Iceman vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Fight takes place on a beach.

Who wins?

soleran30
OMG the MAGIC HAND ROXOz Him and AM throws IM into the ocean where AM summons ALL the pistol shrimp in the world to their spot and then they fire off simultaniously at ice creating a temperature close to that of the sun and vaporize him!

Oh yeah and The End happy endings!

GODSCRIBE
lmao

Draco69
Originally posted by soleran30
OMG the MAGIC HAND ROXOz Him and AM throws IM into the ocean where AM summons ALL the pistol shrimp in the world to their spot and then they fire off simultaniously at ice creating a temperature close to that of the sun and vaporize him!

Oh yeah and The End happy endings!

Pretty much what happens.

Current Aquaman in One Year Later seems complete different anyway.

GODSCRIBE
so basically iceman gets killed by pistol shrimp?

Draco69
Either that or plankton.

GODSCRIBE
or iceman could stop the flow of blood into his brain.

food for thought!

soleran30
See you are SO WRONG! Aquaman has bipased the need for a brain due to the magic in his hand given to him by lady of the lake!

AM is king of the ocean baby IM is just a guest this is his world and IM is just a squirel trying to get a nut.

GODSCRIBE
lmao, passed the need for a brain, due to a magic hand

you've made my night. thanks

soleran30
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
lmao, passed the need for a brain, due to a magic hand

you've made my night. thanks

YO I keep it real!

Real damn stupid that is bunny yes

Darth Kal-El
Aquaman wins. Why? Because i hate iceman and he sucks.

Lucid Lui
Aquaman wins.

marvelprince
Aquaman. Whatever Iceman tries to do, he can heal from. Plus he could just use his telepathy to end things quickly.

TheKahn
A guy who is made up of water molecules isn't going to fare well against another guy who has a magic hand that controls water molecules no

GODSCRIBE
or he could just flash freeze Aquaman =/. and iceman is organically ice. Aquaman wont be able to manipulate him.

spideycarnage
or he could just flash freeze Aquaman =/. and iceman is organically ice. Aquaman wont be able to manipulate him.

thats very tru, ice has diffrent molcular and physical properties then water...denisty is quiet less, its obviously colder than liquid water, its more resistant that liquid water..the molecules of ice is at a standstill, on the other hand liquid water molecules are always in constant motion(not as much in gas) but much less than liquid.
if aquaman doesent have power to melt ice (which im pretty sure he can't) he has no chance in this match..IM will flash freeze him..game ova

GODSCRIBE
right you are^..it all depends on who strikes first really. but a flash freeze would probably do the trick.

Lucid Lui
Barring the flash freeze and seizure TP, i'd still give it to Aquaman. Not easily if Iceman fights smart, but Aquaman takes the majority IMO.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Barring the flash freeze and seizure TP, i'd still give it to Aquaman. Not easily if Iceman fights smart, but Aquaman takes the majority IMO.

hmmm HOW? confused

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by spideycarnage
hmmm HOW? confused Speed, strength, fighting skills and experiance. Not to mention the versatility of the water hand and his TP.

spideycarnage
water is not gonna matter, if anything it probally would work against AM..remeber Ice man can freeze air if has a little moisture, if theres water invloved aquaman wount be able to wield it to his advatage, cause it would be frozen in a secound via flash freeze... strenght is not gonna matter in this fight, I dont hitnk that AM has the power to esape from countious flash freezes. The only thing that AM has going for him is his telepathy.

Juntai
water is not gonna matter, if anything it probally would work against AM..remeber Ice man can freeze air if has a little moisture, if theres water invloved aquaman wount be able to wield it to his advatage, cause it would be frozen in a secound via flash freeze... strenght is not gonna matter in this fight, I dont hitnk that AM has the power to esape from countious flash freezes. The only thing that AM has going for him is his telepathy. If you read his post, it said "barring flash freeze and tp seizure"..

I doubt Aquaman's hand is going to be freezable.
And Aquaman controls water molocules too. Though he hasn't had the hand long enough for us to see if he can be as precise as Bobby is with his power.

GODSCRIBE
i really see the flash freeze doing the job. he has enough power to flash freeze the entire earth actually. plus youre forgetting bobby is INFINITELY more durable than Aquaman...so fighting him isnot gonna do much to him.

Lucid Lui
water is not gonna matter, if anything it probally would work against AM..remeber Ice man can freeze air if has a little moisture, if theres water invloved aquaman wount be able to wield it to his advatage, cause it would be frozen in a secound via flash freeze... strenght is not gonna matter in this fight, I dont hitnk that AM has the power to esape from countious flash freezes. The only thing that AM has going for him is his telepathy. Well, if you're gonna say that Iceman just flash freezes Aquaman, then i can just that Aquaman gives Iceman a seizure. But i was talking about a fight where neither characters use those techniques.

Aquaman has the speed/strength advantage. If he gets in close Iceman will be in trouble.

spideycarnage
water and ice has differnt molecular propeties, if its frozen he wont be able manupulate it., unless he's able to melt it.

Juntai
water and ice has differnt molecular propeties, if its frozen he wont be able manupulate it., unless he's able to melt it. Same element, different density.

Lucid Lui
i really see the flash freeze doing the job. he has enough power to flash freeze the entire earth actually. plus youre forgetting bobby is INFINITELY more durable than Aquaman...so fighting him isnot gonna do much to him. What makes you think Iceman would flash freeze Aquaman before Aquaman gave him a seizure?

In character, Aquaman would resort to the seizure trick long before Iceman woul flash freeze him.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Juntai
Same element, different density.

yes, but iceman is organically ice. sort of like colossus is organically metal.

spideycarnage
Well, if you're gonna say that Iceman just flash freezes Aquaman, then i can just that Aquaman gives Iceman a seizure. But i was talking about a fight where neither characters use those techniques.

Aquaman has the speed/strength advantage. If he gets in close Iceman will be in trouble.

yea ur rite if he gets close, IM will be in trouble, but as godscribe just said ice man does have super duriablity, he can reform himself if smashed..and it would be hard to get close to ice man, if he was playin it smart, he would creat numerous sheild of ice around him to protect himself.

Juntai
yes, but iceman is organically ice. sort of like colossus is organically metal. I never argued that. He said ice is different on the molecular level than water is. I said, it's the same element, different density.

GODSCRIBE
What makes you think Iceman would flash freeze Aquaman before Aquaman gave him a seizure?

In character, Aquaman would resort to the seizure trick long before Iceman woul flash freeze him.

yeah, but this is a hypothetical match. bobby is threatened. he will flash freeze aquaman.

Lucid Lui
yeah, but this is a hypothetical match. bobby is threatened. he will flash freeze aquaman. Well, hypothetically, i can just say Aquaman gives Iceman a seizure before Iceman has a chance to flash freeze him.

That gets us nowhere.

spideycarnage
Same element, different density.

yes, and solifid molecules rather than free flowing H2O molecules..i never seen Aqua man Manipulate ice.

Juntai
yeah, but this is a hypothetical match. bobby is threatened. he will flash freeze aquaman. Hypothetically, Aquaman could KO him before he summoned the power to turn into ice.

There's a lot angles this fight could be argued for or against...
Iceman should get a few, Aquaman should get a few.

Lucid Lui
yes, and solifid molecules rather than free flowing H2O molecules..i never seen Aqua man Manipulate ice. He can manipulate his own hand to increase or decrease in density.

spideycarnage
yeah because its attached to him, on a cellular level.

Juntai
yeah because its attached to him, on a cellular level. On a magical level.

spideycarnage
yea but no one never seen him control a free body of water the way ur guys decribing how he's able to control the is hand

GODSCRIBE
Hypothetically, Aquaman could KO him before he summoned the power to turn into ice.

yeah, but when i made this thread, i was refering to iceman already in ice-form.

ice man wins either by flash freeze, or taking Aquaman's own water molecules from him.

aquaman wins by inducing a seizure.

like i said, its who ever acts first. it goes 50/50 from how i see it.

but iceman has the advantage of durability.

Lucid Lui
yea but no one never seen him control a free body of water the way ur guys decribing how he's able to control the is hand Well, he channels the power of the hand to control water, and since he can control the density of the hand one would assume he could expand that control out to a large body of water aswell.

Though you're right, he hasn't done anything like that yet.

GODSCRIBE
manipulation wise, iceman is beyond aquaman. i dont even think that should be an argument.

spideycarnage
it probally depends on the strenght of his magic.. i havent been following aquaman that much.. when did he get his hand?

Lucid Lui
manipulation wise, iceman is beyond aquaman. i dont even think that should be an argument. Agreed. It's safe to say that Iceman won't be controlling the hand, and Aquaman won't be controlling any of Iceman.

it probally depends on the strenght of his magic.. i havent been following aquaman that much.. when did he get his hand? He got it at the beginning of the current series. Had it for 40 issues now.

soleran30
You guys how funny, I totally joked about AM being able to win.................Iceman doesn't get hit by TP like most people so the whole seizure thing is a one trick pny that left the show yesterday.

IM powers work on a whole different level and with much more experience over AM magic hand. IM brain is ICE how do you hcange neurochecmials and cause a seizure to an ice cube? AM doesn't stand a chance with this fight.

Not to mention IM doesn't freeze the moisture out of the air anyways he slows the molecules down to a state of zero energy causing icesmile

GODSCRIBE
You guys how funny, I totally joked about AM being able to win.................Iceman doesn't get hit by TP like most people so the whole seizure thing is a one trick pny that left the show yesterday.

IM powers work on a whole different level and with much more experience over AM magic hand. IM brain is ICE how do you hcange neurochecmials and cause a seizure to an ice cube? AM doesn't stand a chance with this fight.

haha, i had feeling you were impersonating AM fanboys.

but then i saw other people agree with you...lol

spideycarnage

Not to mention IM doesn't freeze the moisture out of the air anyways he slows the molecules down to a state of zero energy causing icesmile
thats so mean! sad

Lucid Lui
Yeah, cause TP has never worked on Iceman when he's iced up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

soleran30
Read that and weepsmile Before AM could think to act on TP he would be a popsiclesmile IM was being nice to Emma here to give her a chancesmile

http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=icemanbloodfreeze4zt8la.jpg

Juntai
Read that and weepsmile Before AM could think to act on TP he would be a popsiclesmile IM was being nice to Emma here to give her a chancesmile

http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=icemanbloodfreeze4zt8la.jpg She wasn't attacking him though. All you did was prove that his mind is succeptible.

TheKahn

http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=icemanbloodfreeze4zt8la.jpg

A cheap shot against an opponet who isn't expecting an attack isn't that
impressive, and that proves that telepathy deoes work on Iceman. Also, Aquaman can always use the "heal" mutation power of his magic hand.

Sixth_Winged
I've alway thought Telepahty worked on Iceman before the whole Icegod upgrades, cause that's how he got emma got to live in bobby's brain for some time. But after the whole, Icegod upgrades, that seems impossible considering he's purely ice.

Then there's the rather questionable depowment he had post HOM. It just seemed less control and a new ability to revert but still essentially Icegod.

and then there's also his insta kills, brain freeze, blood freeze, moisture vaccum, etc.

soleran30
Yup AM would have a much tougher time against IM then IM would have against AM

GODSCRIBE
She wasn't attacking him though. All you did was prove that his mind is succeptible.

haha

basically

soleran30
She wasn't attacking him though. All you did was prove that his mind is succeptible.

LOL yeah to mind control but AM is "seizure" king and not taking control.

I did show that without even thinking about it IM can freeze AM and carry on a conversation like its nothing as well as freeze the rest of himsmile Haha forget the brain he just BAM flash freezes him all together.

TheKahn
LOL yeah to mind control but AM is "seizure" king and not taking control.

I did show that without even thinking about it IM can freeze AM and carry on a conversation like its nothing as well as freeze the rest of himsmile Haha forget the brain he just BAM flash freezes him all together.

First of all, Iceman HAS to be thinking about an attack when he uses it. His powers don't just work on their own without a conscience effory by him. He was trying to freeze Emma and trying to distract her by talking to her.

They both have control over water now so I don't think Bobby is going to flash freeze him
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/aquaman55.jpg

And probing MM's mind without any help should show just how good a telepath Aquaman is
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/aquaman52.jpg

more TP feats
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2841/go2017tn.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7430/go2028cn.jpg

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by TheKahn

They both have control over water now so I don't think Bobby is going to flash freeze him

That's a pretty dumb conclusion.

jrodslam
Actually for Iceman to freeze the blodflow doesnt take much effort at all. He wasnt distracting Emma by talking to her. He started to get angry and then he just did it. He got tired of playing games and wanted answers. It was instant. Ofcourse he has to think it, but it not like he has to concentrate to do so. He has a unity and oneness with all moisture in the area.

True they both have control over water, but does AM have control over the water in his body or the water in someone else's body?

TheKahn
That's a pretty dumb conclusion.

Perhaps I should explain. Not only does the magic hand allow Aquaman to control water but also heal injuries. Given that I don't think a it is a sure thing that Iceman can manipulate the water in Aquaman's body.

Also, if you disagree please add your opinion to the dabate, but there isn't any reason to be rude. sad

TheKahn
Originally posted by jrodslam

True they both have control over water, but does AM have control over the water in his body or the water in someone else's body?

It's hard to say. I don't know if the full extent of the powers of his magic hand has been shown. He been able to do alot with it including healing injuries, curing mental illness, creating portals to other realms, increasing his telepathy, and giving him a form of pre-cog. I would assume that its control over water should extend to the water in his body.

GODSCRIBE

Also, if you disagree please add your opinion to the dabate, but there isn't any reason to be rude. sad

sorry

does Aquaman have control over his ENTIRE physiology? if not then Iceman will manipulate his water molecules, and he can be flash frozen- unless he has magic protection over his body or something.

TheKahn
sorry

does Aquaman have control over his ENTIRE physiology? if not then Iceman will manipulate his water molecules, and he can be flash frozen- unless he has magic protection over his body or something.

Its cool. wink

That is the problem with the whole "magic" hand premise. It seems to be able to do just about anything that the writers want it to do at a given time.

soleran30
First of all, Iceman HAS to be thinking about an attack when he uses it. His powers don't just work on their own without a conscience effory by him. He was trying to freeze Emma and trying to distract her by talking to her.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/aquaman55.jpg

And probing MM's mind without any help should show just how good a telepath Aquaman is
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/aquaman52.jpg

more TP feats
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2841/go2017tn.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7430/go2028cn.jpg

Dude he has ONE seizure piece and reading minds is a FAR FAR cry from controling them.

Also Bobby has control over not just water but the heat and energy of molecules around him. Do you think ice comes from nothing? Most of Bobby's big feats if strictly freezing water would destroy cities and such from all the sudden moisture being sucked out of the air. He is far above AM

Ok so 1 AM seizure feat and 2-3 strong telepathy feats hardly count against the hundreds of feats of IM. AM takes his rest in an ice tomb.

GODSCRIBE
Dude he has ONE seizure piece and reading minds is a FAR FAR cry from controling them.

Also Bobby has control over not just water but the heat and energy of molecules around him. Do you think ice comes from nothing? Most of Bobby's big feats if strictly freezing water would destroy cities and such from all the sudden moisture being sucked out of the air. He is far above AM

thumb up

bump

doctorstrongbad
Gotta go with Iceman on this one, for several reasons. He was an original X-men. Who do you beat this guy? He can regenerate from moisture in the air. His mutant powers are omega level. It would be an interesting fight. If they fight in the water Iceman can freeze it. On lane, Iceman can freeze aquaman's blood and other liquids.

superbatman86
Wow you must really hate Aquaman to put in such a lopsided fight.

GODSCRIBE
haha not nearly.

Grimm22
Hmm, jeese how could this fight ever end? Seriously they both control Water.

But, I give it to Aquaman because he has magic. wink

GODSCRIBE
How could this fight end? By Iceman stopping the flow of blood to his head?

Accel
I'm leaning towards Aquaman. His hand could theoretically cure Iceman's mutation.

Soleran
Originally posted by Accel
I'm leaning towards Aquaman. His hand could theoretically cure Iceman's mutation.

Yeah if he could touch himsmile Seeing as IM can freeze everything in seconds no way AM has enough speed to stop IM.

Big win for IM over AM, 9/10

Juntai
Aquaman has way way more than the seizure showing. lol.
Look at the last page of the Batman vs Namor thread, for just a sample.

He made one ancient being shank himself.
Telepathically defeated someone who had dominated Posiedon.

GODSCRIBE
Flash freeze, as the name would imply means he gets frozen instantaneously. Think of it as a speedblitz...just with ice.

Accel
I guess it then depends on who makes the first move.

crucifixio
Bobby would destroy AM....he's ah friggin elemental omega-level mutant 4 gods sake

Grimm22
I love Aquaman's line from that episode of JLU where they fought the affirmitve action Superheros from the Superfreinds stick out tongue

"King of the Sea, bitc*" Ok maybe he didnt say bitc* but still laughing

Metalmanx

Hey, I like your sig and your small picture on the left, man. I, too, am a giant fan of all characters superfast.

Flash, Quicksilver (my favorite X-men character, by the way), and Sonic all rule hard.

Rock on. rock

He-guy88
well im just sayin aquaman wins cause hes like my secoand most fav hero

He-guy88

i dont think iceman gonna be able to make amove considering aquamans magic hand

superbatman86
Iceman without even trying.They both have control over water but Bobby is simply on a different level than AM.Since there is no evidence that AQ can resist having his blood turned to gas causing him to explode this fights preety much over.A lot of people have brought up his telepathy seem to be forgetting that Iceman has some of the most extensive experence with psys in any universe.

He-guy88
u froget that when bobby goes ice he becomes abel to be controled by am cause his magic fist

He-guy88
also iceman wont kill at least iv never seen him do it

Accel
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hey, I like your sig and your small picture on the left, man. I, too, am a giant fan of all characters superfast.

Flash, Quicksilver (my favorite X-men character, by the way), and Sonic all rule hard.

Rock on. rock
Damn right they all rule. cool

Madvillain
woooot

spetznaz
Personally I think IceMan would win.

Now, Aquaman is a beast. He is probably one of the most underrated members of the JLA (primarily due to other members of the league being veritable gods - with the irony being that even though Aquaman's powersets are exceedingly formidable, they pale in comparison with those of the other members of the JLA. For instance, Aquaman has Superspeed .....but it is a joke compared to that of ANY of the other members, apart from Batman. He has super-strength, but it is ridiculous compared to that of any of the other members ....again, apart from batman. His durability goes under the same rules, as does his magical abilities, his reflexes, and his telepathy. All of his abilities are at top-tier level .....however his teammates operate ABOVE top-tier. Consequently his great telepathy seems weak compared to the Manhunters, his magic seems checked compared to Zatanna's, his speed is sloth next to WonderWoman's, his strength is pitiful next to Superman's, etc etc etc).

Thus Aquaman is good. In fact great.

However against IceMan it is an interesting match, and one that is against Aquaman for the most part.

Why?

Well, because Iceman can perform a one-move knockout. Flash freeze.

Now, Aquaman can also perform a one-shot hit ....primarily a telepathic assault. However the major thing to consider is how effective telepathy would be against Iceman in his frozen form. I'm not saying it wouldn't be, but telepathy traditionally has serious difficulties against characters who are either in other forms or are shapeshifters (eg tp is either largely ineffective against shapeshifters - in Marvel, for instance Mystique,.......or it is totally ineffective against shapeshifters - in DC, for instance Plasticman).
Now, IceMan is not a shifter .....but he is a morpher. In his ice form he is totally constituted of frozen water molecules.

Thus a standard TP attack shouldn't be as effective against him as it would be on, say, Batman.

Now, the magic hand.

That is a major wildcard, and in many ways. His hand is able to do many things (every time it is used a new ability apparently appears). Also at its worst it can lead to 'the Hunger,' a force of pure malevolence.

Oh ....guess what else. It can also turn back mutation.

However the key aspect here is if Aquaman would be able to use his hand before he is flashfrozen, and I honestly doubt that would happen.

Then there are the other attributes ....speed and strength. Aquaman is fast ....very (although again compared to Flash, Supes, MM, GL, WW he seems slow as molasses). He is also strong (he supported an entire block of buildings, which puts him at an EXTREMELY high strength level ....it is just that compared to people who can move moons, or have infinite mass punches, or can use their rings to augment their strength to near-infinite levels ....then his strength seems silly in comparison. But by itself it is amazing).

(Aside: I've always said that Aquaman, were he real, should resign from the DC universe and move over to the Marvel universe. There his abilities would be amazing ....particularly if he joined the X-men. However remaining in the JLA will always make him appear weak when he is actually very powerful)

Anyways, Aquaman has strength and speed going on for him. However I doubt he'd be able to use either on IceMan before Iceman froze him.

Finally ....if frozen, could Iceman free himself? Again his super strength comes into consideration here, as does his magical hand.

However both of those are debatable.

What is not is that Iceman would be using a flash-freeze the first instant the fight started (per KMC rules).

I'd say Iceman wins ....but I'm willing to be convinced otherwise.

NiņoAraņa
Iceman 8/10

i think that IM wouldn't have that hard of a time putting AM down, but AM would reaaaally have a hard time putting IM down, not counting TP, and we're not even sure if that would work on IM....

and on the subject of the magic hand...doesn't it have to be touching the water to effect the density, and therefore control it?

Silent Master
Don't know if it's been mentioned but Iceman could pull all the water out of Aquman's body.

IIRC He did it in the arc where a demon was claiming to be Nightcrawler's father.

Galan007
Could Iceman freeze AM's magic hand? confused

Madvillain
Originally posted by spetznaz
Personally I think IceMan would win.

Now, Aquaman is a beast. He is probably one of the most underrated members of the JLA (primarily due to other members of the league being veritable gods - with the irony being that even though Aquaman's powersets are exceedingly formidable, they pale in comparison with those of the other members of the JLA. For instance, Aquaman has Superspeed .....but it is a joke compared to that of ANY of the other members, apart from Batman. He has super-strength, but it is ridiculous compared to that of any of the other members ....again, apart from batman. His durability goes under the same rules, as does his magical abilities, his reflexes, and his telepathy. All of his abilities are at top-tier level .....however his teammates operate ABOVE top-tier. Consequently his great telepathy seems weak compared to the Manhunters, his magic seems checked compared to Zatanna's, his speed is sloth next to WonderWoman's, his strength is pitiful next to Superman's, etc etc etc).

Thus Aquaman is good. In fact great.

However against IceMan it is an interesting match, and one that is against Aquaman for the most part.

Why?

Well, because Iceman can perform a one-move knockout. Flash freeze.

Now, Aquaman can also perform a one-shot hit ....primarily a telepathic assault. However the major thing to consider is how effective telepathy would be against Iceman in his frozen form. I'm not saying it wouldn't be, but telepathy traditionally has serious difficulties against characters who are either in other forms or are shapeshifters (eg tp is either largely ineffective against shapeshifters - in Marvel, for instance Mystique,.......or it is totally ineffective against shapeshifters - in DC, for instance Plasticman).
Now, IceMan is not a shifter .....but he is a morpher. In his ice form he is totally constituted of frozen water molecules.

Thus a standard TP attack shouldn't be as effective against him as it would be on, say, Batman.

Now, the magic hand.

That is a major wildcard, and in many ways. His hand is able to do many things (every time it is used a new ability apparently appears). Also at its worst it can lead to 'the Hunger,' a force of pure malevolence.

Oh ....guess what else. It can also turn back mutation.

However the key aspect here is if Aquaman would be able to use his hand before he is flashfrozen, and I honestly doubt that would happen.

Then there are the other attributes ....speed and strength. Aquaman is fast ....very (although again compared to Flash, Supes, MM, GL, WW he seems slow as molasses). He is also strong (he supported an entire block of buildings, which puts him at an EXTREMELY high strength level ....it is just that compared to people who can move moons, or have infinite mass punches, or can use their rings to augment their strength to near-infinite levels ....then his strength seems silly in comparison. But by itself it is amazing).

(Aside: I've always said that Aquaman, were he real, should resign from the DC universe and move over to the Marvel universe. There his abilities would be amazing ....particularly if he joined the X-men. However remaining in the JLA will always make him appear weak when he is actually very powerful)

Anyways, Aquaman has strength and speed going on for him. However I doubt he'd be able to use either on IceMan before Iceman froze him.

Finally ....if frozen, could Iceman free himself? Again his super strength comes into consideration here, as does his magical hand.

However both of those are debatable.

What is not is that Iceman would be using a flash-freeze the first instant the fight started (per KMC rules).

I'd say Iceman wins ....but I'm willing to be convinced otherwise.

very well put.

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
Could Iceman freeze AM's magic hand? confused

xmarksthespot
It's magic. So maybe not. Not sure.

There are other things he can do though.

Galan007
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's magic. So maybe not. Not sure.

There are other things he can do though. Yeah there is much more AM can do, but Iwas just curious if the magic hand could be frozen.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah there is much more AM can do, but Iwas just curious if the magic hand could be frozen. I'd give the win to Iceman though... Aquaman's type of telepathy probably wouldn't work very well if at all on Iceman, while Iceman can just moisture invert Aquaman's head off ftw.

Galan007
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'd give the win to Iceman though... Aquaman's type of telepathy probably wouldn't work very well if at all on Iceman, while Iceman can just moisture invert Aquaman's head off ftw. I agree, IMO Aquaman's telepathy would be his best bet at beating Iceman, but I don't think it would be enough.

doctorstrongbad
Iceman wins this 9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.