law and order svu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ann35
I just love chris Meloni. I am having trouble finding a season one episode of svu. I remember some of it but not all of it.. I see Elliot in the bedroom and he is putting on his robe. I do not remember any more.
I have been watching every episode to find it. Dose anyone know which one I am trying to find so I can watch it again.

Koala MeatPie
Wrong Forum.

Smallville
....Welcome?

Makedde
I love the show, Mariska Hargitay is very pretty!

Deicide
i am also a fan of SVU, and i like Criminal Intent as well. if ur lookin for that particular episode then u should check out SVU the first year. it is a dvd set and its around $50. Wal-Mart, KMart or Sam Goody should have them there. if u like collecting dvd sets that is, it should have the episode ur talkin about on it. smile
hope it helps....

Otus

Makedde
The storylines are always brilliant, I love the 'ripped from the headlines' type stories!

Clementine
Anyone else a fan?

I can't get enough of this show, and I love all the marathons they have on USA.

I don't like Criminal Intent though...the girl kind of annoys me messed

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Clementine
Anyone else a fan?

I can't get enough of this show, and I love all the marathons they have on USA.

I don't like Criminal Intent though...the girl kind of annoys me messed

Hello. I have been a fan of all the Law and Order shows. I especially love SVU and have watched the show since the beginning.

vivando-loca
i like this show. smile

pretty good.

Jaeh_JediPirate
I like the show, but kinda fell out of it when i couldn't follow up anymore. lame scheduling be blamed to the cable tv channel.

Criminal intent... is kinda weird.. i dunno... never really got it.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I look forward to the upcoming season. I have a feeling this season will be SVU's best.

JediSamuraiMRB
Great show last night.

Jaime Sommers
I love SVU - the chemistry between Benson and Stabler is electric. I wonder if they'll be allowed to 'get together'?

kodak
i like C.I. more, but SVU kicks ass.

Entity
Actually S.V.U. was the only one I every watched for the longest time because its awesome!
But one night when there was nothing else on TV to watch I caught a marathon of C.I. and the guy was freaking awesome, just incredible. Yea the chic also annoys the hell outta me too and I hope they eventually have her killed off, hopefully sooner than later. But Goren is just incredible! big grin

Anyway yes S.V.U. is great, Elliot is kickass and Olivia is sooooo hot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.