I'm PUMPED for some ETHAN flashback-ness!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuincE
Tonights episode better not suck. And ethan better be in it lots!

Morning_Glory
woot

Darth Macabre
Wow.....so all the Other's are fakes huh? With glue on beards and all....I kinda figured that actually. Or am I just misinterpreting that?

SlickRick69
they're just all part of the same crew/group, rather than being 2 separate groups of Others. I thought there were the 'good Others' the doctor-types, studying the Survivors, and the 'bad Others' the Ethans and the Goodwins, gone mad from the disease or whatever...

nope! just all Others, good, bad, Sawyer's the one with the guns!

(shout out to Army of Darkness! woot!)

(I know, I know... Zeke has a few guns too, thanks to him and the Others getting the best of Jack and the gang...)

at least a few questions answered, finally... now, where the Hell did they disappear to? of course, they had to clear out after Claire 'escaped' and surely, they've gone off to one of the other hatches near-by, but where?!

and, Ooooo... Henry's back at the hatch, working on Locke!! stupid Locke, he was easy enough to break down, huh? Locke set himself up to be cracked, by giving Henry the book in the first place!

which might be a deeper part of the whole game Locke is playing...
is he the genius, or the Other, in the shadow of genius?

hmmmm...

Ness

Marth18
Changing subject...I really believe that Henry is an other...always talking about "Real world" stuff, like asking for Cheeseburgers and Stephen King books, its like hes trying to hard to fit in so to me it looks obvious that hes a other

VenomVA
Originally posted by Marth18
Changing subject...I really believe that Henry is an other...always talking about "Real world" stuff, like asking for Cheeseburgers and Stephen King books, its like hes trying to hard to fit in so to me it looks obvious that hes a other

I agree!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Marth18

I think so too...I think his whole point was to infiltrate their camp, and drive a wedge between them all....And to me, it seems like it's mission accomplished.

Marth18
BUT!!! THat guy in last nights episode, that ethan was talking to, thats the guy on the boat that kidnapped walt and jack saw in the forest
so pretty much they dress themselves up to look like straded people when in reality they are clean as fuhk lol hense the beard and makeup in the locker that Freckels found, er.... kate and also that stuff ethan was injecting claire with was same stuff desmond was injecting himself with right ?

QuincE
Probably. They've got a life supply of medicine and they don't even know it.

And I think that Henry is like THE other. The one that Mr. Friendly "the bearded guy" was like "what am i supposed to tell HIM?"

SlickRick69
hasn't Claire taken a shift in the hatch ever?

wouldn't Jack have shown her and everyone all the goodies they found in there, including the medicine chest?

or is it only Locke, Jack, Hurley, Kate and (used to be) Michael, who take shifts, along with maybe a few redshirts?

even so, wouldn't someone know about the medicine in Desmond's cabinet, and maybe might be curious if it might look familiar to Claire, now that everyone will surely find out about the Medical hatch?

ooo, maybe that new hatch will be the hang-out once Locke divides the camp for his big war vs Jack and Jack's crew!!

big question will be: which side will Sawyer be on, with the guns?!

Ness
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I think so too...I think his whole point was to infiltrate their camp, and drive a wedge between them all....And to me, it seems like it's mission accomplished. I was on the fence about the new guy until he said " Why do you let him deside for you ". And then Locke got really pissed off. And I knew he was with the others.

QuincE
If locke ends up getting decieved and tricked like that, I'll lose all respect for him. I mean....OBVIOUS MAYBE??

Dirty Vader
We knew he was one of the others in Ep14 when he evily smiled at Sayid, when Jack intervened.Trouble is only Sayid knows and perhaps Eko (not sure about eko, he was acting mysteriously)

SlickRick69
maybe he only smiled that way because he saw some weakness amongst his captors, which he turned to some advantage next ep by getting to Locke the way he did..

he may be well-educated, wealthy, snobbish, but maybe he is an adventurer/explorer, with a busted balloon somewhere on the island...

an Other of another sort, I suppose

Ness
both very good arguments and i think that we are very obsevent ppl. And i will lose all respect for Loche if he does too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.