teen titan RPG including made up character discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silent dreams
if your in the rpg or want to join it, post character bios with this sheet:

Name:
apperance: picture if you want
backround or bio:

this is for discussion only and recaps if it goes well here.

Thunder Fox
Name: Zane
powers: telepath,impath, rune magic, turn into or blend into shadows
apperance: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/untitled1.jpg

Rashedec
name rashede
age15
powers:electric and ice
bio: he do not no

Rashedec
ok i get 2 pic for my man is that one good

Rashedec
or one i get now

Thunder Fox

At god
name: Iyori
powers: Cold flame and Vampire hands
bio: unknown for experament project X

apperance: He wears Black and red short jacket,blue Jeans, and Black shirt and has Jet black long hair

equips: Black fingerless half gloves with burning circle painted on it

silent dreams
Um...sorry, but the bios can't just be like half a sentance. We need to know more about him/her.

Thunder Fox
me?

silent dreams
no the other people. I already know about your character.

Rashedec
Originally posted by Rashedec
name rashede
bio: one day Rashede went to a science fair to see a machine that combind electricity to ice to make a powerful engine, but while he was there it made a big explosion and it knock him out. when he woke up his body started to feel cold,and electricity started going through his body

NBT x 20
Name: Uzumaki Naruto
Birthday: 10 October
Zodiac: Libra
Teacher: Umino Iruka, Hatake Kakashi, Jiraiya
Teammates: Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura
Ultimate jutsu : Sexy no jutsu
Ambition: To surpass all previous Hokages and have the village acknowledge him.

Background: 13 years ago, a great nine-tailed demon fox aka Kyuubi attacked the Village of the Leaf. In order to save the village, the 4th hokage sealed the demon fox in a newborn baby's body and sacrificed himself to suffer endlessly in Death's stomach. The baby was Naruto.

The Deal with him: Even though Naruto was only the vessel to trap the Kyuubi, the village saw him as the demon itself and everybody hated and ostracised him. Thus Naruto grew up lonely, friendless and determined to make his mark one day as the greatest hokage so everybody would acknowledge him.

The first few who acknowledged Naruto were the 3rd hokage, Iruka and Konohamaru (who was totally awed by Naruto's ingenious sexy no jutsu). Who Naruto really wished would acknowledge him then was Sakura, his crush. But Sakura was totally infatuated with Sasuke because he was oh-so-cool and that was one of the reasons Naruto became fierce rivals with Sasuke.

Besides being a ninja, one of his jobs is also to reach out to people like him who had a troubled childhood (eg. Haku, Inari and Gaara).

Naruto harassed the perverted Jiraiya into training him for the final Chuunin exams and the 2 grew rather fond of each other (father-and-son way not the perverted way!!).

Naruto also technically saved Konoha by saving Tsunade from Kabuto, and touched Tsunade enough to be convinced that she should be the 5th hokage.

Besides mastering a high level jounin technique (the kage bunshin), the summoning technique and rasengan, Naruto also has a secret technique which never failed to 'defeat' his enemy before. That's the sexy no jutsu and the higher level harem no jutsu.

Him in demon form.

NBT x 20
Normal form.

Thunder Fox
why yo useing naruto on a teentitan rp?

NBT x 20
Because i want to, and don't feel like makeing a character.

NBT x 20
Sorry for the double post, now i feel like makeing a character.
Name: Kage dark
Powers: Ninja justus karate
Looks:
Bio: Always the quiet and weird type in the crowd grew up to be cold and heartless.

Maleficus
Name: Sam Gregor (Blue Lightning Samurai)
powers: Spiritual magic granting him control over wind and lightning. Sam carries two magic swords that can't be broken.
appearance: He looks a lot like me, only he is shorter and he wears blue samurai armor instead of a denim jacket.
background or bio: By now you should all know Sam.

hero21
Name: Jacob
powers:non human like robin
appearance:Black spiked hair hazel eyes robin shirt but with a j with blue pants black shoes ripped build black mask like robin 5'9
background or bio: use to get beat by his dad ran away lived on the streets brother took him in and tought him everything he nows

silent dreams
yea......don't use other anime characters on the rpg ok? I'm not mad at anyone, but like don't use their names and stuff.

NBT x 20
Ok.

scarecrow088
name:Ruiu Kisetsu
power: water manipulation (ice and vapor etc.)
appearance: light blue hair that almost reaches his shoulders, light blue eyes a little darker then his hair, dark blue hoody with black collor on right arm, black snow pants with a cargo pocket on each side of the pants has necklace that looks like a snow flake that is always cold.
bio: he is a little shy, love to learn, is very smart but lacks street smarts.when he was only 6 his father killed his mother and almost killed him but was saved by a mask hero. 4 year later he fell in to a river and found out if he focus on the water he could control it he. 7 years later he stands waiting in front of titans tower to see if any one is home.

Kurosaki Ichigo

animelover4ever
Name: Umi Shams Uzaki
powers: Lighting and mind
apperance: Blueish purple eyes wears old style clothes
backround or bio:
She really just has a normal life but no one knows her top secret untill oneday it was released her power and her father died that day.

animelover4ever
(sorry I forgot to add pic of me)

Deit
Name: Zen Chiru
powers: teleqenetic powers
apperance: pic (the middle one in the back.)
backround or bio: will reveal.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Thnx Animelover! big grin

animelover4ever
no prob=)

silent dreams
you do know that the rpg is kinda.....pretty....ok it is dead...... blink

Kurosaki Ichigo
Yea. If i didn't know i wouldn't have posted here. Now you do know i want to bring it back alive. no expression

silent dreams
wells..if there is a good story line...I'll re-join my thread! big grin

okieday heres my character!

Name: Haru

powers: bone manipulation (if you have seen a certain naruto, you'll know that shes like kimimaro)

appearance- silver hair, lightly tanned skin, with red eyes. She wears black jeans and a white shirt.

bio- growing up was hard for haru. She was always viewed like a freak. Her parents abandoned her when she was four. She was always isolated from kids, so she doesn't mind being alone. She met up with the titans a few weeks ago, so she's just getting used to them. She is now happy and cheerful, unlike the Haru in her childhood years

scarecrow088
Originally posted by scarecrow088
name:Ruiu Kisetsu
power: water manipulation (ice and vapor etc.)
appearance: light blue hair that almost reaches his shoulders, light blue eyes a little darker then his hair, dark blue hoody with black collor on right arm, black snow pants with cargo pockets on each side of the pants has necklace that looks like a snow flake that is always cold.
bio: he is a little shy, love to learn, is very smart but lacks street smarts.when he was only 6 his father killed his mother and almost killed him but was saved by a mask hero. 4 days while walking in the rain through an ally, some tugs attacked, he got really angery his eyes turn red with rage, he turn the ran in to sharp icesickles. he killed all of the tugs, blood splasted. 7 years later he stands waiting in front of titans tower to see if any one is home.

Thunder Fox
hmmmmmm hell i'll rejoin

Kurosaki Ichigo
Yes!!! Thnx for joining TF.

Thunder Fox
yeah i am going to pull move from you and make a character based off an anime

scarecrow088
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
yeah i am going to pull move from you and make a character based off an anime big grin

Kurosaki Ichigo
Lol! laughing Hey when i'm lazy i always do that. No shame in it. big grin

scarecrow088
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Lol! laughing Hey when i'm lazy i always do that. No shame in it. big grin ((i kind of copyed haku's character))

Rare__Fox
can i join?

Kurosaki Ichigo
No shame in it i copied Ichigo Kurosaki sorta. And sure you can join Camille...

Thunder Fox
big grin one moment

scarecrow088

Kurosaki Ichigo
Huh?

scarecrow088
Huh? n/m))

Rare__Fox
Name:Camille lynn
powers: she can read minds...lift things with her mind...and change into stuff
apperance: pic
backround or bio: its a mystery that will be told by camille...

Kurosaki Ichigo
Nice Char...

Thunder Fox
Name: Lance Donovan
Sex: male
Weight: 250
Height:6"0
Occupations: shinobi Chunin rank
Species: human
Powers: Ninjutsu genjutsu
Fighting Styles: taijutsu
Gadgets/weapons (optional): kunai knives, shurikens
Appearance:
Favorite food: ramen
Hobby: fighting
Personality: quite

Rare__Fox
Scary....

Thunder Fox
mine?)

Rare__Fox
Yes....the pic.....**runs away**

Thunder Fox
(i like the pic)

Rare__Fox
Its cool...but it creeps me out a little...

Thunder Fox
(oh lol)

scarecrow088
Name: Lance Donovan
Sex: male
Weight: 250
Height:6"0
Occupations: shinobi Chunin rank
Species: human
Powers: Ninjutsu genjutsu
Fighting Styles: taijutsu
Gadgets/weapons (optional): kunai knives, shurikens
Appearance:
Favorite food: ramen
Hobby: fighting
Personality: quite (( cool pic))

Thunder Fox
(thanks when should we start anyway)

scarecrow088
(thanks when should we start anyway) when you start it big grin))

Thunder Fox
(...... no expression )

scarecrow088
((ok i"ll start it))

" wonder if any ones home"

Thunder Fox
lance seemed to appear beside the kid and looked at him with his emotionless eyes "you here for the teen titans thing too...." he asked almost demandingly his eyes locked on the kid and stood in a defensive stance

scarecrow088
ruiu: umm...yea

Thunder Fox
lance opened the door simply and walked in and looked around curiously his hand by his side of his leg and grabed to kunai knives just in case and looked around

scarecrow088
ruiu: hey, are you allowed to just walk in like that?

Thunder Fox
"dunno but i am not going to wait out there all day...." he said calmly and waled around the tower and checked for people

scarecrow088
ruiu: are you a ninja are some thing

Thunder Fox
looked at him and nodded "yes why" he asked calmly eyed ruiu

scarecrow088
ruiu: no reason... i kind of trained as a ninja but im not that good of a fighter

Thunder Fox
he nodded and sat on the couch bored and looked at him " i'm a chunin level ninja......" (damn g2g)

scarecrow088
((bye))

animelover4ever
Umi walked up to the tower. "Is this it?"Umi said looking at the tower. Umi walked in."Uh is anyone here?"Umi asked. Umi looked around and saw to guys sitting down. She lifted one eyebrow. "What th....,"She stopped. She went over to them and sat down. "You guys are here for it too?"Umi asked.

Thunder Fox
he looked at her and nodded boredly

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo appeared in the Tower with his hands in his pocket. Is this it? I expected more of it how troublesom He said to himself. He closed his eyes and sighed then kept his hands in his pocket. Maybe i'm supposed to find something. This is really totally useless He said in his mind and a Black ball appeared in front of him.

Thunder Fox
he spotted ichigo and sat up straight swinging his kunai knife around boredly

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Is he swinging it at Ichigo?)

Thunder Fox
(no in general like spinning it

silent dreams
(hey....you do relize that this is the discussion and not the rpg thread, right? and then I'll jump in at anytime)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=360804&pagenumber=312#post7009356

Thunder Fox
oops sweatdrop wow i am observent........no expression

scarecrow088
can't we rp here the other other one was getting old

Kuchiki Byakuya
but thats why you restart it. In my opinion, it would look kinda weird to have people rp in a discussion thread

trademark
Namestick out tongueeter Pride
powers:truns metal
apperance:have to post pic later
backround or bio:his dad was killed and his mom died

Galvaclaw
Codename: Bluebolt
Name:James Carter
Birth name: Zar-Yu
Spieces: Daxamite.
powers: Super strength, superspeed/reflexes and Resistance to damage.
apperance: Tall and fairly muscular due to his alien physiology. He has blue eyes Brown hair.
Weakness: Lead, magic and red sunlight.

backround or bio: James is from an alternate dimension folded into the current one during the Infinite crisis. He hails from a universe where it was Daxam that explodes rather than Krypton. His space ship crashed in suburban England where he was raised by a by the Carters. After his Universe collapsed he found himself in lost and alone. He has yet to absorb enough solar energy to reach his full potential.

trademark
Name:stone
powers:truns to stone super stangth invonablity
apperancestick out tongueost on later
backround or bio:bother blood toke some humen dna from cyborg and cloneed him with the powers to trun to stone from when cybog went undercover at the hive

Kurosaki Ichigo
BUMP! Maybe this could be the Sign up sheet, for make ups and real Chars.
Name:
Weight:
Height:
Afflication
Occupations:
Species:
Powers:
Fighting Styles:
Gadgets/weapons (optional):
Appearance:
Favorite food:
Hobby:
Race:
Realatives:
Personality:
Story:
Allies:
Enemies:

Silent_Dreams
How about:

name:
weight:
height:
Orientation:
Powers:
History:
Personality:
Race:
Other:

-------
How about:

name: Sakito
weight: 100
height: 5 foot 8
Orientation: Bi
Powers: Transformation, take forms of animals
Appearance: Sakito!!
History: Sakito was born and raised in Tokyo. He speaks fluent Japanese, and when speaking English, he has an accent. He moved to America for personal reasons. He went to the Titans and have been living with them for about a month.
Personality: He is very flirty. He'll flirt with just about anyone. He is sarcastic and can be a nerd sometimes.
Race: Japanese!
Other: He plays the guitar very well and spends at least two hours practicing everyday. It would be fairly wise not to bother him when he's practicing. He idolized the Jrock band Nightmare and is practically head over heels over their basist Ni~ya

_Rare_Fox_
Name:Camille
Sex:f
Weight:100
Height:5feet
Afflication--?
Occupations:..?
Species:time travler,emoshion control
Powers:controls peoples emoshions and can fly some times
Fighting Styles:ninja
Gadgets/weapons (optional):sword
Appearancestick out tongueic
Favorite foodmessedhushia
Hobby:Any thing
Racemessedome thing not known
Realatives:Not knowns
Personality:not talktive,and shy,and nice at times
Story:There is no story ...because her life is not just starting
Allies:.
Enemies..

Jenny_Bug
(joining...i'll post tommorrow...very tired now)
name: Jessie
weight: 124
height: 5'6
Orientation: straight
Powers: teleporting, dark arts, and fire
History: She had 2 fathers, a demon personallity one who killed her mother and a human one with absoluely no power....he couldn't save Jessie's mother but managewd to save Jessie and Jessie raised herself and her evil father killed her human father and later her evil father died un expectedly
Personality: She flirts lot and loves being around people because of the emptyness most of her life....she can be cold at times
Race: Indian
Other: i have pic of her

Kurosaki Ichigo
Name:
Al Nonamako

Weight:
61 kg

Height:
174 cm

Orientation:
Straight

Powers:
Elemental powers, and has some Elements he made up himself. His appearence changes when he uses a Element.

History:
Unknown

Personality:
Calm, Nice, Very fun to be around, Funny, Sarcastic, Will die for his friends.

Race:
All American

Other:
Pic of him in his Normal Form.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7493/95309f44rx9.jpg

Kurosaki Ichigo
name: Aiko Katokana
weight: 52 kg
height: 143 cm
Orientation: Straight
Powers: Can summon anything he wants. Even people or fictional character. She can summon a clone of something or the real thing. Or she can summon the persons powers into her.
History: Will be revealed in the rp.
Personality: Cool, Calm, Nice, Sometimes cold,
Race: Summoner
Other: Pic
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7761/spiritofthewolfci7.jpg

Kurosaki Ichigo
BTW Al is very shy around Woman.

Silent_Dreams
Rare_fox, can you use the character sheet I provided? Thanks. Other than that, all great characters! big grin Changing my power form transformation to:
Power: He can summon any sword, doesn't matter where it is, and use it at will. He can also make small balls of darkness and throw them at an opponet, taking away their powers.

Now for le rules~
1. ALWAYS USE CORRECT SPELLING, GRAMMAR, AND PUNCTUATION.
2. Spell check your posts.
3. I'll be nice and give it a five sentence minimum, but they have to be good.(Not including speech)
No no:
'Bob jumped in the air. He did a back flip and then kicked the ball. He was very happy and glad. Bob went back inside the tower.' no

yes
"Bob had just finished unpacking his things, so he went outside for some exercise. He found a soccer ball and decided to go ahead and play some soccer. He kicked the ball up in the air and shot it in the goal about 5o feet away. He was happy he made the goal, and decided to go back in the tower."

yaujta King
Name:Thornbush

weight:178lbs (fit and lean)

height:6'1

orientionmessedtraight

powers:
Poison powder,he also shots sharp vines out of his hands he also has the power to regenerate from energy like the sun and light and he also has a move called razor leaf.

History:Thornbush was a child that didn't have a active imagination like other children.He was at a thrift store and he saw plants that were said to be magical.He stole one of the plants planning to sell it.But over the night he was sleep the thorn plant grew and imbedded it's self in his skin after that he thought he was a freak so he joined the teen titans to use his powers for good.

Race:Indian mixed with african american

personality:Quiet, nice, aggressive when messed with,and patient

Silent_Dreams
OH! I like your character! big grin Approved.

scarecrow088
(( im confused...nvm can i join this teen titan rg tobig grin))

Lord Follen
~okay im making myself a new character here~

Name: Zake Scyth
Sex: Male
Powers: Everything shadow
Apperance: Think of Vincent Valentine and just add all black to his cloths...lol
Weapons: he had a long kitana, and unlimited amount of shurikins
Bio: he is unknown

Jenny_Bug
mine approved SD ? wink

Wolflet
name: Riana
weight: 100lbs
height: 5'5
Powers: Can manipulate fire
History: will be revealed in rp
Personality: Riana is mostly always calm, although she does not like talking and keeps thing to her self, making her very mysterious.
Race: Human, although who knows what can happen int he future...
Other: Riana has been bit by an alien, called the Nerakian. This bite is infecting her, causing her to be more Nerakian than human. (will reveal more on the Nerakian race in the rp stick out tongue)
Heres a pic:

jewallac
Name: Simon Raynard
Powers: Able to produce weapons by just thinking about them
Appearance: Brown skinned, 5'6'', 151lbs, short black hair, medium sized but muscular
Background or Bio: Simon was working in a mall when the Hive came in starting a ruckus. Simon tried to stop them with his weapons but he didn't have the proper training he needed. The Teen Titans showed up and saved the day. They gave Simon a communicator and told him that they would love for him to be a part of the team, with the proper training. He accepted and is currently an active member.

Silent_Dreams
All characters are approved.

I already noticed some short posts in the rpg. Make sure you post at least five sentences, not including speech, ok?

But other than that, nice posts big grin

jewallac
I'm redoing my character.

Name: Simon Raynard
Weight: 151 lbs
Height: 5'6''
Orientation: Bi
Powers: Able to produce any kind of weapon just by thinking of it
History: Simon was working in a mall when the Hive came in starting a ruckus. Simon tried to stop them with his weapons but he didn't have the proper training he needed. The Teen Titans showed up and saved the day. They gave Simon a communicator and told him that they would love for him to be a part of the team, with the proper training. He accepted and is currently an active member.
Personality: He happens to be a flirt only towards the people he's interested in. He's also a care free, free-spirit. He does things when the opportunity arises. A very happy guy.
Race: Multiracial. His mother was Native American and African American and his dad was a Shadow creature from the Shadowlands that came to earth and took the form of a Chinese human.
Other: Simon is completely comfortable with his sexuality. He loves to be the center of attention and is a fantastic storyteller, no matter if the stories are real or not.

Shalimar_fox
so is Starfire open for play

trademark
I want to be super Boy

trademark
Name:
Lexington (Lex) Warfield

Super hero name:
Warpath

Weight:
210 pounds

Height:
6'3

Orientation:
Straight

Powers:
He has hollow bones so he has heighten agility also Superhuman reflexes and stamina and has a slow but heighten healing factor near super human strength and is good hand-to-hand combat(Tell me if this is to much powers)

History:
will revel

Personality:
Lex is a normal teen He gets mad,happy,and sad

Race:
human Hybrid

Pic:http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q49/xxblack-hearted-rosexx/8ac5fc45.jpg

Kurosaki Ichigo
I thought i told you, yea she's open.

trademark
I thought this over a while and i will not pick up Superboy but i willl like to keep My char

jewallac
Hey. Which thread is the TT we're suposed to post on? It's two of them.

_Rare_Fox_
I feel like a jackass.... i posted the wrong carter sheet sad

Kurosaki Ichigo
The one that doesn't say Character Discussion. No big deal just post SD's sheet.

Wolflet
I hate making intros bag

trademark
can i make a post or wait

_Rare_Fox_
Name:
camille

Sex:
Female

Weight:
100lbs

Height:
5 feet

Afflication
?
Occupations:
Strait

Species:
Angle

Powers:
She can log into any computer or any thing that has lectrisatie in it.
She can control emoshion at times
And she can fly because of her wings

Fighting Styles:
Sword and emoshion power

Gadgets/weapons (optional):
Swords

Appearance:
http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img01&img=/6/12/3/f_Angel87i_19bdm_473edd3a.jpg

Favorite food:
Any thing

Hobby:
Any thing she can find to make her happy

Race:
Angle

Realatives:
her sis

Personality:
Oway happy,sweet and funny

Story:
When she was aloun at a time she had fallen asleep she was taken by a guy and was turned half robot..she is a angle half robot she can over come his evil...and now she is a good person but at some times she cant handle him and loses self control and turns evil at times.

Allies:
Teen titans

Enemies:
evil people

Kurosaki Ichigo
Me too. You should make a post. Why would you wait?

Shalimar_fox
I thought i told you, yea she's open.
you did but it call making sure.anyone could have pmed the host of this game and told her they wanted star. i'm about to go to church. ill have to do some more studing on Starfire to get into her char

Wolflet
Starfire would be a fun character to play, hope you have fun Shalimar, if you play her big grin

Jenny_Bug
(i'll post better with lots of detail...i need to get better n'ways wink )

Kurosaki Ichigo
Yea but i was sure, no one had even used a real character yet. And yea it's gonna be fun playing her Shalimar. Me too Jenny.

Jenny_Bug
i did it woot

i didn't run out of ideas so my posts will be long
oh and goodluck on your posts Leo!!!!!big grin

Gooodluck everone!!big grin

Kurosaki Ichigo
Thnx! big grin Good luck on yours too.

Jenny_Bug
thanks a bunch

Kurosaki Ichigo
NP! big grin

trademark
who is leo??

Wolflet
This Al afraid of girls thing really amuses me lol

Jenny_Bug
ichigo is leo...

yes very amusing....lol this should be fun....

Kurosaki Ichigo
Hey this Al is a one time deal or is it.... stick out tongue

Jenny_Bug
lol my chracter lost interest in yours a long time ago
laughing out loud

Kurosaki Ichigo
Oh yea just forget about my char. laughing

Jenny_Bug
she did

i haven't laughing out loud

Kurosaki Ichigo
Oh good. big grin

Jenny_Bug
laughing out loud
nice character though yes

Kurosaki Ichigo
Thnx. big grin Yours too.

Jenny_Bug
np and thanksbig grin

Kurosaki Ichigo
Np. big grin

Jenny_Bug
check out my link shifty
wink

Kurosaki Ichigo
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!! Thankies! big grin Brb.

Jenny_Bug
no probs
you deserve the postion
big grin

trademark
I want to add a weapon to my list it is a red retractable BO staff like robin's

_Rare_Fox_
when the rp going to start?

trademark
it already did

Kurosaki Ichigo
Yea it been started.

Jenny_Bug
si amiga it has....

btw is there any new episodes of TT?

Kurosaki Ichigo
Good question.

Jenny_Bug
i've been dieing to watch a new episode....im tired of reruns althought some reruns are ok.....

Kurosaki Ichigo

trademark
man i hate not being able to speak Spanish and there is no new eps

Jenny_Bug
im love being able to know german
you know what my sig says-shoot i got to go t bed goodbye

and thanks i wish they get some knew episode

Kurosaki Ichigo
Heros:

Robin:
Starfire: Shalimar_Fox
Beast Boy:
Cyborg:
Raven:

Villians:

Slade:
Brother Blood:
Red x:
Trigon:

We really need these Character filled in. C'ya Jenny.

Jenny_Bug
i'll take raven ^.^

Wolflet
I believe SD was Raven

Jenny_Bug
i see.. then i'd pickbeast boy

Wolflet
IF SD doesn't mind, you can have Raven, Jenny
I wanna try out Slade hmm

Jenny_Bug
nah i wanted her for a second then lost interest...i don't want her.....for some reason beast boy seems better for me

Kurosaki Ichigo
Heros:

Robin:
Starfire: Shalimar_Fox
Beast Boy:
Cyborg:
Raven:

Villians:

Slade: Wolflet
Brother Blood:
Red x:
Trigon:

Awesome! big grin Ok i'll pm SD asking her. Oh, so you want Beast Boy?

Thunder Fox
name: Alex Yates
weight: 120lbs
height: 6"0
Powers: Feral , Fire minipulation and illusions
History: Will be revealed in the rp.
Personality: Cool, Calm, Sarcastic, Sometimes cold, an bit of jerk depending if hes upset
Race: Avian
Other: Pic

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>