Tommy Vercetty vs Carl Johnson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
Just for laughs big grin

JacopeX
Stupid, this aint funny

Well its MAfia vs Gangsta ((tommy vs Carl))

samishe
It's one on one so there is no F@!king differance who's gangster and and who is mafia.

kamikz
I would say Tommy, he seemed like a more professional killer and more cold blooded. He was also older and had more experience in killing people I bet.

JacopeX
And he got the mafia

CJ is a real killa from the streets and has the street gangs

brainchild81
CJ. Especially in h2h. He also has better weapons

kamikz
TV has the chainsaw in close distance.
And I woulden't count CJ's weapons as better, the most powerful in that game is the minigun, which is also the most powerful in VC, so it's who shoots first. Or anyone could finish the other with a rocketlauncher.

Stalker 360
cj can buff up so hand to hand cj cj has better weapons dual wielding so cj i say cj

brainchild81
Originally posted by kamikz
TV has the chainsaw in close distance.
And I woulden't count CJ's weapons as better, the most powerful in that game is the minigun, which is also the most powerful in VC, so it's who shoots first. Or anyone could finish the other with a rocketlauncher. CJ has a launcher that locks on though. Tommy doesn't.

IcePunk
CJ wins easily

Scorpion_Master
CJ with full leveled Martial arts, strength and speed...

Ex11B
lol

samishe
Tommy seemed to has stronger temper. He never allowed anyone to speak rude to him in the game.

streetfighter58
you appearently don't know the run circle punch in vice city

samishe
Originally posted by streetfighter58
you appearently don't know the run circle punch in vice city

Me?

kamikz
Originally posted by brainchild81
CJ has a launcher that locks on though. Tommy doesn't.

It's not hard to miss someone that is standing still really. Especially if they are not to far away from eachother. And everybody is saying CJ because he is in the newer game, where there is so many options to choose from. If we would only go through the fully canon part (the videos in the beginning, cause that's how they are displayed, the rest is up to the player) then CJ is a very skinny guy, while Tommy is not. Tommy has been through more and actually has some martial arts skill in the beginning of the game. Both of them would canonically only take 1 shot to the head, so it would be up to the best marksman or the fastest drawer. It is impossible to judge CJ's apperance except from the beginning, I could say as well that CJ is a fat ass.

samishe
Originally posted by kamikz
It's not hard to miss someone that is standing still really. Especially if they are not to far away from eachother. And everybody is saying CJ because he is in the newer game, where there is so many options to choose from. If we would only go through the fully canon part (the videos in the beginning, cause that's how they are displayed, the rest is up to the player) then CJ is a very skinny guy, while Tommy is not. Tommy has been through more and actually has some martial arts skill in the beginning of the game. Both of them would canonically only take 1 shot to the head, so it would be up to the best marksman or the fastest drawer. It is impossible to judge CJ's apperance except from the beginning, I could say as well that CJ is a fat ass.

Totally agree. If to judge these characters according to story videoes CJ seemed to me like a weak and irresolute guy. While Tommy is a real killer.

2D_MASTER
I say Tommy. Because CJ is lame. Tommy has the mob, and a fawking chainsaw.

SolidEnd
darn right

Otus
Well, this is all about weapons, I guess. Both are ordinary people with no special skills... I say CJ, just like him more. erm

vpokdekjyafmidp
CJ is black
TV is ****in crazy though
idk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.