Everyone's favourite Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Do you think if Vader were remade in film with current technology he would flip around with all those cool Sidious moves. If anything, wouldn't the force help him. After all he is the chosen one and canonically he is supposed to have an even higher force potential than Marka Ragnos.

Faunus
No. It would look stupid, even with CGI. A cyborg wearing heavy and protective armor would most definitely be incapable of doing Yoda / Sidious flips and whatnot. Vader's style might seem more refined and flashy than it did in the OT, but certainly not in the Ataru-on-crack way that Yoda and Sidious fight.

Captain REX
It would be horrid.

Wesker
I personally thought he fought fine, considering. He didn't need to show off when he's hacking at a barely trained boy.

Arker
Originally posted by Faunus
Vader's style might seem more refined and flashy than it did in the OT, but certainly not in the Ataru-on-crack way that Yoda and Sidious fight.

Ataru-on-crack? Lol. Very good way of putting it, Faunus.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Faunus
No. It would look stupid, even with CGI.

What the f**k?..........and a 70 year old man and an 800 year old creature don't??????????

Yes zephiel, it would look tyte!

Arker
Yes, but Sidious and Yoda were of such great Force magnitude, had aboslutely no terminal injuries, and just kind of had agile bodies that they could look cool jumping around. But a crippled man with pretty good Force and not very agile at all jumping around? No.

Wesker
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
What the f**k?..........and a 70 year old man and an 800 year old creature don't??????????

Yes zephiel, it would look tyte!

You've got to be kidding me. It's bad enough that Vader looks like an s & M reject, but now he has to do Matrix-style kung fu to appease the crowds? Ridiculous.

Darth_Glentract
Well, we did learn in RODV that Vader's style was based on the opposite of Makashi(brute power) and that he purposely kept his feet planted because 1. he was lazy and 2. Jedi couldn't break his defense and he easily could overpower them.

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by zephiel7
Do you think if Vader were remade in film with current technology he would flip around with all those cool Sidious moves. If anything, wouldn't the force help him. After all he is the chosen one and canonically he is supposed to have an even higher force potential than Marka Ragnos.

Tell me a scene where it would be absolutely, positively necessary for him to flip around. The fights in the OT were perfect, based more off of emotion than of CGI Bullshit.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Jedi couldn't break his defense and he easily could overpower them.

yes

Hello Friend
Yeah, Vader relies on his raw physical strength rather than finess or skill.

Not saying this is bad. He could trump anyone but the best of duelists.

willman
Vader and OB1 were both old geezers in the OT so they couldnt have them flipping around like yoda. Anyway have you ever played star wars battlefront? (the first one). Have you ever grenaded darth vader and seen how funny it is to see him flying and flipping around? me and my m8 were wetting ourselves. It just wouldnt do to see Vader flipping like yoda.

DarkLordDeagle
My fav Sith is Dark Lord Deagle (me) evil face

CobbleR
Don't we have enough of these threads?

Fishy
Originally posted by CobbleR
Don't we have enough of these threads?

You can never have to much of the same threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.