with there vast stamina & Durability who also have atleast class 100ton range. The Limit is 100 no body higher then Morg at full power

Team Juggernaut
Current Juggernaut
Utlimate Juggernaut
Classic Juggernaut
8th day Juggernaut
Trion Juggernaut

Rewmac
Vs. The Super Team

Superman One Million
Pre-Crisis Superman
Energy Superman
Superman Prime
Superboy-Prime
Supergirl (current)

ExtraMision5555
Vs. Terror Squad

Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange (Green Cloak)
Dr. Fate (Red highlights in hair)
Dr. Strange (blue/gold Cloak)

inamilist
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Vs. Terror Squad

Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate

lol!

newjak86
How powerful is Morg at Full power just wondering how close to Skyfather he is.

golem370
He like a 6 to there 10 IMO

juggernaut66666
vs doomsday team
dos doomsday
dw doomsday
h/p doomsday
gw doomsday

spideycarnage
thor
warrior madness thor
King thor
Rune King thor

Pepito
Strange, Doomsday and Superman Prime are above Morg.

My team:

Superman
Xman
Martian Manhunter
Bedlam (the exemplar)
Scrier, weakened form

Pepito
Originally posted by spideycarnage
thor
warrior madness thor
King thor
Rune King thor

If Morg is a sixth of a skyfather and noone is allowed to be over Morg then why put in the most powerful skyfathers?

Swanky-Tuna
Or my team:

Cable
Cable
Cable
Cable
Dr. Strange
All stacked up on each others' shoulders with Dr. Strange at the top.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Pepito
If Morg is a sixth of a skyfather and noone is allowed to be over Morg then why put in the most powerful skyfathers?

oh shoot i need to know how to read. hehe
here we go

Banner Hulk
Mindless Hulk
Savage Hulk
Professor Hulk

juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut alone would own all of these teams except thor

spideycarnage
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

thats tru, morg shouldent be the powercap in this thread, trion juggy is god level isen he?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Or my team:

Cable
Cable
Cable
Cable
Dr. Strange
All stacked up on each others' shoulders with Dr. Strange at the top.

Ohhh Rofl thats a good team!!!

even better

Team Sweetsweet

Cable
Cable
Cable
Cable
Dr. Strange
ALl stacked up on each others shoulders with Dr. Strange at the top PLUS a cherry on the tip top of his head

spideycarnage

i don;t think he wont be able to beat the strange, fate team

juggernaut66666
i think he could because he just steps on them like on ants

coosie
Energy Wielders

Dazzler
Jean Grey
Storm
Polaris
Invisible Woman
Magma
Psylocke
Meltdown

juggernaut66666
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Pepito
Technically since Trion Juggernaut is above Morg there's no way round this

spideycarnage
yup^

ExtraMision5555
Nope^

juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut is 26 meters tall and he destroyed dimensions by single punches and was able to rip the fabric of reality space and time

spideycarnage
Nope^

ur trying to say that morg is ablove trion juggy?? confused

spideycarnage
trion juggernaut is 26 meters tall and he destroyed dimensions by single punches and was able to rip the fabric of reality space and time

size doesnt mean much, if it did then giant man would be the powerfullest person in the universe and strange and fate duo can do the job.

Swanky-Tuna
Ohhh Rofl thats a good team!!!

even better

Team Sweetsweet

Cable
Cable
Cable
Cable
Dr. Strange
ALl stacked up on each others shoulders with Dr. Strange at the top PLUS a cherry on the tip top of his head
Cherries enhance Dr. Strange's abilities a hundred-fold.

i think he could because he just steps on them like on ants
Hehe, for all of their training in the arts of the mystics, they never learned how to avoid giant feet or fly or dodge. Or even how to maintain their well being.

Pepito
a) Giant Man isn't bigger than Trion
b) Trion's size was due to stored up mystical energy

spideycarnage
there's a cap to giant man's size?

ExtraMision5555
Cherries enhance Dr. Strange's abilities a hundred-fold.

Hehe, for all of their training in the arts of the mystics, they never learned how to avoid giant feet or fly or dodge. Or even how to maintain their well being.

Rofl@that post

Cant you see?

Two teams have allready been presented

Terror Squad

and The Cablestack+Dr. Strange, w/or w/out cherry modification

golem370
Well since there can be 100 people at or around Morgs full strength power then how about 25 Bannerless Hulks 25 Morgs at full power and 25 Gladiator and 1 X-Man. Because all of them might be able to take off all of their helmets and then X-Man could attack their minds. Also since Dr Strange to match or beat Galactus he and Fate suppose to be equal to strnage does not contrive to this list

newjak86
Well you have a being that is floating around Skyfahter level in Trion I don't think any team with the limits presented could beat that.

Not strange or a whole team of Stranges I mean with a good amount of prep and alot of help from higher up cosmics he could but then he is basically going over the cap as he would then be powered above skyfather to do so.
Juggernaut beats any person you can think of if it is capped at Morg's full power.

Swanky-Tuna
Trion around skyfather level? Seriously, how long did he exist and what did he do besides smash through dimensions?

Ex11B
Originally posted by golem370
Who could beat these beings with there vast stamina & Durability who also have atleast class 100ton range. The Limit is 100 no body higher then Morg at full power

Team Juggernaut
Current Juggernaut
Utlimate Juggernaut
Classic Juggernaut
8th day Juggernaut
Trion Juggernaut

Count Nefaria
Asgardian Destroyer
The Fury
Mangog
Jahf

supremthor
Get ready to reduce your iq by about -20. Funny dub over of Juggernaut from xman = http://youtube.com/watch?v=k4qdX6_9XgI&search=juggernaut

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by supremthor
Get ready to reduce your iq by about -20. Funny dub over of Juggernaut from xman = http://youtube.com/watch?v=k4qdX6_9XgI&search=juggernaut
Oh man, that was hilarious. They even did some semi-character voices.

spideycarnage
wow thats funnyyyyyyyyy!

KillAll
Vs. Terror Squad

Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate

ur dr stranges would fall pretty quick. not sure at all about the 2 fates.

golem370
Dr Strange is as powerful or more powerful as fate

KillAll
but traditionally, strange gets beat up by juggernaut, and rather easily at that wink

strange usually tries to cast spells, to hault juggernaut, or to slow him down. but juggernauts spell of unstoppability marches through them, and strange cant get away.

with prep strange COULD beat juggernaut, but still, not by attacking him directly. he would have to counteract the bands that make cain marko juggernaut.

newjak86
Originally posted by supremthor
Get ready to reduce your iq by about -20. Funny dub over of Juggernaut from xman = http://youtube.com/watch?v=k4qdX6_9XgI&search=juggernaut That was so Funny laughing

golem370
I thought Dr Strange beat Cyttorak once?

inamilist
Originally posted by KillAll
but traditionally, strange gets beat up by juggernaut, and rather easily at that wink

strange usually tries to cast spells, to hault juggernaut, or to slow him down. but juggernauts spell of unstoppability marches through them, and strange cant get away.

with prep strange COULD beat juggernaut, but still, not by attacking him directly. he would have to counteract the bands that make cain marko juggernaut.

LOL, when did this happen

with all the high end dimensional and whatever feats Strange just seems to pull out of nowhere, i don't think stopping a big brawler is going to be that tough

trion may be more difficult, but when has he stood up to the LT? hmmmmm?

GODSCRIBE
trion juggy is skyfather and above, seeing as though he is powered by all of cyttoraks power. all these characters you're mentioning won't do the job Im afraid.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
trion juggy is skyfather and above, seeing as though he is powered by all of cyttoraks power. all these characters you're mentioning won't do the job Im afraid.
Proof please.

golem370
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/tripevil.htm#TRION

Swanky-Tuna
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/tripevil.htm#TRION
What are Jeff Christiansen's certifications?

newjak86
I thought Dr Strange beat Cyttorak once? Not really I know they met but basically all that happened was Strange was trying to rescue somone he was trying to talk Cyttorak into giving up the prisoner Cyttorak said intstead why don't you become my priest then Jugg snuck and hit him from behind then Cyttorak teleported everyone away.
Actually Strange has a habit of teleporting Juggernaut to help him out in trouble. wink

Oh by the way all those upper level feats Strange has pretty much is because he can ask for power from higher ups like the Vishanti or Cyttorak himself thats the only way he can manage to hang with the cosmic characters otherwise people like Thor could probably have a chance at beating him.

KillAll
Originally posted by inamilist
LOL, when did this happen

with all the high end dimensional and whatever feats Strange just seems to pull out of nowhere, i don't think stopping a big brawler is going to be that tough

trion may be more difficult, but when has he stood up to the LT? hmmmmm?

laugh all you want... only incontinuity appearances, juggernaut marches through stranges spells, and nearly killed him once.

Marcus4600
Galactus.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by KillAll
laugh all you want... only incontinuity appearances, juggernaut marches through stranges spells, and nearly killed him once.
Has he ever tried mindflaying him?

KillAll
Has he ever tried mindflaying him?

impossible to do now that the onslaught junk is over wink

Tassadar
Dont need a team, just one of two people - The Preacher, or The Saint of Killers

Tron
Batman, and Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.