GRAND MASTER vs RUNE KING THOR vs UATA{watcher}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
my money is on grand master. what do u guys think?

Pepito
Rune King Thor- Grand Master is an awfil fighter

GalacticStorm
Uatu is just below Galactus in power, hes beyond RKT and Grandmaster imo

leonidas
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Uatu is just below Galactus in power, hes beyond RKT and Grandmaster imo

wink

Mider
not in mine he is powerful but he can probably be overcome by enough earth heros, RKT and Grandmaster that would be an interesting fight Grandmaster puts a life bomb next to RKT while he aint watching and stalls him till its time and he just leaves letting RKT and one part of the universe get blown to nothing

Mider
has there ever been a battle with the watcher involved?

thesilverspider
Uatu wins this grandmaster is a non factor in this fight IMO.

Mider
feats of the watcher are?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Mider
feats of the watcher are?
alot of TP feats mostly but considering that the elder watcher who is Uatu's father I believe is around Galactus level Uatu isn't to far behind.When the elder watcher and Galactus fought the universe was falling apart around them.Plus it was stated several times that watchers are incredibly powerful.

Mider
was galactus hungry even if he wasnt Uata wins

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Mider
was galactus hungry even if he wasnt Uata wins
When Galactus and the elder fought Galactus just finished eating earth.So he was as strong as he ever was.

Diunic
Galactus is above any Watcher under normal conditions. The Grandmaster and RKT probably aren't above the One who is the most powerful Watcher but also I think they hardly are below the others because the truth is that Watchers never displayed such great abilities.

guy222
RKT

Gonna b interesting to see if Uatu gets his revenge against Rulk

Black bolt z
Uatu.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

Uriel005
Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.